PDA

View Full Version : This is how it feels (Ross County 30 12 20)

Jonnyboy
30-12-2020, 08:46 PM
I confess, I’m struggling to find the words to describe how I feel after that performance. Hibs were poor from start to finish and though County deserved the three points, we handed them over on a plate. Lack of fire; lack of passion; lack of drive and lack of any sort of competitive spirit. County arrived as the basement club and hadn’t won in their last six games and hadn’t even scored in any of those fixtures. Hibs should have been at it from the off, pressurising the man on the ball and using the width of the pitch – but did none of that.

Back in the starting eleven, at the expense of Alex Gogic, was Christian Doidge but the other ten had retained their starting places. Having put on such a good show at Ibrox, no changes was just about right but maybe so many games in such a short period of time was taking its toll on a number of our players. In itself, that’s no excuse as our opponents had been just as busy but there was a heck of a lot of tired legs out there tonight and maybe tired minds too.

Hibs Pass guest Alex Miller explained in detail how Yogi would set up his team and lo and behold that’s exactly what happened. Jack Ross stuck with his 4-4-2 and we were constantly outnumbered in midfield as a result. It was obvious from the off and I felt Ross should change the formation early to 3-5-2 but clearly that was not an option he wanted to take.

We started really slowly and never got any sharper over the next ninety minutes. Cliff and Tam were enthusing about our early play, but I didn’t see what they were seeing. Time after time our keeper rolled the ball out to Hanlon or Porteous who would then exchange passes, allowing County to set their shape. On more occasions than I could count, Barnes rolled the ball to Porteous who took a few small steps forward at walking pace before either firing an aimless ball forward or kicking the ball out of play. To be fair to Ryan, Hanlon pretty much did the same and so our possession caused zero concern to a well drilled County eleven.

An early Hibs corner was easily dealt with and I have to say that for the majority of the game our delivery was shocking. Newell put in the odd decent ball, but Doidge was moving like he had cement in his boots. Christian saw a header blocked and then Wright dallied too long on a through ball from Boyle and couldn’t get his shot away before a defender blocked it. We were puffing and panting and creating the square root of zero and as a result, County got a bit more adventurous in moving men forward.

On twenty five minutes, a poor clearance saw the ball land at the feet of Oli Shaw who quickly played it to Harry Paton on the edge of the box inside the D. Paton shuffled right then left before firing past Barnes and into the bottom corner. Once again, our marking was poor, and our midfield were not tracking runners. I’ve no idea who was meant to be tracking Paton but whoever it was he contributed to the goal being conceded.

At the time, I thought this will wake Hibs up, but it didn’t, and we just plodded along causing County no problems whatsoever. Just past the half hour, a poor headed clearance by Tremarco fell at the feet of Boyle who whipped in a low cross to the feet of the unmarked Christian Doidge who skied a shocking effort well over the bar. It was an absolute sitter and there can be no defence of Doidge for missing it.

Shortly after that miss, Joe Newell tried with a left footed effort from about twenty yards, but the strike was more akin to a passback than a shot. The rest of the first half was quite simply pathetic from Hibs and I wondered what Jack Ross might do to change things for the second half. Of our midfield four, only Newell stood out with Boyle, Hallberg and Wright virtually anonymous.

Whatever was said at the interval the same starting eleven were trusted to go out and play and though there was a few decent minutes after kicking off, they led to nothing positive as County just bossed the midfield with Vigurs pretty much the king of the castle. At half time, Alex Miller said Hibs should put someone on Vigurs to stifle his game but that never happened, and Yogi must have been laughing his socks off.

A weak header from Hanlon was easily saved and then a few minutes later Hibs got a free kick at the angle of the eighteen yard box out on the right. Oh, how I wished Stevie Mallan were playing as neither Hallberg nor Newell, who stood over the ball, had me thinking we’d get level. As it was, Hallberg struck it well and Laidlaw had to look sharp to turn the ball round his post, diving low to his left.

On the hour mark, Vigurs was finally booked by an over tolerant referee as it was about the sixth time the County man had felled a Hibs player. At the same time, Doig and Wright were replaced by Stevenson and Gullan. I understood the Wright change because he had been woeful but Doig was getting some half decent crosses in from the left, not normally Lewis’ forte.

