PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Ozyhibby
30-12-2020, 07:00 PM
I’d have no problem if the got rid of Cliff, Tam McManus and Tanner. Brutal to listen to all three of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
30-12-2020, 07:02 PM
I’d have no problem if the got rid of Cliff, Tam McManus and Tanner. Brutal to listen to all three of them.

Disagree, Tam never shirks from criticising the performance

DaveF
30-12-2020, 07:03 PM
I don't mind Cliff and Tam but Tanner should be terminated asap.

Ozyhibby
30-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Disagree, Tam never shirks from criticising the performance

But no real insight at all. Just ‘wur playing well here’ or ‘wur just no at it tonight’. Never hear him talking shape or formation etc.

Vault Boy
30-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Cliff is part of the furniture at Hibs TV and I think he does a fine job, having volunteered hundreds if not thousands of hours for the Club.

I don't like Tanner as a presenter at all though. Comes over as awkward, forced, and uncomfortable.

The commentary audio needs to be addressed ASAP. It's really poor, can't imagine what it'd be like to reply upon the audio only coverage.

Sir David Gray
30-12-2020, 07:06 PM
David Tanner was an embarrassment tonight.

jeffers
30-12-2020, 07:09 PM
David Tanner was an embarrassment tonight.

Whoever thought he was good anchor for the matches deserves a good kick in the baws. Can’t believe we couldn’t have found a proper Hibs man to front it.

BILLYHIBS
30-12-2020, 07:14 PM
Tanner needs to do his homework

He seemed to think Mike Newell was Joe Newell’s dad ?

Made me look a right idiot :rolleyes:

Preferably someone that lives and breathes HIBS

.....Grant Stott

CL0762
30-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Tanner is an absolute f*****g idiot. Cannot believe we’re paying him for this.

kaimendhibs
30-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Hate to say I told you so but I already started a thread about this waste of space. Has as much love for Hibs as I do for Hearts. Time to get rid.
Some of our season ticket money pays his wages

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hiber-nation
30-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Sitting there with that stupid smirk on his face, seemingly revelling in us getting beat. An absolute joker and should never have been there in the first place.

One for KP to add to his list maybe....

Bangkok Hibby
30-12-2020, 07:22 PM
I watched most of that game in silence because Cliff is just so repetitive. OK he's a good guy and all that but his commentary is a one dimensional borefest.
In my humble opinion of course. I understand for some folks his dedication to Hibs outweighs all but I'd rather someone else for the money I pay.

JimBHibees
30-12-2020, 07:22 PM

Dear oh dear they are fine at what they do. It isn't sky sports

kaimendhibs
30-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Dear oh dear they are fine at what they do. It isn't sky sportsCosts around the same though. Cliff and Tam I have no issue with, Tanner needs to go though

Ozyhibby
30-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Dear oh dear they are fine at what they do. It isn't sky sports

Sky sports is cheaper:

Iggy Pope
30-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Sky sports is cheaper:

That made me smile.

skyehibee
30-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Tanner is Troy McClure from the Simpsons, carbon copy of him.

hibby6270
30-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Disappointed that Tam didn’t have the guts tonight to say “You know what? None this lot deserve to be MOTM. It’s cancelled for this game. Sorry sponsors!!” That was my verdict.

The Captain....
30-12-2020, 07:45 PM
I don't mind Cliff and Tam but Tanner should be terminated asap.

Agreed no problem with Cliff and Tam but Tanner really sets the old teeth on edge, Hes an insufferable prick.

Bangkok Hibby
30-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Disappointed that Tam didn’t have the guts tonight to say “You know what? None this lot deserve to be MOTM. It’s cancelled for this game. Sorry sponsors!!” That was my verdict.

Who did get it? I'd switched off by that time.

Vault Boy
30-12-2020, 07:47 PM

Porteous.

Bangkok Hibby
30-12-2020, 07:49 PM
Porteous.

My player of the season so far but I see he's getting pelters tonight. Thanks.

Iggy Pope
30-12-2020, 07:54 PM
My player of the season so far but I see he's getting pelters tonight. Thanks.

