PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Aus to Arkansas USA

Forza Fred
30-12-2020, 10:13 PM
Take a bow the guy from Arkansas who appeared on Hibs TV at half time.(sorry, forget your name)

As being the original ‘guinea pig’ a few months ago, I know from personal experience what it’s like when you are speaking and the Director’s voice is echoing in your ear!

Nobody else is distracted but the guest speaker!

Very polished performance.

And you no doubt set your lap top up to get the telly and Hibs paraphanalia in the background, which came across well.

When I did it I only had my static PC perched on a couple of books on my dining room table, with the blinds in the background...which meant the poor viewers could only concentrate on my ugly mug!

Enjoyed it....took my mind off the horror show that was on before and after your segment😂

gbhibby
30-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Not seen Vince Robinson for about best part of 40 years. Played golf with his dad at Torphin.

houstonhibbee
30-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Not seen Vince Robinson for about best part of 40 years. Played golf with his dad at Torphin.
Liked the Christmas decorations and car plates. i guess his neighbors know all about the mighty hibees!!

Jones28
30-12-2020, 10:46 PM
And to think I thought he was the guy with the Hibs tartan Range Rover 😂

A very impressive collection there - did he have a third strip with no names or was it just me?

DaveF
31-12-2020, 08:53 AM
I thought he was great and overall the Hibs TV segments are really good. The only thing letting the whole show down is David ****ing Tanner 😡

The 90+2
31-12-2020, 08:59 AM
I thought he was great and overall the Hibs TV segments are really good. The only thing letting the whole show down is David ****ing Tanner 😡

This 👍

Coco Bryce
31-12-2020, 09:29 AM
I just can't stomach that Tanner anymore. He seems delighted when we get beat/draw.

In fact he would fit in well on here.

basehibby
31-12-2020, 12:44 PM
I was fairly gobsmacked to see my old classmate Vinny Robinson on Hibs TV there - great segment and fairly put a smile on my face which was much needed considering the guff on display on the pitch.

Well in Vinny - looking good.

Happy New Year to ya - regards "Hunts"

basehibby
31-12-2020, 12:49 PM
I just can't stomach that Tanner anymore. He seems delighted when we get beat/draw.

In fact he would fit in well on here.

No kidding - could not believe what I was hearing at HT when he welcomed us back to the studio with (in gratingly cheery tomes) "Well all going according to plan then ....... for Yogi and Ross County".

Almost spat my beer out over the tele - f'gin idiot :fuming::grr::bitchy:

StokePogesHibs
31-12-2020, 08:33 PM
Thanks Fred and for the other comments below from pals from the past. Never got my handle changed here when I moved. It was a fun thing to do and it certainly surprised my Dad who was watching at home. Happy New Year and GGTTH

Take a bow the guy from Arkansas who appeared on Hibs TV at half time.(sorry, forget your name)

As being the original ‘guinea pig’ a few months ago, I know from personal experience what it’s like when you are speaking and the Director’s voice is echoing in your ear!

Nobody else is distracted but the guest speaker!

Very polished performance.

And you no doubt set your lap top up to get the telly and Hibs paraphanalia in the background, which came across well.

When I did it I only had my static PC perched on a couple of books on my dining room table, with the blinds in the background...which meant the poor viewers could only concentrate on my ugly mug!

Enjoyed it....took my mind off the horror show that was on before and after your segment😂

gaz1875
01-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Thanks Fred and for the other comments below from pals from the past. Never got my handle changed here when I moved. It was a fun thing to do and it certainly surprised my Dad who was watching at home. Happy New Year and GGTTH

I know a couple of Hibs fans in Tulsa, not too far from you :aok: