PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Irvine

Scott88
13-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Can someone please explain to me what he brings to the team? Tried to give him benefit of doubt for weeks but fail to see what he brings. He’s not a 10. He’s not a holder. He’s not a box to box midfielder. Not a criticism of him genuinely interested in other peoples opinion of what he’s meant to be.

Northernhibee
13-03-2021, 03:19 PM
😂😂😂😂

Scott88
13-03-2021, 03:20 PM
😂😂😂😂

Thanks for that, really helped.

Northernhibee
13-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Thanks for that, really helped.

He’s been good for us overall. Imagine starting a thread like this. 😂

Scott88
13-03-2021, 03:22 PM
He’s been good for us overall. Imagine starting a thread like this. 😂

You must be a proper fitbaw man than can see it easily eh? - educate me.

Since452
13-03-2021, 03:29 PM
He's better than Peter Haring

Vault Boy
13-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Best forward passer in our midfield just now without Allan, and he absolutely is a box to box player.

Scott88
13-03-2021, 03:36 PM
He's better than Peter Haring

I’ve not really seen pater haring to make that comparison. Is it because he’s tall with long hair? Ha!! Comment below suggests he’s a box to box midfielder , haring is a holding player I think? Would seem we all have mixed opinions on Irvine on what he is :)

Pretty Boy
13-03-2021, 03:37 PM
I'm not sure him and Newell really works. I also think Doidge and Nisbet is our best option as a front 2.

That probably means leaving a couple of good players out or changing the shape though so I can see why we are persisting with those 2 in the middle and Boyle and A N Other up top.

Scott88
13-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Best forward passer in our midfield just now without Allan, and he absolutely is a box to box player.

Is he better than a fit scott Allan though? If gogic is your holder & newell is the one who links us all together . It would seem it’s a choice between Irvine and Allan to be the “10”. I’m not seeing enough from Irvine to suggest he can do that job better than Scott Allan.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Once again Newell has offered nothing, Hallberg to replace him please. Daft challenge from Hanlon.:rolleyes: And once again Doidge misses another sitter.:rolleyes:

Fergus52
13-03-2021, 03:56 PM
Once again Newell has offered nothing, Hallberg to replace him please. Daft challenge from Hanlon.:rolleyes: And once again Doidge misses another sitter.:rolleyes:

Think that's very harsh, he had a fine game imo.

Recycled the ball well, won a few tackles and had a couple of wee runs bursting through the lines in midfield and drawing in a foul.

Not sure what more you're expecting from him when he played a deep role next to gogic in front of the defense.

Northernhibee
13-03-2021, 03:57 PM

Recycled the ball well, won a few tackles and had a couple of wee runs bursting through the lines in midfield and drawing in a foul.

Not sure what more you're expecting from him when he played a deep role next to gogic in front of the defense.
Doidge played well too. As did Hanlon.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2021, 03:59 PM

Much more ability, and control of the game.

Vault Boy
13-03-2021, 04:01 PM
Doidge played well too. As did Hanlon.

Hanlon with the assist for the winner too.

RE the OP, Irvine sent Boyle and Nisbet through more than any other player today, he'd have had at least one assist if it wasn't for some rusty finishing. Boundless energy right until the death, taking the ball up the park to waste time, thought he was much better than his last couple of games. A very good player that we'll be lucky to keep IMO.

Fergus52
13-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Much more ability, and control of the game.

Not really sure what you mean by ability, quite a vague term to describe what you want to see in a players performance. If you just mean technical ability then you were watching a different game to me as his first touch and technique was probably the best on the pitch today, except maybe Irvine (not that that's saying much mind you).

I thought he controlled the game pretty well - can't remember him being dispossessed more than once, his passing was good and he was clever with when to try and up the tempo to get in behind their lines quickly and when to slow it down and keep things ticking over. Showed some good game management towards the end as well.

Was by no means an amazing performance, but there's no chance he deserves singling out for criticism.

Carheenlea
13-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Hanlon with the assist for the winner too.

RE the OP, Irvine sent Boyle and Nisbet through more than any other player today, he'd have had at least one assist if it wasn't for some rusty finishing. Boundless energy right until the death, taking the ball up the park to waste time, thought he was much better than his last couple of games. A very good player that we'll be lucky to keep IMO.

