PDA

View Full Version : Naismith

Coach Jon
20-12-2020, 07:20 PM
You are a CHEATING DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A SPORTSMAN-GET IT RIGHT UP YOU NAISMITH

greenlex
20-12-2020, 07:23 PM
You are a CHEATING DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A SPORTSMAN-GET IT RIGHT UP YOU NAISMITH
No a fan then?:greengrin

The 90+2
20-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Copy and pasted from Rangers media back after he walked out after liquidation?

whiskyhibby
20-12-2020, 07:36 PM

couldn’t agree more

EI255
20-12-2020, 07:38 PM
He shouted and screamed for everything today. He was lucky not to get a red. He has a face and personality you want to hook.

At the end of the day he is a loser.

Pleasing.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

20-12-2020, 08:03 PM
Dirty horrible hun *******! Deliberate stamp on Browns thigh and spends the whole game whinging and moaning.

Cretin.

Since452
20-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Nasty, cowardly little hun welt.

matty_f
20-12-2020, 08:12 PM
He’s a dirty wee prick that seems, for whatever reason, to be immune to red cards.

Would not be sad to see him on the receiving end of some of the stuff he dishes out.

20-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Aye but he's a nice guy off the pitch and does a lot of good work for charidy (but he doesn’t like to talk about it). So that makes it okay ....apparently.

The 90+2
20-12-2020, 08:20 PM
He’s a dirty wee prick that seems, for whatever reason, to be immune to red cards.

Would not be sad to see him on the receiving end of some of the stuff he dishes out.

He refs the game mate. They seem seriously intimidated by him.

The Harp Awakes
20-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Noising up the opposition, moaning at the ref and niggly fouls are all part of the game. Deliberately stamping on a player while he's on the deck though is classless.

He's got previous for this kind of stuff, but as others have pointed out, always seems to escape red cards.

Hillsidehibby
20-12-2020, 09:27 PM
I hate the wee ****** just as much as the next man but why does no one take him out like they used to back in the day?
He's just a wee prick, I wouldn't get tired kicking him.

Northernhibee
20-12-2020, 09:29 PM
I hate the wee ****** just as much as the next man but why does no one take him out like they used to back in the day?
He's just a wee prick, I wouldn't get tired kicking him.

Even if you did, you could always resort to slaps :greengrin

Heckingtop6
How he gets away with refereeing games and repeated stamps on opposition players is a mystery. Perfectly suited to that horrid club.

Danderhall Hibs
Aye but he's a nice guy off the pitch and does a lot of good work for charidy (but he doesn’t like to talk about it). So that makes it okay ....apparently.

He does do good charity work but does talk about it.

BTW I bought a Big Issue yesterday. Gave the boy a fiver for a £4 magazine 😇

green day
20-12-2020, 09:32 PM
I wonder if he will be hit with the compliance officer for the stamp?

He didnt get a card for it, just a yellow for elbowing Scott Brown later on.

Could be a retro red coming his way.

Unseen work
20-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Not quite to the level/horrible streak of Naismith with his stamping etc but I think that’s the sort of player we’re missing.

I’m aware I’ll likely get slaughtered for this but he’d be a nightmare to play against and defenders would be on edge that they might get clattered every now and again. Also a good player and seems to really motivate and lead the hearts team.

kaimendhibs
20-12-2020, 10:00 PM
Vile individual on the park at least

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Since452
20-12-2020, 10:06 PM
I wonder if he will be hit with the compliance officer for the stamp?

He didnt get a card for it, just a yellow for elbowing Scott Brown later on.

Could be a retro red coming his way.

Ayr United and Craggy Island under 15's will be pleased

neil7908
20-12-2020, 10:45 PM
It's incredible what he gets away with. Guaranteed morning happens in regards to the stamp either.

Hibbyradge
20-12-2020, 10:50 PM
It's incredible what he gets away with. Guaranteed morning happens in regards to the stamp either.

I'm hoping morning happens, regardless of the stamp.

CentreLine
20-12-2020, 10:51 PM

So did Jimmy Saville 🙄

CropleyWasGod
20-12-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm hoping morning happens, regardless of the stamp.

