Just seen that strange timing Says resigned Not left Club by mutual
Consent Why walk away without a pay off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMAXXA
31-12-2020, 10:24 AM

Cause he maybe has morals and doesn’t want to cost the club that’s been so good to him any money to pay him off when he knows it’s on him as they have been crap this season?

we are hibs
31-12-2020, 10:29 AM
Came across as a deluded fanny any time we played them in his post match interviews. Claiming they dominated games that we won comfortably

The 90+2
31-12-2020, 10:31 AM
He will end up at Bolton or Wigan or someone. Motherwell won’t do any better. Gary Holt probably or Owen Coyle.

H18 SFR
31-12-2020, 10:31 AM
He will end up at Bolton or Wigan or someone. Motherwell won’t do any better. Gary Holt probably or Owen Coyle.

Hopefully coyle, he’s absolute gash.

Heisenberg
31-12-2020, 10:33 AM
Tommy Wright surely a stick on for it?

Ronniekirk
31-12-2020, 10:37 AM
Cause he maybe has morals and doesn’t want to cost the club that’s been so good to him any money to pay him off when he knows it’s on him as they have been crap this season?

Highly unusual in football though

Iain G
31-12-2020, 10:42 AM

Possible replacement for Ross Jack when we sack him after the semi final loss.

CMurdoch
31-12-2020, 10:45 AM
Tommy Wright must be a stick on for this job

The Modfather
31-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Feel sorry for him as he lost most of his team and we all know what the inevitable drop off is like. Maybe best for both parties to go their deprecate ways now.

SMAXXA
31-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Highly unusual in football though

Yeah but there have been 2 examples already this season Holt and Hopkins done similar.

greenlex
31-12-2020, 11:12 AM

Probably been told there’s no money in the cookie jar.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Wonder if he has been told to sell some players who he wanted to keep.

Alfred E Newman
31-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Wonder if he has been told to sell some players who he wanted to keep.

Wonder if he knows there’s a good job coming up soon? :offski:

davhibby
31-12-2020, 12:54 PM

Motherwell have been up there as a candidate for worst team in the league in 2020. If covid hadn’t happened he’d not have lasted beyond October as they’d have finished 5/6th last season the way they were going

Hibernia&Alba
31-12-2020, 02:03 PM
He did an excellent job there overall. It's vital they make the right appointment now, as they are in a relegation scrap.

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Not a very good manager. Replaced players poorly and his sides were far too streaky. Glad we didn't go for him

The 90+2
31-12-2020, 02:10 PM
Motherwell have been up there as a candidate for worst team in the league in 2020. If covid hadn’t happened he’d not have lasted beyond October as they’d have finished 5/6th last season the way they were going

Not as ***** as hearts 👍

CMurdoch
31-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Like all the smaller teams in the top league this season is about surviving financially and not being relegated.
Robinson away and O'Donnell likely to move in January.
They definitely need to hold onto Campbell until summer if it is financially possible.
Lots of decent players at the club but they appear to have stopped listening to Robinson.
Strikers has been an issue, I thought White was a poor signing when they brought him in this summer and the returning Cole and the scouse guy have been poor. Surprisingly Tony Watt appears to have been working harder than any of them but it's not been enough.
Who will they get from the manager merry-goround, Wright, Holt etc?

The Modfather
31-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Not a very good manager. Replaced players poorly and his sides were far too streaky. Glad we didn't go for him

Think he did a good job. 3rd and two cup finals is a good achievement in 3 seasons for Motherwell IMO. He lost a lot of players ( Kipre, Main, Turnbull, Scott, Hastie, Gillespie, Cadden). It’s probably the right time to part ways, but it’s no surprise they are on a downward spiral given who they have lost.

greenlex
31-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Gallagher signing for the cabbage and he’s spat the dummy.

chrisski33
31-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Possible replacement for Ross Jack when we sack him after the semi final loss.

He wont be sacked then.

Iain G
31-12-2020, 03:05 PM
He wont be sacked then.

Before the semi final you think? 😁

chrisski33
31-12-2020, 03:13 PM
No he wont be sacked.

WhileTheChief..
31-12-2020, 03:27 PM
In his last couple of interviews he totally threw the players under the bus.

The term ‘lost the dressing room’ was designed for these types of cases.

I’d rate him close to Calderwood or Heckingbottom and wouldn’t want him anywhere near Hibs.

Andy74
31-12-2020, 03:30 PM
I'd take Stephen Robinson over Jack Ross right now.

I'm not convinced with Jack Ross in big games and worry he doesn't have it to steer the League Cup favourites to lifting the trophy.

It's somewhat mythical the praise Jack Ross has been getting for having Hibs in 4th place.

Mental.

Iain G
31-12-2020, 03:33 PM

I'm not convinced with Jack Ross in big games and worry he doesn't have it to steer the League Cup favourites to lifting the trophy.

It's somewhat mythical the praise Jack Ross has been getting for having Hibs in 4th place.