Agree - thought he was one of our better performers today with the chances created for others courtesy of his play.

Allant1981
13-03-2021, 04:15 PM
He had a couple of runs and a couple of through balls that almost came off but I don't think he has improved us greatly, maybe if he had a pre season and got up to speed it might be different but if its Scott Allan or Irvine to start next season it's Allan all day long

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Not really sure what you mean by ability, quite a vague term to describe what you want to see in a players performance. If you just mean technical ability then you were watching a different game to me as his first touch and technique was probably the best on the pitch today, except maybe Irvine (not that that's saying much mind you).

I thought he controlled the game pretty well - can't remember him being dispossessed more than once, his passing was good and he was clever with when to try and up the tempo to get in behind their lines quickly and when to slow it down and keep things ticking over. Showed some good game management towards the end as well.

Was by no means an amazing performance, but there's no chance he deserves singling out for criticism.

I want to see him quicken the game up more, not slow it down by going around in circles and laying the ball off the the full backs all the time. Keeping the game ticking over is fine, but he slows us down too much, allowing the opposition time to get back into their shape and we have to start again, rather than break quickly.

He has a great touch, he has good ability, he just does not use it enough or quickly enough in the right places for me. I dont think he should be playing if Irvine and Gogic are in there, in fact since he signed his new deal, i dont think he should play whatever line up we have.

wookie70
13-03-2021, 04:16 PM
I though Irvine had a decent game and played some very Scott Allan balls combined with much better closing down and physical presence than Allan has. To me Nisbet has to start and I think Doidge will benefit from having less pressure to score as Kev will take his fair share. Boyle has to play so he plays in place of Cadden. Gogic has to start as does Newell so I think Jack Ross has already worked out the team when he subbed Cadden. That is the team I would start with perhaps Daz in in place of McGinn and playing Boyle and Doig as wing backs

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 04:17 PM
He had a couple of runs and a couple of through balls that almost came off but I don't think he has improved us greatly, maybe if he had a pre season and got up to speed it might be different but if its Scott Allan or Irvine to start next season it's Allan all day long

They’re totally different players. Thought we controlled the game for 80 minutes today and most of that was down to Newell and Irvine along with our two centre halves being solid.

Andy74
13-03-2021, 04:18 PM

They aren’t comparable really. Jackson Irvine is a quality all round midfielder who gives you a bit of everything.

Allan has great quality with the ball but would hardly have touched it in a game like today.

Strange thread overall. Irvine has been a great signing and one we’ve probably little chance keeping.

1875Sean
I think he played alright, some decent balls through, unlucky not to have some an assist or two of the forwards could finish better

Allant1981
They’re totally different players. Thought we controlled the game for 80 minutes today and most of that was down to Newell and Irvine along with our two centre halves being solid.

Doesn't matter if they are different players though, newell will start, gogic or a similar type player will play so only leaves space for 1 more if we play the same formation

Allant1981
13-03-2021, 04:20 PM
They aren’t comparable really. Jackson Irvine is a quality all round midfielder who gives you a bit of everything.

Allan has great quality with the ball but would hardly have touched it in a game like today.

Strange thread overall. Irvine has been a great signing and one we’ve probably little chance keeping.

I just said on another post, if newell starts which he probably will, and a gogic type it only leaves room for one, if both are here then I'd rather Allan started

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 04:20 PM
Doesn't matter if they are different players, newell will start, gogic or a similar type player will play so only leaves space for 1 more if we play the same formation

Of course it does. It would never be a choice between those two of who stays as they don’t play in the same way. Unless we are only signing a starting 11. We play many formations and styles, Allan plays as a 10, Irvine plays as a box to box midfielder that will go beyond as well.

Allant1981
13-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Of course it does. It would never be a choice between those two of who stays as they don’t play in the same way. Unless we are only signing a starting 11. We play many formations and styles, Allan plays as a 10, Irvine plays as a box to box midfielder that will go beyond as well.

Take it you never noticed the part where I said if we play the same formation, and we don't really change that often

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Take it you never noticed the part where I said if we play the same formation, and we don't really change that often

We’ve played about 4 different formations this season, played at least 2 during today’s game alone.