Gullan looked keen and sharp and County doubled up on him but sadly no Hibs player took advantage of the space that made. Soon after, Hallberg also got hooked with Stephen McGinn replacing him.

I’d love to say Hibs put in a rousing finish to try and rescue at least a point but the slow, plodding build up continued and County had no trouble in dealing with that. A tempting cross from Gullan reached Doidge but his header lacked bothy power and direction. Almost from the keeper’s clearance, County broke downfield and doubled their lead. Hylton skinned Hanlon on the goal line before pushing the ball to the feet of Oli Shaw who easily fired home from six yards. Having enjoyed scoring against his former employers, Shaw then tried a cheeky lob from about thirty yards, but Barnes was alert and caught the ball easily.

Another weak header from Doidge was followed by a wayward effort from Gullan but moments later, a super cut back from Stevenson reached the unmarked Joe Newell who swiped and almost missed the ball which I think struck his standing leg. Referee Don Robertson, who had earlier waved away claims for a penalty when Boyle went over in the box, booked two Hibs players in succession. Stephen McGinn for a bog standard foul and Ryan Porteous for shooting his mouth off.

The final whistle was a blessing because I don’t think I could have stomached much more of watching Hibs play so poorly.

I have to say there was no outstanding Hibs player tonight and as such no man of the match award from me. Tam McManus gave it to Ryan Porteous but only Tam could explain why.

The players

Barnes – At first, I thought he should have saved the opening goal but watching the replay I could see he was unsighted until it was too late to dive. Had no chance with the second goal.

McGinn P – Most unlike Paul McGinn who has been a stand out in many of our games to date, but he struggled tonight and hardly ever got forward into a decent position.

Porteous – I love Ryan but somebody needs to tell him to get his arse in gear when the ball is rolled out to him. He dallies far too long and as a result has nobody to aim at with his long punts forward.

Hanlon – Paul was really poor tonight and was badly found wanting at their second goal.

Doig – I thought he was perhaps the one player that might make something happen and I was mystified when Jack Ross replaced him with the much more conservative Lewis Stevenson.

Boyle – Never really at it tonight and it was disappointing that he never took Tremarco on in a foot race.

Wright – Words fail me I’m afraid. I stuck up for him regarding his display at Ibrox but tonight he was just woeful.

Newell – In the first half I felt Joe was the only one of the midfield four who looked as though he was interested. I also thought that for a spell in the second half he dropped out of the game. Joe really needs to work on his shooting, though.

Hallberg – Contributed about the same as Wright.

Doidge – The big fella seems to struggle in putting sitters away as not for the first time this season he skied an effort with the goal gaping in front of him.

Nisbet – Didn’t see enough of the ball but when he did, he generally took the wrong option.

Gullan – As I said, he started his stint brightly but was soon marked out of things by a resolute County defence.

Stevenson – Defended well enough and laid the ball on a plate for Newell only to watch Joe make an unholy mess of his effort.

McGinn S – Replacing Hallberg he pretty much fell into the same trap as his team mates in standing by and watching County pass the ball around the Hibs midfield.

Jack Ross – I’m not sure what he will make of this but as much as he needs to address his players’ shortcomings, he needs to take a look at himself too because a blind man could see that 4-4-2 was not working.

Referee – Don Robertson – Annoying but otherwise hardly noticed him. Should have booked Vigurs much sooner though.

And finally …………………. The irony of Oli Shaw having an excellent game and scoring a goal. Was probably their man of the match.

BILLYHIBS
30-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Thanks for posting Jonnyboy

All the best for 2021

Stay safe

Bostonhibby
30-12-2020, 09:37 PM
Cheers JB, I was awaiting your confirmation that what I witnessed/endured was really that dire, it was.

All the best for the New Year[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Eyrie
30-12-2020, 09:47 PM
It was every bit as bad as you describe.

And McManus should have declined to give a man of the match.

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-12-2020, 10:15 PM
It was every bit as bad as you describe.

And McManus should have declined to give a man of the match.

That would have been quite funny, but quite apt. Why does there have to be a man of the match? He could have been really left field and given it to a Ross County player, at least someone would have warranted it.

The Harp Awakes
30-12-2020, 10:40 PM
Good summary JB and wouldn't disagree with any of it, particularly your comment on Jack Ross.

Everyone could see the formation wasn't working but it would be good to know from him why he didn't change it. Also thought he was too dismissive of the performance in his after match interview, just saying we weren't at it today.

B.H.F.C
30-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Good summary JB and wouldn't disagree with any of it, particularly your comment on Jack Ross.

Everyone could see the formation wasn't working but it would be good to know from him why he didn't change it. Also thought he was too dismissive of the performance in his after match interview, just saying we weren't at it today.

He did change the formation having started with a back three and moving to a back four after the first half hour or so. Neither worked.

erin go bragh
30-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Poor all round display and Gullan apart , his substitutions made no sense.
Alex Miller called it right pre match that we would struggle if we played 442 .
Massive game on Sunday against Livi , who have became our closest challengers for 4th, win that and I’ll forget this debacle and wish Yogi well for the rest of the season.

Jim44
30-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Thanks, Jonnyboy. Do we all agree then that Jack Ross has to take most of the blame for tonight’s performance? I still think he’s doing a fairly good job overall, but I’m concerned that ‘bad days at the office’ could become too easy an excuse to hide behind and could develop into bad months at the office. Fourth place is ours to give away and, if that happens, serious questions have to be asked.

hfc-1875
30-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Porto miles off it, hanlon soft as anything for second goal, didn’t think Doig deserved to be taken off, hallberg Wright doidge not good enough for hibs, Boyle and nisbet both well off form. Gullan simply isn’t a good enough option from the bench. We need at least one centre mid, one winger and one striker in jan.

NAE NOOKIE
30-12-2020, 10:49 PM
The bloody players don't even deserve the effort it would take to type out my opinion of their individual contributions.

The bottom line is that neither the players nor the manager had the guile or skill to work out how to beat a team who were always going to be up for it. We were ponderous to the point of catatonic, we had nobody who could beat a man in the final third. As we do every week we made nothing out of corner after corner. Our decision making on the ball was woeful, with the main culprit being Kevin Nisbet, for example only he will know why he shot when he could have slipped Boyle right in on goal with a simple pass.

Talking of corners ... twice the ball ended up on the far side of the box, why do we never have a guy out there for just that eventuality, it's a fairly common thing to happen at corners, but in game after game when it happens we never seem to have a man there ... I remember moaning about this bloody years ago and it's never changed, no matter ho the manager is.

It took the guy who beat Hanlon at the byline a good 10 to 15 seconds to start and finish that piece of play ..... that being the case why the F was Oli Shaw totally unmarked when he so easily stroked the ball home?

It seems unfair to pick on one player on a night where everybody was somewhere between mediocre and shocking ............ but if somebody can tell me what it is Hallberg does for this team that Fraser Murray couldn't do ten times better I'm all ears.

I work two hours a day. In order to be able to see this game I drove 7 miles to work, did an hour, drove the 7 miles home and watched the game, then drove back to work and did another hour ........... I wish I hadn't f'ing well bothered :fuming:

Jones28
30-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Sorry JB I disagree with your analysis up to the first goal, I thought our passing was good and especially out from the back all through the first half it was crisp and mostly accurate.

It again comes down to taking chances and if we’d had players in positions who were sharper in front of goal we don’t just win tonight but at Ibrox and against Dundee UTD too.

Striker required massively imo, Doidge and Nisbit have their place but we need a battering ram.

B.H.F.C
30-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Sorry JB I disagree with your analysis up to the first goal, I thought our passing was good and especially out from the back all through the first half it was crisp and mostly accurate.

It again comes down to taking chances and if we’d had players in positions who were sharper in front of goal we don’t just win tonight but at

I thought it was slow right from the start. Plenty of the ball without going anywhere. Some corners and some balls in to the box but the only real chance I can remember first half was Doidge’s, which he put over the bar, at 1-0 down.

LeithMike
30-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Didnt see the game but sounds a familiar story. It seems Hibs still struggle when a team presses us in midfield and closes the space down (similar to last season's derby at ER) and we've not worked out how to deal with this.

Would explain why we are better away from home too when teams try to play with the ball a bit more.

Personally, I think we need to go with three in the middle of the park. Campbell would help in this respect.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
30-12-2020, 11:06 PM
I thought it was slow right from the start. Plenty of the ball without going anywhere. Some corners and some balls in to the box but the only real chance I can remember first half was Doidge’s, which he put over the bar, at 1-0 down.

Yep. The second half was worse but the first half was nowhere near good enough either.

Posh Hibby
30-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Decent write up as always. We were awful tonight.

In recent games we've not missed injured players that much but tonight it felt like one game too many. A lot of tired legs out there.

Ross had very little on the bench to change the game. Murphy, Mallan, Magennis, Allan all midfield options that offer some creativity.

basehibby
30-12-2020, 11:20 PM
An abysmal performance for sure - although I was in agreement with Tam and Cliff in that we started the game on the front foot and had County looking like a side rooted at the bottom of the table, we had them under sustained pressure for the first 20 mins or so - but sadly were not clinical enough to take advantage. County had started to get a bit of the ball but it was their first shot on goal I think which saw them go 1-0 up. That probably should have been defended better but the real problem was the lack of a palpable reaction - because over the remaining 65 minutes we increasingly looked like we could have played all week without scoring a goal!

Ross made some subs but failed to ring the necessary changes to tilt the match in our direction - our performance was flat as a pancake and we conceded again courtesy of former Hibee Oli Shaw who I'd agree was MOM - and add to that Manager of the Match - Yogi - who won the tactical battle and got a good performance out of his side over the piece.

Jones28
30-12-2020, 11:21 PM

I don’t agree with analysis on general play but the chances created is undeniable.

HibbyDave
31-12-2020, 07:08 AM
I have decided to keep my powder dry and say nowt about the match.

Just want to say all the best and a very happy new tier to all!

GGTTH

The Green Sea
31-12-2020, 07:18 AM
Decent write up as always. We were awful tonight.

In recent games we've not missed injured players that much but tonight it felt like one game too many. A lot of tired legs out there.

Ross had very little on the bench to change the game. Murphy, Mallan, Magennis, Allan all midfield options that offer some creativity.

Agree that is a horrible injury list. 2 or 3 of those players would start if fit so we’re essentially playing with our second best midfield.

Steve88
31-12-2020, 08:10 AM
Felt the exact same RE: Doig. McGinn was a standout for me in the first half.

Also, Doig could become a real player...

Bradford
31-12-2020, 09:27 AM
I confess, I’m struggling to find the words to describe how I feel after that performance. Hibs were poor from start to finish and though County deserved the three points, we handed them over on a plate. Lack of fire; lack of passion; lack of drive and lack of any sort of competitive spirit. County arrived as the basement club and hadn’t won in their last six games and hadn’t even scored in any of those fixtures. Hibs should have been at it from the off, pressurising the man on the ball and using the width of the pitch – but did none of that.

Back in the starting eleven, at the expense of Alex Gogic, was Christian Doidge but the other ten had retained their starting places. Having put on such a good show at Ibrox, no changes was just about right but maybe so many games in such a short period of time was taking its toll on a number of our players. In itself, that’s no excuse as our opponents had been just as busy but there was a heck of a lot of tired legs out there tonight and maybe tired minds too.

Hibs Pass guest Alex Miller explained in detail how Yogi would set up his team and lo and behold that’s exactly what happened. Jack Ross stuck with his 4-4-2 and we were constantly outnumbered in midfield as a result. It was obvious from the off and I felt Ross should change the formation early to 3-5-2 but clearly that was not an option he wanted to take.

We started really slowly and never got any sharper over the next ninety minutes. Cliff and Tam were enthusing about our early play, but I didn’t see what they were seeing. Time after time our keeper rolled the ball out to Hanlon or Porteous who would then exchange passes, allowing County to set their shape. On more occasions than I could count, Barnes rolled the ball to Porteous who took a few small steps forward at walking pace before either firing an aimless ball forward or kicking the ball out of play. To be fair to Ryan, Hanlon pretty much did the same and so our possession caused zero concern to a well drilled County eleven.

An early Hibs corner was easily dealt with and I have to say that for the majority of the game our delivery was shocking. Newell put in the odd decent ball, but Doidge was moving like he had cement in his boots. Christian saw a header blocked and then Wright dallied too long on a through ball from Boyle and couldn’t get his shot away before a defender blocked it. We were puffing and panting and creating the square root of zero and as a result, County got a bit more adventurous in moving men forward.