It's the solstice. It might take a while.

kaimendhibs
20-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Morning has broken

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

KingPat4
20-12-2020, 10:56 PM
According to Billy Dodds - regarding the stamp - there was nothing in it, just a bit of pushing and shoving.

Why do we have too put up with such **** from the BBC? The list of walapers they employ is beyond belief.

Sammy7nil
20-12-2020, 11:15 PM
I was so pleased for him that Hearts got three goals because they tried so very hard, he will get what he deserves a runners up medal and a nice wee ban.

KingPat4
20-12-2020, 11:43 PM
I was so pleased for him that Hearts got three goals because they tried so very hard, he will get what he deserves a runners up medal and a nice wee ban.

And I hope his next ***** is a hedgehog.

Magpie
21-12-2020, 04:01 AM
If there was ever a player to stink of Hearts and Rangers it is Steven Naismith. I will sleep well knowing he will end his career bottling a cup final and playing Scottish Championship football.

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2020, 05:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpskTV_XYAEmtKi?format=jpg&name=small

Onion
21-12-2020, 05:54 AM
Horrible player. Astonished that he's not being picked up post-match for the very obvious and deliberate stamp on Brown. It was a cowardly and snidey and most definitely need to be punished.

Greenbeard
21-12-2020, 07:21 AM
Looks like it's a hedgehog right enough.

jacomo
21-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Imagine if we had signed him in 2007?

FWIW he’s always come across as a really decent guy away from the pitch. Personally involved in supporting others in Glasgow and Liverpool.

Irish-Hibee
21-12-2020, 07:55 AM
I had a look on kickback (One of my favourite past times when they're ragin).

I love how the have a Scott Brown thread about how much of a terrible human being he is with terrible sportmanship, yet in the same thread post images of Naismith shouting into the face of an injured Johnny Hayes and another one of him stamping on Brown. Any posting how they wish he got a career ending injury :confused:

Absolute cavemen. "Brown wouldn't be allowed get away with that at hearts" Naismith gets away with it every week the weasel.

Brunswickbill
21-12-2020, 07:55 AM
Likes a dive too, but so do all the Hertz players. He was clearly fouling the goalie at their second goal, nothing accidental about it, clearly a planned move. Goalie knocked over but ref does nowt.

GreenCastle
21-12-2020, 07:58 AM
He’s seems to be in the Jim Goodwin mould.

Absolute thug on the pitch but actually away from the pitch a decent guy.

Compare to Hartley who is just an arrogant guy as a player and person.

Naismith does seem to do some sly stamps and general stuff which if you played 5 a side at the corn exchange it would wind you up let alone pro footballers who you think would know better.

While I wouldn’t want a Naismith or Lafferty type I do think Hibs need more bite to them and Newell and Mallan for example aren’t exactly going to scare the opposition. Gogic has helped but we need more bite if we are to improve.

Jim44
21-12-2020, 07:59 AM
If he is a good guy away from the pitch, and I’ve no reason to doubt it, it doesn’t give him carte blanche to become a nasty bit of work on it. Seems to be a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde character.

Peevemor
21-12-2020, 08:01 AM

Naismith does seem to do some sly stamps and general stuff which if you played 5 a side at the corn exchange it would wind you up let alone pro footballers who you think would know better.

While I wouldn’t want a Naismith or Lafferty type I do think Hibs need more bite to them and Newell and Mallan for example aren’t exactly going to scare the opposition. Gogic has helped but we need more bite if we are to improve.

I don't know what Paul Hartley's like as a person, but he wasn't that bad on the pitch was he?

Since452
21-12-2020, 08:02 AM
Can't stand Naismith but wouldn't mind a player that winds up the opposition like that. Sometimes think we're too nice. Big Marv was probably our last wind up merchant. Every side needs one.

Bostonhibby
21-12-2020, 08:03 AM
Aye but he's a nice guy off the pitch and does a lot of good work for charidy (but he doesn’t like to talk about it). So that makes it okay ....apparently.Hes nice to kittens as well so it's okay to potentially end the career of a player who earns his living the same way as "Naisy".

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

JohnMcM
21-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Likes a dive too, but so do all the Hertz players. He was clearly fouling the goalie at their second goal, nothing accidental about it, clearly a planned move. Goalie knocked over but ref does nowt.

