PDA

View Full Version : Clubs vote against SPFL being able to call an early end to this season

G B Young
03-11-2020, 04:19 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54791629

Keith_M
03-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Idiots

Lago
03-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Here we go again

Peevemor
03-11-2020, 04:32 PM
I'm not sure it's such a bad thing to be honest.

It could well be that, as happened most of the time last season, the clubs will vote in line with the board's recommendations, only they want to retain a measure of control in case the decision is less than straightforward.

Bostonhibby
03-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Send for Budge, all that's required here is a decent autocrat with megalomaniac tendencies and tons of donations.

Sorted it all out last time so no reason why she won't save everything again.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
03-11-2020, 04:40 PM

It could well be that, as happened most of the time last season, the clubs will vote in line with the board's recommendations, only they want to retain a measure of control in case the decision is less than straightforward.
No club wants to have anything set up which may turn out to disadvantage them.They know that a club that qualifies to be relegated on an early end has only one vote and provided your not that club you’re perfectly happy.

Mon Dieu4
03-11-2020, 04:41 PM

Yep, I'm more comfortable with the power being held by the clubs than the SPFL

ancient hibee
03-11-2020, 04:49 PM
D
Yep, I'm more comfortable with the power being held by the clubs than the SPFL

The.clubs are the SPFL. If they’re not going to allow the board(appointed by the clubs)to make any decisions it’s a pretty expensive way of arranging a fixture list.

Mon Dieu4
03-11-2020, 04:51 PM
D

The.clubs are the SPFL. If they’re not going to allow the board(appointed by the clubs)to make any decisions it’s a pretty expensive way of arranging a fixture list.

I know what it is, I don't like the idea of a selected few appointed or not making the decision, I prefer all the clubs voting on it

ancient hibee
03-11-2020, 04:55 PM
I know whatit is, I don't like the idea of a selected few appointed or not making the decision, I prefer all the clubs voting on it

Self interest rools ok:greengrin

Mon Dieu4
03-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Self interest rools ok:greengrin

Correct haha