PDA

View Full Version : Hertz survey

H18sry
28-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Feel free to add your thoughts to this https://surveyhero.com/c/90404c4e :wink: let them know you think the board are doing a great job. :greengrin

Frazerbob
28-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Done and shared to pals.

Peevemor
28-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Done.

Billy Whizz
28-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Done

04Sauzee
28-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Done and asked them to keep up the good work.

MrSmith
28-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Question 1 has to be answered 0 😂

leith lynx
28-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Done.

jeffers
28-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Done though I’m worried I’ve now committed to buying a season ticket for them for next season.:greengrin

SChibs
28-03-2021, 05:03 PM
How daft are they to release a survey like this. It doesn't matter what team it is the rival fans are always gonna jump on it

sleeping giant
28-03-2021, 05:05 PM
How childish is this?
Done :greengrin:

Jones28
28-03-2021, 05:12 PM
Done 😂😂

I’m a 28 year old grown ass man 😂😂

Hibbyradge
28-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Bland, middle of the road, unhelpful answers given.

I wonder what happens when you clear your cookies...:wink:

MWHIBBIES
28-03-2021, 05:19 PM
I put the full list of creditors in the additional comments.

offshorehibby
28-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Done, and told what a great job they are doing and to keep up the good work. Like above i have comitted to buying a season ticket, i hope they don't spend the money on specc, i'd hate them to overspend

Green Reaper
28-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Done ad I hope the board take feedback seriously since I was so positive about them 😂

BSEJVT
28-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Done

I think they are doing a great job and hope they continue in post for many years to come.

Jones28
28-03-2021, 05:33 PM

Aw superb.

Wakeyhibee
28-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Went MOR answers erring on optimistic. However my finger on the screen to the ST renewal question was like trying to get opposite poles of two magnets to touch.

O'Rourke3
28-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Done [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m a 28 year old grown ass man [emoji23][emoji23]I'm 60....[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
28-03-2021, 06:18 PM
I made sure the board realised what a fantastic job they are doing, after all, it is what they want to hear.

For additional comments - something along the lines of "blips happen but it is far more important to see the bigger picture" - which really means lining Dr.CEO Ann Budge's pockets

Eyrie
28-03-2021, 06:22 PM
Did this earlier, and gave honest answers that both Budge and Neilson are doing very good work.

I just didn't mention that it's only a Hibs fan who could approve.

Bostonhibby
28-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Did this earlier, and gave honest answers that both Budge and Neilson are doing very good work.

I just didn't mention that it's only a Hibs fan who could approve.Same here, it's an open survey and I would imagine anyone who doesn't support them but enjoys a good laugh in these difficult times will want to see Budge remain at all costs and Replay to get at least a season and a transfer budget in the top league.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Keith_M
28-03-2021, 06:36 PM
Done though I’m worried I’ve now committed to buying a season ticket for them for next season.:greengrin

Did you write your bank account details in the comments section?

hibby6270
28-03-2021, 06:36 PM

Just put a stop on the cheque!! :wink: Let them see how it feels not to be paid for something. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
28-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Just put a stop on the cheque!! :wink: Let them see how it feels not to be paid for something. :greengrin

Are they allowed to take card payments yet?
Last time around it was cheque or cash only

Aldo
28-03-2021, 06:38 PM
Done

Any questions

O yes.... what happens when we become fan owned and James Anderson stops investing? We will have a yearly shortfall of more than £5 million? Please help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith_M
28-03-2021, 06:43 PM
If you want to fill in the survey multiple times, use Firefox and open a new private window each time you want to fill it in ('File - New Private Window' or 'Ctrl-Shift-P')

Irish_Steve
Actually, if you open the link in a different browser, you can do it again. And if you open an "In-Private" window, you can do it a third time

Let Anne see what a wonderful job she is doing

And yes, I'm 54

Eyrie
Bland, middle of the road, unhelpful answers given.

I wonder what happens when you clear your cookies...:wink:

I would never do such a thing. On the other hand, I've completed the survey on my PC, laptop, tablet and phone wtih slightly varying answers each time whilst still keeping a general tone of satisfaction.

