PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren v Hibs (Tuesday 2nd Feb) 6pm ko

Billy Whizz
31-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Amongst all the chat on the winter transfer thread, Hibs have another away game on Tuesday night
St Mirren will be a tough nut to crack, coming off the back of a great win at Parkhead, their 1st in 31 years

Hibs will go into the game with confidence too, a good 2-0 away win at Utd

Bet you no one could pick the team for tomorrow, so as soon as we say we’re closed for business, Jack can get on with shaping and picking his team

He’s a few options to consider, can Daz play Tuesday and again on Saturday against Aberdeen. Do the “rested” players Porteous and Nisbit, if still at Hibs, come back into the team. Other than that, don’t see any need to change much more

Ardenttwo
31-01-2021, 05:13 PM
Amongst all the chat on the winter transfer thread, Hibs have another away game on Tuesday night
St Mirren will be a tough nut to crack, coming off the back of a great win at Parkhead, their 1st in 31 years

Bet you no one could pick the team for tomorrow, so as soon as we say we’re closed for business, Jack can get on with shaping and picking his team

He’s a few options to consider, can Daz play Tuesday and again on Saturday against Aberdeen. Do the “rested” players Porteous and Nisbit, if still at Hibs, come back into the team. Other than that, don’t see any need to change much more

Expect it to be PPV

HH81
31-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Expect it to be PPV

Yes it is. Just logged in to their site and is on there at £12.50.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Expect it to be PPV

It will be.

On here - https://ppv.stmirren.com/login

Ronniekirk
31-01-2021, 05:36 PM

Daz has been flawless and inspirational A born leader and organiser
He will know if he can play agsin on Tuesday ,or if he needs a rest to be fit for Saturday
But if he is able to play he keeps his place in team simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey_1875
31-01-2021, 05:47 PM
If there are no fitness concerns id be keeping the same team. The eleven done enough on Sat to keep the jerseys and we can bring Nisbet on hopefully hungrier than ever to get on the scoresheet.

houstonhibbee
31-01-2021, 05:48 PM
same starting 11 for me. No need to change anything. Need to keep a clean sheet first and foremost - anything else is a bonus.

Have a good plan B should we concede and need to attack. Hopefully Newell, Nisbet and Allan will be on the bench.

Billy Whizz
31-01-2021, 05:52 PM
St Mirren have a pretty poor home record this season, only won 2 League games on their home turf

houstonhibbee
31-01-2021, 05:54 PM
St Mirren have a pretty poor home record this season, only won 2 League games on their home turf

Now that you mention turf do they have grass or plastic? I think its grass?

kaimendhibs
31-01-2021, 05:54 PM
This is a tough game. But, we need to be confident. Same starting 11 as Saturday for me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
31-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Now that you mention turf do they have grass or plastic? I think its grass?

It’s grass, and it’s quite an open stadium, so hopefully in better condition than ER
Weather’s not looking too good this week, sleet and snow forecast

Sir David Gray
31-01-2021, 06:04 PM
It’s grass, and it’s quite an open stadium, so hopefully in better condition than ER
Weather’s not looking too good this week, sleet and snow forecast

Yes game must be in doubt. Weather forecast throughout Tuesday looks horrendous.

houstonhibbee
31-01-2021, 06:07 PM
Yes game must be in doubt. Weather forecast throughout Tuesday looks horrendous.
At least giving consideration to traveling fans won't be a factor..............

MWHIBBIES
31-01-2021, 06:12 PM
We have a very decent record through there, hopefully can get another win.

Billy Whizz
31-01-2021, 06:17 PM

St Mirren playing every midweek in Feb, so if it was postponed, wouldn’t be played until March

Greenbeard
31-01-2021, 06:18 PM
It will be.

On here - https://ppv.stmirren.com/login
Also on BBC Alba 10pm delayed broadcast

cabbageandribs1875
31-01-2021, 06:27 PM
hopefully get our 10th win in the last 14 visits :)

jonny
31-01-2021, 06:48 PM
Hopefully Newall will make this one. He's apparently been close for the past 2 games.
If fit I'd definitely play him instead of Hallberg, otherwise I'd keep it the same if possible.

