PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final - Premier Sports

LancashireHibby
14-01-2021, 02:14 PM
For those without Premier Sports and want to watch the semi final next week, you can sign up for your first month free using the promo code 'NHL2021'. Just make sure you select the £12.99 version so you can cancel it without being committed to paying for 6 months.

Billychaotic182
14-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Isn’t it a pain in the back side to cancel with them?

Mikey_1875
14-01-2021, 02:30 PM

Not sure if this is the same for other providers but when I log in to the website theres a section called ‘manage my account-sky viewers’ and there is a button to hit cancel subscription.

LancashireHibby
14-01-2021, 02:35 PM
No you just log in to your account and there's a 'Cancel subscription' option, I've used it previously when we've been on Premier but not wished to keep subscribing for the months in between.

offshorehibby
14-01-2021, 02:36 PM
I took the subscription out via Virgin away back group stages with the intention of cancelling after a month. Then the Dundee game was on the following month and now the semi so i've kept it going at the moment. I will cancel eventually.

hibee62
14-01-2021, 02:41 PM
For those without Premier Sports and want to watch the semi final next week, you can sign up for your first month free using the promo code 'NHL2021'. Just make sure you select the £12.99 version so you can cancel it without being committed to paying for 6 months.

Excellent, do you know when the promo code expires?

Onceinawhile
14-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Excellent, do you know when the promo code expires?

Probably fairly soon as the NHL season has already started.

Smartie
14-01-2021, 03:21 PM
I took the subscription out via Virgin away back group stages with the intention of cancelling after a month. Then the Dundee game was on the following month and now the semi so i've kept it going at the moment. I will cancel eventually.

Same with me.

It's actually ended up being really good value.

I've been quite impressed with their low-budget, no frills offering.

Often it's been Michael Stewart doing the co-commentating or summarising and I quite like him in general.

davhibby
14-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Same with me.

It's actually ended up being really good value.

I've been quite impressed with their low-budget, no frills offering.

Often it's been Michael Stewart doing the co-commentating or summarising and I quite like him in general.

It’s the same production company that done BT’s Scottish football stuff so there’s not really any difference from that. Same presenters and pundits etc. Just a shame the folk in charge are only interested in two teams

hibbysam
14-01-2021, 08:00 PM
I enjoy it for the rugby and La Liga as well so it’s value for money for me with the amount of Hibs games that have been on. Only a fiver per month for me as well.

NAE NOOKIE
14-01-2021, 10:54 PM

Thanks for this mate, I've been meaning to subscribe for weeks and keep forgetting, time to get the finger out :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
15-01-2021, 05:35 AM
or you watch it for free on mobdro

Since90+2
15-01-2021, 06:05 AM

Does this code work for Virgin TV subscribers?

Scorrie
15-01-2021, 06:46 AM
I’ve ended up keeping Premier as it has all the Serie A games and the GAA in the summer so not bad value for a tenner in my opinion

Seveno
15-01-2021, 12:09 PM
I had it last year. When I went to cancel it, the cancel option had disappeared as had the details of how to contact them.

I had to contact my bank to get them to decline any future direct debit requests.

So beware!

newmarket_hibbee
15-01-2021, 12:40 PM

...is there no hibs TV coverage for oversees if the semi final....

DH1875
15-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Can you use the code if you've used a code previously?

EI255
15-01-2021, 03:20 PM
I'll just watch it on my usual channel ta

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

DH1875
15-01-2021, 03:43 PM
It's my birthday on Saturday. Should have seen the Mrs face when told her we will be celebrating by watching the game. Well, there is sod all else to do.

Bishop Hibee
15-01-2021, 04:20 PM

I signed up for the Dundee game and kept it on. I’ll be cancelling after the semi as I assume the final will be in BBC Scotland.

hibbydog
15-01-2021, 04:29 PM
I had it last year. When I went to cancel it, the cancel option had disappeared as had the details of how to contact them.

I had to contact my bank to get them to decline any future direct debit requests.

So beware!

I can vouch for this.

I subscribed for the Hibs v Celtic Scottish Cup game in 2019, and found cancelling my subscription such a pain in the ass that I’ve still got it.

Ach weel

NAE NOOKIE
15-01-2021, 06:21 PM
I signed up for the Dundee game and kept it on. I’ll be cancelling after the semi as I assume the final will be in BBC Scotland.

It wasn't last year mate, or the year before, though I might be wrong on that one :confused:

NAE NOOKIE
15-01-2021, 06:23 PM
It's my birthday on Saturday. Should have seen the Mrs face when told her we will be celebrating by watching the game. Well, there is sod all else to do.

My birthday is the same day as the final :na na:

Not presuming anything given our current form mind :rolleyes:

hibbysam
15-01-2021, 11:00 PM

League cup final isn’t on BBC, contract is with Premier Sports only.

Speedy
16-01-2021, 04:26 PM
David Tanner just mentioned coverage for this game on Hibs TV.

Any idea what that consists of? I'd rather not get prem sports

Borderhibbie76
16-01-2021, 04:46 PM

Was gonna ask the same is it audio only if we are in UK?

NAE NOOKIE
16-01-2021, 04:48 PM
Was gonna ask the same is it audio only if we are in UK?

Bloody better be, coz I've signed up to Premier Sports on the assumption Hibs wouldn't be allowed to show pictures in the UK :confused:

matty_f
16-01-2021, 04:50 PM

I think it’ll be international subscribers that get it.

oneone73
16-01-2021, 04:52 PM
I think it’ll be international subscribers that get it.

Tanner should have made that clear. He's a prat.

tamig
16-01-2021, 04:57 PM

Lets not go slagging until we see what the deal is. Unless you already know?

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 05:01 PM
Lets not go slagging until we see what the deal is. Unless you already know?

Hibs can’t show it next week. They say the same about upcoming games every week and omit to mention that it only applies to international subscribers.

tamig
16-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Hibs can’t show it next week. They say the same about upcoming games every week and omit to mention that it only applies to international subscribers.

This isn’t a league game though. I’ll give Tanner the benefit of the doubt for now.

Carheenlea
16-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Pretty annoying to have a National semi final behind a paywall. Can’t imagine Betfred getting a lot of exposure in return for their sponsorship with access to games only available to a small section of the public who pay into a subscription sports channel such as Premier.

You’d think with the pubs being closed and what not it wouldn’t be too much to ask to have made this game a bit easier for people to see. Not everyone has the cash to spend on multiple Sports channels.