Allant1981
13-03-2021, 04:24 PM
We’ve played about 4 different formations this season, played at least 2 during today’s game alone.

And usually play 3 midfielders

Andy74
13-03-2021, 04:26 PM
And usually play 3 midfielders

I think you can say this as many times as you like but Irvine is currently pretty much a first pick as one of the 3 just now.

Allant1981
13-03-2021, 04:27 PM
I think you can say this as many times as you like but Irvine is currently pretty much a first pick as one of the 3 just now.

I didn't say he wasn't but would say newell is as he came straight back in when fit, I'm just glad we have options now

scoopyboy
13-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Is he better than a fit scott Allan though? If gogic is your holder & newell is the one who links us all together . It would seem it’s a choice between Irvine and Allan to be the “10”. I’m not seeing enough from Irvine to suggest he can do that job better than Scott Allan.

Nobody at Hibs, now or in the near future will be better than a fit Scott Allan.

The big question is will we ever see Scott Allan getting back to the standard he was at previously.

Doesn't mean to say there isn't a role for Jackson Irvine though, I would love him to stay.

Hibee Mac
13-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Very surprised to see this thread title tbh.

Jackson is our most well rounded midfielder, i would bet he has the most forward passes and through balls in that entire team. He battles, his touch is good and he retains possession.

I think he's still got more to show once fully fit but the fact he can walk into our team having not played for 8 months or whatever it was shows you he's a good player. We'll do well to keep him but I hope we can

A Hi-Bee
13-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Can someone please explain to me what he brings to the team? Tried to give him benefit of doubt for weeks but fail to see what he brings. He’s not a 10. He’s not a holder. He’s not a box to box midfielder. Not a criticism of him genuinely interested in other peoples opinion of what he’s meant to be.

wind up from tincastle methinks.............
:cb

Bridge hibs
13-03-2021, 04:46 PM
wind up from tincastle methinks.............
:cbAgree or disagree, the op has created a thread thats had decent input, other than yours

green.oracle
13-03-2021, 04:48 PM

Bits in bold. IMHO you must have watched a different game from me.

Slows the game down too much. Rarely bursts forward as you describe. He has done it a few times earlier on in the season and looks dangerous when he does. Simply does not do it enough. Gogic and Irvine in the middle for me.

GGTTH

A Hi-Bee
13-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Agree or disagree, the op has created a thread thats had decent input, other than yours

And are you some kind of mastermind then, go and do one, this whole thread has the wiff of jambo all over it.

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Bits in bold. IMHO you must have watched a different game from me.

Slows the game down too much. Rarely bursts forward as you describe. He has done it a few times earlier on in the season and looks dangerous when he does. Simply does not do it enough. Gogic and Irvine in the middle for me.

GGTTH

We controlled the game today from start to 80 minutes, and that was mostly down to the ability of Joe Newell to put his foot on the ball. Slowing it down didn’t stop us creating numerous quality chances.

A Hi-Bee
13-03-2021, 04:53 PM
We controlled the game today from start to 80 minutes, and that was mostly down to the ability of Joe Newell to put his foot on the ball. Slowing it down didn’t stop us creating numerous quality chances.

Young Doig created more good chances than Newall, not to say that Newall was any less than fine today.

1875Sean
13-03-2021, 04:53 PM
BBC gave him man of the match

jeffers
13-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Very surprised to see this thread title tbh.

Jackson is our most well rounded midfielder, i would bet he has the most forward passes and through balls in that entire team. He battles, his touch is good and he retains possession.

I think he's still got more to show once fully fit but the fact he can walk into our team having not played for 8 months or whatever it was shows you he's a good player. We'll do well to keep him but I hope we can

I like him a lot and would be delighted if we could keep him, but in saying that I’d like to see more from him. His first few games I felt he was getting into the box more. It’s a big failing for me our lack of goals from midfield. I thought Irvine was going to be that player.

Scott Allan still a huge loss for me.

Hibbyradge
13-03-2021, 04:57 PM
I thought he had a very good game today. He was trying to play balls in behind for Boyle and Doidge, but interceptions, and poorly timed runs, foiled him.