Clear as day but not a peep about it in the studio.

Rumble de Thump
21-12-2020, 09:37 AM
It wasn't just a stamp on Brown's thigh. He then tried to stamp on his baws instead of moving away from him when they were both on the ground. Neilson had obviously instructed his players to assault the Celtic players - Brown in particular. The refs in Scotland really need to rid these sort of tactics from the game.

Clarence
21-12-2020, 09:41 AM

Craig Levein’s favoured position.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-12-2020, 10:20 AM
Complete and utter roaster. Deliberate stamps, mouthing off at folk constantly, diving all over the place, standing over injured players running his mouth. An absolute fanny of a guy, whether he does some charity work or not.

Keith_M
21-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Even The Krays donated to charity (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11487670).

I still wouldn't fancy sharing a prison cell with them.

Jim44
21-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Kris Commons on Naismith:

The former Hoops forward told the Daily Mail that he felt Naismith was lucky to stay on the pitch after STANDING on Scott Brown while the score was locked at nil-nil in yesterday's Scottish Cup final.

Commons reckons that Hearts allowed bad feeling over their demotion to affect them in that opening 45 minutes against the Hoops and says Naismith was one of the main culprits.

He said: "Since they were demoted to the Championship back in the summer, there has been a huge amount of ill-feeling at Hearts over the way the situation was handled.

"Clearly, the feeling hasn't gone away. For the opening 45 minutes against Celtic yesterday, Hearts looked like a team blinded by emotion and anger.

"You had Steven Naismith tangling with Scott Brown and trampling all over the Celtic captain's knee as he lay on the ground.

"Naismith has history in this particular area. In May 2018, he was given a two-match ban for a stamp on Brown during a match at Tynecastle.

"He was extremely fortunate to stay on the pitch yesterday.

"It's bizarre because, away from the pitch, you genuinely couldn't meet a nicer boy. But he has a real nasty streak in him as a player.

"He overstepped the mark yesterday and it typified Hearts during the first half. Beyond the Naismith stamp, you had Andy Halliday getting booked for a wild challenge on Brown.

The 90+2
21-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Craig Levein’s favoured position.

And Budge with Levein.

jacomo
21-12-2020, 12:59 PM

The former Hoops forward told the Daily Mail that he felt Naismith was lucky to stay on the pitch after STANDING on Scott Brown while the score was locked at nil-nil in yesterday's Scottish Cup final.

Commons reckons that Hearts allowed bad feeling over their demotion to affect them in that opening 45 minutes against the Hoops and says Naismith was one of the main culprits.

He said: "Since they were demoted to the Championship back in the summer, there has been a huge amount of ill-feeling at Hearts over the way the situation was handled.

"Clearly, the feeling hasn't gone away. For the opening 45 minutes against Celtic yesterday, Hearts looked like a team blinded by emotion and anger.

"You had Steven Naismith tangling with Scott Brown and trampling all over the Celtic captain's knee as he lay on the ground.

"Naismith has history in this particular area. In May 2018, he was given a two-match ban for a stamp on Brown during a match at Tynecastle.

"It's bizarre because, away from the pitch, you genuinely couldn't meet a nicer boy. But he has a real nasty streak in him as a player.

"He overstepped the mark yesterday and it typified Hearts during the first half. Beyond the Naismith stamp, you had Andy Halliday getting booked for a wild challenge on Brown.

Very interesting comments, thanks for posting.

Those who have played the game (at any level) probably recognise the type who is a really decent guy away from the pitch but a total prick on it.

Absolutely doesn’t excuse him though. He should have got a straight red for that stamp on Scotty and perhaps a couple of other cautions too. Dirty wee bassa.

EI255
21-12-2020, 03:24 PM
It's difficult to know which dome head is who at Fartz right now. They have three up top. SN looks like the biggest bell end though, for sure.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Jim44
21-12-2020, 03:40 PM

Have I got this right now, Uncle Craig?

Ps. Sorry Clarence, I didn’t see you had got there before me.

