Stuart93
14-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Any updates on how bad his injury was?

Hoping he’ll be back for the semi

badabing67
14-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Any updates on how bad his injury was?

Hoping he’ll be back for the semi

Seen an article about Boyler turning his ankle over but no serious damage so they hope he can make the Killie game not heard about Newell so maybe he is a concern

Stuart93
14-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Seen an article about Boyler turning his ankle over but no serious damage so they hope he can make the Killie game not heard about Newell so maybe he is a concern

Here’s hoping

Having Boyle and Newell missing for the semi would be a massive loss

erin go bragh
14-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Looked more like a stamp on his ankle, hopefully he is fit for Saturday.

StevieT
14-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Looked more like a stamp on his ankle, hopefully he is fit for Saturday.

I thought it looked more like a groin strain. If it is a groin strain then I would expect him to be out for a couple of weeks.

green day
14-01-2021, 10:32 AM
I thought it looked more like a groin strain. If it is a groin strain then I would expect him to be out for a couple of weeks.

Me too, did it attempting a pass.

hibbysam
14-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Me too, did it attempting a pass.

Wasn’t sure if he done it in the challenge just prior to the pass and he just felt it when passing it, but he was really struggling after that before he came off.

SChibs
14-01-2021, 11:50 AM

Definitely groin related, you could see him hold it afterwards. Also the physio was moving his knees in and out to see how his groin felt.

CMurdoch
14-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Looked like his groin to me so time out I'm afraid

On the good news front Magennis & Mackie are due back soon and we have new signings Irvine & Cadden

Unseen work
14-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Tweaked his groin trying to play that reverse pass in the second half. Can be a really sore and nightly injury, one you can’t play through.

Hopefully it’s not that bad but I’d be surprised if we saw him play this weekend. Really need him fit for the semi.