PDA

View Full Version : Kickback

Dashing Bob S
26-04-2021, 08:31 AM
A thing of rare beauty at the moment. A wailing, gnashing cesspit of utter despair. It's like their promotion never happened.

Steven79
26-04-2021, 08:46 AM
A thing of rare beauty at the moment. A wailing, gnashing cesspit of utter despair. It's like their promotion never happened.

Isn't that normal for them?

Hillsidehibby
26-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Should be renamed Jambos Prozac

WhileTheChief..
26-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Been like that for over a year.

They’re all trying to work out who to be angry at or blame.

Budge’s fault that we’ll win the cup again apparently :greengrin

Keith_M
26-04-2021, 08:50 AM
I presumed they'd be busy celebrating their league win and discussing their return to the top flight.

So, if not, what are they all discussing this week?

:dunno:

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 09:10 AM
I presumed they'd be busy celebrating their league win and discussing their return to the top flight.

So, if not, what are they all discussing this week?

:dunno:Still plotting their revenge over their arch nemesis Dundee.

Getting serious now, reached the committee stage. Draft proposal any month now.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

26-04-2021, 09:15 AM
With all their squealing should it not be renamed Gorgie Farm?

Since452
26-04-2021, 09:26 AM
They are very, very worried.

Kato
26-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Still plotting their revenge over their arch nemesis Dundee.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using TapatalkOpen letter surely.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

jacomo
26-04-2021, 09:28 AM

Sounds like even their successes now feel like failures.

Jambos - you’ve made following Hearts an utterly joyless and miserable experience, and your children and grandchildren will be Hibees.

Well done.

Since90+2
26-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Kickback is like a real life version of Shutter Island.

O'Rourke3
26-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Kickback is like a real life version of Shutter Island.[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

26-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Top question at their AGM will be why aren't we as good as Hibs? Just like how it was a couple of years ago when they were squealing at it about not being able to beat Hibs.

Booked4Being-Ugly
26-04-2021, 09:59 AM

:hilarious

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Someone there actually had the cheek to say we've been lucky with the draw. They were playing Brora knowing a home game against Stranraer was awaiting them in the next round. 😆

Iain G
26-04-2021, 10:21 AM

Swap the u for and I and add an s?

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Open letter surely.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using TapatalkPossibly but it'll need to be draft letter first so that the main committee can get nominations for a sub committee to consider the draft.

Dundee must be quaking in their boots now they know the maroon pounders mean business- maybe.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Someone there actually had the cheek to say we've been lucky with the draw. They were playing Brora knowing a home game against Stranraer was awaiting them in the next round. [emoji38]Aye but they weren't lucky.

They were Brora'd.

lord bunberry
26-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Possibly but it'll need to be draft letter first so that the main committee can get nominations for a sub committee to consider the draft.

Dundee must be quaking in their boots now they know the maroon pounders mean business- maybe.

There will be plethora of newly polished rover 75s heading to the bowling club this morning. Cardigans ironed to within an inch of their lives will be on show. Soup and sandwiches will have been ordered for lunch, washed down with a half lager shandy. A stormy committee meeting will follow.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 11:25 AM
There will be plethora of newly polished rover 75s heading to the bowling club this morning. Cardigans ironed to within an inch of their lives will be on show. Soup and sandwiches will have been ordered for lunch, washed down with a half lager shandy. A stormy committee meeting will follow.[emoji23]

Who's paying for the soup and sandwiches?

lord bunberry
26-04-2021, 11:27 AM
[emoji23]

Who's paying for the soup and sandwiches?

Foundation of Hearts.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Foundation of Hearts.[emoji1]

Good, the last thing they need is folk chasing them for non payment of bills, again.

Oh what a great time it must be to be a jambo, and mrs doctor Budge is at the wheel and going nowhere. Glorious.

Keith_M
26-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Still plotting their revenge over their arch nemesis Dundee.

Well I hope they actually finish the proposal... unlike their Main Stand.

Keith_M
26-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Foundation of Hearts.

That's a lot of letters for a title so I think they shortened it to FOffHearts

Bostonhibby
26-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Well I hope they actually finish the proposal... unlike their Main Stand.There'll be a committee formed to finish the megastand in due course.

Onion
26-04-2021, 11:39 AM

Hearts FC is a sideshow for your average Jambo. The fortunes of Hibernian determine their mood-swings.

They must be in a bad way at the mo :cb

Pagan Hibernia
26-04-2021, 11:40 AM
If we win the cup for a second time on Robbie’s watch on two separate stints with them it will be just glorious.

26-04-2021, 11:50 AM
That's a lot of letters for a title so I think they shortened it to FOffHearts

Or Subsidence of Hearts, given the shoddy structure in place and their club.

FilipinoHibs
26-04-2021, 12:32 PM
I love karma. It always gets you in the end.

Old Hebrew law : your are rewarded for your good deeds; punished for your bad ones.

jacomo
26-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Well I hope they actually finish the proposal... unlike their Main Stand.

That’s not the Hearts way... their preferred way of operating is to unveil some half-baked mess after much delay, declare it to be magnificent, and then get angry at the critics when they point out the glaringly obvious flaws.

cocteautwin
26-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Foundation of Hearts.

Fair enough. Who cares about the cost of a plate of ham n cheese and some salt n vinegar square crisps when they’ve already spent £12million? And James Anderson has spent £14million. And Dr Mrs Budge has spent £4million.

The dalmeny
26-04-2021, 03:39 PM

All forum have their rockets on them, just that KB have more than their fair share some odious little 'men'

GRA
26-04-2021, 05:18 PM
Their fans' biggest game(s) of the season are next month.... and their team won't even be playing 🤣

Since452
26-04-2021, 05:41 PM
There will be a collective collapsing of ***** in Darly if we get to the final. It's already started.

CloudSquall
26-04-2021, 06:26 PM
"Robbie" is already getting blamed again for Hibs winning the cup, he could be joining Stevenson as a double cup winning Hibee :greengrin

I had to look it up but in Kickback's defence they are spot on, Hearts got beat by Brora, Brora got beat by Stranraer, Stranraer got beat by us so that can only mean it's all Robbie's fault :greengrin

Aldo
26-04-2021, 06:43 PM
"Robbie" is already getting blamed again for Hibs winning the cup, he could be joining Stevenson as a double cup winning Hibee :greengrin

I had to look it up but in Kickback's defence they are spot on, Hearts got beat by Brora, Brora got beat by Stranraer, Stranraer got beat by us so that can only mean it's all Robbie's fault :greengrin

That’s how I see it [emoji23][emoji23] thanks agent Robbie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeeRussell
26-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Are any of the chaps over there just admitting they are very jealous of Hibernian’s position in Scottish football just now?

weecounty hibby
26-04-2021, 07:22 PM
I keep getting the derby record chucked at me just now. The Scottish cup has gone, the 1-5 doesn't bother us so that's gone, they keep getting relegated so that's gone, they haven't finished above us in years so nothing there, smaller stadium so that's out. So derby record is there new go to comfort blankie. I just tell them that is the reason they keep getting relegated, cos they would be happy to just get 12 points a season as long as they were all against us. Fuds

Aldo
26-04-2021, 07:47 PM
I keep getting the derby record chucked at me just now. The Scottish cup has gone, the 1-5 doesn't bother us so that's gone, they keep getting relegated so that's gone, they haven't finished above us in years so nothing there, smaller stadium so that's out. So derby record is there new go to comfort blankie. I just tell them that is the reason they keep getting relegated, cos they would be happy to just get 12 points a season as long as they were all against us. Fuds

It’s quite funny really. I just remind them that they are the club with no shame and they robbed their own charity and the Lady Haig Poppy Fund! Childish maybe but shuts them up!