To be fair, Tam admitted he was struggling to name anyone as I’m sure all of us were. But at least tonight he didn’t have to apologise on air for suggesting that a man, teetotal for years, was a bit of a piss artist....

And the Mike Newell thing...jeez that’s just shabby.

hibee-boys
30-12-2020, 07:55 PM

Just tune in to watch the games so can’t really comment on Tanner but have no issue with Cliff or Tam.

DJ HIBBY
30-12-2020, 07:56 PM
The Hibs TV feed was being used for SPL international tonight so commentators had to be more neutral than normal. The tech is badly letting the commentators down too. They had new headsets tonight that still weren’t right, not sure what issue is there. As for Tanner, least said the better

hibby6270
30-12-2020, 07:57 PM

Porteous - and I think that was only because he had the cleanest shorts at the end of the game!!:rolleyes:

Bangkok Hibby
30-12-2020, 07:59 PM
Porteous - and I think that was only because he had the cleanest shorts at the end of the game!!:rolleyes:

😂😂😂😂😂

Cod Boy
30-12-2020, 08:04 PM
Should have got Grant Stott in to host the show.

kaimendhibs
30-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Should have got Grant Stott in to host the show.Could do much worse

Forza Fred
30-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Cliff is fine, and so is Tam.

Chris Tanner seems a bit of an outsider though.. don’t think he’s ever referred to us as ‘Hibs’ always ‘Hibernian’
Which sounds like yer Mum calling you Frederick instead of Fred.

Think someone had to tap him on the shoulder to get the correct pronunciation of Hibee.

Dunno who could replace him who wouldn’t also be viewed as unacceptable.

It’s likely to be a fairly nominal payment to whoever does it.

Kinross Hibee
31-12-2020, 10:18 AM

Agreed. They are exceptionally boring commentary team, Alex Miller just about pushed me over the edge last night and I almost fell asleep at 6:50pm 😴

Anthony Soprano
31-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Not so much Cliff and Tam, but 100% regarding Tanner, get that wee fanny so far to ****

SteveHFC
31-12-2020, 01:54 PM
Tanner is Troy McClure from the Simpsons, carbon copy of him.

Hello! I'm David Tanner. You may remember me from presenting such shows as Sky Sports and BT Sport.

Callum_62
31-12-2020, 02:08 PM
I reckon it's a bit shan digging out Cliff for all he has given to Hibs TV

Imagine the domestic fans who are getting access this seasons reactions when hibs TV was in its infancy and we had 1 hand held camera to get us through

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
31-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Have learned to take David Tanner for what he is, and whilst not proper Hibs like one of us he’s pretty inoffensive. I like Cliff’s commentary and Tam’s fine too.

File this thread away with the ones that wouldn’t have been posted had we won!

lord bunberry
31-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Have learned to take David Tanner for what he is, and whilst not proper Hibs like one of us he’s pretty inoffensive. I like Cliff’s commentary and Tam’s fine too.

I agree, I quite enjoy the coverage and while Tanner wouldn’t have been my choice he doesn’t really bother me. I found it quite funny that the most animated he’s ever been was when he found out Gullan had a single figure handicap, he almost jumped out his chair.

JimBHibees
31-12-2020, 04:44 PM

Pretty much this Tanner is ok to be honest also.

Green-Hibee-7
31-12-2020, 04:49 PM
For me, it is obvious that Cliff has his limitations from a commentary perspective. Getting names wrong, same cliches etc. However it would be wrong to not have him on given the years of service he has given to Hibs TV prior to the need of anything like this streaming service. He is streets ahead of that Irish guy we had on for a couple of weeks.

Tam McManus is alright. Think he generally calls the games as he sees them. My one criticism (albeit it is probably true), is he tends to have a pop at Hibs fans quite frequently. “these are the type of games that Hibs fans would be on their backs worrying for the last 10 mins” etc etc.

Tanner is woeful. He’s painful to watch - I just cringe at him. Can’t hold a conversation without stuttering his way through the question. Never have I seen a more obvious example of someone looking like they are thinking of what they need to say. From seeing a few posts on Twitter, although he is often complimentary to Hibs, IMO he is a hun and comes over as obvious. Would not have him anywhere near Hibs if I had the chance.

s2hart
02-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Is it just me that's getting sound but no pictures?

