PDA

View Full Version : Hampden Horror Show

HibsTalk
03-11-2020, 08:19 PM
🚨Episode 141🚨

• Derby Defeat
• What Needs To Change?
• Does This Change View On Season So Far?
• Aberdeen Perfect Opponent To Bounce Back?
• Start/Bench/Sell - Matty Jack/Gogic/Bartley Please

Apple
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/halloween-horror-show/id1236445811?i=1000497069431

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/4M24SWMkFubBeZ4k2ckJyi?si=jY3FYgpvT0WuN4zQkHpoHw

Carheenlea
03-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Cant say Im looking forward to this one..

Will tune in tomorrow morning.

Unseen work
03-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Horror show 😂

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2020, 06:10 AM
Interesting discussion a lot of valid points

I did not realise Paul Hanlon said “ It was just another game” ?

Agree that HIBS let the fans down big time

They don’t deserve us and need to get some of our passion and will to win

Too early to sack JR

Hibs also had no shots on target Celtic away as well

Start : Jack

Bench: Bartley

Sell: Gogic

Keep up the good work

Onwards and upwards

:thumbsup:

The 90+2
04-11-2020, 06:15 AM
Horror show 😂

We lost to a lower league side that happens to be our rivals on Halloween.

Horror show sums it up well.

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2020, 06:23 AM

Halloween Hampden Horror Show :na na:

The 90+2
04-11-2020, 06:26 AM
Halloween Horror Show :na na:

Sounds like an episode of the simpsons mate.

In fact the show should just be called “Doh”.

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2020, 06:30 AM
Sounds like an episode of the simpsons mate.

In fact the show should just be called “Doh”.
Noticed there is a horse called Spider Pig

It won as well

Just saying likes :greengrin

Better than talking about Saturday

The 90+2
04-11-2020, 06:36 AM
🤣🤣🤣 mate I’m taking you for a pint when this lockdowns done.

Steve20
04-11-2020, 07:14 AM
Derby Defeat - A shambles. Players hiding again in a derby.

What Needs To Change? - The mentality of the club. A derby is an important game for fans of everyone that has a rival. "it's just another game" is a slap in the face of the fans. They don't treat it like another game across the city.

Does This Change View On Season So Far? Course it does. There's still 2 cups and 3rd place up for grabs, but losing a semi final that shouldn't have been too much of a problem is not on. 1-0 wins at St Johnstone and Killie aren't on a par with a cup final and a derby win.

Aberdeen Perfect Opponent To Bounce Back? Nope. They usually beat us. Not convinced Jack Ross can cope with big matches and this is a big match

Start/Bench/Sell - Matty Jack/Gogic/Bartley Please - Easy. Start Matty Jack, Bench Bartley, sell Gogic.

matty_f
04-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Interesting discussion a lot of valid points

I did not realise Paul Hanlon said “ It was just another game” ?

Agree that HIBS let the fans down big time

They don’t deserve us and need to get some of our passion and will to win

Too early to sack JR

Hibs also had no shots on target Celtic away as well

Start : Jack

Bench: Bartley

Sell: Gogic

Keep up the good work

Onwards and upwards

:thumbsup:

The Hanlon quote has been taking ridiculously out of context, unless I’ve missed him saying it elsewhere.

He was asked about how he’d help Doig through dealing with a game like that. It’s absolutely what he should be saying to make sure Doig wasn’t overwhelmed by the occasion or overcome with nerves etc.

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2020, 09:47 AM
The Hanlon quote has been taking ridiculously out of context, unless I’ve missed him saying it elsewhere.

He was asked about how he’d help Doig through dealing with a game like that. It’s absolutely what he should be saying to make sure Doig wasn’t overwhelmed by the occasion or overcome with nerves etc.
OK

Hakim Sar
05-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Hapless Hibs Harangued by Hacked Off Hoards of Hibees as Team Huff and Puff to Hundred Thousandth Hampden Humiliation at Hands of Hacking, Horrible Hearts in Hostile Derby Hex that was Highly Likely to be a Halloween Howler that even Hearty Harry could have Held the Halftime team talk Huddle and still Have Had a Haring HatTrick Honestly because it just Happens to be Hibs and How much of a Hairy Hippopotamus in derbies they truly are.

Hippos out.
Herman Hreidarsson in.

Stonewall
05-11-2020, 02:19 PM
🚨Episode 141🚨

• Derby Defeat
• What Needs To Change?
• Does This Change View On Season So Far?
• Aberdeen Perfect Opponent To Bounce Back?
• Start/Bench/Sell - Matty Jack/Gogic/Bartley Please

Apple
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/halloween-horror-show/id1236445811?i=1000497069431

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/4M24SWMkFubBeZ4k2ckJyi?si=jY3FYgpvT0WuN4zQkHpoHw

I think I’ll give this a miss.

Itsnoteasy
05-11-2020, 02:39 PM

Doig is Scottish, he will have heard & maybe watched a derby. I can't understand Hanlon saying its just another game that it would overwhelm him. Do you think if the laddie played for Hertz they would give him the same words of wisdom. Naw, Naismith & co would be saying, we better get stuck into this pile of $h1t3 & ram it right up them.

Wilson
05-11-2020, 02:42 PM

We should have won that game on chances without playing particularly well. Score that penalty and we win. Jack Ross talked about fine margins. That summed it up. It was no horror show.

Smartie
05-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Hapless Hibs Harangued by Hacked Off Hoards of Hibees as Team Huff and Puff to Hundred Thousandth Hampden Humiliation at Hands of Hacking, Horrible Hearts in Hostile Derby Hex that was Highly Likely to be a Halloween Howler that even Hearty Harry could have Held the Halftime team talk Huddle and still Have Had a Haring HatTrick Honestly because it just Happens to be Hibs and How much of a Hairy Hippopotamus in derbies they truly are.

Hippos out.
Herman Hreidarsson in.

Surely you could have found space in there for at least one "HOOF"?

Pedantic_Hibee
05-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Derby Defeat - A shambles. Players hiding again in a derby.

What Needs To Change? - The mentality of the club. A derby is an important game for fans of everyone that has a rival. "it's just another game" is a slap in the face of the fans. They don't treat it like another game across the city.

Does This Change View On Season So Far? Course it does. There's still 2 cups and 3rd place up for grabs, but losing a semi final that shouldn't have been too much of a problem is not on. 1-0 wins at St Johnstone and Killie aren't on a par with a cup final and a derby win.

Aberdeen Perfect Opponent To Bounce Back? Nope. They usually beat us. Not convinced Jack Ross can cope with big matches and this is a big match

Start/Bench/Sell - Matty Jack/Gogic/Bartley Please - Easy. Start Matty Jack, Bench Bartley, sell Gogic.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Carheenlea
05-11-2020, 07:20 PM
I think I’ll give this a miss.

It was a decent listen. Pretty measured analysis after a few days to let the dust settle and red must clear.

BILLYHIBS
05-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Doig is Scottish, he will have heard & maybe watched a derby. I can't understand Hanlon saying its just another game that it would overwhelm him. Do you think if the laddie played for Hertz they would give him the same words of wisdom. Naw, Naismith & co would be saying, we better get stuck into this pile of $h1t3 & ram it right up them.

Doig used to play for Hearts so he should know the score

ancient hibee
05-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Hello darkness, my old friend.

Art Garfunkel’s birthday today.