Peevemor
21-12-2020, 04:25 PM
And Budge with Levein.I was wondering about this photo on the BBC match update page yesterday...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201221/8531a137309b0bc9c2234c9a11e42a19.jpg

HibbyAndy
21-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Complete and utter roaster. Deliberate stamps, mouthing off at folk constantly, diving all over the place, standing over injured players running his mouth. An absolute fanny of a guy, whether he does some charity work or not.

Well said

Steven Naismith the footballer is a disgusting little scroat of a human being

A horrible little cretin

Since452
21-12-2020, 05:13 PM

My Jambo mate (I know) says that if they'd won it they wouldn't have lifted the trophy. They'd have walked off. Could quite believe it. Thankfully they lost and cried instead.

easty
21-12-2020, 05:14 PM
My Jambo mate (I know) says that if they'd won it they wouldn't have lifted the trophy. They'd have walked off. Could quite believe it. Thankfully they lost and cried instead.

Aye of course they would...absolute roasters.

JimBHibees
21-12-2020, 05:19 PM

Not a chance :greengrin

cowdenhibby
21-12-2020, 05:23 PM
A total sneaky,cheating little prick. His favourite party piece is to back into an opponent they throw himself to the ground screaming at the ref for a foul. DICK.

judas
21-12-2020, 05:27 PM

Yes.

Naismith: c0ck / nice guy

Hartley: c0ck / c0ck

That kind of thing.

The 90+2
21-12-2020, 05:33 PM
I was wondering about this photo on the BBC match update page yesterday...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201221/8531a137309b0bc9c2234c9a11e42a19.jpg

🤣🤣 top class mate 🤣

green day
21-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Your mate is talking total pish.

Those players would have picked up their medals, and Naismith would have picked up the trophy.

Since452
21-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Your mate is talking total pish.

Those players would have picked up their medals, and Naismith would have picked up the trophy.

Angry and hurting. The last 24 hours have been superb

green day
21-12-2020, 05:46 PM
Angry and hurting. The last 24 hours have been superb

I am doing a wee job for a Jambo mate later this week.

It's going to be great. I won't mention football at all.......til he asks me if I watched it😂😂

BILLYHIBS
21-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Little rodent but the image of him hiding behind the rookie keeper from Scott Brown at a Hearts corner was comedy gold as was Scott Brown giving it the GIRFUY at Sparky’s goal 😃

WoreTheGreen
21-12-2020, 05:55 PM

It's going to be great. I won't mention football at all.......til he asks me if I watched it😂😂

Done the same the day after the 6-2 game stayed total non last night game chat just smirks then he exploded “ the f....n silence is worse than ripping the pish out of me” so I quickly gave him dogs abuse

Since452
21-12-2020, 05:59 PM

I'm in a groupchat with them. They're arguing amongst themselves. Comedy gold.

The Count
21-12-2020, 06:01 PM
Got me thinking Jambos have Naismith and Halliday,Celtic Brown and Rangers Jack.Do we need a midfield hardman/leader when we play these teams and add Aberdeen ???

Coco Bryce
21-12-2020, 06:19 PM
I've met Naismith a few times over the years. An absolute gentleman. But as soon as he walks onto a football pitch he's a complete walloper.

Sammy7nil
21-12-2020, 06:24 PM
I've met Naismith a few times over the years. An absolute gentleman. But as soon as he walks onto a football pitch he's a complete walloper.

Which makes him a walloper

Coco Bryce
21-12-2020, 06:27 PM

Or..

A walloper in his place of work.

Decent person outside of work.

greenlex
21-12-2020, 06:31 PM
I like him.

Bostonhibby
21-12-2020, 06:32 PM
Or..

Decent person outside of work.Sounds like he has the intelligence to see that maiming a fellow pro isn't a good thing to do but he still makes a conscious decision to do it.

Sounds like an all round nasty piece of work to me whatever persona he adopts from time to time.

Sammy7nil
21-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Or..

Just like Pritti Patel I am told

Coco Bryce
21-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Just like Pritti Patel I am told

😂

CMurdoch
21-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Naismith, the Mick McManus of Scottish football.

MWHIBBIES
21-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Or..

Thousands of players done more than him while behaving on the pitch. He's not a gentleman.

If he was nice on the park but assaulted people off it, he wouldn't be considered at gentleman.