Billy Whizz
02-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Is it just me that's getting sound but no pictures?

Unless you are an international viewer, the game is on HIbspass

s2hart
02-01-2021, 01:49 PM

I am an International viewer. 10 mins until KO so I'll try troubleshoot it if it's my end!

Sir David Gray
02-01-2021, 01:49 PM

Only if the person's a season ticket holder.

Otherwise it's on here for UK viewers - https://ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk/events

Edit - Never mind just seen the post above.

Billy Whizz
02-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Only if the person's a season ticket holder.

Otherwise it's on here - https://ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk/events

I was presuming he was😀

sleeping giant
02-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Really feel for Cliff and the hammering he is getting is really poor form.
I'm certain he still reads the forums and is obviously a big Hibs fan of many decades .

Keep your chin up Cliff. HibsTV would not be the same without you.

Jim_in_Canada
02-01-2021, 01:56 PM
I'm certain he still reads the forums and is obviously a big Hibs fan of many decades .

Couldn't agree more with this.

Bostonhibby
02-01-2021, 02:01 PM
No issue with Cliff at all, enjoy his commentary.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs

:agree: in fact I enjoy his commentary, although it has improved for me now that I can see what's happening too.:greengrin

Tanner can go for me, never like his smarmy face, and I can take it or leave if with Tam. I'd love to go back to the days when Johnnyboy was doing it, I think he'd be a breath of fresh air on the tv, although he does have a face for radio. :wink:

Vault Boy
The commentary audio is so, so much better today. Well done folks.

SteveHFC
02-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Audio very good today

Andy74
The commentary audio is so, so much better today. Well done folks.

Sounds much better.

Sir David Gray
Audio very good today

Much better.

Peevemor
02-01-2021, 02:07 PM
The commentary audio is so, so much better today. Well done folks.Yep. Credit where it's due.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2021, 02:27 PM

Well said.

Tarrahib
02-01-2021, 02:55 PM
​my
Audio very good today
My fire stick stopped working today so I am watching Hibs Tv. I’m sure it is a better picture on the Firestick.

Peevemor
02-01-2021, 02:56 PM
​my
My fire stick stopped working today so I am watching Hibs Tv. I’m sure it is a better picture on the Firestick.How could it be, considering that the firestick is presumably using the Hibs TV stream?

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Half time analysis.

Tanner asks Mathie what he thinks.

His reply " Because of my position at the club I can't really comment, I'll just hand it over to Gary."

I'm sure he would have commented if they had have been winning.

So what's the point him being there.

hibee-boys
02-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Half time analysis.

Tanner asks Mathie what he thinks.

His reply " Because of my position at the club I can't really comment, I'll just hand it over to Gary."

I'm sure he would have commented if they had have been winning.

So what's the point him being there.

Exactly what I was going to post, sure he’d have lots to say if we were playing well.

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Go O'connor, swears on live TV. Deary me.

I'm_cabbaged
02-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Go O'connor, swears on live TV. Deary me.

Was actually pissing masel. Any slight chance of a job in media out the window!

Tarrahib
02-01-2021, 03:18 PM
How could it be, considering that the firestick is presumably using the Hibs TV stream?
Doesn’t matter now all I’ve got is audio.

Percy Vere
02-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Cliff is part of the furniture at Hibs TV and I think he does a fine job, having volunteered hundreds if not thousands of hours for the Club.

I don't like Tanner as a presenter at all though. Comes over as awkward, forced, and uncomfortable.

The commentary audio needs to be addressed ASAP. It's really poor, can't imagine what it'd be like to reply upon the audio only coverage.

Audio and visual.
It can’t be that hard to improve the lighting. Look like they are sitting in a f****g cupboard.
Really amateur.
Matches last two Hibs performances. Grim.

Speedy
02-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Who was that in the background? :greengrin

Vault Boy
02-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Gaz swearing away again, certainly know how he feels...

lord bunberry
02-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Gaz swearing away again, certainly know how he feels...
I think it was the Livingston players underneath them in the stand.

