PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Murphy

h1bs4life
31-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Any update as to when he will be back ? Looks like a good addition if he stays fit , wee bit concerned about his fitness

hibee-boys
31-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Pretty sure in his pre match interview Jack Ross said there’s a good chance he’ll be involved on Saturday. You’d have thought he was that close to being available he’d have been on the bench last night......unless he thought he wouldn’t be needed!🙈

CMurdoch
31-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Depends what you read into what Ross said last night.
My money would be Murphy on the bench on Saturday and used only if required.

Radium
31-12-2020, 11:25 AM
Not convinced but mainly because JR is taking a less critical approach to performances. If you have nobody to replace the current jersey holders, you can’t jag them too hard. Bench is not strong and we’re feeling how light the squad can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erin go bragh
31-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Fingers crossed because bringing on Steven McGinn and Lewis when we’re needing goals was never going to work .
Thought the young boy Bradley should have been brought on, as he looked lively and more likely to create than the two mentioned.
Good subs to make if holding on to a lead . 🤷🏻*♂️

Shanksaidno
31-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Fingers crossed because bringing on Steven McGinn and Lewis when we’re needing goals was never going to work .
Thought the young boy Bradley should have been brought on, as he looked lively and more likely to create than the two mentioned.
Good subs to make if holding on to a lead . 🤷🏻*♂️

So do we actually know what is wrong with mmurphy and Magennis for that matter???

Zazu62
31-12-2020, 12:53 PM
He’s too injury prone unfortunately

hibbysam
31-12-2020, 12:57 PM
He’s too injury prone unfortunately

he’s getting muscle injuries after a very big knee injury. Same as Magennis. They don’t last forever, and it’s extremely common. He’s never been ‘injury prone’.

h1bs4life
31-12-2020, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=hibbysam;6401256]he’s getting muscle injuries after a very big knee injury. Same as Magennis. They don’t last forever, and it’s extremely common. He’s never been ‘injury prone’.[/QUOT

Glimpses of Murphy shows could be a useful addition if he stays fit.
Magennis maybe just needs to concentrate on getting fit coming in for a game then missing a couple no good.
Got high hopes for the two of them.

Kinross Hibee
31-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Hopefully stay fit and get a good run of games out him leading up to the semi-final 👍

Wilson
31-12-2020, 04:13 PM
So do we actually know what is wrong with mmurphy and Magennis for that matter???

Too many M&Ms.

HoboHarry
01-01-2021, 01:26 AM
Too many M&Ms.

There's never enough M&Ms. Or Toblerones for that matter.....

dchibs
01-01-2021, 08:48 AM
There's never enough M&Ms. Or Toblerones for that matter.....

They are Bounty be fit soon.

h185forever
01-01-2021, 08:53 AM
They are Bounty be fit soon.

Thatt'll raise a few "snickers" from the doubters..

Other chocolate bars are available on the concourse

Alfred E Newman
01-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Aw naw! Looks like yet another thread will be choc full of puns shortly.

Eyrie
01-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Aw naw! Looks like yet another thread will be choc full of puns shortly.

I'm in the Club that appreciates a good pun but suspect someone will soon ask us to "have a break".

berwickhibee
01-01-2021, 09:28 AM
Evening news reporting that Murphy, mallan and marciano all available for saturday.

hibbysam
01-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Evening news reporting that Murphy, mallan and marciano all available for saturday.

That would be a massive bonus, would hopefully allow us to start playing 4-3-3 a bit more with more options in the middle and wide left. Also far more confident with Rocky between the sticks.

Alfred E Newman
01-01-2021, 12:40 PM

Pick and mix maybe on the cards. .

Jones28
01-01-2021, 12:43 PM
That would be a massive bonus, would hopefully allow us to start playing 4-3-3 a bit more with more options in the middle and wide left. Also far more confident with Rocky between the sticks.

That’s harsh on Barnes, made a few really important stops at Ibrox and is better with the ball at his feet imo. I love Rocky but I think the shirt is DB’s to lose at the minute.

CMurdoch
01-01-2021, 12:46 PM

EN simply repeating what Jack Ross said on Wednesday

Bangkok Hibby
01-01-2021, 12:52 PM

Thats the problem with Rocky, he stays between the sticks far too often.

Callum_62
01-01-2021, 01:09 PM
That’s harsh on Barnes, made a few really important stops at Ibrox and is better with the ball at his feet imo. I love Rocky but I think the shirt is DB’s to lose at the minute.I'd be shocked if offir is fit and doesn't play

He's abosoutely our number 1 keeper

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

hibbysam
01-01-2021, 02:22 PM
That’s harsh on Barnes, made a few really important stops at Ibrox and is better with the ball at his feet imo. I love Rocky but I think the shirt is DB’s to lose at the minute.

He made important stops but stops that I’d expect any keeper to make. They were all right at him. Very slow to get down for the first goal against RC and then caught in no mans land for the second. His kicking was woeful as well, trying to find Doidge but continually shelling it to the wrong side, and nearly handed them one on a plate when he made an arse of his kick in the first half. Rocky is far and away our number one when fit.