PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 Zip Training Top

Greenbeard
05-11-2020, 09:38 PM
This top is going on my Santa list - the one with the abstract lines across the shoulders. Anyone got one and able to give guidance on sizing?
Most Macron garments these days seem to be slim fit and I am beyond slim these days. Don't want to end up with a tight fit showing off my moobs and belly like I am a pregnant bearded lady.

SJNB Hibby
05-11-2020, 11:20 PM
This top is going on my Santa list - the one with the abstract lines across the shoulders. Anyone got one and able to give guidance on sizing?
Most Macron garments these days seem to be slim fit and I am beyond slim these days. Don't want to end up with a tight fit showing off my moobs and belly like I am a pregnant bearded lady.

The grey one?? I got it, and it is very tight---I'm an XL, ordered a XXL and its still embarassingly tight====so I wear it under a Hibs sweat shirt
But its a beautiful shirt

Greenbeard
06-11-2020, 08:02 AM
The grey one?? I got it, and it is very tight---I'm an XL, ordered a XXL and its still embarassingly tight====so I wear it under a Hibs sweat shirt
But its a beautiful shirt
Cheers. Aye the grey one. I am probably a similar size, recently "graduating" to more of an XL than L. But I see they are out of 2XL and 3XL. To think I used to be size M and 32 waist. And with the extra bulk, how come I'm not booming it down the fairway like Bryson De Chambeau. In fact the opposite.

jeffers
06-11-2020, 08:36 AM
Agree with the previous comments re sizing. I’m an XL in Under Armour as an example, bought the grandad style collared polo shirt in XXL and it’s still too tight. I appreciate Macron aren’t a UK company, but given they are making kit for a UK club and it’s fans more realistic sizing would be helpful.

Bristolhibby
06-11-2020, 04:24 PM
It’s mental. It’s not just that they are cut small (they are), it’s the inconsistency.

Hibs tops and hoodies - XXL
Scotland Rugby shirt and polo - XL
Edinburgh rugby training T - XXL
Bath rugby Polo - XL, but it’s snug, lose a few pounds and I’ll be fine. (He says after having a massive Chinese last night and leftovers for lunch today).

For reference I’m a Large in the Adidas Scotland football shirt.

J