EI255
21-12-2020, 08:57 PM
I've met Naismith a few times over the years. An absolute gentleman. But as soon as he walks onto a football pitch he's a complete walloper.I can vouch same for Scott Brown. However, ask other supporters their thoughts of him ON the pitch.

Steven Naismith is a serial fud on the pitch. What he lacks for in class he makes up for with his mouth and his anger management issues, of which he is he clearly suffers.

brog
21-12-2020, 09:09 PM
A total sneaky,cheating little prick. His favourite party piece is to back into an opponent they throw himself to the ground screaming at the ref for a foul. DICK.

He did one yesterday, right in front of Beaton. He put his whistle to his mouth then played on because Hearts had possession. I was astonished, the Celtic player went right over Naismith & looked as if he could be hurt. Beaton was obviously going to wrongly award Hearts the free kick despite the fact that Naismith made no attempt to play the ball & potentially caused a serious injury. I genuinely can't remember Naismith actually doing anything football wise in the match but his fouls, his niggles & his histrionics were embarrassing, As was Beaton's failure to deal with it.

Jim44
23-12-2020, 06:59 AM
I see we all got it wrong about that stamp. After review, no further action to be taken. I suppose it’s churlish to think that such a nice guy could be so dirty and cynical.

Keith_M
23-12-2020, 08:08 AM
I hear Adolf Hitler was quite a nice bloke in his private life (he was a vegetarian and always gave Eva a nice Xmas present).

It's just that he assumed a different persona at work.

Yorkshire HFC
23-12-2020, 08:41 AM

He's a good footballer - not sure what else there is to say about him.

I've never understood the negativity (to put it mildly) about players of other clubs.

If you like football, then surely you like to see good players and good teams - except when they're playing against Hibs ofcourse.

So what if him and Brown were constantly niggling each other during a game in which had no relevance to Hibs?

On another thread people are calling Craig Gordon a loser - I've no idea about his life outside football - but he seems to have had a very good career from what I can see.

neil7908
23-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Not getting done for the stamp on Brown apparently.

Since452
23-12-2020, 09:04 AM
Not getting done for the stamp on Brown apparently.

Would love to know the reasoning behind that

matty_f
23-12-2020, 09:11 AM

Same here. That’s an incredible decision.

G B Young
23-12-2020, 09:15 AM

I've never understood the negativity (to put it mildly) about players of other clubs.

If you like football, then surely you like to see good players and good teams - except when they're playing against Hibs ofcourse.

So what if him and Brown were constantly niggling each other during a game in which had no relevance to Hibs?

On another thread people are calling Craig Gordon a loser - I've no idea about his life outside football - but he seems to have had a very good career from what I can see.

The simple fact he plays for Hearts makes him a loser :wink:

You make a logical point, but there's little in the way of logic when it comes to being a football fan. The only team I like to see playing well is Hibs and I could certainly never like seeing any good football Hearts play. Their complete and utter non existence as a club is what I would like better. I guess that's why I've come to realise I'm more accurately defined as a Hibs fan than a football fan. I used to watch games not involving Hibs but these days I've no interest in doing so and if Hibs didn't exist I'd probably have no interest in the game.

Allez Hibs
23-12-2020, 09:20 AM

This. Someone like Naismith is what this Hibs team needs. We have a decent team now but experience and leadership like that would make it good. Would be huge when seeing games out like Saturday there.

Keith_M
23-12-2020, 09:29 AM

Anti Celtc conspiracy

Andy74
23-12-2020, 09:30 AM
This. Someone like Naismith is what this Hibs team needs. We have a decent team now but experience and leadership like that would make it good. Would be huge when seeing games out like Saturday there.

How did he do in getting them through games last season?

Brunswickbill
23-12-2020, 09:39 AM
When Naismith intentionally stood on Brown’s leg he was looking to get a reaction. If Brown had responded in any way Naismith would have been down on the ground. He was hoping to get Brown sent off. Premeditated and the action of a cheat. Always looking to dive. Goes over when he’s tackled in or near the penalty box. If he doesn’t get a foul awarded he plays on , nothing said, it’s just become part of his game.