Iggy Pope
31-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Hopefully Newall will make this one. He's apparently been close for the past 2 games.
If fit I'd definitely play him instead of Hallberg, otherwise I'd keep it the same if possible.

I’d keep it the same and forget about Hallberg for now.

Since452
31-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Hibs away. Usual win.

Highwayman
31-01-2021, 07:57 PM

Seems to be a big vague about Newell.If he’s fit get him for Murphy (Hallberg was nowhere to be seen on Saturday)If Porteous and Nisbet are still there on Tuesday does JR start them on the bench ?

EI255
31-01-2021, 08:05 PM
This is gonna be a very tough game.

Jackson Irvine isn't half making a great start though and could be key again against St Mirren.

Pagan Hibernia
01-02-2021, 08:43 AM
Tough game, they’re in great form.

we’ll get done if we’re not up for it. As always, taking our chances will be crucial.

HH81
02-02-2021, 05:35 AM
Any chance of the game off?

Snow is mental where I live so wanted to check before I paid for PPV.

bigwheel
02-02-2021, 06:33 AM

Forecast for there has rain sleet and snow today. So certainly a risk to the game

JimBHibees
02-02-2021, 07:03 AM

More going to be heavy rain sleet most of the day so potential to be off though think their pitch looked one of the better last time seen it. Personally would be surprised if off.

scoopyboy
02-02-2021, 07:10 AM

Hallberg didn't play

Billy Whizz
02-02-2021, 07:12 AM
Looking forward to this tonight

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcuvdyxy0#?date=2021-02-02

More wet than snow

Jim44
02-02-2021, 07:24 AM
Same team as last time. Porteous and Nisbet will be feeling really low at the moment and probably won’t feature.

Heisenberg
02-02-2021, 07:27 AM
Obviously don’t know how he’s feeling but I’d maybe rest McGregor and play Porteous. McGregor can come back in Saturday.

easty
02-02-2021, 07:32 AM
Same team as last time. Porteous and Nisbet will be feeling really low at the moment and probably won’t feature.

I’d go with the same team, but I don’t think Nisbet or Porteous will be feeling low.

Nisbet, particularly, as he was ok to play a few days after his dad died earlier in the season. That’s real stress. This is just football.

HH81
02-02-2021, 07:39 AM
Cheers everyone who responded on weather.

Guess if buy and called off it will roll over to when it is played so won't be an issue.

Jim44
02-02-2021, 07:54 AM
I’d go with the same team, but I don’t think Nisbet or Porteous will be feeling low.

Nisbet, particularly, as he was ok to play a few days after his dad died earlier in the season. That’s real stress. This is just football.

Well we agree about the team based on merit, which is the issue here. I think you are misjudging the situation, especially Nisbet, who I think will be quite bitter for a wee while. They’ll both be back in the team soon.

Stuart93
02-02-2021, 07:56 AM
Well we agree about the team based on merit, which is the issue here. I think you are misjudging the situation, especially Nisbet, who I think will be quite bitter for a wee while. They’ll both be back in the team soon.

Think you could be right. According to pars fans he also handed in a transfer request at them last January. Supposedly his attitude was stinking after he didn’t get his move and his performances suffered on the pitch

scoopyboy
02-02-2021, 08:02 AM

I think Nisbet will be ok to be honest.

A senior player (McGregor would be my choice) should just take him aside and explain a few things to him;

Sulking helps nobody, especially you. It could put off clubs who might put in a bid in the summer window.

If you buckle down and perform you might get in the Scotland squad for the Euros.

Keep going and you will get a bigger and better club than Birmingham City.

By going in the huff you are also hurting your teammates who have done nothing but given you encouragement and deserve your commitment.

Would you tell Darren McGregor to do one if he was trying to help you?