Frazerbob
16-01-2021, 06:16 PM
If it was the Old Firm we’d have politicians asking for it to be on free if charge.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 06:20 PM
This isn’t a league game though. I’ll give Tanner the benefit of the doubt for now.

Tanner is talking pish. Or whoever is telling him what to say is talking pish. The game will only be on Premier in the U.K.

In fact, I don’t think they’re trying to advertise it as being on Hibspass for everyone. I think it’s just poorly worded. There was the same conversation about the game at ibrox a few weeks back because of how he worded it.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Pretty annoying to have a National semi final behind a paywall. Can’t imagine Betfred getting a lot of exposure in return for their sponsorship with access to games only available to a small section of the public who pay into a subscription sports channel such as Premier.

You’d think with the pubs being closed and what not it wouldn’t be too much to ask to have made this game a bit easier for people to see. Not everyone has the cash to spend on multiple Sports channels.

The fact folk can’t go and the pubs being closed probably makes it a lot more lucrative for Premier than it otherwise would be.

Skol
16-01-2021, 06:25 PM
It would be handy if the fans rep could clear this up for us.

Billy Whizz
16-01-2021, 06:28 PM

Premier have exclusive rights to the Betfred cup this season

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-secures-ground-breaking-broadcast-deals

jeffers
16-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Tanner is talking pish. Or whoever is telling him what to say is talking pish. The game will only be on Premier in the U.K.

In fact, I don’t think they’re trying to advertise it as being on Hibspass for everyone. I think it’s just poorly worded. There was the same conversation about the game at ibrox a few weeks back because of how he worded it.

Agreed, he could easily remove any doubt by saying it’s on Hibs TV for the international viewers.

hibbysam
16-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Agreed, he could easily remove any doubt by saying it’s on Hibs TV for the international viewers.

He’s a presenter, if he’s not told to say that then he’s not going to. I doubt he knows the ins and outs of our TV deal to know as and when it’s only available to international viewers.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 07:07 PM
He’s a presenter, if he’s not told to say that then he’s not going to. I doubt he knows the ins and outs of our TV deal to know as and when it’s only available to international viewers.

Plenty people who don’t work for Hibs or in the media know the ins and outs. The folk working for Hibs and in the media should know and be able to advertise accordingly.

A half decent presenter makes sure what they are saying is right.

Sir David Gray
16-01-2021, 07:11 PM

He does that every week and mentions away games which are on Sky and advertises them as being on "The Match" and comes across as if it's available to everyone to watch regardless of location which of course isn't the case.

The rights to broadcast next week's match are held exclusively by Premier Sports in the UK - Hibs TV will have no rights to show it to anyone within the UK or Ireland.

Sir David Gray
16-01-2021, 07:12 PM

If he doesn't then he should, it's shoddy broadcasting.

hibbysam
16-01-2021, 07:13 PM
Plenty people who don’t work for Hibs or in the media know the ins and outs. The folk working for Hibs and in the media should know and be able to advertise accordingly.

A half decent presenter makes sure what they are saying is right.

What he said is correct. HibsMatch probably is on for the game, hence why the club had an advertisement for it. Tam McManus probably is in the studio. He gets handed his script, he reads it out, it’s not up to him to add the point about it being International subscribers only if he’s not told to say it.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 07:23 PM
What he said is correct. HibsMatch probably is on for the game, hence why the club had an advertisement for it. Tam McManus probably is in the studio. He gets handed his script, he reads it out, it’s not up to him to add the point about it being International subscribers only if he’s not told to say it.

He’s the one saying it so it’s up to him to specify who it’s available to. He’s saying ‘we’ll be back’ on a platform (Hibspass) that won’t be back.

Tam McManus won’t be in any studio (they won’t have one).

Any competent presenter doesn’t simply read what they’re handed.

Since90+2
16-01-2021, 07:26 PM
I suspect Tanner is getting paid more than your average club TV presenter and with that you'd expect him to atleast have an understanding of the information given out and it's accuracy.

hibbysam
16-01-2021, 07:40 PM
He’s the one saying it so it’s up to him to specify who it’s available to. He’s saying ‘we’ll be back’ on a platform (Hibspass) that won’t be back.

Tam McManus won’t be in any studio (they won’t have one).

Any competent presenter doesn’t simply read what they’re handed.

You don’t think there will be a studio. You don’t know that for sure. He said The Match will be back. Nothing about HibsPass whatsoever.

Speedy
16-01-2021, 07:46 PM
Premier have exclusive rights to the Betfred cup this season

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-secures-ground-breaking-broadcast-deals

Even if it's audio I'd probably opt for that based on what folk have said about premier sports.

GGTTH

B.H.F.C
16-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Even if it's audio I'd probably opt for that based on what folk have said about premier sports.

GGTTH

I find premier sports all right. Tenner a month and get La Liga, Serie A plus our domestic cups. No bad.

Sir David Gray
16-01-2021, 07:51 PM
You don’t think there will be a studio. You don’t know that for sure. He said The Match will be back. Nothing about HibsPass whatsoever.

Failing to clarify that not everyone who was watching The Match today is able to watch it again next week is poor and, as I've already said, it's not the first time he's done it.

Your earlier point about him maybe not knowing about broadcasting rights might be true but if that's the case then it needs to be improved.

hibby6270
16-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Semi final coverage confusion aside, he did also ‘big up’ the coverage of the The Rangers game on the following Wednesday with a lovely comment along the lines of “watch the game on The Match for the Hibs centric view, rather than having to listen to Kris Boyd drone on about The Rangers on a rival broadcaster “. Respect David!!

gbhibby
16-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the info only took two minutes to set up

Nakedmanoncrack
18-01-2021, 06:09 PM
''This promo code is invalid or expired!''

The Count
18-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Is the Final if we get there on Premier Sports only?

David_D
18-01-2021, 06:36 PM
''This promo code is invalid or expired!''

I done it this morning and it took a few attempts. But definitely was working this morning.

davhibby
18-01-2021, 06:45 PM
Is the Final if we get there on Premier Sports only?

Yes

Nakedmanoncrack
18-01-2021, 07:10 PM
I done it this morning and it took a few attempts. But definitely was working this morning.

Been trying repeatedly now with no luck, will try on another device later.

Power
18-01-2021, 07:45 PM

Others have called this right on here.

✅ Live on @PremierSportsTV.
✅ Audio coverage for Hibs TV domestic subscribers/season ticket holders.
✅ Business as usual for Hibs TV international subscribers.

