PDA

View Full Version : Which game does Gogic miss?

Hibbyradge
24-04-2021, 07:06 PM
It was a bit silly of him to get involved when he was already booked, but we have to live with it.

Presumably it'll be a Cup game he misses, but is it the next game or the one after that?

Sir David Gray
24-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Semi final.

Blaster
24-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Semi final

wallpaperman
24-04-2021, 07:09 PM
It was a bit silly of him to get involved when he was already booked, but we have to live with it.

Presumably it'll be a Cup game he misses, but is it the next game or the one after that?

Hallberg’s fault, his stupid reaction to a foul he was awarded was the catalyst for everything that followed. The fact that Hallberg scored a penalty is about the one positive I can give him.

Stonewall
24-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Hallberg’s fault, his stupid reaction to a foul he was awarded was the catalyst for everything that followed. The fact that Hallberg scored a penalty is about the one positive I can give him.

Quite a big positive then.

Hibbyradge
24-04-2021, 07:13 PM

Nah, it's Gogic's own fault.

Hallberg's reaction was OTT, but Gogic chose to get involved. Hallberg didn't ask or force him to do that.

scoopyboy
24-04-2021, 07:14 PM

I'll take that positive

Vault Boy
24-04-2021, 07:14 PM

Gogic is his own man, he played very well but his booking was entirely his own and utterly needless.

Hallberg made a difference when he came on and his penalty has helped us to a semi, wouldn't be pointing much blame at him for anything really.

Billy Whizz
24-04-2021, 07:15 PM
At least 2 starting places up for grabs in the semi final

Aldo
24-04-2021, 08:13 PM
At least 2 starting places up for grabs in the semi final

Cadden will hopefully slot into 1......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
25-04-2021, 06:00 AM
Pretty sure Boyle out too........

Heckys Wheel
25-04-2021, 06:39 AM

I find Boyle’s more infuriating. 2 minutes to go, 2-1 up and he has the ball down in the corner. He misplaced a 2 yard pass to Newell. Gets booked trying to stop the attack then we concede from the resulting free-kick.

Hibby Kay-Yay
25-04-2021, 06:45 AM

Yup and with both Boyle and Gogic out, I hope we avoid The Rangers...if they get through.

CMurdoch
25-04-2021, 01:20 PM
I find Boyle’s more infuriating. 2 minutes to go, 2-1 up and he has the ball down in the corner. He misplaced a 2 yard pass to Newell. Gets booked trying to stop the attack then we concede from the resulting free-kick.

Yes, a very expensive careless pass, I was roaring at the telly when he did it which went up an octave when he committed the foul and didn't stop them taking the free kick quickly. Off the scale when they then scored.

Irish_Steve
25-04-2021, 01:24 PM

Now I am even more confused. I thought it said on the other thread that Boyle wouldn't be suspended

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Now I am even more confused. I thought it said on the other thread that Boyle wouldn't be suspended

Boyle won't be suspended for the semi final, Gogic will be.

Greenbeard
25-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Yes, a very expensive careless pass, I was roaring at the telly when he did it which went up an octave when he committed the foul and didn't stop them taking the free kick quickly. Off the scale when they then scored.
...'cos he didn't track or block off Watt's run into the box. A litany of mistakes inside a minute.

Since452
25-04-2021, 05:52 PM

You can't blame Hallberg for Gogic acting like an idiot surely?

Robbo6-2
25-04-2021, 06:08 PM

Hallberg actually makes Slivka look like Kevin De Bruyne

Borderhibbie76
25-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Hallberg actually makes Slivka look like Kevin De Bruyne

What is it with the fascination on here of some slagging off our own players...ridiculous comment