The Baldmans Comb
23-12-2020, 09:57 AM
According to Billy Dodds - regarding the stamp - there was nothing in it, just a bit of pushing and shoving.

Why do we have too put up with such **** from the BBC? The list of walapers they employ is beyond belief.

You don't need to put up with anything from the BBC.

The matter is in your own hands and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Funnily enough Wee Doadsy might not pay his taxes but his analysis of football matches has grown on me over the years.

Keith_M
23-12-2020, 10:00 AM

Nah, can't possibly agree with that.

Stuart93
23-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Could do worse than bring Brown back for a season at the end of this one

CockneyRebel
23-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Naismith, the Mick McManus of Scottish football.

More like Michelle I reckon.

Andy74
23-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Nah, can't possibly agree with that.

We always seem to be one imaginary player away from being a team that will win every game.

Bangkok Hibby
23-12-2020, 10:19 AM
The simple fact he plays for Hearts makes him a loser :wink:

You make a logical point, but there's little in the way of logic when it comes to being a football fan. The only team I like to see playing well is Hibs and I could certainly never like seeing any good football Hearts play. Their complete and utter non existence as a club is what I would like better. I guess that's why I've come to realise I'm more accurately defined as a Hibs fan than a football fan. I used to watch games not involving Hibs but these days I've no interest in doing so and if Hibs didn't exist I'd probably have no interest in the game.

Thats exactly where I am nowadays. Most if not all other games bore me rigid, and that includes the International side.

MWHIBBIES
23-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Could do worse than bring Brown back for a season at the end of this one

Could do much better as well.

Keith_M
23-12-2020, 11:32 AM
We always seem to be one imaginary player away from being a team that will win every game.

Messi?

:wink:

heretoday
23-12-2020, 11:37 AM

You're right. I always feel we lack a leader on the pitch. I suppose Scott Brown would be the obvious choice for the Hibs connection but any decent old stager would do!

ancient hibee
23-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Naismith has been Hearts leader on the pitch for quite a while.That’s gone well.

matty_f
23-12-2020, 11:46 AM

Pretty poorly. I am 100% certain they ended up relegated.

The last thing we need is someone like Naismith. I much prefer the players we have who are sitting in another cup semi final and 3rd in the league, on an 8 game (I think) unbeaten run.

G B Young
23-12-2020, 11:48 AM

Exactly. Four league wins all season IIRC.

For all the money Budge has thrown at the club for several years they're back where they started when she got involved. In the Championship.

cocteautwin
23-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Exactly. Four league wins all season IIRC.

For all the money Budge has thrown at the club for several years they're back where they started when she got involved. In the Championship.

Back where they started and £30m out of pocket!

Sammy7nil
23-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Naismith has been Hearts leader on the pitch for quite a while.That’s gone well.

Do you think Hearts would have been relegated had he been fit through out? I don't
?

Danderhall Hibs
23-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Do you think Hearts would have been relegated had he been fit through out? I don't
?

Maybe not. But they’d definitely have won the cup had he been fit to play last weekend.

Brooster
23-12-2020, 02:31 PM
?

I couldn't care less. They lost the final and got relegated....that will do for me.

superfurryhibby
23-12-2020, 02:41 PM
I couldn't care less. They lost the final and got relegated....that will do for me.

Most pleasing.

Almost as funny as the fact that Naismith has another 18 months left on his Hearts contract :thumbsup:

Aldo
23-12-2020, 02:54 PM

Did the double then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
23-12-2020, 02:55 PM
Naismith has been Hearts leader on the pitch for quite a while.That’s gone well.[emoji106]

I wouldn't even want "Naisy" to be in charge of cheating at Hibs because the minute he pulled on a Hibs Jersey (god forbid) the leniency would end.

We may as well go the whole hog and get Budge in charge of finance and infrastructure and the Stendel Neilson dream team to oversee our relegation and cup exit to Alloa.

Since452
23-12-2020, 03:23 PM
The payback for Hearts investment in Naismith has been nothing short of abysmal. How much is he on? 7/8 grand a week? Ayr United on Saturday.

Kato
23-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Pretty poorly. I am 100% certain they ended up relegated.