Lifted from the Semi Preview on the club website - https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/matches/st-johnstone-vs-hibernian-fc

Hibs TV domestic/international subscribers and season ticket holders

Hibs TV domestic subscribers and season ticket holders will be able to listen in to audio coverage of the game from Cliff Pike and Tam McManus, who will be on air from 5.10pm.

Remember to log in via Hibs TV and not Hibs Pass, which is only active for home league games.

Hibs TV international subscribers will be able to watch the game as normal.

jgl07
18-01-2021, 07:54 PM
I for one will not be subscribing to Premier Sports if Hibs reach the final.

I might pay a one-off fee to watch the match if Hibs make it through.

The SPFL have made a total ars*hole of the whole thing.

I suspect that the viewing figures will be embarrasingly low. More so if it turns out to be Livingston v St Mirren.

hibbysam
18-01-2021, 07:56 PM

I suspect that the viewing figures will be embarrasingly low. More so if it turns out to be Livingston v St Mirren.

Curious as to why you think they’ve made an arse of it? Biggest prize pool cup competition that we play for due to the deal that they’ve struck with Betfred and Premier. It’s really no different to it being on BT or Sky Sports, subscriptions are part of football now whether you like it or not.

FWIW I got the £5 a month deal and have had plenty Hibs games, the Pro14 rugby, La Liga football, top quality value for money. Far better than Sky/BT.

jgl07
18-01-2021, 08:14 PM
Curious as to why you think they’ve made an arse of it? Biggest prize pool cup competition that we play for due to the deal that they’ve struck with Betfred and Premier. It’s really no different to it being on BT or Sky Sports, subscriptions are part of football now whether you like it or not.

FWIW I got the £5 a month deal and have had plenty Hibs games, the Pro14 rugby, La Liga football, top quality value for money. Far better than Sky/BT.
I subsribe to Sky Sports because there are a number of sports I watch on there. I get BT Free as part of my Virgin Media Package. I used to get Setanta Sports on the same deal. I get Amazon TV through my wife's Amazon Prime account.

There is nothing in Premier Sports coverage that would make me wish to subscribe beyond odd Cup matches in Scotland. I can only recall ever having watched two matches on Premier Sport, the last being Brondby v Hibs at the pub.

JimBHibees
18-01-2021, 08:20 PM

Livi and Buddies play in other semi.

hibbysam
18-01-2021, 08:30 PM
I subsribe to Sky Sports because there are a number of sports I watch on there. I get BT Free as part of my Virgin Media Package. I used to get Setanta Sports on the same deal. I get Amazon TV through my wife's Amazon Prime account.

There is nothing in Premier Sports coverage that would make me wish to subscribe beyond odd Cup matches in Scotland. I can only recall ever having watched two matches on Premier Sport, the last being Brondby v Hibs at the pub.

That doesn’t tell my why the league have made an arse of it though. Company willing to plough money into our game, whether you personally want to subscribe is up to you, I don’t particularly want to subscribe to Sky but wouldn’t say the league had made an arse of that TV deal because of that.

7Hero
18-01-2021, 08:33 PM
anybody got any discount codes for premier, the NHL one previously mentioned has expired

hibbysam
18-01-2021, 08:34 PM
anybody got any discount codes for premier, the NHL one previously mentioned has expired

Does the SALE one still work? That’s the one I used for £5 per month I’m sure.

Cod Boy
18-01-2021, 08:49 PM
How do you get the discount via virgin media

B.H.F.C
18-01-2021, 08:50 PM

I’m £11 a month for Premier. No contract, can cancel whenever.

ancient hibee
18-01-2021, 09:53 PM

Don’t understand why you think the SPFL have made an a**e of it. They’ve ended up being able to pay £300K to the winners with payments all the way down to every team that entered. They have absolutely no interest in how many watch it on TV.All that matters is how much they get from Premier.

Sammy7nil
18-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Does this code work for Virgin TV subscribers?

How do you get the discount via virgin media

And do you have to phone Virgin to add this or can it be done online?

Sammy7nil
18-01-2021, 10:24 PM
Don’t understand why you think the SPFL have made an a**e of it. They’ve ended up being able to pay £300K to the winners with payments all the way down to every team that entered. They have absolutely no interest in how many watch it on TV.All that matters is how much they get from Premier.

I don’t disagree with all you say however they should 100% care how many people watch it. If viewing figures are low it will be tough to sell next year. Also you want maximise interest in Scottish football.

jgl07
19-01-2021, 12:03 AM
I don’t disagree with all you say however they should 100% care how many people watch it. If viewing figures are low it will be tough to sell next year. Also you want maximise interest in Scottish football.

Has anyone got a clue about how many subscribers Premier Sport have?

OK many of the die hards will sign up (and maybe cancel soon after), but how many of the casual supporters will pay up.

In previous years, it probably would not matter as we could always find a pub showing the match. That will not apply this year.

At least the Scottish Cup is shared with the BBC, so we will be able to watch the final and one of the semi-finals.

It will result in a much lower profile for the League Cup. It was always going to be largely ignored by the media with no Sevco or Celtic participation, but it is going to be invisible for the vast majority of the population.

hibbysam
19-01-2021, 12:07 AM

OK many of the die hards will sign up (and maybe cancel soon after), but how many of the casual supporters will pay up.

In previous years, it probably would not matter as we could always find a pub showing the match. That will not apply this year.

At least the Scottish Cup is shared with the BBC, so we will be able to watch the final and one of the semi-finals.

It will result in a much lower profile for the League Cup. It was always going to be largely ignored by the media with no Sevco or Celtic participation, but it is going to be invisible for the vast majority of the population.

Yet one of the tournaments has a sponsor and the other doesn’t. The so called lesser tournament has a rather large TV deal and a title sponsor. What does that say about its profile? Premier have the rights for 5 years IIRC also, and I’m sure it’s Premier that has the rights to the Scottish cup now as well.

Seveno
19-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Is the Final going to be covered by BBC?

Carheenlea
19-01-2021, 12:02 PM

Agree with all of this.

I’m not a subscriber and have no intention of doing so, or go through the rigmarole of cancellations after subscribing which many are suggesting.

I suspect there will be as many, if not more viewing on illegally sourced streams than on Premier itself. Such TV deals just encourage more to do so.

I’d happily buy a “Pay Per View” for £10-£15 on a one off game basis, but as this isn’t an option it will be the streaming sites for me.

danhibees1875
19-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Does anyone have the online only premier sports package and know if it's through their website or an app and whether it's possible to cast the stream to a TV?

