PDA

View Full Version : Huddersfield Hibee

hibees 7062
17-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Seven and a half minutes in . Anyone on here ?

https://youtu.be/Yho3vgBmGaI?t=455

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-01-2021, 11:06 AM
?

Iggy Pope
17-01-2021, 11:20 AM
?

G4S fellah with a Hibs face covering....

Lendo
17-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Presume it’s because the G4S guy has a Hibs face mask on?

As a side note, what an absolute bellend the boy filming is. Make him go round a COVID ward and see the damage his conspiracy theory ***** is doing. Anyway, that’s a discussion for the Holy Ground. There is a good thread on the COVID conspiracy nonsense (and keepy uppies)

Hibee Mac
17-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Just take one read of the comments on that video and you'll lose all hope

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-01-2021, 11:36 AM
G4S fellah with a Hibs face covering....

Ah right, I was too busy listening to the bellend doing the filming.

HH81
17-01-2021, 01:52 PM
What a muppet that guy is filming it.

Good to know fellow Yorkshire hibees about though.

SteveHFC
17-01-2021, 02:08 PM
Just take one read of the comments on that video and you'll lose all hope

Some of the state of those comments who believe that Covid is fake. :faf:

EI255
17-01-2021, 02:26 PM
What a total fud doing the video. I'd love to punch him. His voice and his attitude deserve a beating.

No doubt a Nigel Farage supporter too.

Hibee Mac
17-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Some of the state of those comments who believe that Covid is fake. :faf:It's incredible and genuinely worrying at the same time [emoji23]

basehibby
17-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Presume it’s because the G4S guy has a Hibs face mask on?

As a side note, what an absolute bellend the boy filming is. Make him go round a COVID ward and see the damage his conspiracy theory ***** is doing. Anyway, that’s a discussion for the Holy Ground. There is a good thread on the COVID conspiracy nonsense (and keepy uppies)

What conspiracy theory ***** do you speak of? I watched the video and all he does is take a load of footage of a (strangely deserted barring G4S security guards) COVID Test site. He doesn't express any opinion about it - merely observes.

NB - The G4S guard 7:30 in does indeed display an excellently refined taste in face masks - and conducts himself in an entirely professional way I might add.

hibees 7062
17-01-2021, 04:04 PM
What conspiracy theory ***** do you speak of? I watched the video and all he does is take a load of footage of a (strangely deserted barring G4S security guards) COVID Test site. He doesn't express any opinion about it - merely observes.

NB - The G4S guard 7:30 in does indeed display an excellently refined taste in face masks - and conducts himself in an entirely professional way I might add.

Hibs class I think it's called :agree:

Kaiser_Sauzee
17-01-2021, 05:35 PM

A violent demeanour at a testing site doesn't need words to describe what his agenda is. If he were doing this outside of your front door rather than an NHS facility, would you have the same neutrality?

Guy is a crank and is spreading misinformation.

Dr What If?
17-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Conspiracy theories are nothing new, been around since the middle ages with peasants claiming the black death with a lie made up to control the serfs.....or that witches weren't real and the burning was just a way for a misogynist society to control women.
More recently there was one going around claiming Hearts were a football team so important to the national economy that the entire league structure needed reshaped to avoid them being relegated.

SteveHFC
17-01-2021, 07:49 PM
It's incredible and genuinely worrying at the same time [emoji23]

It is mate. Facebook and Twitter is even worse for these types of comments 😂

FilipinoHibs
17-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Conspiracy theories are nothing new, been around since the middle ages with peasants claiming the black death with a lie made up to control the serfs.....or that witches weren't real and the burning was just a way for a misogynist society to control women.
More recently there was one going around claiming Hearts were a football team so important to the national economy that the entire league structure needed reshaped to avoid them being relegated.

😂

Bostonhibby
17-01-2021, 09:36 PM
This is what happens when wetherspoons isn't open, either that or it's a lockdown exercise session that hasn't really worked in the case of the guys executive production assistant.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk