PDA

View Full Version : Login frustration.

Jim44
26-11-2020, 05:15 PM
In the past few days, I’ve had to sign in to Hibs.net, despite previously ticking ‘remember me’. It’s only happening on my IPhone ..... IPad seems ok.

easty
26-11-2020, 05:20 PM
Leeann only just announced she's leaving and already all things Hibs are falling apart.

Onceinawhile
27-11-2020, 12:00 PM
In the past few days, I’ve had to sign in to Hibs.net, despite previously ticking ‘remember me’. It’s only happening on my IPhone ..... IPad seems ok.

I found that I was logged in, but I needed to click on the forum first.

Carheenlea
27-11-2020, 12:05 PM

I get that quite often. I just ignore the log in request and it automatically logs in when clicking a thread.

Keith_M
27-11-2020, 12:21 PM

I get that one one of my phones but not the other.

Both have different browsers.

Jim44
27-11-2020, 03:16 PM

I get that quite often. I just ignore the log in request and it automatically logs in when clicking a thread. Yes

I used to get that but not now.

I get that one one of my phones but not the other.

Both have different browsers.

My browser is Safari on both IPad and IPhone.

Since452
27-11-2020, 03:26 PM
I need to log in every time I come on. Annoying when going to post something then realise you aren't logged in

wookie70
27-11-2020, 09:17 PM
I need to log in every time I come on. Annoying when going to post something then realise you aren't logged in
I'm the same and the log in at the top often doesn't work.

EH75
27-11-2020, 09:38 PM
I used to get this and I think there was a thread about it a while ago. I think it's to do with wether or not you have "http" or "https" in front of the web address. Whichever one you have in your address bar, change it to the other and this should sort it out.