PDA

View Full Version : Question Mark Molley

Gaffer1875
09-11-2020, 11:21 PM
I saw a piece online today about a 36 year old ex footballer who’s career was ruined by injury. Released by Chelsea then Celtic in 2003 he played a few youth games for us, can anyone remember him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
09-11-2020, 11:51 PM
I saw a piece online today about a 36 year old ex footballer who’s career was ruined by injury. Released by Chelsea then Celtic in 2003 he played a few youth games for us, can anyone remember him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His surname is Molloy.
I don't remember him but was really impressed with him in the piece you refer to.
Positive mindset and getting on with and enjoying his life after football.

Lago
10-11-2020, 01:15 PM
It's funny but the other day I happened to stumble across information about former Hibs players & even though I have followed Hibs since the early 70s there were quite a few that I had absolutely no recollection of watching them play for Hibs, yet I must have. Anyone else had that experience?

calumhibee1
10-11-2020, 01:30 PM
It's funny but the other day I happened to stumble across information about former Hibs players & even though I have followed Hibs since the early 70s there were quite a few that I had absolutely no recollection of watching them play for Hibs, yet I must have. Anyone else had that experience?

All the time. Even the Stubbs era had some players who only played a game but cannot remember them.