On twenty five minutes, a poor clearance saw the ball land at the feet of Oli Shaw who quickly played it to Harry Paton on the edge of the box inside the D. Paton shuffled right then left before firing past Barnes and into the bottom corner. Once again, our marking was poor, and our midfield were not tracking runners. I’ve no idea who was meant to be tracking Paton but whoever it was he contributed to the goal being conceded.

At the time, I thought this will wake Hibs up, but it didn’t, and we just plodded along causing County no problems whatsoever. Just past the half hour, a poor headed clearance by Tremarco fell at the feet of Boyle who whipped in a low cross to the feet of the unmarked Christian Doidge who skied a shocking effort well over the bar. It was an absolute sitter and there can be no defence of Doidge for missing it.

Shortly after that miss, Joe Newell tried with a left footed effort from about twenty yards, but the strike was more akin to a passback than a shot. The rest of the first half was quite simply pathetic from Hibs and I wondered what Jack Ross might do to change things for the second half. Of our midfield four, only Newell stood out with Boyle, Hallberg and Wright virtually anonymous.

Whatever was said at the interval the same starting eleven were trusted to go out and play and though there was a few decent minutes after kicking off, they led to nothing positive as County just bossed the midfield with Vigurs pretty much the king of the castle. At half time, Alex Miller said Hibs should put someone on Vigurs to stifle his game but that never happened, and Yogi must have been laughing his socks off.

A weak header from Hanlon was easily saved and then a few minutes later Hibs got a free kick at the angle of the eighteen yard box out on the right. Oh, how I wished Stevie Mallan were playing as neither Hallberg nor Newell, who stood over the ball, had me thinking we’d get level. As it was, Hallberg struck it well and Laidlaw had to look sharp to turn the ball round his post, diving low to his left.

On the hour mark, Vigurs was finally booked by an over tolerant referee as it was about the sixth time the County man had felled a Hibs player. At the same time, Doig and Wright were replaced by Stevenson and Gullan. I understood the Wright change because he had been woeful but Doig was getting some half decent crosses in from the left, not normally Lewis’ forte.

Gullan looked keen and sharp and County doubled up on him but sadly no Hibs player took advantage of the space that made. Soon after, Hallberg also got hooked with Stephen McGinn replacing him.

I’d love to say Hibs put in a rousing finish to try and rescue at least a point but the slow, plodding build up continued and County had no trouble in dealing with that. A tempting cross from Gullan reached Doidge but his header lacked bothy power and direction. Almost from the keeper’s clearance, County broke downfield and doubled their lead. Hylton skinned Hanlon on the goal line before pushing the ball to the feet of Oli Shaw who easily fired home from six yards. Having enjoyed scoring against his former employers, Shaw then tried a cheeky lob from about thirty yards, but Barnes was alert and caught the ball easily.

Another weak header from Doidge was followed by a wayward effort from Gullan but moments later, a super cut back from Stevenson reached the unmarked Joe Newell who swiped and almost missed the ball which I think struck his standing leg. Referee Don Robertson, who had earlier waved away claims for a penalty when Boyle went over in the box, booked two Hibs players in succession. Stephen McGinn for a bog standard foul and Ryan Porteous for shooting his mouth off.

The final whistle was a blessing because I don’t think I could have stomached much more of watching Hibs play so poorly.

I have to say there was no outstanding Hibs player tonight and as such no man of the match award from me. Tam McManus gave it to Ryan Porteous but only Tam could explain why.

The players

Barnes – At first, I thought he should have saved the opening goal but watching the replay I could see he was unsighted until it was too late to dive. Had no chance with the second goal.

McGinn P – Most unlike Paul McGinn who has been a stand out in many of our games to date, but he struggled tonight and hardly ever got forward into a decent position.

Porteous – I love Ryan but somebody needs to tell him to get his arse in gear when the ball is rolled out to him. He dallies far too long and as a result has nobody to aim at with his long punts forward.

Hanlon – Paul was really poor tonight and was badly found wanting at their second goal.

Doig – I thought he was perhaps the one player that might make something happen and I was mystified when Jack Ross replaced him with the much more conservative Lewis Stevenson.

Boyle – Never really at it tonight and it was disappointing that he never took Tremarco on in a foot race.

Wright – Words fail me I’m afraid. I stuck up for him regarding his display at Ibrox but tonight he was just woeful.

Newell – In the first half I felt Joe was the only one of the midfield four who looked as though he was interested. I also thought that for a spell in the second half he dropped out of the game. Joe really needs to work on his shooting, though.

