PDA

View Full Version : Stop time wasting ya ****

Greenbeard
09-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Kudos to this Ajax ball boy reacting to the Roma player's time wasting tactics in injury time.
Love the Roma player's in-built over-reaction until he realises what an erse he'd look going down and rolling around in pain after being hit by a ball thrown by a wee laddie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUq3MB0DEw

EI255
09-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Kudos to this Ajax ball boy reacting to the Roma player's time wasting tactics in injury time.
Love the Roma player's in-built over-reaction until he realises what an erse he'd look going down and rolling around in pain after being hit by a ball thrown by a wee laddie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUq3MB0DEwIn all honesty, do you really believe that the ball boy is a boy? He certainly doesn't look it and I'd be surprised if they allowed kids into stadia, given the current situation.

Let's be honest, it wasn't a boy!

Drama story methinks.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
09-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Time waster earned himself a booking, lol.

jacomo
09-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Brilliant. I love it when a player completely fails at the dark arts.

Stuart93
09-04-2021, 02:07 PM
You can see he wanted to go doon when the ball was thrown at him. Get it up um

worcesterhibby
09-04-2021, 02:47 PM
In all honesty, do you really believe that the ball boy is a boy? He certainly doesn't look it and I'd be surprised if they allowed kids into stadia, given the current situation.

Drama story methinks.

Surely sexist to assume it's a male of any age. Just typical of this mysoginist forum !! (sorry wrong thread..will get back to the one about crap pundits :greengrin)

superfurryhibby
09-04-2021, 03:52 PM
In all honesty, do you really believe that the ball boy is a boy? He certainly doesn't look it and I'd be surprised if they allowed kids into stadia, given the current situation.

Drama story methinks.

Mannish boy?

The ballperson was being wide as, the timewasting fud deserved the booking. Nice response from the ref.

Keith_M
09-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Surely sexist to assume it's a male of any age. Just typical of this mysoginist forum !! (sorry wrong thread..will get back to the one about crap pundits :greengrin)

Are we allowed to say ballboy nowadays?

Shouldn't it be 'pitch side resource return facilitator'?

Irish_Steve
09-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Ballboy were an excellent band

Monts
09-04-2021, 06:24 PM
You can see he wanted to go doon when the ball was thrown at him. Get it up um

Probably realised he was off the pitch

greiggy
09-04-2021, 06:26 PM
Ballboy were an excellent band

I recommend their version of “the sash my father wore”. The chorus is particularly catchy if you haven’t heard it. It’s on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk