PDA

View Full Version : hibs.pod EP. 2: Jackson Irvine

Vault Boy
03-04-2021, 08:11 PM
hibs.pod EP. 2: Jackson Irvine

This month we were delighted to sit down with Hibernian's best dressed player, Jackson Irvine. We spoke about all things Hibs, music, and fashion - in addition to the all important question about his future at the club. Hope you enjoy it!

YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=X9dZFvksU2M (https://youtube.com/watch?v=X9dZFvksU2M)
Spotify: spoti.fi/39ETfOU (https://spoti.fi/39ETfOU)

Viva_Palmeiras
03-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Been waiting on this one - just got to negotiate watching “The Shining” with my boy then I’m on it!

Vault Boy
03-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Been waiting on this one - just got to negotiate watching “The Shining” with my boy then I’m on it!

Think I told you on another thread that it'd be out yesterday... I'm blaming Adobe Premier. :greengrin

Hope you like it!

DaveF
03-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Interesting character is Jackson. Good chat and an enjoyable listen, though if you both had guitars, you should have had a riff off 🙂

He loses points for giving a high score to the green/purple monstrosity though 👎

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2021, 09:23 AM
Interesting guy. Speaks well and nice to hear him talk beyond football. I dunno whether the players we have are more media trained but even the young boys seem quite comfortable in front of the camera. Maybe it’s the characters we’ve developed or brought it but I think you’re starting to see a bit of a difference (and I appreciate Jackson is time-served elsewhere)

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2021, 09:24 AM
What made him spit his tea out?

Vault Boy
04-04-2021, 10:48 AM
What made him spit his tea out?

No spitting was involved! Spilling the tea is just an expression meaning sharing information.

Could well have been coffee in fairness, we didn't ask. 🤔

.Sean.
04-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Good player and I hope we keep him but ‘best dressed’ is questionable at very best 😂😂

Vault Boy
04-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Good player and I hope we keep him but ‘best dressed’ is questionable at very best 😂😂

He won't be happy with that :greengrin