Wull
02-01-2021, 04:10 PM
I have said from the start Tanner is out of place here, I think Cliff is great altho a bit too P C on the hibs, Tam is just fine

wookie70
02-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Tanner thinking the Brebner sending off win with O'Connor scoring late was against Celtc. Sackable offence.

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Both Tanner and O'Connor getting the Hearts game wrong that Gary's talking about. Tanner thinking it was against Celtc and O'Connor thinking it was the unbeatable game.

Bangkok Hibby
02-01-2021, 04:24 PM
For info, Cliff told us 40 (yes forty) times today which foot the player kicked the ball with.

Vault Boy
02-01-2021, 04:26 PM
For info, Cliff told us 40 (yes forty) times today which foot the player kicked the ball with.

Which is good for those who rely upon his commentary exclusively on the audio only feed.

lord bunberry
02-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Ffs sake get a life.

Bangkok Hibby
02-01-2021, 04:31 PM
Ffs sake get a life.

There have been a few people on here recently saying Cliff is boring. I agree. With nothing better to do during todays game thought I'd have a wee count. My life is fabulous right now thanks. Do one!

lord bunberry
02-01-2021, 04:36 PM
There have been a few people on here recently saying Cliff is boring. I agree. With nothing better to do during todays game thought I'd have a wee count. My life is fabulous right now thanks. Do one!
You must’ve been counting from the start of the game to know how many times he said it, which means it was premeditated. Did you sit with a pen and a piece of paper?

Bangkok Hibby
02-01-2021, 04:40 PM
You must’ve been counting from the start of the game to know how many times he said it, which means it was premeditated. Did you sit with a pen and a piece of paper?

Nope but its something that's bugged me for ages so thought I'd count to see how bad he really is. Pretty simple, nothing to get all wound up about is it? Now away and have a drink or lie down or something.

A Hi-Bee
02-01-2021, 04:43 PM
Gary O wiz the star of the show and they should have him back anyday.
:aok:

1875Sean
02-01-2021, 05:25 PM
Good to see big Gaz on, pointless getting Mathie on, he didn’t want to say anything negative about the Hibs performance due to his position, it’s understandable but he must have went on things Hibs will win this and it will all be positive

Risboro Hibby
02-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Good to see big Gaz on, pointless getting Mathie on, he didn’t want to say anything negative about the Hibs performance due to his position, it’s understandable but he must have went on things Hibs will win this and it will all be positive
To be fair I think Mathie’s face and posture told us exactly what he thought of the game today.

Carheenlea
02-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Audio and visual.
It can’t be that hard to improve the lighting. Look like they are sitting in a f****g cupboard.
Really amateur.
Matches last two Hibs performances. Grim.

They are amateurs though are they not? I think we get better quality than what you’d expect for six quid a month.

Bright_Hibee
02-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Nope but its something that's bugged me for ages so thought I'd count to see how bad he really is. Pretty simple, nothing to get all wound up about is it? Now away and have a drink or lie down or something.

You're a right ray of sunshine. Did Cliff do your wife or something? Treat him with a degree of respect given all he's done for the overseas support. If you don't like his commentary, then fine but don't get into the realms of being a classless erse. He's streets ahead of many other club TV commentators

h1bs4life
02-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Cliff and Tam do a good job maybe not as partisan as some clubs commentary team but nowt wrong with that. Have listened to Huns and Celtic TV they are both an embarrassment
Tanner cannae stand very rarely watch any build up and at half time turn over for half time scores or sky sports news

Callum_62
02-01-2021, 08:57 PM
They are amateurs though are they not? I think we get better quality than what you’d expect for six quid a month.Isn't is 17 quid a month?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Bangkok Hibby
03-01-2021, 03:41 AM
You're a right ray of sunshine. Did Cliff do your wife or something? Treat him with a degree of respect given all he's done for the overseas support. If you don't like his commentary, then fine but don't get into the realms of being a classless erse. He's streets ahead of many other club TV commentators

Thanks for the lecture. Now I'll continue to say what I want, when I want as long as it's within the rules of the forum. In this instance it is my opinion that Cliff's commentary reduces my overall pleasure in watching Hibs tv which I pay seventeen odd quid a month for.
His service to Hibs or how he compares to other clubs commentators is irrelevant.

cabbageandribs1875
03-01-2021, 04:52 AM
Cliff=fine
Tam=fine
other dude=could do without

Peevemor
03-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Both Cliff and Dave are fans first and Hibs TV volunteers second.