Ronniekirk
02-02-2021, 08:02 AM

No snow in paisley

RossScott1991
02-02-2021, 08:07 AM
Only concern is how mcgregor is feeling , but if he’s fit would go with same team that played Dundee Utd. Don’t think Nisbet after yesterday would be right to play from start. He needs a week to get his head straight and buckle down again

Ronniekirk
02-02-2021, 08:12 AM
The Saints have scored seven goals in Their last two games which they have won They have just beaten Celtic at Parkhead so this is going to be a difficult game Although Thier home form isn’t great
Wet conditions will be a factor so any win for us tonight will be hard earned
On that Basis Mcgregor to start and if we can get ahead bring him off at some point do he fresher for putting Kamberi on his arse v The Sheep

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2021, 08:15 AM

A senior player (McGregor would be my choice) should just take him aside and explain a few things to him;

Sulking helps nobody, especially you. It could put off clubs who might put in a bid in the summer window.

If you buckle down and perform you might get in the Scotland squad for the Euros.

By going in the huff you are also hurting your teammates who have done nothing but given you encouragement and deserve your commitment.

I’d also imagine this is all choreographed by the agent to tee up a definatd move in the Summer. If the Lennon situation had been resolved or Lawell either been replaced or stayed then we may have seen an attempt to shift him along the M8 - we may yet still see he uglies come in.. unless he’s dead set on a move south with his dads passing I’d imagine he’d want to be closish to home?

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2021, 08:24 AM
No snow in paisley

I remember one game versus the Saints at ER and it was chucking it down - surprised the game was on - the rain was horizontal and coming in to the old East would have been early part of the 90s. I think Fitzpatrick was there in some capacity -captain /‘manager.

Nothing will top the monsoon conditions at Raith Rovers when the floodlights failed. The game was abandoned - but not before they’d had half time pies and bovril. Players just had to walk a few steps onto the turf and get soaked through. Incredible. The roads were like a river and drains surging being unable to cope with the deluge.

Interesting facts about Paisley - it has / had the only Italian restaurant that doesn’t smell or garlic - “la dolce vita” iirc.

erin go bragh
02-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Tough game, they’re in great form.

we’ll get done if we’re not up for it. As always, taking our chances will be crucial.

Their home league form is worse than ours . Whilst our away league form is outstanding. Hibs win 😁

we are hibs
02-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Hopefully we get a positive reaction from Nisbet. It doesnt benefit the club or himself for him not to knuckle down and try and score as many as possible between now and May. I think he will be benched again and i dont think Boyle can play up top on his own so i think it will be:

Marciano

McGinn
McGregor
Hanlon

Cadden
Irvine
Gogic
Murphy/Newell (if fit)
Doig

Boyle
Doidge

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The 90+2
02-02-2021, 09:18 AM
Will there be realistic crowd boos and moaning about absolutely everything by the home fans? It’s what I’ll miss most about going there.

Hiber-nation
02-02-2021, 09:22 AM
Will there be realistic crowd boos and moaning about absolutely everything by the home fans? It’s what I’ll miss most about going there.

Aye they are unbelievable, we always have a right laugh about it. The SDG incident where he was getting treated as a serial killer for brushing against their player was hilarious.

Jones28
02-02-2021, 09:29 AM

They really are a bunch of moaning *******s. I haven't been to NSP since Andy Dorman played for them but they were whinging the whole game.

scoopyboy
02-02-2021, 09:30 AM
I remember one game versus the Saints at ER and it was chucking it down - surprised the game was on - the rain was horizontal and coming in to the old East would have been early part of the 90s. I think Fitzpatrick was there in some capacity -captain /‘manager.

Nothing will top the monsoon conditions at Raith Rovers when the floodlights failed. The game was abandoned - but not before they’d had half time pies and bovril. Players just had to walk a few steps onto the turf and get soaked through. Incredible. The roads were like a river and drains surging being unable to cope with the deluge.

Interesting facts about Paisley - it has / had the only Italian restaurant that doesn’t smell or garlic - “la dolce vita” iirc.

I remember that game at Starks Park.

We went for a pint to Sean Dennis's pub at the bottom of the hill before the game. Going home after the abandonment the pub was knee deep in water.

