PDA

View Full Version : Brian Mclaughlin

Not In The Know
18-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Why does this fud get first questions at every presser. Always has a wee dig or throws in a controversial question.

lord bunberry
18-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Why does this fud get first questions at every presser. Always has a wee dig or throws in a controversial question.
**** knows the man is a hearts **** and a **** journalist.

The 90+2
18-12-2020, 11:15 PM
I've not much love for Neil Lennon but he knew that fat ***** card when he asked any Hibs questions. :agree:

Jack Ross is far too polite to bite.

seanshow
19-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Always felt it should be streamed live, give the info direct to the people who are paying the bills? instead of receiving it second hand from these parasitic bell ends looking for a headline.

19-12-2020, 04:58 AM
A fat hearts fud. Should stick to golf like most of the hertz support.

Vault Boy
19-12-2020, 05:47 AM
Yep. I'm not one for going after journalists on a personal level, especially if it's just because of disagreements over sport - but I really don't like his style of questioning.

Juniper Greens
19-12-2020, 06:34 AM
He didn't come over on the Hearts program well at all. Obviously just a fan boy.

Why are our journalists so poor?!

green day
19-12-2020, 07:26 AM

Mind you, I thought his questions ahead of todays match were decent.

Not In The Know
19-12-2020, 07:44 AM
Yep. I'm not one for going after journalists on a personal level, especially if it's just because of disagreements over sport - but I really don't like his style of questioning.

Totally agree. He would not be granted the senior first slot every week tho.

Greenbeard
19-12-2020, 10:22 AM
He didn't come over on the Hearts program well at all. Obviously just a fan boy.

Why are our journalists so poor?!
Don't agree. His deep, knowledgeable and difficult opening question to Stendel in his pre-match interview in the tunnel prior to KO in his very first match was worthy of an award.
"So Daniel, why have you selected the team you've selected for today's match?"
To which Stendel answers "I don't know."
Brilliant stuff.

kaimendhibs
19-12-2020, 10:30 AM
On BBC news yesterday he said Hearts were relegated because of covid [emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

WhileTheChief..
19-12-2020, 10:40 AM
It’s the squeaky, submissive voice he puts on when asking questions that bugs me.

It’s amazing how similar the likes of him and Alan Preston are. Everything you would imagine a Hearts fan to be summed up right there.

plhibs
19-12-2020, 11:01 AM
What has he done?

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Because I don't see him down here, I had no idea who he was. I met him while I was having a morning coffee with a few others outside our hotel in Slovenia. He wanted some footage, and a few words for the camera. He looked so uninterested in what he was doing, and not interested in the subject he was covering. Knowing what I know about him now, I understand why he looked like he'd rather have been somewhere else rather than following Hibs. 😂