PDA

View Full Version : Todays Ref.

kaimendhibs
05-12-2020, 05:01 PM
First off, didnt think he had a bad game at all BUT, how was Hallbergs wee nudge a foul when Mugabis on Wright wasnt? Possible red card if given?
I know we won 3 0 but still a concern for me

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
05-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Andrew Dallas. In no way in his job because his dad was a referee.

The worst of all the referees, it reduces the game to a lottery when it's tighter than today.

PaulSmith
05-12-2020, 05:06 PM
First off, didnt think he had a bad game at all BUT, how was Hallbergs wee nudge a foul when Mugabis on Wright wasnt? Possible red card if given?
I know we won 3 0 but still a concern for me

Didn’t look much in it for me.

How did Hallberg not get booked in the first half for blatantly pulling the guy back and then escape breaking up another promising attack in the 2nd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

green day
05-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Didn’t look much in it for me.

How did Hallberg not get booked in the first half for blatantly pulling the guy back and then escape breaking up another promising attack in the 2nd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dallas also ignored Newells awful attempted foul, then evened it up later by ignoring an obvious one on Doidge !!

Crap for both sides. He is even worse than his dad (i know, it doesnt seem possible).

kaimendhibs
05-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Dallas also ignored Newells awful attempted foul, then evened it up later by ignoring an obvious one on Doidge !!

Crap for both sides. He is even worse than his dad (i know, it doesnt seem possible).I know, I laughed out loud at that one.

J-C
05-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Terrible ref fast tracked because of his dad, should be nowhere near this level, the west coast referee mafia at it's best.

matty_f
05-12-2020, 05:34 PM
I thought we benefited from a few wee decisions in the game, though nothing significant.

hibsbollah
05-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Mugabe was dictating play but then he sold the farm on that foul...

:flying:

tamig
05-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Terrible ref fast tracked because of his dad, should be nowhere near this level, the west coast referee mafia at it's best.

He was still better than top man Collum in the last game.

wookie70
05-12-2020, 06:18 PM
I don't think he did too badly but the lack of cards was a feature of his performance. It was equal though with both teams benefitting so not too big an issue. Did Newall not miss completely with the tackle. If so he didn't actually do anything wrong despite the obvious intention

matty_f
05-12-2020, 06:20 PM
I thought we benefited from a few wee decisions in the game, though nothing significant.

Actually thought their goal should have stood of it was given for a foul (rather than offside, which was suggested). That was a pretty significant decision. (Just remembered it!)

SouthMoroccoStu
05-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Did Gallagher get booked for his “stop the break away” challenge in the 2nd half?

And Watt easily could have been off for breaking Rockys nose

Mugabe should have been in the book about 4 times

Typical Dallas (old or new) performance

davy67 +
05-12-2020, 06:48 PM
A bit whistle happy I'd say

theonlywayisup
05-12-2020, 07:17 PM
I don't think he did too badly but the lack of cards was a feature of his performance. It was equal though with both teams benefitting so not too big an issue. Did Newall not miss completely with the tackle. If so he didn't actually do anything wrong despite the obvious intention

I agree. I thought he referred it like someone 20 years ago would have referred it. That is only give yellow cards for overly robust challenges, off which there were none today.

allyh1bs
05-12-2020, 07:23 PM
Watt’s back handed punch to Rocky’s nose was sly and cowardly, and should have been rewarded with a red card. No way that was not deliberate. Not even a word from the ref. Thought Rocky might have a go at the Weasel at full time, but all seemed to be pally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lago
05-12-2020, 07:29 PM
:aok:
Actually thought their goal should have stood of it was given for a foul (rather than offside, which was suggested). That was a pretty significant decision. (Just remembered it!)

Col L
05-12-2020, 07:35 PM
What about the first free-kick of the second half we got at the edge of the box - lucky if that wall was 7 yards away!? They were level with the penalty spot so it wasn’t rocket science to work out they were nowhere near 10 yards. Dallas is hopeless, just glad it wasn’t a factor for us today.

Stonewall
05-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Didn’t get everything right but seemed to have a good rapport with the players and didn’t feel the need to throw around yellow cards and still kept control of the game.

JimBHibees
07-12-2020, 06:31 AM
What about the first free-kick of the second half we got at the edge of the box - lucky if that wall was 7 yards away!? They were level with the penalty spot so it wasn’t rocket science to work out they were nowhere near 10 yards. Dallas is hopeless, just glad it wasn’t a factor for us today.

Yep personally think he is awful ref. Was that the free kick Campbell jumped 2 yards in front of the wall to block and the ref let it go.

Gloucester Hibs
07-12-2020, 06:47 AM
Yep personally think he is awful ref. Was that the free kick Campbell jumped 2 yards in front of the wall to block and the ref let it go.

Yep forgot about that one, Mothwell player rushed the free kick, lucky if he was 5 yards away when it was taken.

JimBHibees
07-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Yep forgot about that one, Mothwell player rushed the free kick, lucky if he was 5 yards away when it was taken.

Incredible that wasn't retaken and booked the player was so blatant.