It looks easier to set up that way rather than via virgin media.

ancient hibee
19-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Agree with all of this.

I’m not a subscriber and have no intention of doing so, or go through the rigmarole of cancellations after subscribing which many are suggesting.

I suspect there will be as many, if not more viewing on illegally sourced streams than on Premier itself. Such TV deals just encourage more to do so.

I’d happily buy a “Pay Per View” for £10-£15 on a one off game basis, but as this isn’t an option it will be the streaming sites for me.

So does that mean you give card details to an illegal source? Not much protection there if it goes wrong.

Craig_HFC
19-01-2021, 02:00 PM
The code ‘SALE’ still works and gives you 50% off, it worked for me when I added it to Sky earlier today anyway.

It couldn’t really be easier to subscribe & cancel with Premier Sports via Sky to be honest, it’s very straightforward.

B.H.F.C
19-01-2021, 02:04 PM
The code ‘SALE’ still works and gives you 50% off, it worked for me when I added it to Sky earlier today anyway.

It couldn’t really be easier to subscribe & cancel with Premier Sports via Sky to be honest, it’s very straightforward.

Yeah that’s my experience. Not tied in to any contract. I’ve had it on and off over the last couple of years and it’s easy enough to stop/restart online if need be.

Carheenlea
19-01-2021, 02:19 PM
So does that mean you give card details to an illegal source? Not much protection there if it goes wrong.

The two sources I use for streams are completely free.

J-C
19-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Iptv the only way to watch without the hassle.

matty_f
19-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Have a lot of sympathy for Premier Sports, it'll be a right challenge trying to shoehorn loads of Rangers and Celtic content into these semi-finals.

greenlad
19-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Does anyone have the online only premier sports package and know if it's through their website or an app and whether it's possible to cast the stream to a TV?

It looks easier to set up that way rather than via virgin media.

Yes, I watch it this way and casts well to a Chromecast and/or an LG smart TV.

danhibees1875
19-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Yes, I watch it this way and casts well to a Chromecast and/or an LG smart TV.

Thank you. :aok:

Borderhibbie76
20-01-2021, 06:41 PM

Is that via online mate and is it the 12.99p/m option?

Craig_HFC
21-01-2021, 09:28 AM
Is that via online mate and is it the 12.99p/m option?

Aye that's the one, the package with Premier Sports 1 and 2 plus LaLigaTV and the Premier Player (I think)

Sir David Gray
21-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Is the Final going to be covered by BBC?

No, Premier Sports currently have exclusive rights to show the League Cup.

Bristolhibby
21-01-2021, 10:16 AM

Did you do that on the Sky Website or thenPremier Sport site?

J

Craig_HFC
21-01-2021, 10:21 AM

J

On the Premier Sports website

B.H.F.C
21-01-2021, 10:25 AM

J

If you’re a Sky customer it’s really easy to subscribe to Premier (on their website) if memory serves me correctly. Think all you really need is your Sky viewing card number.

Newry Hibs
21-01-2021, 10:25 AM

Thanks for that. Worked a treat.

marinello59
21-01-2021, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the pointer, just signed up with that code. :thumbsup:

Superfurry72
21-01-2021, 11:40 AM
I haven't got Sky, I've got BT, but I do have the Now TV app. Looks like I can get a day pass via Sky, will be a tenner. That's fine, but if any of you know any way I can get it cheaper I'm all ears!

mixumatosis
21-01-2021, 12:22 PM
What's the story with the Premier player app ?

I signed up using the NHL2021 code for first month free and i have downloaded the Premier Player app on Android. I can log into the website (and for those convinced it's hard to unsubscribe, the link is there plain as day and not hidden in any way), but i can't get into the app with the same login credentials.

As far as i can see the subscription should get me access to the player as well, or have i got that wrong ?

JohnMcM
21-01-2021, 01:38 PM
I haven't got Sky, I've got BT, but I do have the Now TV app. Looks like I can get a day pass via Sky, will be a tenner. That's fine, but if any of you know any way I can get it cheaper I'm all ears!

The semi and final matches will be covered only by Premier Sports as I understand it. I think you'll find that Now TV can get you Sky Sports coverage and will not give you Premier Sports. Unless things have changed in the last couple of weeks:confused:

supermcginn
21-01-2021, 01:51 PM
You don't get premier sports on now tv.

supermcginn
21-01-2021, 01:52 PM
What's the story with the Premier player app ?

I signed up using the NHL2021 code for first month free and i have downloaded the Premier Player app on Android. I can log into the website (and for those convinced it's hard to unsubscribe, the link is there plain as day and not hidden in any way), but i can't get into the app with the same login credentials.

As far as i can see the subscription should get me access to the player as well, or have i got that wrong ?
On the premier player site click on subscribe now and it comes up with an option of activating the player for existing sky subscribers, you need to fill in the details then you will have access.

Since90+2
21-01-2021, 01:53 PM
You can sign-up online with Virgin but you can't cancel online as it must be done over the phone. Anyone who's tried to call Virgin since the pandemic starter will know that's almost impossible without waiting literally hours on the phone.

It seems a bit of a hassle.

Superfurry72
21-01-2021, 02:00 PM

You can get a Sky Sports Extra Day Pass which gives you access to Premier Sports 1 and 2

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/account/passes/sports_extra_passes

BlackSheep
21-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Yup you do....

greenlad
21-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Yup you do....

In Ireland yes, but not in the UK.

Superfurry72
21-01-2021, 02:58 PM
In Ireland yes, but not in the UK.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Because according to Now TV, you can buy a Sky Sports Extra pass for the day for £10 which offers access to Premier Sports 1 and 2 (see my post above). Now I'm getting worried because I thought that was me sorted for Saturday. Can you confirm this?

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Are you absolutely sure about that? Because according to Now TV, you can buy a Sky Sports Extra pass for the day for £10 which offers access to Premier Sports 1 and 2 (see my post above). Now I'm getting worried because I thought that was me sorted for Saturday. Can you confirm this?

could "offering access" possibly mean you would be able to sign-up to those channels ? my talktalk freeview box offers access to Sky sports/cinema etc but i would need to pay extra to watch them

Since90+2
21-01-2021, 03:20 PM

That link you put up is for a .IE website so it's Irish. Is that maybe where the confusion is coming from?

poulton hibs
21-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Looks like now tv in the UK is for all Sky Sports channels so not Premier Sports.

poulton hibs
21-01-2021, 03:24 PM
https://www.nowtv.com/premier-league-live?DCMP=KNC-BrandEE&ds_ag=None_NOW+TV_Sport+Generic+Passes_Exact&ds_kwid=p52661532276&ds_rl=1247511&ds_rl=1243925&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn7vYw7et7gIVmd_tCh3InQ2YEAAYASAA EgIMzvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Superfurry72
21-01-2021, 03:43 PM
The option now seems to have disappeared completely on my Now TV. So looks like you were right...ah well, I'll have to bite the bullet and sign up for the month to Premier Sports. I already have an account through using it last year. Thanks everyone.