Personally I prefer Dave, but that's maybe simply down to my ears wanting a change after years of Cliff.

Both have their faults (I doubt either would say otherwise) but they're pretty good at a difficult job.

Like the majority of people, the commentary serves me most by naming the opposition players. There are obviously plenty that are easy to recognise but they're probably the minority if you consider all matches. Who here can recognise the Alloa squad?

It's also worth remembering that Cliff was a long time poster on here and probably still looks in. Dave is still a member.

They're both good guys and don't deserve some of the comments on here.

And for what it's worth, I'd rather see the pundit seat (Tam) rotated between a few different people to avoid getting the same opinions every match.

Greenbeard
03-01-2021, 09:35 AM

There comes a time when even your favourite comfortable armchair needs replacing even if it is still doing a job.
I hugely respect what Cliff has done on a voluntary basis over the years but his description of what is happening is not sharp enough nor detailed enough and it is too often a languid retrospective commentary on what has happened rather than a quickfire description of what is happening. I'd still have him doing the summarising and interviews, maybe even give him a go in the studio instead of Tanner, but I do think it is time to favour a more energetic, sharper and more detailed match commentator. In these respects I think Irish Dave has already got the edge on Cliff and he has more room for improvement. Sorry Cliff.

Greenio
03-01-2021, 10:02 AM
I love Hibs TV, really do, but I feel the same as a lot of others. Cliff is a legend because of his service to the cause (still my fav 3-2 commentary on YouTube) and I think he's highly entertaining and also decent at calling the game, Tam adds well...they are a decent team.

The instudio set up needs to change, it's old skool af, they need to engage a new media outfit (I notice the new non exec board member runs her own media / production company , so would think she'd have something to say on the matter) and totally redo it.

New presenters, new vibe. Doesn't need a massive budget, just needs energy, ideas and good production. Which is lacking.

Not at all unappreciative of the work that goes into it btw. Just my view on making it better

Peevemor
03-01-2021, 10:06 AM
I love Hibs TV, really do, but I feel the same as a lot of others. Cliff is a legend because of his service to the cause (still my fav 3-2 commentary on YouTube) and I think he's highly entertaining and also decent at calling the game, Tam adds well...they are a decent team.

The instudio set up needs to change, it's old skool af, they need to engage a new media outfit (I notice the new non exec board member runs her own media / production company , so would think she'd have something to say on the matter) and totally redo it.

New presenters, new vibe. Doesn't need a massive budget, just needs energy, ideas and good production. Which is lacking.

Not at all unappreciative of the work that goes into it btw. Just my view on making it betterHopefully the studio stuff will be redundant come the summer, and David Tanner is probably contracted for the season.

dp00
03-01-2021, 10:22 AM
The Hibs TV stuff after the first week just seems thrown together and very stop start ? Not sure anyone is really responsible for it, a lot of this will be down to staffing I’m sure however hibs need to realise they will want to be selling season tickets soon and at the moment this feed is all they have to offer

They look like there stuck in a cupboard struggling to keep 2 meters away from each other ? Mathie yesterday looked like he was proper backed into a corner worried that O’Connor was gonna get too close to him

The guest need to be willing to give an opinion ? If Scott Allan can go on sky and give an opinion on hibs v rangers then surely Mathie can go on hibs tv and give an opinion when we got beat by livi.

We have a massive stadium surely we can find a better place to host the studio ? & when we do surely we can improve the lighting & sound , why not just do it outside ?