Hallberg – Contributed about the same as Wright.

Doidge – The big fella seems to struggle in putting sitters away as not for the first time this season he skied an effort with the goal gaping in front of him.

Nisbet – Didn’t see enough of the ball but when he did, he generally took the wrong option.

Gullan – As I said, he started his stint brightly but was soon marked out of things by a resolute County defence.

Stevenson – Defended well enough and laid the ball on a plate for Newell only to watch Joe make an unholy mess of his effort.

McGinn S – Replacing Hallberg he pretty much fell into the same trap as his team mates in standing by and watching County pass the ball around the Hibs midfield.

Jack Ross – I’m not sure what he will make of this but as much as he needs to address his players’ shortcomings, he needs to take a look at himself too because a blind man could see that 4-4-2 was not working.

Referee – Don Robertson – Annoying but otherwise hardly noticed him. Should have booked Vigurs much sooner though.

And finally …………………. The irony of Oli Shaw having an excellent game and scoring a goal. Was probably their man of the match.

Another year over, shame it had to end on such a disappointing fashion. Not a surprise to me really after nearly 60 years of supporting Hibs.

I have lived down south for many years and do not get up to Edinburgh much these days. I rely on the Net and you in particular to keep me up to date with what happens at Easter Road.

Please keep up the good work and all the best to you and yours for 2021.

Eyrie
31-12-2020, 09:51 AM

I'd prefer Ross saying that to the alternative of criticising his players in public.

I'm sure the message will be very different when he reviews the game with the players.

31-12-2020, 10:12 AM
The bloody players don't even deserve the effort it would take to type out my opinion of their individual contributions.

The bottom line is that neither the players nor the manager had the guile or skill to work out how to beat a team who were always going to be up for it. We were ponderous to the point of catatonic, we had nobody who could beat a man in the final third. As we do every week we made nothing out of corner after corner. Our decision making on the ball was woeful, with the main culprit being Kevin Nisbet, for example only he will know why he shot when he could have slipped Boyle right in on goal with a simple pass.

Talking of corners ... twice the ball ended up on the far side of the box, why do we never have a guy out there for just that eventuality, it's a fairly common thing to happen at corners, but in game after game when it happens we never seem to have a man there ... I remember moaning about this bloody years ago and it's never changed, no matter ho the manager is.

It took the guy who beat Hanlon at the byline a good 10 to 15 seconds to start and finish that piece of play ..... that being the case why the F was Oli Shaw totally unmarked when he so easily stroked the ball home?

It seems unfair to pick on one player on a night where everybody was somewhere between mediocre and shocking ............ but if somebody can tell me what it is Hallberg does for this team that Fraser Murray couldn't do ten times better I'm all ears.

I work two hours a day. In order to be able to see this game I drove 7 miles to work, did an hour, drove the 7 miles home and watched the game, then drove back to work and did another hour ........... I wish I hadn't f'ing well bothered :fuming:

Good report once again JB.
After performing so well at Ibrox, despite going down one nil, this was a hugely disappointing performance by the players and coaching staff alike.
One issue I would like to raise is corner kicks as mentioned above. Whoever is responsible for coaching/practicing the taking of corner kicks needs the bullet. As a team we very rarely score from them. There is absolutely no variation to them. Time and time again the same queue of the “big lads” forms at the edge of the box, the same cross comes in, they all take off and run in different directions and nothing comes of it! A counter attack is sprung and our defenders are left sprinting back hoping to avoid a disaster! Other teams view these dead ball situations as a real opportunity to score and have an array of options, worked out on the training ground, which keeps the defending team wondering what is going to happen. Defending against a Hibs corner is a dawdle because they know exactly what Hibs are going to do. The team generally works hard to win corners and there is a general expectation amongst fans that here is a real opportunity for a goal but alas as was shown on so many occasions last night it just leads to more disappointment.

Jonnyboy
31-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Thanks for all the feedback

Happy New Year to you all

Let's hope I have more positive things to write about in 2021 :greengrin

bigwheel
31-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Thanks for all the feedback

Happy New Year to you all

Let's hope I have more positive things to write about in 2021 :greengrin

Thanks JB for your wonderful summaries and great consistency......here’s to some more happy stories for you to write in 2021 [emoji119][emoji106]