BlackSheep
21-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Argh it is only Ireland....! Shame

Souter96Mac
21-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Just registered and paid for a month, considering PPV has been on average £15, it doesn't work out too bad to be fair. Can watch the other semi on Sunday if I want too

supermcginn
21-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Yup you do....

No, in Britain. You don't.

PatHead
21-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Just registered and paid for a month, considering PPV has been on average £15, it doesn't work out too bad to be fair. Can watch the other semi on Sunday if I want too

Best way to find out who we get in the final.

hibeg
21-01-2021, 05:42 PM

Cheers Craig. Signed up and it’s still working :thumbsup:

EH6 Hibby
21-01-2021, 08:55 PM
I just tried the SALE code and it says it’s expired. Does anyone else have any other codes?

Fergus52
22-01-2021, 01:48 PM
I just tried the SALE code and it says it’s expired. Does anyone else have any other codes?

same here

oconnors_strip
22-01-2021, 02:01 PM
I just used SALE and it worked 👍🏻

Stevie Reid
22-01-2021, 02:06 PM
I'm getting the expired message for SALE

oneone73
22-01-2021, 02:09 PM

Me too

oconnors_strip
22-01-2021, 02:09 PM

Did you select the £9.99 or £12.99 subscription? I did monthly at £12.99 and SALE worked for me

Stevie Reid
22-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Did you select the £9.99 or £12.99 subscription? I did monthly at £12.99 and SALE worked for me

£12.99 monthly option

BlackSheep
22-01-2021, 02:11 PM
So signed up last night, used the SALE code, all went through successfully....

Checked my bank this morning and there was the £6.49 pending charge, all good.....

... then later this morning i receive an email from Premier Sports saying the payment was unsuccessful and to add another payment method...? Also stated that as payment was unsuccessful that all channels would be blocked... They're still on....

No idea what's going on and cannot get through on the phones.

Its stuff like this that i have heard about Premier Sports in the past... disappointing that despite being a much larger and more watched service that their admin and customer service still feels amateurish.

Stevie Reid
22-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Just gone for it at £12.99, happy to pay that for the game. Just got the online player and cancelling seems easy.

Jones28
22-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Think I’ll bite the bullet and sign up for the month. Cant listen to a semi final on the radio. It wouldn’t be right.

Superfurry72
22-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Think I’ll bite the bullet and sign up for the month. Cant listen to a semi final on the radio. It wouldn’t be right.

Same here mate. It's especially weird for me as I live 5 mins from Hampden! My fellow Hibby pal lives even closer and we can't even watch it together! What a strange world we're living in right now.

banchoryhibs
22-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Just signed up. Used the SALE code, all went through and fingers crossed that it will be ok.

hibee-boys
22-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Signed up for the first round of league cup games and just continued to pay the monthly amount of 11.99, think I’ve averaged a hibs game a month so that’s been fair enough when compared to PPV, I’ll cancel it after the final.....hopefully!😁

linlithgowhibbie
22-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Same here mate. It's especially weird for me as I live 5 mins from Hampden! My fellow Hibby pal lives even closer and we can't even watch it together! What a strange world we're living in right now.

Hope you are both going to socially distance whilst standing outside Hampden letting off green smoke bombs as the team bus arrives!:greengrin:thumbsup:

Earlydelivery
22-01-2021, 05:27 PM
I’ve just done it for 2 months £11.99 a month

Billy Whizz
22-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Signed up for the first round of league cup games and just continued to pay the monthly amount of 11.99, think I’ve averaged a hibs game a month so that’s been fair enough when compared to PPV, I’ll cancel it after the final.....hopefully!😁

Premier have the Scottish Cup as well

.Louise.
22-01-2021, 06:03 PM
How quickly after you sign up does it become active on Sky? Also are you meant to receive a confirmation email?

.Sean.
22-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Anyone any idea how to get this via now tv?

I subscribe to sky sports through now tv but no sign whatsoever of premier

McD
22-01-2021, 07:29 PM
How quickly after you sign up does it become active on Sky? Also are you meant to receive a confirmation email?

it was available immediately for me, I also got the SALE promo to work.

not available through now tv in the uk mate, only ROI

3pm
22-01-2021, 07:30 PM

Immediately cos I just did it.

Jones28
22-01-2021, 08:03 PM
Job done, ‘mon the Hibees!!

If you get the app on your phone you can cast it to your tv 👍🏻

steelendhibs
22-01-2021, 08:10 PM
Anybody having issues? I have registered an account but it won’t allow me to pay which seems weird. Message saying pay with Realex but no other option. Oh for the days when football was just on bbc or itv

BILLYHIBS
22-01-2021, 08:22 PM
I am with Virgin and added Premier at the start of the League Cup campaign

The Deal was £9.99 for a month cancel free anytime after 30 days

I just kept it running as HIBS progressed through the tournament besides it was HD no buffering really good commentators and lots of other good Leagues to watch

Premier Sports 1+2 and La Liga TV

Well worth it

Hope I don’t have to cancel Sunday :greengrin

banchoryhibs
22-01-2021, 08:22 PM
Just signed up. Used the SALE code, all went through and fingers crossed that it will be ok.

Received confirmation email from Premier Sports confirming subscription but at full rate so the "SALE" code has not applied after all - so be it.

Could access the channels immediately after signing up - dead easy.

It's very easy to cancel the subscription if needs be so all good for the game tomorrow :flag:

madhibee_again
22-01-2021, 08:23 PM
So signed up last night, used the SALE code, all went through successfully....

Checked my bank this morning and there was the £6.49 pending charge, all good.....

... then later this morning i receive an email from Premier Sports saying the payment was unsuccessful and to add another payment method...? Also stated that as payment was unsuccessful that all channels would be blocked... They're still on....

No idea what's going on and cannot get through on the phones.

Its stuff like this that i have heard about Premier Sports in the past... disappointing that despite being a much larger and more watched service that their admin and customer service still feels amateurish.

This happened to me, emailed them and they replied pretty quickly saying it was an automated email (seems pointless) and just to ignore it.