To me he looks like an intelligent, classy player so I'm surprised to read the criticism. I definitely hope we can keep him and from what Cliff and Tam were saying, that might depend on European qualification because he says he's never played in Europe and it would be an attraction.

Aldo
13-03-2021, 05:01 PM
About time Ron the Con ponied up and got Irvine signed up long term!

Just saying like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
13-03-2021, 05:04 PM
He’s our best midfielder and we need to do everything we can to keep him beyond the end of the season.

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Young Doig created more good chances than Newall, not to say that Newall was any less than fine today.

I’m not saying Newell created the chances, I’m saying the pace of our play wasn’t an issue today. Newell putting his foot on the ball and recycling it time and again helped. Unfortunately he was penalised incorrectly what would’ve been a huge chance late on.

Fergus52
13-03-2021, 05:10 PM
I want to see him quicken the game up more, not slow it down by going around in circles and laying the ball off the the full backs all the time. Keeping the game ticking over is fine, but he slows us down too much, allowing the opposition time to get back into their shape and we have to start again, rather than break quickly.

He has a great touch, he has good ability, he just does not use it enough or quickly enough in the right places for me. I dont think he should be playing if Irvine and Gogic are in there, in fact since he signed his new deal, i dont think he should play whatever line up we have.

yeah that's fair, I think some of the sideways passing is due to there not being that much on in front of him all the time - if there's no clear run to pick out then cycling the ball through the defence to keep possession is fine. But I agree that he does tend to slow the game down with it a bit too much at times, especially in recent weeks.

If we went back to playing 2 centre mids soon then on current form I'd have Gogic and Irvine starting ahead of him too.

EdinMike
13-03-2021, 05:10 PM

Yup.

CmoantheHibs
13-03-2021, 05:17 PM
I thought he had a good game and has brought a lot to the team since he joined. Today we dominated the ball for most of the match and without our midfield being well on top that isn’t going to happen. I’m baffled by any criticism. First half especially County had no time on the ball so could barely string any passes together. That was because we were pressing them quickly and as a unit. Irvine usually tries to get us moving forward when he gets the ball and although this will lead to him giving the ball away more often I think he probably has a very good success rate than others who try similar. He is full of running, works hard for the team, is good in the air and an intelligent player. The link up between him and Boyle is superb and would probably be similar with Nisbet up top. Think it’s plain to see what he brings to the team.

Wheat Hound
13-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Think next season will see the best of Jackson. Hopefully along with fully fit Allan and Magennis and I think our style of play xould well become more entertaining as a result.

Hibs90
13-03-2021, 05:19 PM
I’d offer him a long term deal with zero hesitation. Great player.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Boy’s a baller. Ease up, chaps.

SeanWilson
13-03-2021, 06:32 PM

one of the first on the team sheet for me! he's mobile, technical, can pass, will get himself in dangerous positions and doesn't hide... great wee player.

Billy Whizz
13-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Jackson or not, still not getting enough goals from midfield

Key West
13-03-2021, 07:05 PM
If you can’t see what Jackson Irvine offers then maybe you should be watching another sport.

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Jackson or not, still not getting enough goals from midfield

When we’re scoring 2 goals most games does it matter who scores them?

LeithMike
13-03-2021, 07:16 PM

I don't like the sound of Gogic, Newell and Allan. Too compartmentalised with not enough legs and likely to be overwhelmed by pressing midfields. Irvine, or someone of his ilk, gives us more mobility in the middle and far better balance.

One of the others would have to miss out for me.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
13-03-2021, 07:19 PM
When we’re scoring 2 goals most games does it matter who scores them?

Last 2 games we didn’t score, it’s at these times you need your midfield to chip in with some goals

hibbysam
13-03-2021, 07:25 PM
Last 2 games we didn’t score, it’s at these times you need your midfield to chip in with some goals

It doesn’t matter who scores for me, it’s not Fantasy football where midfielders goals count for more. If we don’t score, the team haven’t scored, not just the midfielders. If we score two goals and both are by our strikers then I’m delighted, it’s just another thing to bash our side with.