EI255
26-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Affair man Gordon seemed to enjoy his little medal.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Kato
26-04-2021, 09:44 PM

Preach.

Steve88
26-04-2021, 09:45 PM
Did Marv drop Hearts ball?? still waiting on him pulling it out the pot...

Pagan Hibernia
26-04-2021, 09:58 PM
They’ll be in a world of pain for the best part of a fortnight now waiting for our semi final

Since452
27-04-2021, 05:54 AM
Apparently it was Hearts cup if they hadn't lost to Brora. I really feel that Andorra would have had multiple world cups had they qualified for them.....

Hibernia&Alba
27-04-2021, 06:01 AM
There will be a collective collapsing of ***** in Darly if we get to the final. It's already started.

They’ll be in a world of pain for the best part of a fortnight now waiting for our semi final

Yes, lots of sleepless nights in Gorgie during the next couple of weeks. The obsessed won't be able to think of anything else.

FilipinoHibs
27-04-2021, 06:28 AM
Yes, lots of sleepless nights in Gorgie during the next couple of weeks. The obsessed won't be able to think of anything else.

Imagine the fear and despair if we reach the final. They will have to bus loads of physchologists into Gorgie.

Col2
27-04-2021, 06:49 AM
A truly horrible weekend for the mutants.

To be fair it started ok when they got to pick up the lower league trophy but even they managed to make that cringe fest x1000.

They then got over excited about us going out at 2-2, didn’t happen.

They always had the big cousins from govan to make sure the cup was going know where near ER. The Rangers v St Johnstone thread is priceless with loads celebrating when Rangers went one up and then they didn’t know what to do when the saints went through. Infighting again.

Last night the truly impartial Sportsound were gushing over the upstanding Kyle Lafferty. Levein refusing to acknowledge we were in the cup and hoping for the best for Kyle. He turns up with a moon boot on and his club go out in the last minute. This was Hearts fans go to guy for stopping the Hibees. Not happening.

We as Hibees know it as much chance we will win it as lose it but the jamboids are truly in a bad place. They used to just blame Dundee and Doncaster. Most now hate Neilson and despise Budge. This reminds me of us under Petrie and Fenlon. Broken from top to bottom with a ***** squad. At least we had sparky for some goals and excitement.

weecounty hibby
27-04-2021, 07:24 AM
Cant understand why they don't see this as a good time for Edinburgh football. Hibs are riding high, 3rd in the league, into another cup semi final, playing well, have a good squad, building for the future, can turn down multi million pound bids for players, have a strike force that have scored 40+ goals between them, a defence that is the best outside the OF.
Not forgetting that hearts have been promoted after going through the league season undefeated. Eh, what's that? But Budge said they would win the league without losing a game.
Still, they must have done well in the league Cup as well? What, part time Alloa put them out?
Oh well, a glorious run in the Scottish Cup then, must have been put out in a close game with one of the big guns like Rangers? Brora Rangers you say, non league, surely not a team as big and famous as hearts having the worst result in Scottish football history?
As I say, a great time for Edinburgh football!!!

JohnMcM
27-04-2021, 07:43 AM
The 1-5 and 22 in a row comfort blankets have a new thread all of their own over there. They are hurting bad!

Leitherhibs
27-04-2021, 07:45 AM
The 1-5 and 22 in a row comfort blankets have a new thread all of their own over there. They are hurting bad!

You're forgetting the FOH comfort blanket, I hear that every other day, H****s fans who criticise us for HSL and in the process laud the FOH money. I would understand this approach if this money meant they were performing on the pitch, but they're not, it's quite literally p**sing fans' money down the drain.

Pagan Hibernia
27-04-2021, 08:04 AM

just had a look at that. The 7th photo down on the first post of that thread is just pure hearts. A couple of smug yet gormless looking posh kids with crap hairstyles giving it the 5-1.

even when they’re gloating they manage to make it look s**t

O'Rourke3
27-04-2021, 08:11 AM
You're forgetting the FOH comfort blanket, I hear that every other day, H****s fans who criticise us for HSL and in the process laud the FOH money. I would understand this approach if this money meant they were performing on the pitch, but they're not, it's quite literally p**sing fans' money down the drain.And again a comparison with apples and donkeys. FOH was required to keep the club as a going concern after systemic financial abuse. HSL is additional funding originally intended to buy a stake in the club to ensure Fans always had a vote. It was never going to be as 'successful' and wasn't helped by Hibs fans Trumping all over the launch and reducing the take up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
27-04-2021, 08:14 AM
Wee, insignificant yoyo club are the gorgie tramps.

Hampden, 3rd place and Europe - Edinburgh's Premier team.

Kato
27-04-2021, 08:18 AM
just had a look at that. The 7th photo down on the first post of that thread is just pure hearts. A couple of smug yet gormless looking posh kids with crap hairstyles giving it the 5-1.

even when they’re gloating they manage to make it look s**tThey no doubt pronounce "Hearts' as "Hawrts".

Kato
27-04-2021, 08:19 AM
wasn't helped by Hibs fans Trumping all over the launch and reducing the take up.

A narrative the EEN was all too eager to go along with whereas FOH got free adverts.

Jim44
27-04-2021, 08:24 AM

even when they’re gloating they manage to make it look s**t

I always thought Craig Gordon was misguided, to say the least, to pose for that after his shameful performance. I also thought at first that the young lads were trying to parody the Inbetweeners but nah, they’re just daft twats.

Alfred E Newman
27-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Cant understand why they don't see this as a good time for Edinburgh football. Hibs are riding high, 3rd in the league, into another cup semi final, playing well, have a good squad, building for the future, can turn down multi million pound bids for players, have a strike force that have scored 40+ goals between them, a defence that is the best outside the OF.
Not forgetting that hearts have been promoted after going through the league season undefeated. Eh, what's that? But Budge said they would win the league without losing a game.
Still, they must have done well in the league Cup as well? What, part time Alloa put them out?
Oh well, a glorious run in the Scottish Cup then, must have been put out in a close game with one of the big guns like Rangers? Brora Rangers you say, non league, surely not a team as big and famous as hearts having the worst result in Scottish football history?
As I say, a great time for Edinburgh football!!!