Cliff & Tam are fine on commentary , people need to remember that they are also commentating for audio only viewers

Tanner is awkward doesn’t seem to know much about hibs or really do his research and is likely costing us a few pennies. Don’t understand why we haven’t used Grant Stott or even Barrie Wilkins to present or even put it out to the fans, there is bound to be a budding TV personality out there that’s doing something at collage or uni. Even mix it up every few weeks

Similarly to the team at the moment the whole of the club seems to just be quite dull, bland and just plodding along . Social media content, video content , hibs TV content just seems to have went backwards... even looking at Twitter just now, 18hrs after the game not one post with the managers interview, player interview absolutely nothing

Times are tough but we defo need to sharpen things up again, if we have let too many staff go then maybe time to rectify it as now more than ever the fans need to be kept enguaged with the club

Carheenlea
03-01-2021, 01:57 PM
I’m just grateful to be able to see the home matches live in my front room. Most would have been happy enough if the feed started a few minutes before KO with the team line ups then straight into the game. The club have tried to offer more with punditry and presenters but it is just something else for fans to get ripped into. Been guilty of it myself with David Tanner at the beginning of it all, but when you look at the bigger picture we should be thankful for what we are getting during these challenging times.

matty_f
03-01-2021, 02:03 PM
I agree, I quite enjoy the coverage and while Tanner wouldn’t have been my choice he doesn’t really bother me. I found it quite funny that the most animated he’s ever been was when he found out Gullan had a single figure handicap, he almost jumped out his chair.

:agree: i honestly don’t get the animosity towards Tanner.

PeeJay
03-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Hibs TV has come on leaps and bounds since its inception, I've no complaints about Cliff, Tam or anyone else who contributes to it, I'm grateful they do, I think it is a great success as a service: as to David Tanner (I don't really know who he is, some on here seem to have an "issue" with him) I personally think he does a very decent job.
I'm sure Hibs TV would fare very well when compared with other club set-ups: no real point in comparing it with the professional set-ups and when I read the comments on here about BBC Scotland or whatever it is you watch your football on back home, it seems they too are mostly presented by biased, amateur people who are out of their depth (??). Wonder how many on here could do the job better? :rolleyes:

... if only the football played by the "team" was any good ... :greengrin

Allant1981
03-01-2021, 02:16 PM

He isn't great, I dont usually watch the before or half time stuff but have the last couple of games and it's a hard watch

Allez Hibs
03-01-2021, 02:36 PM

Is he really needed on the coverage?
Can't the main commentary team also do the pre match narrating of the video pieces that are put together?

CMurdoch
03-01-2021, 02:40 PM

Poor guy has to try and sell ***** every 5 minutes. Becomes more like the shopping channel every week.
In between this tedium and his mic problems his guests are an ex player who drops the F bomb (my only smile of the afternoon) and the club sporting director who wants to avoid saying anything of substance about the performance or more importantly the transfer window whilst keeping himself as far away as possible from Gaz because he probably hasn't been social distancing over Christmas.

At least 3 reasons why Mathie shouldn't have been there.

Lexo was a good guest on Wednesday but unluckily for Tanner he kept speaking when the director told him it was time for him to sell ***** again or say pish about sponsors and partners.

Peevemor
03-01-2021, 02:54 PM
Is he really needed on the coverage?
Can't the main commentary team also do the pre match narrating of the video pieces that are put together?That would put them on air for over 2hrs non stop. That's too long a shift even for pros

Zambernardi1875
03-01-2021, 03:06 PM
I’d rather give it to a couple if hibs fans who want to get into tv and can use it as experience. Least they’ll have more enthusiasm, have better knowledge more insightful and be and easier watch than tanner.

Jonnyboy
03-01-2021, 03:09 PM
:agree: in fact I enjoy his commentary, although it has improved for me now that I can see what's happening too.:greengrin

Tanner can go for me, never like his smarmy face, and I can take it or leave if with Tam. I'd love to go back to the days when Johnnyboy was doing it, I think he'd be a breath of fresh air on the tv, although he does have a face for radio. :wink:

Oi, I resemble that remark :faf:

Ah, the good old days. Wouldn't say no to another pop at it :greengrin

Cliff is very good, as is Tam but like others, I'm not so keen on David Tanner.