PDA

View Full Version : Slippy G

Ardenttwo
06-03-2021, 10:07 AM
I see Slippy G wants an apology for the sending off of Morelos at the Livingstone game. What about the game against Hibs when he should have never been on the park to score the only goal of the game and then get a red after the game.

MunsterHibee
06-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Slippy is a self entitled clown. Moans on a consistent basis whilst ignoring all the "HONEST MISTAKES" given against other teams when they play that lot.

BILLYHIBS
06-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Someone should tell him that this will be only The Rangers ‘ first title :confused:

hibbysam
06-03-2021, 10:36 AM
I see Slippy G wants an apology for the sending off of Morelos at the Livingstone game. What about the game against Hibs when he should have never been on the park to score the only goal of the game and then get a red after the game.

He said he wanted an apology for the arrogance and ignorance of the officials who wouldn’t speak to him at half time after saying he had apologised for his own actions. Partly playing to their masses, but on the other side hes just saying what the majority of our fans say week in week out about officials.

Onceinawhile
06-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Slippy g is a terrible nickname.

1van Sprou7e
06-03-2021, 10:44 AM

Yeah Stampy G is perhaps more apt

HibbyKeith
06-03-2021, 10:47 AM
He said he wanted an apology for the arrogance and ignorance of the officials who wouldn’t speak to him at half time after saying he had apologised for his own actions. Partly playing to their masses, but on the other side hes just saying what the majority of our fans say week in week out about officials.

If that was the case then his frustration would be understandable. The reality of the situation was that he was seething and marched over to the ref to scream and shout like a petulant child for getting a decision wrong. That's not the actions of a calm, collected manager who wishes to speak with officials. I don't blame the Ref, I'd have told him to beat it too!

Swings and roundabout Slippy, not a bloody peep about the ref after the Morales debacle at Easter road a few weeks earlier though. It wouldn't be The Rangers if they weren't playing the victim though would it, It's just what they do.

Carheenlea
06-03-2021, 11:33 AM

Why is he called this? Used a lot but I don`t get it.

Ardenttwo
06-03-2021, 11:52 AM

Made an arse of himself when slipped taking a shoot out penalty for Liverpool on Champions League Sent the ba a mile over the bar

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Made an arse of himself when slipped taking a shoot out penalty for Liverpool on Champions League Sent the ba a mile over the bar

If only.

Bangkok Hibby
06-03-2021, 12:19 PM

Thought it was because he slipped and gave the ball away for Chelsea to score denying Liverpool the league. This after telling his team mates "no slip ups"

JimBHibees
06-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Thought it was because he slipped and gave the ball away for Chelsea to score denying Liverpool the league. This after telling his team mates "no slip ups"

Yep that is the reason

Hibbyradge
06-03-2021, 12:54 PM

:agree:

chrisski33
06-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Someone should tell him that this will be only The Rangers ‘ first title :confused:

Wish the media would know too as keep saying its 55st and first top flight league title in a decade and not saying 1st one as sevco.

speedy_gonzales
06-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Is it not the case that referees aren't actually allowed to speak to club staff at half time unless both sides are actually present?
When the game is finished and club officials are having their drink/cup of tea, that's the time to ask questions.

hibbysam
06-03-2021, 01:50 PM
If that was the case then his frustration would be understandable. The reality of the situation was that he was seething and marched over to the ref to scream and shout like a petulant child for getting a decision wrong. That's not the actions of a calm, collected manager who wishes to speak with officials. I don't blame the Ref, I'd have told him to beat it too!

Swings and roundabout Slippy, not a bloody peep about the ref after the Morales debacle at Easter road a few weeks earlier though. It wouldn't be The Rangers if they weren't playing the victim though would it, It's just what they do.

He really never, he walked up to the ref fairly calmly in the first instance, at which point the ref looks like he says he can’t speak or won’t speak there. That’s when he starts to lose it and has apologised for that. We all know our refs are arrogant and refuse to open dialogue with players or coaches. My pet hate.

tamig
06-03-2021, 01:51 PM

Not quite.