Yes, great days! 😂 😂 😂

Chorley Hibee
27-04-2021, 08:47 AM
My favourite post is from resident lunatic KiwiDoug - who proclaims that, as Edinburgh’s establishment club, they should be referred to as supporters and not fans.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Yes, great days! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]Yep, they're still reminiscing about the times they bravely almost fought back and nearly got draws at home to queen of the south and Raith Rovers.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2021, 08:52 AM
My favourite post is from resident lunatic KiwiDoug - who proclaims that, as Edinburgh’s establishment club, they should be referred to as supporters and not fans.To be fair, Hes well known for mixing up his fans and his fannies.

Jim44
27-04-2021, 09:13 AM
My favourite post is from resident lunatic KiwiDoug - who proclaims that, as Edinburgh’s establishment club, they should be referred to as supporters and not fans.

..... maybe that should read ‘supportees’, given the subsistence they get from Ann’s boyfriend.:greengrin

Kato
27-04-2021, 09:26 AM
My favourite post is from resident lunatic KiwiDoug - who proclaims that, as Edinburgh’s establishment club, they should be referred to as supporters and not fans.Do the BBC know about this? Surely an editorial edict will be passed down.

Anyway they are "customers" as Waldo called them.

Since452
27-04-2021, 09:32 AM
They've got a thread going about Alloa and Brechin. We've got a thread going about Europe. Thats the difference.

jacomo
27-04-2021, 09:45 AM

So glad that guys still going.

Lesser men would have chucked in the towel by now, after making such a fool of themselves with ludicrous pronouncements that all proved to be wrong.

Not Doug though... he’s going to keep going until every human being on the planet realises he’s a moron.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2021, 09:48 AM
..... maybe that should read ‘supportees’, given the subsistence they get from Ann’s boyfriend.:greengrin[emoji16]

Suppositories?

rodhibs55
27-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Imagine the fear and despair if we reach the final. They will have to bus loads of physchologists into Gorgie.

Yes and there's the inconvenience when traveling over that side of the city.
How many times are they going to rope the Dean bridge off?

O'Rourke3
27-04-2021, 10:20 AM
My favourite post is from resident lunatic KiwiDoug - who proclaims that, as Edinburgh’s establishment club, they should be referred to as supporters and not fans.An appropriate support word for them may well be Truss.

Since452
27-04-2021, 10:37 AM
The funniest thing is that they cant even say they dont care about the Scottish Cup after all the fuss and gloating they made of last seasons delayed semi and final. They are in a world of pain and misery right now at the thought of us winning it with no Celtic or Rangers left and blaming everyone from Robbie to Levien and Budge. It will be cranked up a few notches if we make the final. Some of them are in denial saying United will beat us. What they''re basing that on i have no idea.

Capt Mainwaring
27-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Without a single shred of self reflection or ironic awareness there is a constant stream of confident predictions for us “Hibsing” 3rd place or the Scottish Cup. Or that we’ve had a lucky cup run (from the team papped out by Brora Rangers if you please!!). Desperate stuff!!

For the Kickback desperados looking in here, it takes some brass neck and lack of awareness of your own shortcomings in using the “Hibsing it” term.
Embarrassing from a mob whose bottle crashed on the last days of league seasons (TWICE!) to lose the title on goal average and goal difference. Who have tripped over their shoelaces before the finishing line in many semi finals and finals to “lesser” opposition. 😂

The problem with having Superiority Complex is that it’s hurts like hell when you realise you’re not, and face the reality of your current standing in the Scottish game!

27-04-2021, 10:47 AM

Yup. The more they come out with that, the more they are hurting.

Oscar T Grouch
27-04-2021, 10:55 AM
They've got a thread going about Alloa and Brechin. We've got a thread going about Europe. Thats the difference.

That is a weird thread. Taking pleasure in the failings of small part time clubs. Ok Alloa were in the same league but Brechin have done nothing to them. They now have this complex where they see it as everyone else's fault that they got relegated but it had nothing to do with them being the far and away the worst team in the league. There is even a post saying they love the fact that they hate everyone in all the leagues now, says it 'feels very hearts'. Hate is never a healthy outlook to have.

Personally I hope it goes on for years, they fail, they blame everyone else, they fail again, someone else it at fault, oops another failure...ad nauseam. I hope the hatred of other teams escalates until their obsession becomes more important that their own teams success.:greengrin

Onion
27-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Yup. The more they come out with that, the more they are hurting.

It's obvious even they get little solace from the 1-5 thing any more. No one gives a toss, least of all Hibs fans. It's been diluted and devalued by our dismissal of it, and Hibs on/off field performance since 2014.

Since452
27-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Without a single shred of self reflection or ironic awareness there is a constant stream of confident predictions for us “Hibsing” 3rd place or the Scottish Cup. Or that we’ve had a lucky cup run (from the team papped out by Brora Rangers if you please!!). Desperate stuff!!

For the Kickback desperados looking in here, it takes some brass neck and lack of awareness of your own shortcomings in using the “Hibsing it” term.
Embarrassing from a mob whose bottle crashed on the last days of league seasons (TWICE!) to lose the title on goal average and goal difference. Who have tripped over their shoelaces before the finishing line in many semi finals and finals to “lesser” opposition. ��

The problem with having Superiority Complex is that it’s hurts like hell when you realise you’re not, and face the reality of your current standing in the Scottish game!

Chucking the "hibsedit" thing around is embarrassing enough without doing it while your team are in the division below and having been papped out the cup by a highland league team before Hibs even entered the competition.

Crazyhorse
27-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Fair enough. Who cares about the cost of a plate of ham n cheese and some salt n vinegar square crisps when they’ve already spent £12million? And James Anderson has spent £14million. And Dr Mrs Budge has spent £4million.

Yeah they seem to squander every penny for no concrete return apart from a crap unfinished stand with a ‘Castle View’ restaurant at the top, which in a typical ironic Jambo cock up doesn’t actually have a castle view.

I wonder though if they do manage to oust Budge will she take her rich pal with her which would leave them without the handouts they need to survive.

Irish_Steve
27-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Surely this has to be a wind-up or don`t the fuds over there understand irony. Wasn`t the last Cup Final played in an empty stand where all Hearts had to do to win it was kick the ball into the back of the net from 12 yds - and they still stuffed it up!!

1971fozzy
1st Team Squad Member
1971fozzy
Paid Member_10

11,266 posts
Donor
Posted 12 hours ago
It is what it is. If ever there was a season to be in the championship it was this season. Likewise any Scottish Cuo winners will be playing the final in front of zero fans so the same thing applies. It means fek all if fans aren’t present. Yes it’s in the record books but as we all know full well you really have to be there.

tamig
27-04-2021, 11:47 AM

To be fair it started ok when they got to pick up the lower league trophy but even they managed to make that cringe fest x1000.