.Louise.
22-01-2021, 08:29 PM
I signed up at 6:30 - payment debited. Still not working on Sky but I’ve been able to add the details and log in to Premier Player, works fine there.

lord bunberry
22-01-2021, 08:30 PM
If there’s 2 people from different households wanting to sign up you can split the cost. One can watch on sky and the other through the app.

3pm
22-01-2021, 08:31 PM
I signed up at 6:30 - payment debited. Still not working on Sky but I’ve been able to add the details and log in to Premier Player, works fine there.

Have you subscribed to the player only?

.Louise.
22-01-2021, 08:35 PM
Have you subscribed to the player only?

Definitely the Sky option.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210122/14cccc6c30bad2b0b8ffd407dca5111e.jpg

McD
22-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Definitely the Sky option.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210122/14cccc6c30bad2b0b8ffd407dca5111e.jpg

is it possible the viewing card number was entered wrong?

I can’t see a record of the card number when I look around premier sports website, might be worth giving them a call

.Louise.
22-01-2021, 09:04 PM
is it possible the viewing card number was entered wrong?

I can’t see a record of the card number when I look around premier sports website, might be worth giving them a call

I triple checked it while entering it. I also tried to setup another account using the same number and it popped up that the card number is already in use with another account.

I have dropped them an email.

Moulin Yarns
22-01-2021, 09:20 PM
I'm old school, when the only football you saw was highlights on Saturday or Sunday nights. I'm going to listen to the game on the wireless (I've graduated from the Crystal set😉)

Bob1875
22-01-2021, 10:35 PM
As far as I can tell if you have your tv through BT you can’t watch the game?

Jones28
22-01-2021, 10:37 PM
As far as I can tell if you have your tv through BT you can’t watch the game?

You can get it on your phone and cast it to your tv?

Hibee87
22-01-2021, 11:30 PM
So i can add premier sports either from the app or on my virgin box direct. Don't see a option to add any NHL discounts, but if I purchase at the cost, are people saying you can't then just easily log on to virgin box/app and cancel?

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2021, 01:06 AM

Same with me mate, I dont subscribe to any football channels, but I do have NOW TV and cant see any sign of Premier Sports on it. I've signed up to the on line version and will be watching the semi final on a 14 inch laptop screen :greengrin

Hibee87
23-01-2021, 01:26 AM
Same with me mate, I dont subscribe to any football channels, but I do have NOW TV and cant see any sign of Premier Sports on it. I've signed up to the on line version and will be watching the semi final on a 14 inch laptop screen :greengrin

Presumably you can hook your laptop up to TV with hdmi cable though, if a smart TV cast the laptop with inbuilt windows screen share or if a VGA cable if you have one, the laptop has connection and the TV

Since90+2
23-01-2021, 05:11 AM
So i can add premier sports either from the app or on my virgin box direct. Don't see a option to add any NHL discounts, but if I purchase at the cost, are people saying you can't then just easily log on to virgin box/app and cancel?

I believe with Virgin it has to be cancelled over the phone.

HH81
23-01-2021, 05:12 AM
I have been a subscriber for ages. Loads of Hibs games have been on this channel this season. it has cost me a lot less than all the PPV games I have baught.

Decent value for 10 quid month.

JimBHibees
23-01-2021, 07:36 AM

Should be able to link your laptop to tv.

Hibee87
23-01-2021, 07:51 AM

Hmmm thats a bit strange, thanks.

DH1875
23-01-2021, 07:59 AM
See if you've got a smart TV, can you not just watch it on that rather than connecting your laptop to your telly?

Fizz
23-01-2021, 08:25 AM
I’ve just subscribed this minute put SALE in at check out and got 50% off - have Sky and chose £12.99 option - just need your Sky card number - you can get this in settings using tv remote

Chuck D
23-01-2021, 08:28 AM
Signed up on the Premier Sports website picking the Sky customer option. SALE code got me 50% off (the first month only?) and the channels were activated straight away. I bet cancelling isn't that smooth.

overdrive
23-01-2021, 08:30 AM

Be warned that it’ll be pretty impossible to cancel at the moment. I’ve tried several times to phone to complain about my broadband since covid started and you are in a queue for hours on end.

I guess you could try a live chat through the Virgin app but they’ll probably ask you to phone.

wallpaperman
23-01-2021, 08:37 AM
Signed up on the Premier Sports website picking the Sky customer option. SALE code got me 50% off (the first month only?) and the channels were activated straight away. I bet cancelling isn't that smooth.

I am a Sky customer and subscribed originally to Laliga tv only when the channel began, through the PS website. It was easy to upgrade to full PS through the website and I did this last weekend.

You can also cancel your subscription on the website (unlike Sky Sports and BT sport where you have to call) and it runs month to month, with no long contract. I find them very efficient.

Bristolhibby
23-01-2021, 09:03 AM
I am a Sky customer and subscribed originally to Laliga tv only when the channel began, through the PS website. It was easy to upgrade to full PS through the website and I did this last weekend.

You can also cancel your subscription on the website (unlike Sky Sports and BT sport where you have to call) and it runs month to month, with no long contract. I find them very efficient.

Aye, I got the month when Hibs were in Europe. I think I got 4 Europa League games for a tenner, which I was happy to pay.

Cancelled dead easy after the last game.

Think I called up IIRC. Even better if you can cancel on line.

J

Gmack7
23-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Just added it to ny virgin package for £9.99 and got a £4 pm reduction for 6 months

Hibrandenburg
23-01-2021, 09:28 AM
German Bet365 on the Xbox1, use the zoom function to centre in on the Hibs game live transmission and job done. Not exactly HD but good enough.

Jdawg
23-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Be warned that it’ll be pretty impossible to cancel at the moment. I’ve tried several times to phone to complain about my broadband since covid started and you are in a queue for hours on end.

I guess you could try a live chat through the Virgin app but they’ll probably ask you to phone.

Cancel the payment with your bank and email them.

O'Rourke3
23-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Just added it to ny virgin package for £9.99 and got a £4 pm reduction for 6 monthsVia the TV, website or phone? Subscribing via TV shows 15 plus monthly cost

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mutley
23-01-2021, 10:14 AM

I had premier on Virgin, subscribed with the mere touch of the remote HOWEVER , to cancel after the month was a complete faff, I had to call (when I eventually got through).

Won’t be doing that again, now we use Premier Sport app on laptop and plug into the telly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hibee87
23-01-2021, 10:18 AM
I had premier on Virgin, subscribed with the mere touch of the remote HOWEVER , to cancel after the month was a complete faff, I had to call (when I eventually got through).

