PDA

View Full Version : Forum Tonight

Santa Cruz
31-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Suppose it’s to be expected. Folk usually get the chance to go to the pub, talk it through, sing a few songs etc. and although still raging have calmed down a bit when they get home.

Some of the comments tonight. Boyle not good enough for Hibs, Doidge can’t play football etc are hilarious. Also a few folk on the match day thread saying they’re throwing in the towel and giving up.

Disappointed like everyone else but that’s football. We’ll get our revenge, that’s how it works.

neil7908
31-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Suppose it’s to be expected. Folk usually get the chance to go to the pub, talk it through, sing a few songs etc. and although still raging have calmed down a bit when they get home.

Some of the comments tonight. Boyle not good enough for Hibs, Doidge can’t play football etc are hilarious. Also a few folk on the match day thread saying they’re throwing in the towel and giving up.

Disappointed like everyone else but that’s football. We’ll get our revenge, that’s how it works.

Well that's 3 Hampden losses against them in 14 years. I'm afraid beating them in the league next season doesn't quite cut it as revenge.

calumhibee1
31-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Well that's 3 Hampden losses against them in 14 years. I'm afraid beating them in the league next season doesn't quite cut it as revenge.

Bang on. That tonight was our chance to make a mends of sorts. The other 2 games, odds haven’t been stacked in our favour but tonight they were. Yet again we have failed to show up. Not good enough. Can’t blame anyone for feeling let down.

Santa Cruz
31-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Yeah it’s not good enough but some of the threads and posts are OTT. Letter to Jack Ross 😊

Glory Lurker
31-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Disappointed men expressing their feelings is a good thing.

Cat Stanton
31-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Usual lesson - avoid Hibs.net till after the next game.

Ludicrous OTT posts all over the place. Hopefully they save cats getting kicked at home.

See you Friday.

BlackSheep
31-10-2020, 08:20 PM

Depends on the circumstance! Beat them to win the league or to relegate them seems quite vengeful to me 😂

The Harp Awakes
31-10-2020, 08:21 PM

Hopefully we avoid them in the cups again this season, they don’t get promoted for 2 or 3 years and we don't have to play them again for 5 years. Maybe over the 5 years we can work how it is we constantly bottle it against them, and put in place a plan to never allow it to happen again.

Itsnoteasy
31-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Hopefully we avoid them in the cups again this season, they don’t get promoted for 2 or 3 years and we don't have to play them again for 5 years. Maybe over the 5 years we can work how it is we constantly bottle it against them, and put in place a plan to never allow it to happen again.

Only need to avoid them if it's at Hampden.

Itsnoteasy
31-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Depends on the circumstance! Beat them to win the league or to relegate them seems quite vengeful to me 😂

We already had the chance to relegate them at ER a few seasons back and we Hibsed It.

green day
31-10-2020, 08:28 PM
We already had the chance to relegate them at ER a few seasons back and we Hibsed It.

No Hibs fan uses that term

tamig
31-10-2020, 08:32 PM

We cannae even relegate them when we have the chance.

tamig
31-10-2020, 08:33 PM

Unforgiveable patter.

uwxm07
31-10-2020, 08:33 PM
We should have ha them dead an buried by half time . We gave them a chance second half and they took it .
We move on and look for a result Friday
( last years cup is so last year - onwards and upwards)

BlackSheep
31-10-2020, 08:35 PM

I’m speaking of the future.... unless you have a time machine and wish to exact revenge for tonight’s match on a past hearts team?

Might be easier to just go back in time and tell Nisbet not to go for the top corner...

mcfly
31-10-2020, 08:42 PM

Some of the comments tonight. Boyle not good enough for Hibs, Doidge can’t play football etc are hilarious. Also a few folk on the match day thread saying they’re throwing in the towel and giving

We bottled it again mate in the big game v hearts.

You cannot blame fans for being annoyed.

Jack Ross has to start winning big games

calumhibee1
31-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Having a go at fans is the last thing here. We are all entitled to feel letdown by that. How about questioning the team and management for a change? The fact that some fans feel offended about others being disappointed says more about them to be honest

Santa Cruz
31-10-2020, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=mcfly;6343608]We bottled it again mate in the big game v hearts.

You cannot blame fans for being annoyed.

Jack Ross has to start winning big games[/QUOT

Not arguing with that mate. The point I was making is that most folk wouldn’t get out of Hamden and immediately post on here. This place went mental for a bit and I’m sure a few folk will regret what they said. Not blaming anyone just an observation of the current situation