How childish is this?
Done :greengrin:

I think it's a very responsible thing for a 20-something Hearts fan to do. On the other hand, I'm a geriatric Hibs fan who lied about his age four times :greengrin

Irish_Steve
28-03-2021, 06:44 PM
If you want to fill in the survey multiple times, use Firefox and open a new private window each time you want to fill it in ('File - New Private Window' or 'Ctrl-Shift-P')

Damn, you typed quicker than me lol

Keith_M
28-03-2021, 06:45 PM
Damn, you typed quicker than me lol

If you're not fast, you're last, Stevie Boy!

:wink:

Irish_Steve
28-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Find out what the locals think

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/192053-fans-survey/

Malthibby
28-03-2021, 07:45 PM

Now that's funny..:thumbsup:
I was just boring & middle of the road. Think I offered to buy a season ticket though; hope it's not legally binding....

Allez Hibs
28-03-2021, 07:46 PM
How do we see the results?

Could be interesting 😂

Coco Bryce
28-03-2021, 08:08 PM
Done 👍

The Spaceman
28-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Done 🤣🤣🤣

The Spaceman
28-03-2021, 08:30 PM
They’re no happy over the road. Poor sod spending his evening deleting any results which show any form of satisfaction with their club 🤣 it’s honestly like North Korea over there.

jeffers
28-03-2021, 08:54 PM
Did you write your bank account details in the comments section?

Och I forgot Keith.

duffers
28-03-2021, 08:56 PM
They’re no happy over the road. Poor sod spending his evening deleting any results which show any form of satisfaction with their club 🤣 it’s honestly like North Korea over there.

Quite amusing that he’s having to delete everyones answers. I’m assuming anyone that voted 3 or above will have their answers deleted which probably means some poor wee happy clappers won’t have their views listened too as it’s been sabotaged by hibs fans 🤣

eastterrace
28-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Done twice , didn’t go to extreme but did say I’m happy with how things are going. Also said I would buy a season ticket. Hopefully they budget for that 😂

Since452
28-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Feel free to add your thoughts to this https://surveyhero.com/c/90404c4e :wink: let them know you think the board are doing a great job. :greengrin

Gave them a glowing report. Thanks for that.

Itsnoteasy
28-03-2021, 09:02 PM

Sorry to copy, but I've done the same.

Lancs Harp
28-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Felt a bit childish but just couldnt resist. Queen Anne will be in post for another decade yet based on my contribution. She's doing a fantastic job :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
28-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Done. I think Anne, Robbie and the board are doing a wonderful job.

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2021, 09:11 PM
I’m glad I didn’t go too outrageous on mine given he’s deleting those he doesn’t agree with. Subtle is what I’d call my contribution.

eastterrace
28-03-2021, 09:15 PM
I’m glad I didn’t go too outrageous on mine given he’s deleting those he doesn’t agree with. Subtle is what I’d call my contribution.yes that’s what I done as like you said he will delete anything that’s looking to good. I did say extremely likely to get season ticket 😂

Tommy75
28-03-2021, 09:37 PM
So is this guy going to hand over the survey results to the club/FOH and say "here is our survey, I removed all the positive ones as it was probably Hibs fans" haha. If that's the case, surely Budge or whoever ends up in receipt of this piece of research (if you can call it that) will launch it straight in the bin. Seems like the researcher will sift the returns to ensure the results support his/her own position.

28-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Done twice , didn’t go to extreme but did say I’m happy with how things are going. Also said I would buy a season ticket. Hopefully they budget for that 😂

You're right not to go overboard and if you complete it again it might even be better saying you're not overly happy but think Neilson should be given time to sort things out. Anne should be appreciated more for everything she has done for the club. 😀

One Day
29-03-2021, 07:40 AM
Filled it in twice. What a great job they're doing

Since452
29-03-2021, 08:36 AM
Filled it in twice. What a great job they're doing

I've done it a few times. Not big and not clever but very funny.

jacomo
29-03-2021, 09:08 AM

First time I’ve been over there in a long time.

I see they still refer us as ‘vermin’ and the survey owner is admitting to deleting any responses he disagrees with.

I am happy that things won’t change at Hearts any time soon. They are utterly incapable of learning from their mistakes.

hibee_nation
29-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Done. Anne will be delighted with the glowing report card.

Bostonhibby
29-03-2021, 09:20 AM
So is this guy going to hand over the survey results to the club/FOH and say "here is our survey, I removed all the positive ones as it was probably Hibs fans" haha. If that's the case, surely Budge or whoever ends up in receipt of this piece of research (if you can call it that) will launch it straight in the bin. Seems like the researcher will sift the returns to ensure the results support his/her own position.Bloody shame because Mrs doctor Budge and Levein have been up all night generating positive ones.

