PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers - a poor effort - Not even funny...

Viva_Palmeiras
09-11-2020, 03:59 PM
http://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_ url&recruited_by_id=5a8f3320-2259-11eb-bec2-c5c4b2be1042&fbclid=IwAR3FwWlKVubOUNByk3qo4b3WOQgR XHAdQwt8t510nLwoF-FIObixnN0oBtQ

The 90+2
09-11-2020, 04:05 PM
If you take the https out and just www it will post the link mate.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-11-2020, 04:15 PM
If you take the https out and just www it will post the link mate.

Done

Smartie
09-11-2020, 04:43 PM
It made me laugh.

Andy74
09-11-2020, 04:52 PM
This place is more protective of Rangers than of Hibs of late.

jacomo
09-11-2020, 05:06 PM

Not sure about that, but that petition gave me the boak. So clearly a product of the usual Old Firm vindictive pettiness, where they will use literally anything to try and harm their rival.

I have no doubt performance enhancing drugs are used by footballers, but who’s to say they aren’t used by Celtc players too.

As we’ve seen with the big news story across the pond this week - if you’ve got evidence of wrongdoing, you have a duty to make that known. If you’ve got no evidence, stfu.

H18 SFR
09-11-2020, 05:07 PM
That’s hilarious.

The 90+2
09-11-2020, 05:07 PM

Take your Lennon blinkers off and you’ll see the majority hate both equally.

Andy74
09-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Take your Lennon blinkers off and you’ll see the majority hate both equally.

Not lately, no. A bit of a Rangers love in recently.

For the record I certainly don’t hate them equally.

The article is pointless nonsense that they are best left to get on with. I wouldn’t really expect a Hibs fan to care enough to come running on here with it.

The 90+2
09-11-2020, 05:25 PM

The article is pointless nonsense that they are best left to get on with. I wouldn’t really expect a Hibs fan to care enough to come running on here with it.

I know you don’t. You love Neil Lennon and he manages Celtic.

I can see why you would complain about hibs fans laughing at him and them.

Neil Lennon couldn’t give an utter **** about Hibernian. Just for the record.

brianmc
09-11-2020, 06:16 PM

I take it you signed the maniac's petition?

Northernhibee
09-11-2020, 06:56 PM
What amuses me is “Jermaine Defoe - a gentleman nearly 40 - resembles a mini Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson”.

Dwayne Johnson who is as close to 50 as Jermaine Defoe is to 40.

The 90+2
09-11-2020, 06:58 PM
What amuses me is “Jermaine Defoe - a gentleman nearly 40 - resembles a mini Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson”.

Dwayne Johnson who is as close to 50 as Jermaine Defoe is to 40.

It doesn’t matter what his age is, tbh 👌

Viva_Palmeiras
09-11-2020, 07:08 PM

Ach away we ye. Glad you stopped there. I’ll check with you before my next post tho’ sheesh hardly crime of the century. “Running on here” ... peace out.

The 90+2
09-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Ach away we ye. Glad you stopped there. I’ll check with you before my next post tho’ sheesh hardly crime of the century. “Running on here” ... peace out.

Don’t react. 👌

Viva_Palmeiras
09-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Don’t react. 👌

👌

EI255
11-11-2020, 05:44 PM
Druggies

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
11-11-2020, 06:22 PM
... A bit of a Rangers love in recently.

A what???

:confused:

Onceinawhile
11-11-2020, 07:08 PM
It doesn’t matter what his age is, tbh 👌

😂😂

Andy74
11-11-2020, 09:21 PM
I know you don’t. You love Neil Lennon and he manages Celtic.

I can see why you would complain about hibs fans laughing at him and them.

Neil Lennon couldn’t give an utter **** about Hibernian. Just for the record.

Nah, you’re not really understanding this one.

I hate Rangers because they are a vile institution with vile fans who largely openly discriminate against a large part of society.

Last thing on my mind would be seeing a pretty stupid article about them and decide to come on to a Hibs fans site to get some support or action for them.

There’s a few posters now who seem to talk Rangers up at every opportunity. I wouldn’t imagine that’s something many Hibs fans would have much time for.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-11-2020, 09:31 PM
Nah, you’re not really understanding this one.

I hate Rangers because they are a vile institution with vile fans who largely openly discriminate against a large part of society.

Last thing on my mind would be seeing a pretty stupid article about them and decide to come on to a Hibs fans site to get some support or action for them.

There’s a few posters now who seem to talk Rangers up at every opportunity. I wouldn’t imagine that’s something many Hibs fans would have much time for.

Enjoy your lock down, go out for a walk and smell the roses. Maybe you’ll change modes. Good luck wish you Orrabest.

Carheenlea
12-11-2020, 11:17 AM
What’s the joke meant to be?

Not sure I’m really getting the gist of the link posted by OP :dunno:

Right over my head whatever it is.

Keith_M
13-11-2020, 06:39 PM

You really need to get off those hallucinogenic drugs.

I've seen some posters admit that the current The Rangers side is actually better than we'd like to imagine but I wouldn't exactly call that a 'love in' or 'talking up rangers'

I think your hatred of all things Hun is making you see things that just aren't there.