They always had the big cousins from govan to make sure the cup was going know where near ER. The Rangers v St Johnstone thread is priceless with loads celebrating when Rangers went one up and then they didn’t know what to do when the saints went through. Infighting again.

Last night the truly impartial Sportsound were gushing over the upstanding Kyle Lafferty. Levein refusing to acknowledge we were in the cup and hoping for the best for Kyle. He turns up with a moon boot on and his club go out in the last minute. This was Hearts fans go to guy for stopping the Hibees. Not happening.

We as Hibees know it as much chance we will win it as lose it but the jamboids are truly in a bad place. They used to just blame Dundee and Doncaster. Most now hate Neilson and despise Budge. This reminds me of us under Petrie and Fenlon. Broken from top to bottom with a ***** squad. At least we had sparky for some goals and excitement.

A thoroughly enjoyable post. Thanks so much 👍

lord bunberry
27-04-2021, 12:07 PM
The funniest thing is that they cant even say they dont care about the Scottish Cup after all the fuss and gloating they made of last seasons delayed semi and final. They are in a world of pain and misery right now at the thought of us winning it with no Celtic or Rangers left and blaming everyone from Robbie to Levien and Budge. It will be cranked up a few notches if we make the final. Some of them are in denial saying United will beat us. What they''re basing that on i have no idea.
They’re basing it on fear, terror and panic. Us finishing third and winning the cup will be an absolute hammer blow to them

NAE NOOKIE
27-04-2021, 12:09 PM

A tag fans of every club around the world seek to avoid like the plague ... only in Gorgie could it be seen as something to revel in :faf:

lord bunberry
27-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Surely this has to be a wind-up or don`t the fuds over there understand irony. Wasn`t the last Cup Final played in an empty stand where all Hearts had to do to win it was kick the ball into the back of the net from 12 yds - and they still stuffed it up!!

1971fozzy
1st Team Squad Member
1971fozzy
Paid Member_10

11,266 posts
Donor
Posted 12 hours ago
It is what it is. If ever there was a season to be in the championship it was this season. Likewise any Scottish Cuo winners will be playing the final in front of zero fans so the same thing applies. It means fek all if fans aren’t present. Yes it’s in the record books but as we all know full well you really have to be there.

It’s glorious reading. They really are trying desperately to convince themselves that it doesn’t matter if we win the cup, but they know, they 100% know.

NAE NOOKIE
27-04-2021, 12:16 PM

1971fozzy
1st Team Squad Member
1971fozzy
Paid Member_10

11,266 posts
Donor
Posted 12 hours ago

Tell that to the 100,000 plus who lined the streets on the Sunday after the 2016 final, the fact that most of them weren't at Hampden didn't seem to matter as they partied the day away. Look at all the wee films of folk in pubs in Australia or living rooms around the world going mental as SDG headed the winner. Being there is the best, but if you can't be it in no way dilutes the joy ... just ask those folk.
:thumbsup:

andudare2
27-04-2021, 12:23 PM
They’ll be in a world of pain for the best part of a fortnight now waiting for our semi finalPlace is full of so much bitterness and we're only at the semi final stage of the cup. Dread to think how they will react when Hibs win it,should be so much fun though!😁👍

Hibernianinc
27-04-2021, 12:24 PM
It’s glorious reading. They really are trying desperately to convince themselves that it doesn’t matter if we win the cup, but they know, they 100% know.

Hmmm, and to think this could happen just 5 months after they were only 2 penalties away from lifting it themselves.

2 penalties.

After being dead and buried at 1/2 time.

2 penalties.

Perhaps 1 would have been enough.

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

27-04-2021, 12:27 PM
That is a weird thread. Taking pleasure in the failings of small part time clubs. Ok Alloa were in the same league but Brechin have done nothing to them. They now have this complex where they see it as everyone else's fault that they got relegated but it had nothing to do with them being the far and away the worst team in the league. There is even a post saying they love the fact that they hate everyone in all the leagues now, says it 'feels very hearts'. Hate is never a healthy outlook to have.

Personally I hope it goes on for years, they fail, they blame everyone else, they fail again, someone else it at fault, oops another failure...ad nauseam. I hope the hatred of other teams escalates until their obsession becomes more important that their own teams success.:greengrin

I love how almost everyone hates them. A Hibs v St Mirren final will be a disaster for them.

Iain G
27-04-2021, 12:34 PM

I would have thought the term "creditors" was more appropriate? Or just mugs? 😁

AndyM_1875
27-04-2021, 12:59 PM
A tag fans of every club around the world seek to avoid like the plague ... only in Gorgie could it be seen as something to revel in :faf:

Especially as Edinburgh's establishment is far more likely to be found at Murrayfield than a football ground. Most establishment types have little interest in a stupid football club than cant run itself without going bust.

RoYO!
27-04-2021, 01:17 PM

This is a wonderful summary, thank you! 😄

Argylehibby
27-04-2021, 01:21 PM

He’s probably correct though with the number of times they have dipped their hands in their pockets when the club begging bowl comes out they’re seen as just a financial support rather than fans by their club.

Kato
27-04-2021, 01:26 PM
He’s probably correct though with the number of times they have dipped their hands in their pockets when the club begging bowl comes out they’re seen as just a financial support rather than fans by their club.Actually, I think that is his reasoning, for want of a better word.

All fans of other clubs are mere fans, Hearts followers "support" their club.

McSwanky
27-04-2021, 01:29 PM
I love how almost everyone hates them. A Hibs v St Mirren final will be a disaster for them.

Do they not like St Mirren? Can anyone shed any light on why? I'm sure, for the life of me, I can't remember. :cb

HoboHarry
27-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Do they not like St Mirren? Can anyone shed any light on why? I'm sure, for the life of me, I can't remember. :cb

Never mind St Mirren,do they like anyone?

hibbyfraelibby
27-04-2021, 01:46 PM

...and her Hibby brother has made £10m😉

147lothian
27-04-2021, 01:50 PM
The conversation on the Hibs v Motherwell thread on JKB straight after the final whistle was that if we win the cup it will have been twice we won it on Robbie's watch, obviously some of their support who want Robbie out will use any stick to beat him with, but they were out the cup before we had even entered it. If they want Robbie out that's their perogative, but if we win the cup it has fek all to do with him and the only thing it proves is that our house is in order. Nothing to to do with any other club we didn't face or any other manager

Kato
27-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Never mind St Mirren,do they like anyone?I dont think they even like themselves.

CyberSauzee
27-04-2021, 01:58 PM
The conversation on the Hibs v Motherwell thread on JKB straight after the final whistle was that if we win the cup it will have been twice we won it on Robbie's watch, obviously some of their support who want Robbie out will use any stick to beat him with, but they were out the cup before we had even entered it. If they want Robbie out that's their perogative, but if we win the cup it has fek all to do with him and the only thing it proves is that our house is in order. Nothing to to do with any other club we didn't face or any other manager

You can't reason with idiots.

lord bunberry
27-04-2021, 02:13 PM
The reasoning is that if they’d beat Brora they’d have drawn Stranraer at home, win that they’d have played us at home.

