PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you hate 'The Huns'

Keith_M
29-01-2021, 11:32 AM
The Huns... contrary to the whittabootery claims of sectarianism... is a term used widely in Scotland to refer to The Rangers and their Bigoted, Vile, Smelly, Self-Entitled, Easily Offended, Disgusting followers.

With that in mind, please answer the question in the Poll - "Do you hate the Huns".

Thanks

:aok:

JXM73
29-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Yup them and their tim brethren

weecounty hibby
29-01-2021, 12:01 PM
100% From my first encounter with their neanderthal, knuckle dragging, bigoted fans at the 1979 Cup final to the present day and undoubtedly beyond

Jones28
29-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Absolument :agree:

Detest the ***** and their plastic paddy weegie colleagues on the other side of the cesspool.

scuttle
29-01-2021, 12:05 PM
i dont hate them, I detest them and all that goes with them

OstKurve Hibs
29-01-2021, 12:06 PM
100% hate them, vile at every level

mim
29-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Where's the 'with a vengeance' option???

Bostonhibby
29-01-2021, 12:15 PM
I thought I might despise the new huns less than the huns that followed the now defunct Glasgow rangers (the club they let die when they voluntarily put themselves into liquidation).

However on reflection I despise them just the same. Huns, sevconians same difference.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
29-01-2021, 12:16 PM
A few of my best friends are Huns - ST Holders too.

The banter can get a bit robust at times but always taken in the right spirit and no fall outs have occurred to date. No interaction during the game the other night at all, or any Hibs/Rangers game - we know when to keep out each other’s way and have a sense of how long a time period should elapse before resuming hostilities.

Hate Rangers but love my friends - it’s possible to do so if everyone is civil and mature enough.

DIXIHIBS
29-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Hated them since my first games in early 70s. They would come through in hordes back then not the few thousand like now. Shops in easter road used to close early when they were through to play us. Hibbies had to fight just to keep our place on the terracing in our own ground. Horrible bigoted people. Very very few decent ones.

Franck Stanton
29-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Hate, no, not strong enough, detest each & every one of them with every fibre of my being.
They are by far, the biggest waste of oxygen on the planet. They are a cancer on society with their out dated hatred of everything green or catholic. Yet they idolize King Billy & 1690 & all that crap. Don't they know that a third of his army were Catholic mercenaries? He was a peadofile & died of syphilis?
Hmmmm come to think of it, describes an awful lot of the blue nose bigots nowadays.

EI255
29-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Oh yes.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

The Count
29-01-2021, 12:38 PM
Is the Pope a Catholic ???

One Day
29-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Hated them since my first games in early 70s. They would come through in hordes back then not the few thousand like now. Shops in easter road used to close early when they were through to play us. Hibbies had to fight just to keep our place on the terracing in our own ground. Horrible bigoted people. Very very few decent ones.

Agree with you. Cowards too. Always took liberties with lone Hibbes or small groups

Logie Green
29-01-2021, 01:39 PM
I wouldn’t like to spend any time in their company but in their defence at least they’ve never thrown CS gas canisters into our support. 😜

Yorkshire HFC
29-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Ofcourse not - they're just a football team.

The Harp Awakes
29-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Evil club and mostly evil supporters. Scotland's shame.

Largshibby
29-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Agree with you. Cowards too. Always took liberties with lone Hibbes or small groups

Very true. Had the misfortune to be in the Conan Doyle when they lost the very diddy cup final to Raith. A bunch of their fans were refused service and they were very aggressive and threatening towards the young female staff. Hated them beforehand. Despise them now.

Kato
29-01-2021, 02:09 PM
The vilest support in the world. Their worst element never shuts up and the "decent" ones never say a word.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Jim44
29-01-2021, 02:10 PM
The only disappointing thing about this poll is the dearth of EU visitors to the forum.

