PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Donation

Pretty Boy
01-03-2021, 09:15 AM
The admin team at hibs.net are very pleased to announce that we have made a donation of £10187.50 to the club this weekend.

Part of the money will be used to finance new performance and wellbeing software which will be used throughout the club including by the 1st team. This allows the sports science and coaching team to monitor players sleep quantity and quality, stress markers, recovery status and so on.

This brings the sites total contribution to the club to almost £120 000 over the years. As always everyone on the admin team would like to thank the users of the site for their continued support.

Keith_M
01-03-2021, 09:38 AM
:aok:

staunchhibby
01-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Weii done keep up good work

wookie70
01-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Great stuff and I like where the money is being used

04Sauzee
01-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Outstanding

BonnieFitbaTeam
01-03-2021, 09:52 AM
:thumbsup:

Peevemor
01-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Between these donations and HSL the supporters are "ponying up". Although the individual lump sums aren't huge in the big scheme of things hopefully this helps to show Ron that we're worth the effort and we're not just waiting with our hand stuck out palm up.

Well done all!

Hibbyradge
01-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Well done to the Private Members :thumbsup:

et_hibby
01-03-2021, 10:17 AM
:flag::thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
01-03-2021, 10:33 AM
That's a terrific amount, brilliant work :top marks:not worth

matty_f
01-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Well done all, what a fantastic contribution.

linlithgowhibbie
01-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Absolutely fan dab a dosey:thumbsup:

Power
01-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Tremendous work by all.

1 8 7 5
01-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Amazing! The shining light of this site!

Well done fellow Hibs.net private members.:flag:

The Harp
01-03-2021, 02:52 PM
Well done Hibs.net. A donation of over £10k in these troubled times is outstanding.
Hopefully, it'll lead to a surge in applications for private membership.
You know it makes sense.

Hibernia&Alba
01-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Well done Hibs.net. A donation of over £10k in these troubled times is outstanding.
Hopefully, it'll lead to a surge in applications for private membership.
You know it makes sense.

Yes, those wee tenners add up.

superfurryhibby
01-03-2021, 04:16 PM
That's excellent, well done to all on Hibs.Net.

The 90+2
01-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Perfect. Thanks admins 👍

Chuck Rhoades
01-03-2021, 05:04 PM
Fantastic!

Are there around 1-1.5k private memberships that generate the majority of this income that .net then passes on (minus server fees etc)?

Hibeewilly
01-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Well done everybody involved........ an incredible contribution in these unprecedented times

Just_Jimmy
01-03-2021, 05:30 PM
2 Ivan sproules and some change. braw

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Greenbeard
01-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Impressive. Never thought to take out private membership. Just have on the back of that announcement.

bod
01-03-2021, 06:15 PM
:thumbsup:

Andymac85
01-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Great effort. Wonder if they are investing in the Whoop technology. Being taken up by more and more pro athletes/ teams.

O'Rourke3
01-03-2021, 08:41 PM
Excellent news . Way us!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

scoopyboy
02-03-2021, 07:59 AM
The admin team at hibs.net are very pleased to announce that we have made a donation of £10187.50 to the club this weekend.

Part of the money will be used to finance new performance and wellbeing software which will be used throughout the club including by the 1st team. This allows the sports science and coaching team to monitor players sleep quantity and quality, stress markers, recovery status and so on.

This brings the sites total contribution to the club to almost £120 000 over the years. As always everyone on the admin team would like to thank the users of the site for their continued support.

Great stuff.

Thanks Pretty Boy, not only for the amount of the donation but what it is being used for.

For me this makes a difference as we can see that it is being used for something and not just being thrown into a black hole to help bank balance.

Unfortunately this was what happened to Club86 money many moons ago, it was meant to go into the youth policy but Douglas Cromb admitted it simply went into the club in general. Never felt the same about it after that.

Pretty Boy
02-03-2021, 08:38 AM
Great stuff.

Thanks Pretty Boy, not only for the amount of the donation but what it is being used for.

For me this makes a difference as we can see that it is being used for something and not just being thrown into a black hole to help bank balance.

Unfortunately this was what happened to Club86 money many moons ago, it was meant to go into the youth policy but Douglas Cromb admitted it simply went into the club in general. Never felt the same about it after that.

A lot of the credit for that has to go to Hibs.

For years the donation was always to youth development. In recent years both George Craig and Graeme Mathie have taken the time to explain what a donation will be used for and what the benefits are. In normal times they usually try to facilitate a visit for a group of site users to EM to see it in action as well. Our most recent donations have been spent on kit that is of benefit throughout the club which still plays into the youth development ethos and if it also benefits the 1st team then all the better.

Ultimately we are Hibs supporters who want to support the club so the donation would be made regardless but people at Hibs taking a bit of time to explain things and give us something tangible to show for the money is really appreciated.

scoopyboy
02-03-2021, 09:44 AM

For years the donation was always to youth development. In recent years both George Craig and Graeme Mathie have taken the time to explain what a donation will be used for and what the benefits are. In normal times they usually try to facilitate a visit for a group of site users to EM to see it in action as well. Our most recent donations have been spent on kit that is of benefit throughout the club which still plays into the youth development ethos and if it also benefits the 1st team then all the better.

Ultimately we are Hibs supporters who want to support the club so the donation would be made regardless but people at Hibs taking a bit of time to explain things and give us something tangible to show for the money is really appreciated.

Thanks again PB, it also lets others see what Hibs.net are doing as a group.

Hopefully with the full explanation it might encourage a few members (who are able to) take out a private membership and futher boost the ability to help Hibs.

:flag::flag::flag:

Just Alf
02-03-2021, 10:03 AM

Ultimately we are Hibs supporters who want to support the club so the donation would be made regardless but people at Hibs taking a bit of time to explain things and give us something tangible to show for the money is really appreciated.Thanks to you all, its the most bang for my online buck on all my online spending!
The site/hosting (and pm board) are well worth it, the fact that some of it goes to Hibs is a welcome added bonus!

Thanks Admins for all you do and also all the users that make it a great read.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

andudare2
02-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Superb effort!Long may it continue.I see it's happened to inspire a flump from oneleaguebelow to start a thread on there in regards to this donation, only thing is the dafty,s all think its a donation from HSL and are making pure erses of themselves trying to slag it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BroxburnHibee
02-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Superb effort!Long may it continue.I see it's happened to inspire a flump from oneleaguebelow to start a thread on there in regards to this donation, only thing is the dafty,s all think its a donation from HSL and are making pure erses of themselves trying to slag it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:hilarious flumps indeed!

Pretty Boy
02-03-2021, 04:14 PM

Leave them to it.

They are throwing money at their club so they can reach the lofty heights of the top of the Championship. We are providing a bit extra to drive us on in our bid for 3rd place and European football.

I know who I think is getting value for their money.