Pagan Hibernia
27-04-2021, 02:16 PM
The reasoning is that if they’d beat Brora they’d have drawn Stranraer at home, win that they’d have played us at home.

I wouldn’t fancy them against Stranraer either tbh.

lord bunberry
27-04-2021, 02:17 PM
I wouldn’t fancy them against Stranraer either tbh.
Well they couldn’t beat Brora.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Well they couldn’t beat Brora.Hearts couldn't beat Brora you say? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not having that, surely some mistake.

147lothian
27-04-2021, 03:06 PM

You would have thought they had lost the right to use if's and would have's after losing to Brora, then again it is the Jambo's were talking about

Pagan Hibernia
27-04-2021, 03:16 PM
“Club of total ****ing losers and they know it. They shat it in 2006, they shat it in 2012, they shat it in 2020 and they'll ***** it again in 2021. *****bag FC will not win the Scottish Cup again in my lifetime, and I'll drink a toast to every year they ***** it once again.”

😂😂😂

I can just picture him frothing at the mouth as he typed that, sitting there in his cardigan

BonnieFitbaTeam
27-04-2021, 03:35 PM
I dont think they even like themselves.

Can you blame them?

Bostonhibby
27-04-2021, 03:39 PM
“Club of total ****ing losers and they know it. They shat it in 2006, they shat it in 2012, they shat it in 2020 and they'll ***** it again in 2021. *****bag FC will not win the Scottish Cup again in my lifetime, and I'll drink a toast to every year they ***** it once again.”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can just picture him frothing at the mouth as he typed that, sitting there in his cardiganBeen behind us in the league 4 seasons in a row, 2 recent relegations, smallest non compliant pitch in Scottish league football, smaller stadium capacity than Easter Road, knocked out early on from both cups by Alloa and Brora respectively and the last team to win both cups in Edinburgh is Hibs.

Which part of "losers" does Mr Very Angry from cardiganville not understand as he sits banging away at his keyboard with clenched fists?

jacomo
27-04-2021, 03:45 PM

1971fozzy
1st Team Squad Member
1971fozzy
Paid Member_10

11,266 posts
Donor
Posted 12 hours ago

They were there (or at least some of them were) on the fans plaza piazza demanding BUDGE NEILSON OUt.

Who says you can’t enjoy getting together with like minded folk in these times? No doubt a cherished memory from a memorable season.

27-04-2021, 03:50 PM

😂😂😂

I can just picture him frothing at the mouth as he typed that, sitting there in his cardigan

Poor wee boy isn't coping very well with them being miles behind us.

Aldo
27-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Poor wee boy isn't coping very well with them being miles behind us.

The bitterness and seethe is strong I see!

jacomo
27-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Brora.

:faf:

Since452
27-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Brora.

It gets funnier every day. Brora man 😂

Northernhibee
27-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Brora.

Not just Brora - but a Brora team who hadn’t played in three months and hadn’t had a proper run of games in a year.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-04-2021, 04:30 PM

😂😂😂

That’s the cerebral challenge for Jambos - whilst they they appear to a fascination with stats they have a collective blind-spot when I comes to a certain day in May 2016. Can’t even bring themselves to update the JamboStatsPornSite that is www.Londonhearts.com.

JohnMcM
27-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Not just Brora - but a Brora team who hadn’t played in three months and hadn’t had a proper run of games in a year.

Have we any undercover chaps who could get this onto their forum?

greenginger
27-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Brora.

I’ve noticed that a couple of times in the last few nights Brora has been identified on the BBC weather map.

Maybe a coincidence, or maybe a Hibby in the weather department. :greengrin

Aldo
27-04-2021, 04:39 PM
That’s the cerebral challenge for Jambos - whilst they they appear to a fascination with stats they have a collective blind-spot when I comes to a certain day in May 2016. Can’t even bring themselves to update the JamboStatsPornSite that is www.Londonhearts.com.

They are hurting and hurting big time. When David Gray rose and stretched those neck muscles making contact with Henderson delivery, I can image the slow motion ‘noooooooooooo’ responses from them and when it hit the net things sped up. By the time SJM launched the ball into the North stand it finally sunk in that we had won the 2016 Scottish Cup following their inability to hold onto a 2 nil lead on their own patch!

I really want us to win the cup and it’s now in our own hands. I’m expecting a very very difficult game as Utd have shown they are more than capable of putting in a performance however deep down the hearts fans realise that their result that evening v Brora is the worst in Scottish Cup history and are praying we get beaten!

Would be epic to win the Scottish Cup the same year a Highland League team pumped the Hearts out of the Scottish Cup

JohnMcM
27-04-2021, 04:49 PM
They are hurting and hurting big time. When David Gray rose and stretched those neck muscles making contact with Henderson delivery, I can image the slow motion ‘noooooooooooo’ responses from them and when it hit the net things sped up. By the time SJM launched the ball into the North stand it finally sunk in that we had won the 2016 Scottish Cup following their inability to hold onto a 2 nil lead on their own patch!

I really want us to win the cup and it’s now in our own hands. I’m expecting a very very difficult game as Utd have shown they are more than capable of putting in a performance however deep down the hearts fans realise that their result that evening v Brora is the worst in Scottish Cup history and are praying we get beaten!

Would be epic to win the Scottish Cup the same year a Highland League team pumped the Hearts out of the Scottish Cup

Such things are what Hibee dreams are made of. If it happens I will no longer want to be the prettiest princess in all of the kingdom. :greengrin

Since452
27-04-2021, 04:51 PM

1971fozzy
1st Team Squad Member
1971fozzy
Paid Member_10

11,266 posts
Donor
Posted 12 hours ago

They have short memories. They thought they were winning last season's cup back in December. House parties the lot. But it means nothing...

tamig
27-04-2021, 05:22 PM

Not to pish on any parade but that sounds a bit similar to a certain semi last year. That still sticks in the throat. So I wouldn't be chucking that about.

Aldo
27-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Such things are what Hibee dreams are made of. If it happens I will no longer want to be the prettiest princess in all of the kingdom. :greengrin

[emoji23][emoji23]

147lothian
27-04-2021, 08:43 PM
If they show the highlights of the road to Hampden for the four semi finalists, Hearts will not be seen anywhere they were Brora'd before any of the big teams had even entered the competition.:tee hee:

Hibbyradge
27-04-2021, 08:49 PM

😂😂😂

The thing is, he could well be right.

His blood pressure must be dangerously high so his lifetime might not last much longer.

Iain G
28-04-2021, 05:37 AM
They were there (or at least some of them were) on the fans plaza piazza demanding BUDGE NEILSON OUt.

