PDA

View Full Version : Unexpelliamoused

hibbyfraelibby
25-04-2021, 09:31 AM
What term do we need to apply to a team that does not recognise the word "relegated" when the opposite happens to them?

25-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Fannies

Eyrie
25-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Still crap.

Irish_Steve
25-04-2021, 09:34 AM
Un-winners

PatHead
25-04-2021, 09:37 AM
Relegated.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Hearts

Northernhibee
25-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Sore-a Brora Losers

hibstag
25-04-2021, 09:55 AM
The revengers

There is a post on one league back still plotting revenge against Dundee where one poster says they voted to relegate the third best team in scotland...meanwhile for the 12 teams above them life goes on

Hibbyradge
25-04-2021, 10:08 AM
The Maroon Pounders.

Keith_M
25-04-2021, 10:15 AM
As they're quite clearly spoilt little brats who misbehave and have the occasional tantrum, I'd describe it as 'being allowed to leave the Naughty Step'.

Bostonhibby
25-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Poppy thieves.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Maroon Goon Platoon

Bostonhibby
25-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Maroon Goon Platoon[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Aldo
25-04-2021, 11:00 AM
I actually thought and think their muted trophy presentation was very disrespectful to other clubs in that Division.

It was like they didn’t give a flying **** with an heir of arrogance about it all.

They will always be the team with no shame, robbing the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and Macraes Battalion.

Relegated plain and simple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kato
25-04-2021, 11:17 AM
I actually thought and think their muted trophy presentation was very disrespectful to other clubs in that Division.

It was like they didn’t give a flying **** with an heir of arrogance about it all.

They will always be the team with no shame, robbing the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and Macraes Battalion.

Relegated plain and simple!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOn Sportsound yesterday they came up with the "Hearts weren't given a chance to save themselves from going down" line. Rubbish for 18 months, deservedly bottom of the League. They had plenty chance not to be bottom and could have avoided it in the very last game they played and failed. If they had beaten St Mirren they would gleefully relegated them and probably rubbed it in with some arrogant "St Liedown" comment or other.

Result for them - deserved relegation according to the rules they voted for.

Cant see the problem really.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Aldo
25-04-2021, 11:20 AM
On Sportsound yesterday they came up with the "Hearts weren't given a chance to save themselves from going down" line. Rubbish for 18 months, deservedly bottom of the League. They had plenty chance not to be bottom and could have avoided it in the very last game they played and failed. If they had beaten St Mirren they would gleefully relegated them and probably rubbed it in with some arrogant "St Liedown" comment or other.

Exactly. Aye but they are a big team and spent millions upon millions trying to stay up but it didn’t work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliboyFC
26-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Maroon Goon Platoon

Lmao 🤣

jacomo
26-04-2021, 09:26 AM
On Sportsound yesterday they came up with the "Hearts weren't given a chance to save themselves from going down" line. Rubbish for 18 months, deservedly bottom of the League. They had plenty chance not to be bottom and could have avoided it in the very last game they played and failed. If they had beaten St Mirren they would gleefully relegated them and probably rubbed it in with some arrogant "St Liedown" comment or other.

Hearts voted to end the season.

Clubs voted decisively against their budged league reconstruction proposal to benefit Hearts at others’ expense.

They aren’t very clever though so they are still struggling to process what happened.

Wakeyhibee
26-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Remoted would be nice. Think this title should be expunged as they dont recognise the relegation in the first place.