The last thing we need is someone like Naismith. I much prefer the players we have who are sitting in another cup semi final and 3rd in the league, on an 8 game (I think) unbeaten run.

Hibs players wouldn't get away with that level of sh*thousery he brings.

The 90+2
23-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Messi?

:wink:

Neil Lennon, a team of. Andys wet dream 🤣

A Hi-Bee
23-12-2020, 03:49 PM
?

**** the hertz, and all who play for or support them
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

G B Young
23-12-2020, 03:56 PM
?

He's a player who has been prone to long spells out with injury in recent years so it was always unlikely they were going to get a full season out of him. If he was younger and less injury-prone he wouldn't be at Hearts.

15-04-2023, 07:10 PM
The continuity candidate.

Give him the job now please.

Skol
15-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Preston was already starting the Naismith oot campaign after the game. Claiming in fact he should never even have been in.

LithgaeHibby
15-04-2023, 07:20 PM
His post-match comments were the stuff of fantasy. Wonder which game he was watching.

BILLYHIBS
15-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Ratfink

HoboHarry
15-04-2023, 07:22 PM
**** the hertz, and all who play for or support them
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

Not to mention their sisters/cousins/girlfriends.

madhatter
15-04-2023, 07:32 PM
I missed it, what did Nisbet do during his celebration? Was it in front of Hearts' bench and Naimsith?

Since452
15-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Ned

Diclonius
15-04-2023, 07:55 PM
Still can't quite believe he came out with putting in a good performance "win, lose or draw" pre-match.

That's an atrocious approach to an Edinburgh derby and indicates a massive underestimation of what's required. Would he be saying that as Rangers manager before an OF game?

bingo70
15-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Still can't quite believe he came out with putting in a good performance "win, lose or draw" pre-match.

That's an atrocious approach to an Edinburgh derby and indicates a massive underestimation of what's required. Would he be saying that as Rangers manager before an OF game?

His pre-match interview gave me massive cause for optimism. Finishing third isn’t the be all and end all as it’s important to him to introduce a style of football and bring through youngsters?! He only had 7 games left, it’s only about winning now so his take on that was mental.

He also struggled to communicate clearly and came across like he was a bag of nerves. I would be very surprised if he was a good, assertive, clear communicator.

Bostonhibby
15-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Face like a smacked erse

That's a direct quote from our family yam, glorious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GreenCastle
15-04-2023, 08:09 PM
What a clown.

Came in thinking he would get an "instant reaction." (oh what a banner that would have made).

This week he threw Neilson under the bus several time with his comments in the media about playing front foot etc.

Oddly he's said also said...

"Finishing third in the Premiership for a second successive season would be "nice" for Hearts but is not the "be all and end all".

He then thinks that having managed the Hearts B team in the lowland league - (the same Hearts B team who got pumped 4-0 by Stirling University today....) that he has the divine right to win today.

He will be hurting tonight and he will never forgot his 1st ever official game as manager for Hearts.

He was being a dick on the sidelines too - you would think he had won the Champions League.

Going to be glorious hopefully watching him fail as a manager.

GreenNWhiteArmy
15-04-2023, 08:44 PM
He'll no see out the season

If I was a jambo (thankfully I'm not) alarm bells would be ringing following his "3rd place isn't the be all and end all" considering his sporting director was saying they could split the OF earlier in the season

He's clueless. Just unfortunate we've ran out of games for them to finish bottom 6

Northernhibee
15-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Stevie Naipoints

H113EE5
15-04-2023, 09:22 PM
The continuity candidate.

Give him the job now please.

Snap… I’ll give you Useless H.

Onceinawhile
15-04-2023, 10:19 PM
Stabbed neilson in the back for that?!?!

Loser.

Spike Mandela
15-04-2023, 10:26 PM
He’ll never be a manager. He was pacing about the technical area , talking to himself at times, shouting at his bench, shouting and finger pointing at Hibs management team and generally just being an uptight knob.

File career under fleeting.

Hibby70
15-04-2023, 10:40 PM
He's a horrible wee snake and is totally inept.

Hope he gets the job permanently

Kato
15-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Uncle Fester. The spit.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Iain G
16-04-2023, 08:47 AM
Still looks like a talking bawbag

04Sauzee
16-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Looks like he's panicking that he's going to loose his job. Spitting image of the guy.