Jones28
02-02-2021, 09:33 AM
I remember that game at Starks Park.

We went for a pint to Sean Dennis's pub at the bottom of the hill before the game. Going home after the abandonment the pub was knee deep in water.

Who did we play in pre-season 2006/7? Some diddy European side I think, we won 5/6-0. But the rain was absolutely mental throughout that game.

andrew70
02-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Who did we play in pre-season 2006/7? Some diddy European side I think, we won 5/6-0. But the rain was absolutely mental throughout that game.

FK Vetra in the Intertoto I think. Or Dinaburg.

JimBHibees
02-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Nail on the head think he will be fine and maybe now it has been resolved for at least the next few months he can concentrate on finishing the season strongly and pay back the club that has given him the platform to impress clubs in richer leagues.

Hibernia&Alba
02-02-2021, 12:03 PM
St Mirren are a decent wee team just now; it won't be an easy game. Hopefully we can build on the Tannadice win; a top three finish is there for the taking.

I think we might sneak a 2-1 win.

h1bs4life
02-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Tough game .3 points needed tonight.
Hopefully McGregor is ok to play.
Same team as against the Arabs
Hopefully the last couple of games have given Porteous and Hanlon a kick up the backside and shown them both that they are not guaranteed to play every game.

Brightside
02-02-2021, 12:25 PM
I have no issue with Nisbet playing - he knows that downing tools will only harm his chances of a move in future.

h185forever
02-02-2021, 12:34 PM
I have no issue with Nisbet playing - he knows that downing tools will only harm his chances of a move in future.

Do we really know if there was a transfer request or that KN is in the huff .....can't remember seeing any supporting evidence of that other than thru the media ?

Since452
02-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Same team for me.

Billy Whizz
02-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Same team for me.

The more I think of this, will be the same squad apart from Gullan, Bradley or S McGinn on the bench

Stanton Spence
02-02-2021, 01:12 PM
Do we really know if there was a transfer request or that KN is in the huff .....can't remember seeing any supporting evidence of that other than thru the media ?I've been waiting on some official confirmation from someone involved but hopefully they are just concentrating on tonight and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it's all blown over the top by the usual rags and media outlets

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Peevemor
02-02-2021, 01:14 PM
I've been waiting on some official confirmation from someone involved but hopefully they are just concentrating on tonight and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it's all blown over the top by the usual rags and media outlets

It'll be interesting to see if JR's asked to comment tonight.

Stanton Spence
02-02-2021, 01:18 PM
It'll be interesting to see if JR's asked to comment tonight.He will be asked but will we get a proper answer [emoji848] whatever went on will eventually come out.

Bangkok Hibby
02-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Newell hurt in training

GreenCastle
02-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Oddly Hibs have 2nd best away form in league.

Can’t remember last time we were this consistent away from home !

blackpoolhibs
02-02-2021, 01:45 PM
Depending on his frame of mind, i'd replace Doidge with Nesbil if he's ok, for me he's just a better player.

And Porto in for Daz if he's feeling it with so many games in quick succession, other than that the same team as Saturday.

Ronniekirk
02-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Newell hurt in training

Tweaked groin again so could be out for another few weeks That’s a blow but Mcgennis will now get more game time and maybe chance fir him to start showing his potential as to date we haven’t really seen that

Ronniekirk
02-02-2021, 01:59 PM

Well it’s hotching now with Italian restraunt s

02-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Starting with Saturday’s team as the basis, I would replace Mcgregor with Porteous ( keeping Darren wrapped in cotton wool for the sheep on Saturday). Newell is injured so I would introduce Magennis into midfield and move Irvine into the number 10 position in place of Murphy. I would stick with the rest of Saturday’s team.
We need more consistency with team shape and personnel in order that partnerships can be made on the pitch which will lead to improved team performances.