Mon Dieu4
I despise them but not as much as my mate who once went on such a rant about how much he hates them that his nose started bleeding, true story

Since452
Yes. A million times more than Hearts and Celtic. I detest them so much and what they stand for that I form a negative opinion of anyone I meet who follows them. Puts me right off them. What normal balanced person would support them?

madhibby
29-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Hate seems a very destructive emotion?
I am offended by Rangers supporters bigotry and sense of self entitlement. The football club itself seems happy with its position/image in Scotland - supporting Queen and Country - (UK of course!) plus the anti catholic traditions.
What disappoints me most is Scottish Society just ignores the issue - what about taking the knee against sectarianism in Scottish Football or possibly some other initiative if that might undermine efforts against racism? It seems to me sectarianism (centred around 2 football clubs) has a much larger influence in Scottish society than racism - of course the response is that they are only matchday bigots, a harmless release and once the footie is over they are really pretty well adjusted individuals?

A Hi-Bee
29-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Hate is a very emotive word, perhaps reserved for other life threatening things or situations, but safe to say that detest would be my word, detest the sevconian righteousness and entitlement they feel they should have in today’s modern World.
As someone has also pointed out perhaps they need to be reminded that the foreign king they all worship was a pedoe, who died youngish, blind and twisted from syphilis, one of the better role models. Scratch a hun and you will find an even bigger hun below. I also find that they have no humour unless yes correct they can give it out all right but dont like it back.

Hate the hun, naw Detest the Hun, yes very definitely.
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Keith_M
29-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Where's the 'with a vengeance' option???

Sorry, MIM

:-(

Keith_M
29-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Ofcourse not - they're just a football team.

Admins, can you ban this person please!

:na na:

HoboHarry
29-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Detest everything about them and everything they stand for. Don't have much time for Celtic and the maroon goons but Sevco are on a much higher branch of the despicable tree than those two.

Mr. Wonderful
29-01-2021, 04:26 PM
My dad's side of the family are all good Rangers supporters so I don't have a particular hatred for them, in fact, I've been to a few of their European games with my dad in the past and Ibrox can generate some atmosphere (by far my favourite Scottish ground outside of Leith)

In summary - I dislike them as I do any rival team really but I'd say if hibs didn't exist the chances are I'd have wound up following Rangers.

weecounty hibby
29-01-2021, 04:34 PM
My dad's side of the family are all good Rangers supporters so I don't have a particular hatred for them, in fact, I've been to a few of their European games with my dad in the past and Ibrox can generate some atmosphere (by far my favourite Scottish ground outside of Leith)

In summary - I dislike them as I do any rival team really but I'd say if hibs didn't exist the chances are I'd have wound up following Rangers.
The atmosphere is generated by singing songs of religious intolerance and a hatred towards others who don't believe the same as them. Also some of them are all about how they are superior to others from a different ethnic persuasion. Not to mention the glorification of murders committed by terrorist organisations. Id rather sit in a stadium where no one was allowed to sing!!

Killiehibbie
29-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Yes.

Mr. Wonderful
29-01-2021, 04:46 PM
The atmosphere is generated by singing songs of religious intolerance and a hatred towards others who don't believe the same as them. Also some of them are all about how they are superior to others from a different ethnic persuasion. Not to mention the glorification of murders committed by terrorist organisations. Id rather sit in a stadium where no one was allowed to sing!!

I've sat in home and away ends with hibs where disgusting songs have been sung about the likes of the Queen, Skacel and a certain group of Irish republican terrorists who just happen to have committed atrocious murders but it never ruined my day either. I take it all with a pinch of salt and get on with it instead of being a snowflake and getting myself irate about it.

weecounty hibby
29-01-2021, 04:51 PM
I've sat in home and away ends with hibs where disgusting songs have been sung about the likes of the Queen, Skacel and a certain Irish republican group who just happen to have committed atrocious murders but it never ruined my day either. I take it all with a pinch of salt and get on with it instead of being a snowflake and getting myself irate about it.
**** off with her snowflake pish. No one is irate about it but I'm glad that you and your family can enjoy yourself while listening to that kind of garbage. Your whataboutery is also classic defence from huns and hun apologists. You are right, some of the things sung by some of our support is garbage as well but until EVERYONE in the stadium is singing it then I'll take no lessons about it from anyone who think Ibrox is a great atmosphere thanks. By the way, snowflake is usually the comeback of folk who know they are talking pish