Bridge hibs
13-03-2021, 07:30 PM
I think Jackson could be a very useful addition if signed permanently, as for his position, I thought he played higher up in midfield with Ross County but not so sure of how he played with Hull. Begs the question though if Allan is fit with McGennis and Newal, with possibly Mallan coming back. I appreciate things may change come the summer

J-C
13-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Irvine has good energy, can find a pass and a good b2b but his lack of games prior to coming here is showing especially the last couple of games as he seems to be just off the pace. In the 2nd half he threaded through a couple of cracking passes for the forwards. I'd say Newell sitting so deep isn't working, there's no penetration from the middle, hence why I'd like to see Allan in there, his 1st thought is always forward. I'd also go as far to say we don't need a back 3 if Gogic is playing, if we play with attacking wingbacks then a diamond or 433 would work better.
Got to stop all this lumping it up to Boyle or Doidge and hope to get something from it, 2nd half we kept it more on the deck and played with pace and it made a big difference.

Criswell
13-03-2021, 11:29 PM
He is an intelligent footballer. I like the way he can pick a pass and always deliver it with the correct weight. This is a bugbear with me; the amount of good scoring chances that are wasted because players overhit the crucial pass really annoys me. Anyway, I for one hope we can sign him up for an extended deal.

ekhibee
13-03-2021, 11:51 PM

Careful, you're not allowed to criticize Doidge on here, even though you're right, he missed yet another sitter.

Hibbyradge
13-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Careful, you're not allowed to criticize Doidge on here

That's such a wan*y thing to say

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Would be a bit of a coup if we could sign Irvine but it won't be the end of the world if we don't.

FilipinoHibs
14-03-2021, 01:05 AM
This the official what's wrong with Hibs after a win.

kaimendhibs
14-03-2021, 01:47 AM
We won. The end

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Forza Fred
14-03-2021, 04:21 AM

As did Johnnyboy!

Iain G
14-03-2021, 07:29 AM

He was brought in to help sell the vast stock of Petrie's Ye Olde Moustache Wax that was left over in the club shop stockroom a few years back. The club have spent £249 rebranding all of the tins with Jackson's face and facial art and it's going on sale in the club shop from Monday as part of the new "Jackson and the Squirrel" antipodean manly beauty products... allegedly

hibbysam
14-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Careful, you're not allowed to criticize Doidge on here, even though you're right, he missed yet another sitter.

What sitter did he miss? The part he played in the winner outweighs anything else he done in the game, big man showed his worth.

Allant1981
14-03-2021, 07:48 AM
What sitter did he miss? The part he played in the winner outweighs anything else he done in the game, big man showed his worth.

I've mentioned it before but doidge will always get slated as he is only judged on goals by a lot of folk, yes it's his main job as a striker and I get that but he brings so much more to the team when he plays, I would actually have dropped him yesterday as I thought we would be better with 2 quick nippy strikers in Boyle and nisbet but he had a good game

hibbysam
14-03-2021, 07:49 AM
I've mentioned it before but doidge will always get slated as he is only judged on goals by a lot of folk, yes it's his main job as a striker and I get that but he brings so much more to the team when he plays, I would actually have dropped him yesterday as I thought we would be better with 2 quick nippy strikers in Boyle and nisbet but he had a good game

So would I FWIW, but overall he was good, and his part in the winner was as good as scoring a goal.

Andy74
14-03-2021, 08:45 AM

I’m assuming the one that he cut in and the defender blocked it. Would only be termed a sitter against Doidge.

Nisbet and Boyle both missed much easier one on ones and Cadden had a clearer chance first half.

Bostonhibby
14-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Good player, he must be because my family yam assures me that they are planning to sign him from right under our noses next season "as a statement of intent".

I remember him telling me they were self sufficient just before putting themselves into administration as well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Eyrie
14-03-2021, 09:58 AM

His teammates and manager appreciate how he's playing, even if you don't. Nisbet was quick to point that out in his interview yesterday.

Northernhibee
14-03-2021, 10:02 AM
I’m assuming the one that he cut in and the defender blocked it. Would only be termed a sitter against Doidge.

Nisbet and Boyle both missed much easier one on ones and Cadden had a clearer chance first half.