So do you think we will have Robinson in before the semi? And will Ross jack or be pushed?

bigwheel
31-12-2020, 03:53 PM

So. Just for clarity , you’d take Robinson, leaving Motherwell in tenth over mythical Ross, currently in Fourth ?

Good gear??

SMAXXA
31-12-2020, 03:56 PM

Surly a wind up 😂🤦*♂️

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 03:58 PM

Robinson never won a single game against the old firm in the league. There is a reason one has been binned by Motherwell and the other is well clear in 4th with Hibs.

Kinross Hibee
31-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Tommy Wright surely a stick on for it?

He might re-sign cristiano ronaldo aka super drey wright off us then if thats the case, as he was his greatest ever signing apparently 🤭

Steve20
31-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Surly a wind up 😂🤦*♂️

Why? Have we had mediocrity drummed into us so much that we find 4th place something to celebrate? That’s the minimum we should expect.

“Oh that’s just typical Hibs” is an excuse that I’m sick of hearing from folk. Our club aims so low.

Andy74
31-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Why? Have we had mediocrity drummed into us so much that we find 4th place something to celebrate? That’s the minimum we should expect.

“Oh that’s just typical Hibs” is an excuse that I’m sick of hearing from folk. Our club aims so low.

Perhaps because the current manager is meeting those expectations?

tamig
31-12-2020, 04:09 PM

Nonsense. And mythical praise? I’m sure I’ve seen plenty praise for the job Jack Ross has done in just over a year in charge. On here as well as in other places. Far from a myth.

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 04:26 PM

What should we aiming for? The club are quite clearly aiming for 3rd and have a very good chance at a trophy. That would be a top 10 season in the clubs history if we achieved it.

Stephen ****ing Robinson coming in would be aiming low. You can aim for whatever you like mate. Moaning, shouting, crying online and deeming every bad result ''unacceptable'' makes ZERO difference. What does not accepting a bad result actually acheive?

Iain G
31-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Robinson never won a single game against the oldy firm in the league. There is a reason one has been binned by Motherwell and the other is well clear in 4th with Hibs.

Aye but has he beaten the Hertz, surely that's all that matters?

hibeerealist
31-12-2020, 07:09 PM
E
Robinson never won a single game against the old firm in the league. There is a reason one has been binned by Motherwell and the other is well clear in 4th with Hibs.

Cant remember a J Ross victory over any of the old firm either, you point is?

tamig
31-12-2020, 07:13 PM
E

And Ross has had how long compared to Robinson exactly?

hibeerealist
31-12-2020, 07:29 PM
And Ross has had how long compared to Robinson exactly?

The statement was Robinson had never won a game against the OF, so how many has he had exactly?

No term was put in the statement and I have to say if you are of the opinion JR will beat any of the OF you are a real happy clapper.

Lets see see how many victories he gets then. Could add the Sheep to that and poppy thieves when they come back up although already lost to them when in the same position as RC and that semi when a lower league team but carry on believing.

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 07:32 PM
E

I bet he gets one over 3 full seasons. Robinson had over 20 games.

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 07:33 PM
The statement was Robinson had never won a game against the OF, so how many has he had exactly?

No term was put in the statement and I have to say if you are of the opinion JR will beat any of the OF you are a real happy clapper.

Lets see see how many victories he gets then. Could add the Sheep to that and poppy thieves when they come back up although already lost to them when in the same position as RC and that semi when a lower league team but carry on believing.
He was literally seconds away from beating Celtic. To suggest it's only a happy clapper who would think he could is just nonsense.

tamig
31-12-2020, 07:35 PM

Jeezo. We were a baw hair away from beating Celtic. I’m confident we can beat them under JR. The point was about the OF. Now you’re growing it arms and legs to suit your spin 😂

hibeerealist
31-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Jeezo. We were a baw hair away from beating Celtic. I’m confident we can beat them under JR. The point was about the OF. Now you’re growing it arms and legs to suit your spin 😂

Yes the poorest Celtic have been in years and we did not do it, 2-0 up with ten mins to go would suggest Celtic played great last ten or we played poorly and badly managed the game!

hibeerealist
31-12-2020, 07:42 PM
He was literally seconds away from beating Celtic. To suggest it's only a happy clapper who would think he could is just nonsense.

I wish I had your confidence

MWHIBBIES
31-12-2020, 07:49 PM
Yes the poorest Celtic have been in years and we did not do it, 2-0 up with ten mins to go would suggest Celtic played great last ten or we played poorly and badly managed the game!

In years? You mean what, 4 years? Hardly a dreadful side. Still significantly better than us.

It's not about confidence or happy clapper. When Hibs are decent, i.e, a top 4 side, we usually beat the old firm at least once in a season. We were seconds away from beating Celtic and have played well in both games against Rangers. It's daft to suggest Ross will never beat them. I think only Butcher from Hibs managers in the last 35 years didn't beat one of the old firm.

JimBHibees
02-01-2021, 07:59 AM

They got a very soft pen then an individual mistake gifted them an equaliser in injury time it happens.