PDA

View Full Version : Signing into Hibs TV

BSEJVT
15-12-2020, 03:42 PM
I think I recall that season ticket holders are able to access Hibs TV free this year? Is this correct or have I just dreamed it up?

If it is correct is it the same user details as Hibs pass?

BTW I know tonights match isn't on it and I have Premier TV for that, but at a loose end and wanted to look at what is on it

Thanks

Sir David Gray
15-12-2020, 05:11 PM
I think I recall that season ticket holders are able to access Hibs TV free this year? Is this correct or have I just dreamed it up?

If it is correct is it the same user details as Hibs pass?

BTW I know tonights match isn't on it and I have Premier TV for that, but at a loose end and wanted to look at what is on it

Thanks

Yeah if you're a season ticket holder and you only have Hibs TV because of that (i.e. you didn't have an existing subscription prior to this year) then your Hibs TV login is the same as Hibspass i.e. username - first name-surname-client ID and password - client ID.

EG username - joe-bloggs-12345 password - 12345

If your client ID starts with a 0 then the 0 gets dropped.

BSEJVT
15-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Yeah if you're a season ticket holder and you only have Hibs TV because of that (i.e. you didn't have an existing subscription prior to this year) then your Hibs TV login is the same as Hibspass i.e. username - first name-surname-client ID and password - client ID.

EG username - joe-bloggs-12345 password - 12345

If your client ID starts with a 0 then the 0 gets dropped.

Many Thanks