PDA

View Full Version : Onwards and upwards

Magpie
05-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Fantastic result today with a few key players missing. We are now 3rd.

Scottish League Cup quarter final to look forward too which can see us return to Hampden and our next three league games are Hamilton (A), Dundee Utd (H) and St Mirren (H), all winnable before Christmas.

Onwards and upwards.

wookie70
05-12-2020, 04:11 PM

Scottish League Cup quarter final to look forward too which can see us return to Hampden and our next three league games are Hamilton (A), Dundee Utd (H) and St Mirren (H), all winnable before Christmas.

Onwards and upwards. Ferguson sent off for the Dandies too so they have a key man missing for at least one game. Aberdeen have tougher games before Christmas so great chance to get a lead on them regardless of the game in hand

Moulin Yarns
05-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Ferguson sent off for the Dandies too so they have a key man missing for at least one game. Aberdeen have tougher games before Christmas so great chance to get a lead on them regardless of the game in hand

Guarantee they will appeal.

wookie70
05-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Guarantee they will appeal. It was two bookings so not likely

green day
05-12-2020, 04:15 PM
It was two bookings so not likely

Which is amusing because - by all accounts - it was a foul on him :greengrin

Juniper Greens
05-12-2020, 04:20 PM
Which is amusing because - by all accounts - it was a foul on him :greengrin

I think you can appeal bookings now?

green day
05-12-2020, 04:21 PM

No idea mate, I have given up on all these stupid rule changes "unnatural positions" for handball and all that crap.

ElginHibbie
05-12-2020, 04:56 PM

For some reason I think it's only bookings for simulation that can be appealed, might be completely making that up though

wookie70
05-12-2020, 06:27 PM
For some reason I think it's only bookings for simulation that can be appealed, might be completely making that up though
I'm sure you could always appeal simulation and wrongly identified players but I'm sure one of the Uglies appealed a booking this year or last. I don't think it is commonplace though to appeal bookings and perhaps it is only the Uglies who are allowed to do it as part of their deal with the SFA lol

AFKA5814_Hibs
05-12-2020, 08:16 PM

Onwards and upwards.

Apart from the Huns at Ibrox on Boxing Day, we have a really good run of fixtures until Celtc away on 11th January. 4 home games and 2 away to Hamilton and Alloa. Without wanting to be too optimistic I've fancy us to win them all. 🙈