Who says you can’t enjoy getting together with like minded folk in these times? No doubt a cherished memory from a memorable season.

Budge Neilson sounds like an American 1950s b-movie actor! Sure he was in the films "They came from beyond the Spar", "Tsar Romanov : Submarine Commander", "Marooned" and "The First Manned Rover on Uranus"?

Steve88
28-04-2021, 06:10 AM
I hope Hibs organise a pre-season friendly with Brora Rangers.

Guard of honour when they walk out the tunnel :cb

jacomo
28-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Budge Neilson sounds like an American 1950s b-movie actor! Sure he was in the films "They came from beyond the Spar", "Tsar Romanov : Submarine Commander", "Marooned" and "The First Manned Rover on Uranus"?

One man. In a world of maroon. Where reality was disappointing and frankly a bit ****, he dared to dream. Who says you can’t pretend your stadium is the third biggest in Scotland and all your players are great?

Budge Neilson

In

The Famous and Magnificent

HFC93
28-04-2021, 10:44 AM

We should invite Jonathan Obika along as a special guest.

Iain G
28-04-2021, 10:46 AM
One man. In a world of maroon. Where reality was disappointing and frankly a bit ****, he dared to dream. Who says you can’t pretend your stadium is the third biggest in Scotland and all your players are great?

Budge Neilson

In

The Famous and Magnificent

😁

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Budge Neilson sounds like an American 1950s b-movie actor! Sure he was in the films "They came from beyond the Spar", "Tsar Romanov : Submarine Commander", "Marooned" and "The First Manned Rover on Uranus"?Budge Neilson, Poor man's Buzz Lightyear.

Always claiming to be going to infinity and beyond, but ends up losing to St. Mirren in the relegation derby and lands with a splat on the plastic pitch at Alloa.

cocteautwin
28-04-2021, 11:20 AM

Considering how many years we’ve been hearing about Berwick Rangers beating Rangers we need to do something to thank Brora for the next 30 years of January Scottish Cup banter.

Mick O'Rourke
28-04-2021, 11:34 AM

Not forgetting his Oscar nominated performance in the war epic.

Brora! Brora ! Brora!

Iain G
28-04-2021, 11:38 AM

Brora! Brora ! Brora!

He was also an extra in "Brorat: Football Learnings Of Jambos For Make Laughing Scottish Nation"

AltheHibby
28-04-2021, 11:39 AM

Brora! Brora ! Brora!

Or as the plucky pilot with the "Neilson out" banner in the remake of One Flew Over the Cuckooo's Nest.

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 11:41 AM

Brora! Brora ! Brora![emoji23]

I thought he was great as General Custer in Budge's Last Stand.

Just a pity that they never did film the ending.

O'Rourke3
28-04-2021, 12:01 PM
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using TapatalkI liked him as an itinerant bared knuckled boxer who travelled with an oran u tan called Elvis in Every which way to lose.

Magpie
28-04-2021, 12:16 PM
We also get the pleasure of watching them unfurl their championship flag next season to remind us all of how they got relegated.

147lothian
28-04-2021, 12:18 PM
I have this mad image of Cathro on the hill in the Boar war with the Zulu's coming towards him and saying "Don't throw those bloody spears at me". With the Zulu's chanting Brora Brora Brora, another epic tale from Dr Budge of Jambo sacrifice for the greater good of all and sundry.

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 12:31 PM

Can we get 18000 on the pitch?

cocteautwin
28-04-2021, 12:48 PM
We also get the pleasure of watching them unfurl their championship flag next season to remind us all of how they got relegated.

LOL. Is that a thing? First game at Tiny in the new season? It’ll be like that time in the ‘70s I told everyone at school I had new trainers and then pulled out a pair of 4 stripe, much to the amusement of all present.

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Brora Brora Brora
The tale of the maroon dragoons going into the wilds of the Highlands to do battle with the Rangers of Brora. Despite a vast difference in resources and only being a part time army the Rangers of Brora triumph sending the maroon dragoons home to face the wrath of the 400000.

Magpie
28-04-2021, 01:05 PM
LOL. Is that a thing? First game at Tiny in the new season? It’ll be like that time in the ‘70s I told everyone at school I had new trainers and then pulled out a pair of 4 stripe, much to the amusement of all present.

I’m sure all league champions start the new season at home to unfurl the flag, I expect our first game of the season will be away.

Phil MaGlass
28-04-2021, 01:07 PM
[emoji23]

Dont you mean General Cluster fluk

Hibby70
28-04-2021, 01:10 PM
I believe that not only can you just make out an Edinburgh castle flagpole from the new Skyview restaurant but if you are lucky you may see the aubrora borealis.

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 01:15 PM
I believe that not only can you just make out an Edinburgh castle flagpole from the new Skyview restaurant but if you are lucky you may see the aubrora borealis.
Did you not mean Edinbrora Castle.

Pagan Hibernia
28-04-2021, 01:22 PM
I have this mad image of Cathro on the hill in the Boar war with the Zulu's coming towards him and saying "Don't throw those bloody spears at me". With the Zulu's chanting Brora Brora Brora, another epic tale from Dr Budge of Jambo sacrifice for the greater good of all and sundry.

“if you don’t count the damage done by the spears we actually fared alright”

Since452
28-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Considering how many years we’ve been hearing about Berwick Rangers beating Rangers we need to do something to thank Brora for the next 30 years of January Scottish Cup banter.

Brora beating Hearts is the biggest piece of Scottish Cup Karma ever. For all Hearts fans went on about 1902 every year they will now have to listen to the Brora Rangers thing every time the cup comes round for the rest of their lives. It wont just be Hibs fans, the media will go on about it every season too. It will haunt that club for a very, very long time. The most embarrassing result in Scottish Cup history. Thanks Hearts.

Would be even better if we win it in the same season it happened. Pleasing as they say.

28-04-2021, 02:15 PM
He was also an extra in "Brorat: Football Learnings Of Jambos For Make Laughing Scottish Nation"

Neilson in the Rudy Giuliani role. Caught with his pants doon.

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Brora beating Hearts is the biggest piece of Scottish Cup Karma ever. For all Hearts fans went on about 1902 every year they will now have to listen to the Brora Rangers thing every time the cup comes round for the rest of their lives. It wont just be Hibs fans, the media will go on about it every season too. It will haunt that club for a very, very long time. The most embarrassing result in Scottish Cup history. Thanks Hearts.

Would be even better if we win it in the same season it happened. Pleasing as they say.Absolutely right, theres folk down here who had no idea who hearts were, never mind Brora, until the media gave it the coverage it deserved. Obviously it was my public duty to fill in the gaps.

Biggest shock in Scottish cup history, no wonder they call themselves big, they seem to be on the end of everything big.

Irish_Steve
28-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Absolutely right, theres folk down here who had no idea who hearts were, never mind Brora, until the media gave it the coverage it deserved. Obviously it was my public duty to fill in the gaps.