Greenworld
02-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Starting with Saturday’s team as the basis, I would replace Mcgregor with Porteous ( keeping Darren wrapped in cotton wool for the sheep on Saturday). Newell is injured so I would introduce Magennis into midfield and move Irvine into the number 10 position in place of Murphy. I would stick with the rest of Saturday’s team.
We need more consistency with team shape and personnel in order that partnerships can be made on the pitch which will lead to improved team performances.You want consistency but but want to change the team.
I doubt there will be much change from Dundee utd especially if Nisbet did through his toys our the pram

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
02-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Must have been a while since we lost to St Mirren. Have they beaten us since the 3-2 in 2014? Think that was the game they scored the opener after they hit the post and hit our keeper and went in, sorry cant remember who the keeper was then (its an age thing)

Since452
02-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Must have been a while since we lost to St Mirren. Have they beaten us since the 3-2 in 2014? Think that was the game they scored the opener after they hit the post and hit our keeper and went in, sorry cant remember who the keeper was then (its an age thing)

Last time I remember them beating us was when Stevie Mallan scored a beauty for them and knocked us out the cup

02-02-2021, 03:03 PM
You want consistency but but want to change the team.
I doubt there will be much change from Dundee utd especially if Nisbet did through his toys our the pram

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

No teams play with 11 players but do have consistency in team shape with a pool of first team players who drill themselves on the training ground to develop partnerships.

JimBHibees
02-02-2021, 03:31 PM
Last time I remember them beating us was when Stevie Mallan scored a beauty for them and knocked us out the cup

When was that? Petrofac?

Shrekko
02-02-2021, 03:33 PM

They beat us 2-0 midweek the year we got promoted.

Since452
02-02-2021, 03:38 PM
When was that? Petrofac?

2016 I think. Yeah would have been. We're getting bigger crowds at ER this season than were did that day!

matty_f
02-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Think you could be right. According to pars fans he also handed in a transfer request at them last January. Supposedly his attitude was stinking after he didn’t get his move and his performances suffered on the pitch
He was injured - foot in a moon boot for most of the time after the transfer window closed.

Not In The Know
02-02-2021, 03:44 PM
They beat us 2-0 midweek the year we got promoted.

Correct, it was a Jack Ross team and they played us off the park.

BILLYHIBS
02-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Same team as Saturday on Twitter

Highwayman
02-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Newell hurt in training

Not another one,the training looks more dangerous than the games.

Try 3-2-3-2
Marciano
McGinn,McGregor,Hanlon
Cadden,Gogic
Boyle,Irvine,Doig
Nisbet,Doidge

If JR thinks 3 games in 7 days is too much for Daz he can start with Porteous,but I wouldn’t be brave enough to tell Daz he wasn’t starting.

matty_f
02-02-2021, 03:53 PM
Same team as Saturday, don't think anyone deserved to lose their place after a good performance, so hopefully they step up again tonight.

Going to be a tough game, a few weeks back I would have been really confident of 3 points, Goodwin has signed well in this window (as have we) and has got a couple of great results over the last week, so it's definitely not going to be easy.

Highwayman
02-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Same team as Saturday on Twitter

Checked and confirmed.

Not sure about going with Murphy again.Hope he does well,but ????

CMurdoch
02-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Would have played Nisbet.
Only upside is he will be fresh for the Aberdeen game which is fine if we win tonight.

02-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Which thread is the match thread

Franck Stanton
02-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Is this the match thread ? If so, has the game stopped ? Anything happening ? No one got anything to post? Am I in the twilight zone ?

Dinkydoo
02-02-2021, 05:39 PM
St Mirren keeper has just been sent off for a challenge on Boyle outside the box

Dinkydoo
02-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Both teams seem well matched so far, with Hibs edging it in terms of goal-mouth action.

We've been a bit sloppy and both teams are probably guilty of trying to force an opening a bit too much.

Nothing to really trouble either keeper in the 20 minutes I've been watching for. 4 mins until half time

Dinkydoo
02-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Crying out for a Scott Allan type who can pick a pass tbh.

There's plenty of endeavour and we're seeing lots of the ball, but St Mirren have almost the entire team behind the ball and we've struggle to create much.

makaveli1875
02-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Were usually gash against 10 men . Not looking forward to the 2nd half . At least the sheep are getting pumped .

