PDA

View Full Version : Semi final interviews with Jack and Ryan

JimBHibees
22-01-2021, 10:47 AM
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

Jack not giving big much away but confirms Rocky trained this week.

Ryan speaks very well.

Vault Boy
22-01-2021, 10:57 AM
Always been impressed by Ryan in interviews (and on the park). Speaks with a maturity and candour that young players often don't develop until later in life.

JimBHibees
22-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Always been impressed by Ryan in interviews (and on the park). Speaks with a maturity and candour that young players often don't develop until later in life.

Agree very mature communicator. Good also that he highlighted to Jambo McLaughlin that he had only been suspended once.

Magpie
22-01-2021, 11:58 AM

Not Hibs related but did you see James Maddison’s interview after the Chelsea game the other day? One of the best I’ve seen.

HoboHarry
22-01-2021, 12:16 PM
At first I just saw Jack Ryan and wondered if there was a Clear and Present Danger.....

delbert
22-01-2021, 07:02 PM
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

Jack not giving big much away but confirms Rocky trained this week.

Ryan speaks very well.

Well that’s the talking done, now just for a change in the seasons biggest game, let’s see everyone turning up to do a bit of walking !!

lord bunberry
22-01-2021, 07:22 PM
Agree very mature communicator. Good also that he highlighted to Jambo McLaughlin that he had only been suspended once.
That jambo clown gets on my nerves every week. Why is it that jambos are so well suited jobs that require them to hide who they really are, but try and slither their way into people’s consciousness through snide remarks. When you see famous hibbys, they tend to be creative open people, bohemian would be an apt description. I don’t get it.

JimBHibees
22-01-2021, 10:40 PM
That jambo clown gets on my nerves every week. Why is it that jambos are so well suited jobs that require them to hide who they really are, but try and slither their way into people’s consciousness through snide remarks. When you see famous hibbys, they tend to be creative open people, bohemian would be an apt description. I don’t get it.

Agree any question has an edge with him compare him doffing his cap when interviewing the Budge.