PDA

View Full Version : Best laugh i've had this year...

Scotty Leither
27-01-2021, 08:57 PM
According to Daz, Kevin Clancy didn't think Morelos put his foot in there "intentionally". Sums Clancy up. Snivelling coward.

basehibby
27-01-2021, 09:09 PM
According to Daz, Kevin Clancy didn't think Morelos put his foot in there "intentionally". Sums Clancy up. Snivelling coward.

Is that our own Daz McGregor you mean? Funny but Clancy had no hesitation about booking McGregor for a sight less of a foul later in the game when Daz clearly tried NOT to stamp on the Rangers player rather than following through as Morellos had earlier.

Clancy either "saw nothing" or shat it because he knew he had to give a red - plain and simple. Daz is just being polite and diplomatic shirley!

Scotty Leither
27-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Is that our own Daz McGregor you mean? Funny but Clancy had no hesitation about booking McGregor for a sight less of a foul later in the game when Daz clearly tried NOT to stamp on the Rangers player rather than following through as Morellos had earlier.

Clancy either "saw nothing" or shat it because he knew he had to give a red - plain and simple. Daz is just being polite and diplomatic shirley!

Read it again - it's the ref i'm referring to as a coward.

easty
27-01-2021, 09:16 PM

Snivelling coward sums him up very well.

hibee-boys
27-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Jack Ross says Clancy thought it was a “tangle of legs”, absolute joke of a referee.

Kaff
27-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Clancy is a cheat.
He's had bad games but his decisions do not pass as just poor judgement.
Ryan Jack put in a solid tackle on Ryan Porteous and then had a nibble at him when they were tangled with a little fresh air sweep of the leg, Porto only raised himself and laughed at Jack. Referees decision? Speak equally and reprimanded both!
Even Daz's yellow was debatable and if I'm honest I wish Daz had said nothing about the Morelos incident other than to say people should make their own mind up, the twisted Hun and thick McFadden actually twisted it against him and Hibs!
Jack Ross should have been the opposite and used it to fire up the team for next games, timid polite respect is stupid in our current malaise

Since452
27-01-2021, 09:45 PM
Kevin Clancy is the Ian Beale of Scottish football

NAE NOOKIE
27-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Reminds me of the game at ER a few years ago where we were absolutely excellent against the Huns and lost 1 - 2. During that game Hibs put in a super ball from the right and the only Sevco player between the crosser and an onrushing Hibs player stuck out his arm at a 45% angle and stopped the ball. He was at least 15 yards from the crosser right in the middle of the goals at the edge of the 6 yard box. The linesman, one Douglas Ross, who was right in line with an unobstructed view later said that he had indeed seen the incident but judged it to be accidental.

I had a perfect view and it was as clear a deliberate handball as you will ever see short of just catching the bloody thing. This is where we are at now, the refs and assistants don't even pretend to miss incidents any more, they say 'yes I saw it, but I thought it was accidental. We are being cheated and it's time Hibs stood up and made it clear that's our opinion and sod the consequences.