Diclonius
02-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Why was the match thread deleted?

Irish_Steve
02-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Cos the game is guff???

Billy Whizz
Why was the match thread deleted?

Deleted it in error, meant to delete this one
Can the admins reinstate it

Stuart93
We need to be quicker moving forward. Too slow and pedestrian. We’ll never break them down with the speed we’re going forward at. They’ll sit in all game and soak it up

AdidasHibernian
Crying out for Scotty to come on a pick a pass

Gogic played ok but probably could be sacrificed as St Mirren most likely will just sit in now.

Get Scotty on and Nisbet.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-02-2021, 05:49 PM
Absolute murder first half, our complete inability to make an easy pass is embarrassing

Keith_M
Any more news?

J-C

Wonder what happened, I posted and it said it was invalid :greengrin

Dinkydoo
Why was the match thread deleted?I think this has somehow been my fault and an admin has (attempted?) to merge the threads...

I was sitting updating the unoffical match thread here thinking this place was a ghost town, like an absolute fanny.

Not even going to delete the evidence, it's been a long day!

Coco Bryce
Someone went in a huff?

madhatter

Can you delete the match instead? Horrendous so far.

rossevenil
Awful 1st half of football.

HibbyAndy
02-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Complete and utter garbage AGAIN

Sir David Gray
02-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Wonder what happened, I posted and it said it was invalid :greengrin

Me too. :greengrin

lord bunberry
02-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Pretty scrappy first half. I’d bring Allan on for the second half to find that killer pass to unlock their defence, if we get one we’ll probably go and get a few more.

Dr_Regal
My eyes are bleeding out of my skull.

Dreadful doesn't even begin to cover it.

Waste of time and money.

Unseen work
That was absolutely brutal.

Incapable of passing the ball 5 yards or controlling it. The few
occasions we have got into a good area the cross has been shocking.

Whats up with Cadden and Doig? Booth look scared. Run at the opposition and make them commit!!

Id be tempted to take off Gogic for Scott Allan at half time. We need some creativity second half against 10 men.

Coco Bryce
Can someone delete another woeful 45mins of football from Hibs from my memory please.

Magpie
Our style of play is pretty bad. Only so much you can blame on the pitch, we need to be doing better.

murray26
That was a terrible 45 minutes of football..

Hiber-nation
02-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Just like the Ross Co game, everyone miles off it, long ball garbage, can't string 2 passes together. Change of formation in 2nd half surely.

Onion
Really good game up to the sending off. They've dropped back and Hibs don't know what to do. Slow down, pass across the back line ad infinitum, and create nothing. We've no creativity in midfield. This is a game that's begging to be won, if only Ross can find the right approach.

J-C
Poor passing, crossing, no guile, no creativity and no composure, 45 mins I'll never get back, so boring.

H18S NX
Very little football first half,can someone else take free kicks please,Boyle is not the answer.

BoomtownHibees
02-02-2021, 05:53 PM
Really good game up to the sending off. They've dropped back and Hibs don't know what to do. Slow down, pass across the back line ad infinitum, and create nothing. We've no creativity in midfield. This is a game that's begging out to be won, if only Ross can find the right approach.

Really good game?? What game have you got on?

Dreadful from both teams

lord bunberry
My eyes are bleeding out of my skull.

Dreadful doesn't even begin to cover it.

Waste of time and money.
Don’t bother next time then :rolleyes:

AugustaHibs
Really good game up to the sending off. They've dropped back and Hibs don't know what to do. Slow down, pass across the back line ad infinitum, and create nothing. We've no creativity in midfield. This is a game that's begging to be won, if only Ross can find the right approach.

Good game? Surely you didn’t view that as a good game

Hiber-nation
Really good game up to the sending off. They've dropped back and Hibs don't know what to do. Slow down, pass across the back line ad infinitum, and create nothing. We've no creativity in midfield. This is a game that's begging out to be won, if only Ross can find the right approach.

You thought it was a really good game???? Nah, mistype, surely!