GreenNWhiteArmy
16-04-2023, 08:59 AM
Looks like he's panicking that he's going to loose his job. Spitting image of the guy.

🤣🤣🤣

Dashing Bob S
16-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Needs time. Too soon to judge him after just one game.

Promising start though.

Since452
16-04-2023, 09:54 AM
They've made a mistake sacking Neilson. Shame..

Dashing Bob S
16-04-2023, 06:36 PM
His delusional comments are massively entertaining. His attempts to cast us as aggressive long ball merchants using spoiling tactics to subdue a naturally silky, free flowing Hearts were delivered with a complete absence of irony.

I think he knows he’s not got what it takes and is basically having a laugh.

Carheenlea
16-04-2023, 08:14 PM
What happened on the touchline which resulted in Naismith and Johnson receiving yellow cards?

I never saw what happened apart from Beaton striding over to flash the yellow at both.

Leith Green
16-04-2023, 08:43 PM
His delusional comments are massively entertaining. His attempts to cast us as aggressive long ball merchants using spoiling tactics to subdue a naturally silky, free flowing Hearts were delivered with a complete absence of irony.

I think he knows he’s not got what it takes and is basically having a laugh.

The fact he even mentions us as being direct and aggressive goes to show that we have gotten under their skin.. They wont know what approach to go with in the next derby which could be just around the corner. Do they match up and go toe to toe , or do they persist in their mission to be the Gorgie galacticos. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football. I honestly think they could be about to hit a major downward spiral , players on big dough, player unrest , and i think it’s reasonable to think they could be Looking for a replacement for Robbies replacement come this time next year.

They seem from the outside to have been crusing along nicely and building blocks and gathering momentum. In reality , they done their best to absolutely ****ing hammer any happiness, success, togetherness right out of Gorgie

Nothing would give me more pleasure than watching these morons trump us in sacking a manager after a 3rd place finish and cup finals , to go on the constant manager hunt , whilst signing dud after dud .. The most amusing part is that they had the benefit of watching us making an absolute arse out of being in an amazing place , best in a generation , and they co and copy us 😂

And for the record i wasnt a jack ross fan , wanted rid by the end . But i realise the mistake in hindsight, and the theme of making mistake after mistake on the back of sacking the manager

JamesHFC
16-04-2023, 08:56 PM
What happened on the touchline which resulted in Naismith and Johnson receiving yellow cards?

I never saw what happened apart from Beaton striding over to flash the yellow at both.

Not sure either but that’s Johnson’s fifth yellow of the season, another three and he receives a two match ban. Unlikely to happen between now and the end of the season though you expect.

He’s actually got a bit of history with touchline bans. The next job he takes in England he will have to serve his first four games in the stands for something that happened at Sunderland.

Dunbar Hibee
16-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Stevie Naipoints

*tumbleweed*

WeeRussell
16-04-2023, 11:49 PM
*tumbleweed*

Did you mean tumbler-heid?

Hibbyradge
16-04-2023, 11:53 PM
Did you mean tumbler-heid?

Proper little jailer's pet, aren't we?

connerg
17-04-2023, 12:26 AM
They were obsessed for years that we didn't win the Scottish Cup, then we won it. Neilson has been sacked twice since then. They still blame him. Who would have thought that such a dismall record, that haunted us, is now haunting them, and it will for a long time if not forever. Oh ma ****in achinng sides.

WeeRussell
17-04-2023, 09:36 AM
Proper little jailer's pet, aren't we?

Nail them up I say. Nail some sense into them.

overdrive
17-04-2023, 09:40 AM
They were obsessed for years that we didn't win the Scottish Cup, then we won it. Neilson has been sacked twice since then. They still blame him. Who would have thought that such a dismall record, that haunted us, is now haunting them, and it will for a long time if not forever. Oh ma ****in achinng sides.

He technically wasn't sacked by them first time round (unless you mean in his career, in which case he has been sacked twice since we won the cup, just not twice by Hearts). It was a bit of a similar situation with Bobby Williamson with us though whereby the clubs were delighted when Plymouth and MK Dons came in for them (without us hiring planes, of course)