PDA

View Full Version : Hsl

Pagan Hibernia
04-12-2020, 09:06 AM
Can we have an update on donations to the club in the month of November? Important to keep the momentum up on this.

Vault Boy
04-12-2020, 09:10 AM
The updates will keep coming, just haven't had last month's figure confirmed to the social media folks yet

SouthMoroccoStu
04-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Entirely possible I'm suffering from lockdown madness

Did they not tease there was a big announcement happening in the last 2 weeks

If so I totally missed it!

Vault Boy
04-12-2020, 10:43 AM
£19,188.16 for November 👍

Vault Boy
04-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Entirely possible I'm suffering from lockdown madness

Did they not tease there was a big announcement happening in the last 2 weeks

If so I totally missed it!

An advert on HTV's The Match and another Francks prize draw are the only things I can think of these last couple of weeks, no big announcements IIRC!

wallpaperman
04-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Our figures seem to be gradually going down again are they not? Very disappointing, but I guess these are difficult times.

Pagan Hibernia
04-12-2020, 11:26 AM
£19,188.16 for November 👍

dipped a wee bit. Still mighty impressive mind

tamig
04-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Our figures seem to be gradually going down again are they not? Very disappointing, but I guess these are difficult times.

I think 20k a month is reasonably healthy compared to what it was at the start of the year. Would still be good if we could get more regular donators though.

lucky
04-12-2020, 12:55 PM
This free money to the club. So no one can complain. But it is a fifth of what hearts donate

Daniel 1875
04-12-2020, 02:48 PM

I think it’s understandable given Christmas isn’t far away that we’d see a bit of a drop this month and next. Hopefully 2021 can bring some more certainty to people’s lives and therefore increase our monthly total.

Naturally harder to incentivise people to donate/start a DD outside of a transfer window though as there’s less to shout about.

As always we’d love to hear from supporters with ideas to boost the regular monthly figure - there’s been a great increase in interest and sign ups in the last 6 months but there’s lots of potential contributors out there who we’d love to get on board.

Iggy Pope
04-12-2020, 02:51 PM
Would’ve dipped below £19K but for the badges :greengrin
Still a very small number available via a PM.

Bostonhibby
04-12-2020, 02:52 PM
This free money to the club. So no one can complain. But it is a fifth of what hearts donateThere's a theory that it's not what you've got, but what you do with it.
We've still not got an unfinished way over budget single tier stand or been relegated since both schemes started.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

G B Young
04-12-2020, 04:58 PM
This free money to the club. So no one can complain. But it is a fifth of what hearts donate

Maybe I'm just not as big a Hibs fan as I thought I was but I continue to find it a bit weird rather than admirable that Hearts fans throw that much of their cash at the club when the return (ie success on the pitch) is next to non existent.

Vault Boy
04-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Would’ve dipped below £19K but for the badges :greengrin
Still a very small number available via a PM.

Definitely, great work from you :aok:

murray26
04-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Still great money for the club.. well done all👋

zitelli62
04-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Hearts need the money or there finished we dont much rather be in our position.

LeithMike
04-12-2020, 05:21 PM
But it is a fifth of what hearts donate

I dont think we know enough about the FoH donations to compare. For all we know 4/5th of those donations could be coming from rich benefactors.

Hibs' fans giving £20,000 to the club a month for nothing in return is pretty remarkable. Hats off to the donors as well as the administrators of HSL (who do a fine job for no reward). Well-deserving of representation on the club's board.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

wallpaperman
04-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Maybe I'm just not as big a Hibs fan as I thought I was but I continue to find it a bit weird rather than admirable that Hearts fans throw that much of their cash at the club when the return (ie success on the pitch) is next to non existent.

I find it both weird and admirable.

By that I mean that I have a grudging respect for the amount they continue to pile into the club, but weird that the vast majority seem to care little for the amount that has been squandered with seemingly little accountability.

Ringothedog
04-12-2020, 07:11 PM
I still can’t restart my direct debit, have emailed HSL numerous times about the message below-
Ups! No active mandates found, please contact support. Sorry for any inconvenience

Daniel 1875
04-12-2020, 07:28 PM
I still can’t restart my direct debit, have emailed HSL numerous times about the message below-
Ups! No active mandates found, please contact support. Sorry for any inconvenience

Ringo - I have just sent you a PM.

Anyone else who is in the same boat with an 'inactive mandate' may have to visit this link (https://pay.gocardless.com/flow/RE0016ZKV3JANDXYAA6TMKPTRAMNVGYP) to re-instruct their bank to authorise a DD to Hibernian Supporters. Once this is done once it should allow a smooth set up from the 'My Account' page on hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk) which then doesn't need to be touched again.