Northernhibee
29-03-2021, 09:20 AM

:agree: She's wonderful.

Bostonhibby
29-03-2021, 09:21 AM
:agree: She's wonderful.If I was FOH I'd give her even more money for anything but transferring ownership. In other words business as usual.

jacomo
29-03-2021, 09:37 AM
So is this guy going to hand over the survey results to the club/FOH and say "here is our survey, I removed all the positive ones as it was probably Hibs fans" haha. If that's the case, surely Budge or whoever ends up in receipt of this piece of research (if you can call it that) will launch it straight in the bin. Seems like the researcher will sift the returns to ensure the results support his/her own position.

Budge just ignores anything that doesn’t reinforce her own inflated opinion of herself.

Coco Bryce
29-03-2021, 10:24 AM

Guy who has compiled this survey says that he can clearly see which forms have been filled in by 'Vermin'

His words, on KB :rolleyes:

Keith_M
29-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Guy who has compiled this survey says that he can clearly see which forms have been filled in by 'Vermin'

TBF, I signed mine as Mr Vermin in the comments section.

Bostonhibby
29-03-2021, 10:36 AM

His words, on KB :rolleyes:The way hes set the survey up, it's highly unlikely that he'd spot any non jumbo putting in moderately negative or moderately positive feedback through as there will be jumbos doing the same, this can distort the results and that's before you consider subtle use of the free format area.

It'll be a school project.

FilipinoHibs
29-03-2021, 10:44 AM
The way hes set the survey up, it's highly unlikely that he'd spot any non jumbo putting in moderately negative or moderately positive feedback through as there will be jumbos doing the same, this can distort the results and that's before you consider subtle use of the free format area.

It'll be a school project.

I've gone as negative as possible to cause the maximum disruption.

Bostonhibby
29-03-2021, 10:49 AM
I've gone as negative as possible to cause the maximum disruption.[emoji3]

Its possible to do that to varying degrees, multiple times, same with positivity as there's still Budge backers out there, you've only got to look at FOH[emoji4]

God, I wish the pubs were open......

I'm_cabbaged
30-03-2021, 05:04 AM

It’s been taken down. Was it from the club itself?

AltheHibby
30-03-2021, 08:19 AM
It’s been taken down. Was it from the club itself?

No, it was his. It was going to be ignored anyway as it's bound to be critical and the Queen of Gorgie doesn't like criticism (at least, criticism of her).

Oscar T Grouch
30-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Two hundred Foundation of Hearts members have stopped their cash donation and a similar number have reduced their backing in the wake of defeats to Brora Rangers and Queen of the South, according to founding director Gary Halliday. (Edinburgh Evening News)

200 stopped and 200 reduced, that is a tiny proportion of the 9000 that contribute, I would guess it was more that stopped. Saying that the feeling on oneleagueback is that the way to hit the club hardest is to not renew. Either way it is funny :greengrin

Wakeyhibee
30-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Only 400 cancelled or reduced is great news. Win/win, it virtually guarantees no pressure of Queen Ann & Robbie Replay. It will also rile the more vociferous idiots on Junior Kickstart further.

147lothian
30-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Two hundred Foundation of Hearts members have stopped their cash donation and a similar number have reduced their backing in the wake of defeats to Brora Rangers and Queen of the South, according to founding director Gary Halliday. (Edinburgh Evening News)

200 stopped and 200 reduced, that is a tiny proportion of the 9000 that contribute, I would guess it was more that stopped. Saying that the feeling on oneleagueback is that the way to hit the club hardest is to not renew. Either way it is funny :greengrin

On the Who's cancelling their monthly payments, thread on oneleagueback sac say's

"Even FoH are lying to us by downplaying the real figures, which I understand. But it appears we can't trust anyone connected with the club to be honest".

Irish_Steve
30-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Ha ha ha - he's obviously been across here and copied some of the posts to add to his thread!

Anyone actually want to see the "results"?

Since452
30-03-2021, 06:23 PM

That place is similar to Hibs.net in the fact it doesn't speak for the wider fan base, just a fraction. It's a melting pot of hysteria and OTT reactions. We had it on here with Jack Ross. I agree it's funny though.