Mr. Wonderful
29-01-2021, 04:57 PM
**** off with her snowflake pish. No one is irate about it but I'm glad that you and your family can enjoy yourself while listening to that kind of garbage. Your whataboutery is also classic defence from huns and hun apologists. You are right, some of the things sung by some of our support is garbage as well but until EVERYONE in the stadium is singing it then I'll take no lessons about it from anyone who think Ibrox is a great atmosphere thanks. By the way, snowflake is usually the comeback of folk who know they are talking pish

Fair enough m8 I just like football and I don't like wasting good energy hating anyone if I can help it. Don't see how turning a blind eye to hibs fans singing derogatory songs is any different but you clearly do

EdinMike
29-01-2021, 04:59 PM
They don’t care if no one likes them... allegedly.

hhibs
29-01-2021, 05:01 PM
Loath.

EI255
29-01-2021, 05:02 PM
I wouldn’t like to spend any time in their company but in their defence at least they’ve never thrown CS gas canisters into our support. [emoji12]Here is the twist... The thread is about The Rangers but here is the attempted twist.

In their defence, I was never spat on down Easter Road as a child by Celtic fans. The same can't be said about the dirty, dirty Huns.

Keith_M
29-01-2021, 05:17 PM

Is the songs were racially motivated, instead of sectarian, would you still think it was a great 'atmosphere'?

Mr. Wonderful
29-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Is the songs were racially motivated, instead of sectarian, would you still think it was a great 'atmosphere'?

Yes I enjoyed the atmosphere when we were singing about Rudi Skacel, if that's what you're asking?

Keith_M
29-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Yes I enjoyed the atmosphere when we were singing about Rudi Skacel, if that's what you're asking?

That's fine, so as long as we know you're a Bigot and Racist

Admins, why is this prat still here?

Mr. Wonderful
29-01-2021, 05:58 PM
That's fine, so as long as we know you're a Bigot and Racist

Admins, why is this prat still here?

Well that's a bit of a jump, I suggest you reflect upon your post above as I can only assume you've misread my posts or are otherwise intellectually compromised. If you can point me to the part where I said I agree with those songs you might have a point but you'll find that I've actually condemned those and songs like them more than once.

pollution
29-01-2021, 06:03 PM
What a rancorous, self fulfilling thread.

Lago
29-01-2021, 06:17 PM
A few of my best friends are Huns - ST Holders too.

The banter can get a bit robust at times but always taken in the right spirit and no fall outs have occurred to date. No interaction during the game the other night at all, or any Hibs/Rangers game - we know when to keep out each other’s way and have a sense of how long a time period should elapse before resuming hostilities.

Hate Rangers but love my friends - it’s possible to do so if everyone is civil and mature enough.
My thoughts exactly.

Since452
29-01-2021, 06:20 PM
I'm just dissspointed they were allowed to form a new club that was and parachuted straight in to league 2. They're every bit as horrible as the one that was liquidated. The world, and society would be a better place if a new club wasn't formed. Sad but true.

murray26
29-01-2021, 06:26 PM
I honestly hate how much I hate them if that makes sense..

LancashireHibby
29-01-2021, 06:27 PM
I’m genuinely finding it harder and harder to have any sort of conversation with Rangers fans I know. People I’ve known for years. They just seem to turn in to different people - and fulfil so many stereotypes - whenever they mention Rangers or any of the associated baggage. The worst bit is that they don’t even realise what a parody they’ve become.

howdenthehibby
29-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Can't stand that vile institution and all it stands for and they're ugly sister is not much better.