Biggest shock in Scottish cup history, no wonder they call themselves big, they seem to be on the end of everything big.

It's like for decades when the BBC were covering the FA Cup, they would always show Ronnie Radford's goal for Hereford against Newcastle and that was in 1972.

This is what the maroon balloons have to look forward to, footage of that second Brora goal for years to come. Any time a non-league team play in the Scottish Cup, they will be asked if they can "do a Brora". Hilarious

Since452
28-04-2021, 03:12 PM
It will be a source of continual embarrassment for generations of Jambos.

McD
28-04-2021, 03:13 PM

Brora! Brora ! Brora!

this is brilliant!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

28-04-2021, 03:17 PM
It's like for decades when the BBC were covering the FA Cup, they would always show Ronnie Radford's goal for Hereford against Newcastle and that was in 1972.

This is what the maroon balloons have to look forward to, footage of that second Brora goal for years to come. Any time a non-league team play in the Scottish Cup, they will be asked if they can "do a Brora". Hilarious

It will get mentioned when Hearts play a League 1 or League 2 club. Looking forward to the League Cup group stages.

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 03:23 PM
It will be a source of continual embarrassment for generations of Jambos.[emoji106]

Like when generations of Saughtonjambo seniors have to sit down with Saughtonjambo juniors at the ceremonial handing over of the string backed faux leather driving gloves and maroon Rover van den plas keys to the next generation.

Explaining to the poor yokels that getting their first passion wagon and matching gloves also comes with the heavy responsibility of understanding how they managed to have all those creditors, and how relegation occurred again even when great great great uncle Saughtonjambo was not only at the forefront of avoiding it but also had the champagne on ice to celebrate the court victories.

Irish_Steve
28-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Didnt Budge Neilson star in "Escape from Victory (in the Scottish Cup)??

Iain G
28-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Didnt Budge Neilson star in "Escape from Victory (in the Scottish Cup)??

And had a role in the TV series "The Ann in the High Castle View Suite"

7heaven
28-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Is this a good idea.
When we meet our Jambo mates.
Can we greet them with.
HOWS IT GOING BRORA.

Baader
28-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Ooh ah up Bro-ra

WhileTheChief..
28-04-2021, 05:34 PM

Would be even better if we win it in the same season it happened. Pleasing as they say.

:top marksLove this. Bang on the money.

1 8 7 5
28-04-2021, 05:40 PM
:faf::faf::faf:..this thread is a thing of beauty!

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 05:50 PM
:top marksLove this. Bang on the money.Got me thinking, maybe next time the creditors list gets too big they should move straight from admin to liquidation then reform as something like say, Sevco, and park all that nasty recent history by blaming it all on the old club who got gubbed by Brora rangers [emoji23]

147lothian
28-04-2021, 05:51 PM
How good would it be to have The Kinks played before they come on at a full stadium, Easter Road would rockin to Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora..................:faf:

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 05:56 PM
And had a role in the TV series "The Ann in the High Castle View Suite"
👏👏👏👏👏

Eyrie
28-04-2021, 06:31 PM
Budge Neilsen did several westerns eg The Magnificent Seven (1973), The Good The Bad and The Ugly (third character) and The Unforgiven (both 2016 and the 2021 sequel).

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 06:40 PM
Budge Neilsen did several westerns eg The Magnificent Seven (1973), The Good The Bad and The Ugly (third character) and The Unforgiven (both 2016 and the 2021 sequel).
Also stared in the The Equalizer (2016) based on an old western.

Irish_Steve
28-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Budge Neilson has had a very long film career. Started alongside John Howard in the 1935 feature "Millions in the Air"

Iain G
28-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Budge Neilson has had a very long film career. Started alongside John Howard in the 1935 feature "Millions in the Air"

Just realised he played Daddy Yambucks in the remake of Annie (under the pseudonym James Anderson) and also appeared in the Guy Ritchie heist movie "RockNBrora" in the small but mysterious role of Benny Factor, the unseen man who funds the whole caper.

Kato
28-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Also starred in the WWI winning drama "Not Quiet About The Western Front"

jacomo
28-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Also starred in the WWI winning drama "Not Quiet About The Western Front"

Bostonhibby
28-04-2021, 08:26 PM
I'm pretty sure he also starred in Ali Baba and the Poppy Thieves.

gbhibby
28-04-2021, 08:31 PM
Heard he also had a part in the BBC series
The S***e Manager

offshorehibby
28-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Also stared in A Fistful of Maroon pounds

Iain G
28-04-2021, 08:59 PM

And the sequels "For a few Pink Pounds More" and "The Good, the Bad and the Budgie"

Hiber-nation
28-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Budge Neilson went on to host a TV quiz show "Money Spinner" where a team of 11 contestants who look certain to win the cash prize falter alarmingly late in the show. They get invited back on the next week for a rematch then fail to answer any questions asked of them.

Iain G
28-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Budge Neilson went on to host a TV quiz show "Money Spinner" where a team of 11 contestants who look certain to win the cash prize falter alarmingly late in the show. They get invited back on the next week for a rematch then fail to answer any questions asked of them.

He also starred in the now long forgotten and irrelevant show "Hawaii 5-1" which was killed off in 2016 and replaced by a new version, "Hampden 3-2"

Hibs1969
28-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Personally I thought he was much better when he starred alongside George Clooney in
O Brora, Where Art Thou? After all the grief he’s had this year, he is a man of constant sorrow.

Irish_Steve
28-04-2021, 10:09 PM

And didnt Budge Neilson win an Oscar for his role as Rooster Cogburn in "True ****"

WeeRussell
28-04-2021, 10:10 PM

What about the two most famous John Wayne’s - ‘True Sh*t’ and ‘the w**kers*

WeeRussell
28-04-2021, 10:10 PM
And didnt Budge Neilson win an Oscar for his role as Rooster Cogburn in "True ****"

Done by seconds 😂👍

WeeRussell
28-04-2021, 10:12 PM

I thought it was a fistful of other folk’s dollars!

Hibbyradge
28-04-2021, 10:19 PM
He had supporting roles in the timeless classics, Harry Potter and the Gobsheites and Liars, and Harry Potter and the Natural Order of the Peanis.

WeeRussell
28-04-2021, 10:21 PM
He had supporting roles in the timeless classics, Harry Potter and the Gobsheites and Liars, and Harry Potter and the Natural Order of the Peanis.

Harry Potter in the half blood pink

GreenCastle
28-04-2021, 10:27 PM
How good would it be to have The Kinks played before they come on at a full stadium, Easter Road would rockin to Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora..................:faf:

Brora Brora chant would go well the Yaya Toure and Kolo Toure song.

2 unlimited - no limit is the tune. Could be sung for 10 minutes solid.

Anyone know if the main stand at Tynie finished yet ? Have they just given up on that? Has anyone ever used the magic escalator and survived ? Wonder what the final costs will be..

