PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket companions

matty_f
20-04-2021, 12:08 PM
There will be many people who would renew but, for various reasons, will not have someone to renew with that they usually go to the games with.

If you’d like to get a season ticket but haven’t got someone to go with, DM @longbangers on Twitter (in confidence) and we can help connect you to others in the same boat.

04Sauzee
20-04-2021, 12:09 PM
There will be many people who would renew but, for various reasons, will not have someone to renew with that they usually go to the games with.

If you’d like to get a season ticket but haven’t got someone to go with, DM @longbangers on Twitter (in confidence) and we can help connect you to others in the same boat.
Fantastic idea/scheme 👍

Stairway 2 7
20-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Might have difficulties next season with the restrictions but amazing idea going forward 👏

MC-Hibby
20-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Superb. Well done Longbangers.

20-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Good idea.

#HibeesGrindr 🙂

PPZPOL
20-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Can you move if the person you get out beside is a radge?!

Only joking, what a great idea. This is timely as all morning for work I’ve been looking at studies and schemes set up to connect people socially in their communities as it has been shown to have a massive impact on your health and well-being. Or certainly loneliness and social isolation has been shown to have such a negative impact. Some crazy stats around it as we are (by all accounts) meant to be a social species.

Brilliant scheme, well done.

matty_f
20-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Can you move if the person you get out beside is a radge?!

Only joking, what a great idea. This is timely as all morning for work I’ve been looking at studies and schemes set up to connect people socially in their communities as it has been shown to have a massive impact on your health and well-being. Or certainly loneliness and social isolation has been shown to have such a negative impact. Some crazy stats around it as we are (by all accounts) meant to be a social species.

Brilliant scheme, well done.

Thanks - we thought it was a good way to help folk out. There are tons of Hibees, so no need for anyone to miss out because of loneliness or not having someone to go along with.

Brightside
20-04-2021, 12:37 PM
Longbangers Tinder.

CMurdoch
20-04-2021, 12:41 PM

Two good schemes in a week!
Think my son often wants to ditch me at games so he can look at his phone every 20 seconds without getting abuse but that is another issue.

Well done Matty and your longbanger cohorts.