Ringothedog
29-01-2021, 06:47 PM

As they did with me as a 12 year old. Punched, spat on and verbally abused all because of my Green and white scarf. I am sure it was during the miners strike in the League cup.
The funniest thing I saw in the 80’s was a group of them somehow after a game walking down Easter Road at the Corner of St Clair Street, being their usual arrogant selfs. Battered upside down and one of them was picked up and thrown over a hedge into a garden which was probably better than the tanking he was taking

Steve20
29-01-2021, 06:49 PM
I’ve got family that support them, so no I don’t.

Some of the comments on here about ‘their fans’ are disgraceful and doesn’t exactly show our fanbase in a good light considering how they claim other people are for supporting another club.

I don’t like Rangers as a club though. Hate is a bit strong.

hibeerealist
29-01-2021, 06:56 PM
The Huns... contrary to the whittabootery claims of sectarianism... is a term used widely in Scotland to refer to The Rangers and their Bigoted, Vile, Smelly, Self-Entitled, Easily Offended, Disgusting followers.

With that in mind, please answer the question in the Poll - "Do you hate the Huns".

Thanks

Actually hate hertz more

EI255
29-01-2021, 07:30 PM
Sticky Buns. No one likes em.

Sent from my Falklands phone

BILLYHIBS
29-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Aye

With a passion

Horrible horrible club

If you don’t believe me just ask the good people of Newcastle Manchester Birmingham and Barcelona

Green Reaper
29-01-2021, 07:50 PM
No.....I despise them.... I hate our pink neighbours though

Onion
29-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Trick question ? Most despicable, repugnant, mutants who have ever roamed the earth.

hibbydog
29-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Utter dirtbags. Vile, bigoted cheats. Their sectarianism and general bawbaggery are disgusting. And Souness/ 1986? Ugh!

But the banter years were brilliant. They suffered the indignity of liquidation/ starting a new club and they were quite rightly a laughing stock as a result.

The 2016 cup final though. Just the sweetest ever result and we got it right up them. And still they were fuming. Their statements were hilarious. And the ‘beggars belief’ was a personal favourite!

So I don’t waste my energy hating them.

I like to think of them as vermin who are beneath contempt. They love their position as the low life dregs of society and they love that they annoy everyone so much. A bit like Donald Trump or Katie Hopkins.

Nowhere near Hibs class.

Smartie
29-01-2021, 11:01 PM
They get to me more than they should.

Scotland would be a much better place without them.

Cardinal G
29-01-2021, 11:19 PM
Aye

With a passion

Horrible horrible club

If you don’t believe me just ask the good people of Newcastle Manchester Birmingham and Barcelona

You can add Sunderland to that list from there visit for a testimonial in 1993.

Killiehibbie
30-01-2021, 12:46 AM
You can add Sunderland to that list from there visit for a testimonial in 1993.

Add anywhere that's been subjected to them

CockneyRebel
30-01-2021, 08:13 AM

Thanks

Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?

Pagan Hibernia
30-01-2021, 08:23 AM
Utter dirtbags. Vile, bigoted cheats. Their sectarianism and general bawbaggery are disgusting. And Souness/ 1986? Ugh!

But the banter years were brilliant. They suffered the indignity of liquidation/ starting a new club and they were quite rightly a laughing stock as a result.

The 2016 cup final though. Just the sweetest ever result and we got it right up them. And still they were fuming. Their statements were hilarious. And the ‘beggars belief’ was a personal favourite!

So I don’t waste my energy hating them.

I like to think of them as vermin who are beneath contempt. They love their position as the low life dregs of society and they love that they annoy everyone so much. A bit like Donald Trump or Katie Hopkins.

Nowhere near Hibs class.

whilst occupying a very privileged position in the heart of the Establishment.

horrible horrible club. I have mates that support them and they’re decent people but I honestly can’t see why anyone would want to associate themselves with that organisation. Just tradition I suppose.

Keith_M
30-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?

I don't know him well enough to answer that.

However, the question was actually relating to 'The Bears'...