Since452
29-04-2021, 05:35 AM
Budge Neilson was nominated for an Oscar two years running but lost to two of the worst Tom Selleck performances ever while he was going through a bad period

Viva_Palmeiras
29-04-2021, 05:36 AM

Jones28
29-04-2021, 05:42 AM
Budge Neilson also starred in Million Dollar Replay

Waxy
29-04-2021, 05:46 AM
Imagine winning the cup in the same year they lost to Brora.

WeAreHibs
29-04-2021, 06:03 AM

🤭

Iain G
29-04-2021, 06:05 AM
I thought it was a fistful of other folk’s dollars!

Also had a role in the John Burgess classic "The Magnificent 7 nil"

Glory Lurker
29-04-2021, 07:45 AM
Imagine winning the cup in the same year they lost to Brora.

I don't agree. They've ruined it for us. We'd need to win the final 20-0 to achieve something as historic as happened at Dudgeon Park. Folk will still be talking about the Brora result in 50 years time while only the historians will know who won the cup in 2021. As always, even if we triumph Hearts will do something more notable. That is, in fairness, why they are the big team.

Bostonhibby
29-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Budge Neilson was first choice for the Captain Nemo role in 20,000 Leagues under the Sea.

Would never have ended up there if they'd beaten St.Mirren.

Roxyhibee
29-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Is this a good idea.
Can we greet them with.
HOWS IT GOING BRORA.

👏 I’m definitely keeping this in the back pocket for use when necessary

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 09:20 AM
Done by seconds 😂👍

Aye but you got round the swear filter lol

Coco Bryce
29-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Budge Over & Neilson Out as my Jamboid friends call them.

29-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Is this a good idea.
Can we greet them with.
HOWS IT GOING BRORA.

👏 I’m definitely keeping this in the back pocket for use when necessary

Do it as Bro (pause) ra.

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Budge Neilson has accrued millions by having a film called "The Anderson Tapes"

AltheHibby
29-04-2021, 11:01 AM

Naughty boy. That's an appalling accusation - it's just put me off my lunch!🤣🤣

gbhibby
29-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Budge Neilsen had a major role in Kickback Mountain.

Roxyhibee
29-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Do it as Bro (pause) ra.

You’ve just made it even better.!😂👏

Baader
29-04-2021, 02:30 PM

Stole the show in O Brora, Where Heart Thou?

Iain G
29-04-2021, 02:56 PM
He narrowly lost to Ronnie Corbett in "The Great Yammish Minor Celebrity Bake Sale" when, in the showstopper round they had to make a football stadium cake and his ambition was called into question when his cake only had one tier...

BonnieFitbaTeam
29-04-2021, 03:17 PM
He narrowly lost to Ronnie Corbett in "The Great Yammish Minor Celebrity Bake Sale" when, in the showstopper round they had to make a football stadium cake and his ambition was called into question when his cake only had one tier...

:thumbsup: Presumably he also ran out of time...

Iain G
29-04-2021, 06:05 PM
:thumbsup: Presumably he also ran out of time...

Also ran out of pink fondant...

Eyrie
29-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Budge Neilson was delighted to have starred in so many films, but he's still raging about missing out on "The Great Escape".

gbhibby
29-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Budge Neilson was delighted to have starred in so many films, but he's still raging about missing out on "The Great Escape".
Lost out getting the role to Jonathan Obika.

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 07:26 PM

On a side note - which two Scottish towns get named in The Great Escape

stantonhibby
29-04-2021, 07:31 PM

Musselburgh is one

stantonhibby
29-04-2021, 07:31 PM

Ayr?

Kato
29-04-2021, 07:33 PM

Musselburgh is one...

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Musselburgh is one

Correct

Ayr is incorrect

Joe6-2
29-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Correct

Ayr is incorrect

Brora 😂😂

Mick O'Rourke
29-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Correct

Ayr is incorrect

I think Musselburgh and Hamilton (Racecourses to be exact)
Angus Lennie,played a character (Ives) who had been a jockey before the war.

McD
29-04-2021, 07:53 PM

hamilton?

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Angus Lennie,played a character who had been a jockey before the war.

Correct for both!

O'Rourke3
29-04-2021, 09:33 PM
I'd have guessed Glasgow. He certainly mentions Sauchiehall St.

Irish_Steve
29-04-2021, 09:38 PM
I'd have guessed Glasgow. He certainly mentions Sauchiehall St.

Glasgow definitely isn`t mentioned and I don`t think it`s Sauchiehall St (as that would probably should rude to Americans lol).

Argyle St rings a bell but I would need to watch it for umpteenth time to be sure

Eyrie
29-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Lost out getting the role to Jonathan Obika.

:not worth

Hibby70
29-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Glasgow definitely isn`t mentioned and I don`t think it`s Sauchiehall St (as that would probably should rude to Americans lol).

Argyle St rings a bell but I would need to watch it for umpteenth time to be sure

Definitely Argyle Street

EH6 Hibby
30-04-2021, 02:55 AM
Budge Neilson also starred alongside Nicolas Cage in Gone in 6-2 Seconds.

Jim44
30-04-2021, 05:50 AM
Angus Lennie,played a character (Ives) who had been a jockey before the war.

Ironically, I used to confuse him with Jambo comedian, Ronnie Corbett.:greengrin

Since452
30-04-2021, 06:30 AM
Brora Rangers lol

gbhibby
30-04-2021, 08:20 AM
In the movie Paisley, Budge Neilsen had a love scene With Helen St Mirren didn't like it as she was always on top.

Iain G
30-04-2021, 08:26 AM
He has a role of one of the American generals in "Mrs Doctor Budgelove or: how I learned to ignore everything and blame Levein"

147lothian
30-04-2021, 10:44 AM

Bearing in mind what happened the last time they played us at home in the Scottish Cup this type of reasoning sounds a bit like me saying; If my auntie had bollocks, she would be my transgender uncle and would be lecturing me about the correct pronoun's to use when refering to him.

Northernhibee
30-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Brora Rangers lol

:hilarious Brora

oneone73
30-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Bearing in mind what happened the last time they played us at home in the Scottish Cup this type of reasoning sounds a bit like me saying; If my auntie had bollocks, she would be my transgender uncle and would be lecturing me about the correct pronoun's to use when refering to him.

They won the last Scottish Cup derby at the PBS?

TT07
30-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Surely such an esteemed actor, Budge Neilson would be the star in a remake of the 1986 classic film The Moneypit. Step aside Tom Hanks Budge Neilson will really show you how to waste money.

gbhibby
30-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Budge Neilsens friend Levein Craig had top billing in the 1986 movie The Man who wasn't there.

147lothian
30-04-2021, 12:07 PM
I'm sure Cathro sang the song by The Fall, the man who's head exploded.

weecounty hibby
30-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Budge Neilson starring in a remake of the Tom Hanks film Big.

mutley
30-04-2021, 04:37 PM
The 39 (eacalator) Steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro