PDA

View Full Version : Euros tickets - change in T&Cs

Speedy
14-01-2021, 09:15 PM
You should have an email if you've bought tickets.

One of the changes in terms not mentioned in the email is that if you don't take the refund they are currently offering, you aren't entitled to a refund due to a change in venue.

CropleyWasGod
14-01-2021, 09:40 PM
You should have an email if you've bought tickets.

One of the changes in terms not mentioned in the email is that if you don't take the refund they are currently offering, you aren't entitled to a refund due to a change in venue.

I'm trying to find that in the revised T&C's. Gonny point me in the right direction?

Brummie_Hibs
14-01-2021, 09:46 PM
So, are they offering refunds then?

I never bought tickets, but I am a Scotland Supports Club member who is wondering what could be happening with this tournie?

jonny
14-01-2021, 10:01 PM

I never bought tickets, but I am a Scotland Supports Club member who is wondering what could be happening with this tournie?

Yeah, there was a link on the email you could follow if you wanted a refund. I've been fortunate enough to get tickets for a couple of the Hampden games and the semi final at Wembley.
I'm holding onto mine and taking the chance.

Speedy
14-01-2021, 10:10 PM
I'm trying to find that in the revised T&C's. Gonny point me in the right direction?

Page 2 of the refund policy doc:

Change of Venue
For the purposes of this refund policy, a “change of venue” shall occur if the Match is, for any reason,
re-scheduled by UEFA to an alternative stadium compared to the scheduled venue at the time of
purchase of the Ticket (whether such alternative stadium is located within the same host country or a
new host country).
If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is not valid for the re-scheduled venue for
the Match (e.g., due to limitations of the replacement stadium), UEFA shall not have any liability to the
Successful Applicant but shall issue the Successful Applicant with a refund of an amount equal to the
face value of the Ticket(s).
If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is valid for the re-scheduled venue for the
Match then where the change of venue was made for:
(a) any reason of Force Majeure, no refunds shall be made; or
(b) any reason other than Force Majeure, the Successful Applicant shall be entitled to cancel their
Ticket(s) and request a refund equal to the amount of the face value of the Ticket(s) if the
Successful Applicant is unable, or opts not, to attend the rearranged playing of the Match.

Speedy
14-01-2021, 10:11 PM

Aye, until 26th Jan.

CropleyWasGod
14-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Page 2 of the refund policy doc:

Change of Venue
For the purposes of this refund policy, a “change of venue” shall occur if the Match is, for any reason,
re-scheduled by UEFA to an alternative stadium compared to the scheduled venue at the time of
purchase of the Ticket (whether such alternative stadium is located within the same host country or a
new host country).
If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is not valid for the re-scheduled venue for
the Match (e.g., due to limitations of the replacement stadium), UEFA shall not have any liability to the
Successful Applicant but shall issue the Successful Applicant with a refund of an amount equal to the
face value of the Ticket(s).
If UEFA notifies the Successful Applicant that their Ticket(s) is valid for the re-scheduled venue for the
Match then where the change of venue was made for:
(a) any reason of Force Majeure, no refunds shall be made; or
(b) any reason other than Force Majeure, the Successful Applicant shall be entitled to cancel their
Ticket(s) and request a refund equal to the amount of the face value of the Ticket(s) if the
Successful Applicant is unable, or opts not, to attend the rearranged playing of the Match.

Cheers.

😀

Speedy
14-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Cheers.

😀

Cheeky barstewards not listing that in their key changes summary in the email.

'You know those home games you bought tickets for, well they're now in Baku - cheers for the £300'