Won’t be doing that again, now we use Premier Sport app on laptop and plug into the telly

Was literally coming to ask this question based on the responses from doing it on the virgin box itself.

I assume if I purchase this on premier website and hook up my laptop, it's easy enough to cancel on the premier website itself yeah?

Saint Hibee
23-01-2021, 10:51 AM
Just to clarify, if I'm signing up to the Premier Player to watch online (rather than through Sky or Virgin), can I still cancel after one month?

ionahibby
23-01-2021, 10:55 AM
For us skint folk, does anybody know if there is anywhere showing highlights tonight?

CraigHibee
23-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Just signed up on the app, will stream it on the TV

Allant1981
23-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Got the deal with the Sale discount, I had Premier previously and cancelled with no issues, hopefully the same this time!

SChibs
23-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Is the SALE code still working for people? I'm putting it in but it says its expired. Tried last night too

Allant1981
23-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Is the SALE code still working for people? I'm putting it in but it says its expired. Tried last night too

Yip I done it about 10 mins ago, took it down to £6 odds per month

PPZPOL
23-01-2021, 11:20 AM

Worked for me about 10mins ago, channels on already and I’m good to go! Just need 5.30pm to come pronto😁

hibee_girl
23-01-2021, 11:27 AM

:agree: I signed my grandad up with the code about 20 minutes ago

Green Badger
23-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Just signed up on the app, will stream it on the TV

Do you have the option to cancel in the app or does it say you need to call?

Tambo
23-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Can't get the app on my Amazon fire tablet and I don't have sky

Just signed up on the online premier player for 12.99 and it's very simple to cancel.

BoomtownHibees
23-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Yip I done it about 10 mins ago, took it down to £6 odds per month

Is it not just your first month that’s half price?

EI255
23-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Any links?

Allant1981
23-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Is it not just your first month that’s half price?

Probably as on the subscription it is still 12.99, even still that's not a bad deal for a month(will probably forget to cancel)

Shetland_Hibby
23-01-2021, 12:35 PM

Just signed up 5 minutes ago with SALE code for Sky TV option. Paid £6.49 up front, £12.99 per month after that. There is a "cancel subscription" option when you log back in. Channels available immediately.

:thumbsup:

ALF TUPPER
23-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Not on HibsTV ? ☹

DaveF
23-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Not on HibsTV ? ☹

It is but only for international viewers. Audio for UK based fans.

The Harp Awakes
23-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Aye and watch out as it's an 0871 number, which costs a fortune on most phones. Premier sports get a cut of the rate so suits them for you to be hanging on the phone.

Gaffer1875
23-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Signed up online for £6.49 using SALE can cancel anytime [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcM
23-01-2021, 01:13 PM
:agree: I signed my grandad up with the code about 20 minutes ago

Nice to hear that. :greengrin Us oldies need looking after. :agree:

ALF TUPPER
23-01-2021, 01:25 PM
It is but only for international viewers. Audio for UK based fans.

Thanks Dave

JohnMcM
23-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Does anyone know if Hibs TV will be able to show the match or even highlights tomorrow? Thanks.

Keyser Sauzee
23-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Does anyone know how to change ur payment card on the premier sports website, i can’t see how to change it.

Ron D Hibbie
23-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Hmmm thats a bit strange, thanks.

Can anybody tell me what channel is premier sports on virgin tv.

Loopz
23-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Signed up online for £6.49 using SALE can cancel anytime [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just worked for me :aok:

Tambo
23-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Does anyone know how to change ur payment card on the premier sports website, i can’t see how to change it.

Have you cancelled your previous subscription? As I had it for the 4 games in Europe then cancelled it. Signed back up again and it asked me for my card details.

Hibee87
23-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Can anybody tell me what channel is premier sports on virgin tv.

Ron D Hibbie
23-01-2021, 01:39 PM

Thanks just found it.

Bristolhibby
23-01-2021, 01:42 PM
Just signed up on Sky. Dead easy, £6.49 with the SALE discount. That is a fair price.

The discount is case sensitive just encase anyone is struggling.

Watching the Edinburgh rugby game right now.

J

Keyser Sauzee
23-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Have you cancelled your previous subscription? As I had it for the 4 games in Europe then cancelled it. Signed back up again and it asked me for my card details.

I cancelled my subscription ages ago but my account was still active, everytime I try to subscribe it takes me to the payment page which has my old card and there’s no option to change or add a new card. Tried to phone but didn’t even get the chance to queue.

hibee_girl
23-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Nice to hear that. :greengrin Us oldies need looking after. :agree:

:greengrin

He usually watches on his phone through my account on the app but I decided it was too big a game for that today :greengrin

Allant1981
23-01-2021, 01:50 PM
I cancelled my subscription ages ago but my account was still active, everytime I try to subscribe it takes me to the payment page which has my old card and there’s no option to change or add a new card. Tried to phone but didn’t even get the chance to queue.

I changed my payment details on the website, just click add in the top right hand side

JohnMcM
23-01-2021, 01:53 PM
:greengrin

He usually watches on his phone through my account on the app but I decided it was too big a game for that today :greengrin
:thumbsup:

EI255
23-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Might just take the plunge and buy the Premier subscription. Can't be arsed looking for crappy streams that probably won't work and are minutes behind real time.

Keyser Sauzee
23-01-2021, 01:56 PM
I changed my payment details on the website, just click add in the top right hand side

It wasn’t letting me add a card when I clicked that earlier but all sorted now, cheers

FILHIB7NIL
23-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Just signed up on Sky. Dead easy, £6.49 with the SALE discount. That is a fair price.

The discount is case sensitive just encase anyone is struggling.

Watching the Edinburgh rugby game right n
J Is this through sky or Premier site ? when does the add promo code appear? apologies not technically minded.:flag:

Shetland_Hibby
23-01-2021, 02:09 PM
Is this through sky or Premier site ? when does the add promo code appear? apologies not technically minded.:flag:
Premier Sports website. Apply the code at the checkout page.

FILHIB7NIL
23-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Premier Sports website. Apply the code at the checkout page.

cheers :aok:

northgreen24
23-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Signed up no prob with the SALE code, keep it going if we get through

The Rebel
23-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Trying online for the player app. Select £12.99 a month option. When In payment screen the SALE code says invalid or expired. Seems to work for some and not others.

DH1875
23-01-2021, 02:35 PM
If you can wait till Monday, whole game is on free sports for erm......free. Monday afternoon.