Yep. I’d be too embarrassed to come on and claim that was a sitter, no matter how much I disliked a player.

Doidge was good yesterday.

Peevemor
14-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Tam said it was a sitter, obviously because he never missed any chances.

hibbysam
14-03-2021, 10:26 AM

That’s the only ‘chance’ I can think of and at the time I thought he showed really good feet to get into position to strike, and the defender done very well to block it. Certainly not a sitter.

MWHIBBIES
14-03-2021, 10:28 AM

And yet, with him back in, we won yet another tough away game.

Since452
14-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Doidge is continually selected for a reason. The goals will come but his game is about much more than that

Hibbyradge
14-03-2021, 10:46 AM

Exactly what I thought at the time.

It was an excellent block by the defender, not a sitter in the slightest.

MWHIBBIES
14-03-2021, 10:50 AM

TM is an absolute slaver.

SaulGoodman
14-03-2021, 11:17 AM

Did he sigh as Doidge hit the shot?

Centre Hawf
14-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Think Jackson coming in was a major part of our winning streak and upturn in form. The guy is clearly a very good player for this level.

The last two games he just wasn't at it though, whether that is because his fitness levels were maybe catching up a bit or the fact the team around him was so poor he struggled to get in the game himself.

Yesterday we had the Jackson Irvine from February back and it went a long way to helping us get an important victory. Will he win us games on his own? Rarely if so. But his physicality and technical ability makes him a first name on the team sheet for me. We are by far a better team with him than we are without him.

Fingers crossed we get him signed up beyond this season because if we can get a proper pre season into him and Allan and balance the squad a bit more then we could be in for a treat.

Northernhibee
14-03-2021, 11:42 AM

Seeing as how the original post warranted a crying with laughter post, this warrants a :rotflmao::rotflmao::faf::faf::faf:

What you're saying is that you don't like people disagreeing with you, and considering you think that was a "sitter", I can see why.

He's on a barren spell in terms of goals, but his hold up play and aerial play is very good and with the pitches the state they are now, we're going to rely on getting the ball forward, won in the air and held up for other people to get forward til the end of the season. No other player in the team can do that to the level of Doidge.

A striker who isn't scoring goals will always get some criticism, from myself included, but to claim you're not allowed to is desperately trying to paint yourself as a victim of people having a different opinion.

Shrekko
14-03-2021, 11:43 AM

I’d it’s something you’re ‘not allowed to do’ there are many on here who have ignored that rule!😂

Thing is- on a forum, people are allowed to express an alternative view and a lot of people do see the positives he brings. He seemed to win virtually every MOTM award yesterday which surely says something.

EI255
14-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Did he not get mom yesterday???

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

G B Young
14-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Did he not get mom yesterday???

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Yes he did:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55959968

Brummie_Hibs
14-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Yes he did:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55959968
https://twitter.com/hfcsupporters/status/1370834560385171462?s=21

Who's vote counts the most?

gbhibby
14-03-2021, 08:38 PM
He was brought in to help sell the vast stock of Petrie's Ye Olde Moustache Wax that was left over in the club shop stockroom a few years back. The club have spent £249 rebranding all of the tins with Jackson's face and facial art and it's going on sale in the club shop from Monday as part of the new "Jackson and the Squirrel" antipodean manly beauty products... allegedly
And the official Jackson Irvine hair bands. Might need one soon if the hairdressers don't open soon
😁😁😁

147lothian
14-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Doidge is continually selected for a reason. The goals will come but his game is about much more than that

:applause:

Iain G
14-03-2021, 09:38 PM
And the official Jackson Irvine hair bands. Might need one soon if the hairdressers don't open soon
😁😁😁

The expanded range is also to include:

'Dirk'd Tape' - a black roll of sticky tape, subtly embossed with the Hibernian badge, for protecting your earrings and ear ornamentation.

'Vaseleighton - a petroleum based ointment to smear on your forehead to stop sweat and rain getting into your eyes

'Daz Powder' - a beard product that men can use in their beards in their mid 30s to cover up those Grey hairs coming through!

'Allan Key' - a specially designed styling tool to recreate that 1990s curtains look in your hair

HendoDelivered
14-03-2021, 10:17 PM

Correct.