JOD
23-01-2021, 02:38 PM
See all this nonsense about trying to see our team on the cheap does my head in.
FFS we are all Hibs fans. Ifi could be at hampden today I would say goodbye to a cennie.
And live like a hermit for weeks after.
Cmon Hibees were better than this
Get behind our team whatever it costs.

Colr
23-01-2021, 02:40 PM
I’d rather be able to give my one off game fee to the club instead of Sky.

gbhibby
23-01-2021, 02:46 PM
I’d rather be able to give my one off game fee to the club instead of Sky.
Its no going to Sky.

one day maybe...
23-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Signed up using the SALE promo code "Mon the Hibees" :flag::flag:

hfc-1875
23-01-2021, 02:54 PM
Don’t know if this is a daft question but if I buy premier sports for a month on 1 tv will I get it on the tv in my bedroom too?

JohnMcM
23-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Signed in (eventually:confused:) had a senior moment and forgot to put the "sale" code in. :grr::brickwall:fuming:

hibeg
23-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Don’t know if this is a daft question but if I buy premier sports for a month on 1 tv will I get it on the tv in my bedroom too?

Nope, but you have the option to add it to another tv. Don’t know the cost

one day maybe...
23-01-2021, 03:08 PM

Yeah mate i just checked my bedroom which works off the sky mini box and its on. Wish BT would allow me to watch games on my other TV, so annoying I can't.

7-Zip_Mike
23-01-2021, 03:09 PM
Can someone tell me if I subscribe to Premier Player will I be able to watch the match on my phone? The option is called La Liga - don’t want to watch Spanish football?

hibeg
23-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Yeah mate i just checked my bedroom which works off the sky mini box and its on. Wish BT would allow me to watch games on my other TV, so annoying I can't.

How does that work ? When I subscribed I had to enter my sky viewing card for downstairs. My bedroom has a different number :confused::confused:

The Rebel
23-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Can someone tell me if I subscribe to Premier Player will I be able to watch the match on my phone? The option is called La Liga - don’t want to watch Spanish football?

They have a specific option for La Liga only. That’s £6.99 a month. You need the monthly cost showing as £12.99. That lists all the premier sports channels - 1,2, free sports & La Liga. When you go on to payment screen you can input a promo code. SALE has been working for some to take first monthly payment to £6.49. Doesn’t work for me though. Says expired or invalid.

one day maybe...
23-01-2021, 03:16 PM
How does that work ? When I subscribed I had to enter my sky viewing card for downstairs. My bedroom has a different number :confused::confused:

Ah ok, I've got SKY Q so I use a mini box that i can move from room to room as it works off a wifi signal sent from the main box. If you are using two old sky boxes then perhaps you won't get it on that box. If its multi room subscription you have i'd look at SKY Q its so much better and isn't as expensive as you'd think.

hibeg
23-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Ah ok, I've got SKY Q so I use a mini box that i can move from room to room as it works off a wifi signal sent from the main box. If you are using two old sky boxes then perhaps you won't get it on that box. If its multi room subscription you have i'd look at SKY Q its so much better and isn't as expensive as you'd think.

Got you now mate. Yes we have the old systems. Tried to update to Sky Q last year but the engineer recommended against it as we already have broadband problems and apparently Sky Q would make it worse 😅

HappyAsHellas
23-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Just signed up and the SALE promo gets 50% discount on Sky.

one day maybe...
23-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Got you now mate. Yes we have the old systems. Tried to update to Sky Q last year but the engineer recommended against it as we already have broadband problems and apparently Sky Q would make it worse 😅

Yeah i was the same they only upgraded the broadband width in 2019 which meant i could finally get it. Enjoy the game today

TAHibby
23-01-2021, 03:41 PM
I think the SALE promo code only works if you're adding it to sky and NOT for the online premier player

BoomtownHibees
23-01-2021, 03:49 PM

If you get your BT Sport through Sky rather than BT then it would be on all boxes

Dazzjw1875
23-01-2021, 04:07 PM
What is the sale promo??

Pretty Boy
23-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Plumped for the online Premier player in the end. Watching on the ipad and no problems so far. For the sake of £12 it was probably preferable to relying on a stream that could fail at any time.

oneone73
23-01-2021, 04:18 PM
Plumped for the online Premier player in the end. Watching on the ipad and no problems so far. For the sake of £12 it was probably preferable to relying on a stream that could fail at any time.

If you've got a Firestick, it works on the internet app

Alfred E Newman
23-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Struggling to log in to Hibs TV for the commentary. Not ideal when you pay £59 per year for the privilege.

calumhibee1
23-01-2021, 04:35 PM
If I’ve got premier on sky, how many people can watch using my subscription through premier player?

h18eeynick
23-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Struggling to log in to Hibs TV for the commentary. Not ideal when you pay £59 per year for the privilege.

Can't get it either. Just as well it is on BBC Radio Scotland. I have Virgin TV and would be happy to pay but not happy to spend hours trying to cancel. Don't mind listening via commentary as you have to use your imagination !

Bostonhibby
23-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Struggling to log in to Hibs TV for the commentary. Not ideal when you pay £59 per year for the privilege.Hibs TV radio coverage not working at all, again. Used it for years but getting fed up with this.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Alfred E Newman
23-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Hibs TV radio coverage not working at all, again. Used it for years but getting fed up with this.

Yes, it's pathetic. I keep paying annually out of loyalty but I'm getting fed up of the poor service.

Bristolhibby
23-01-2021, 04:43 PM
If you get your BT Sport through Sky rather than BT then it would be on all boxes

Really? That’s good to know.

Just signed up for another 18 months with BT (with a £12 discount, multi room and HD).

J

h18eeynick
23-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Yes, it's pathetic. I keep paying annually out of loyalty but I'm getting fed up of the poor service.

Me too. Maybe someone with much better technical skills than me , which are non existant, could get some sort of thread together to send to them voicing concern of everyone who wants to add their thoughts and threaten to cancel. If they can't get their act together for a major semi final which is only shown live by a premium channel then that is very poor

Bostonhibby
23-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Me too. Maybe someone with much better technical skills than me , which are non existant, could get some sort of thread together to send to them voicing concern of everyone who wants to add their thoughts and threaten to cancel. If they can't get their act together for a major semi final which is only shown live by a premium channel then that is very poorI gave up, found a stream, got in just in time to see their goal.

Good old Hibs, we are not out of this by any means.

Biggie
23-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Ally mccoist is actually alright...