PDA

View Full Version : Nisbet

Radge70
31-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Can't wait for him to bounce back - love him.

Ozyhibby
31-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Thought he played alright the rest of the game but it appears I’m the only one who thinks that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KDY Hibs
31-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Can't wait for him to bounce back - love him.

100% how gutting it feels now, he will come back stronger.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Thought he played alright the rest of the game but it appears I’m the only one who thinks that.

He was our most dangerous forward
You don’t how hard it was for him to play tonight, considering his circumstances this week
Anyone can miss a penalty

neil7908
31-10-2020, 07:09 PM
He's a very good player but he don't have the right balance in midfield to support our strikers at the moment.

No doubt he'll bounce back.

18Craig75
31-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Feel like his confidence went when Gordon made that save. Like he though what would he have to do to score.

And I think that mindset was reflected in his penalty. Gordon was inside his head and he thought he’d have to put it postage stamp to get it in.

He’s young though so will learn from this.

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Off it tonight

Draw a line under it and move on

theonlywayisup
31-10-2020, 07:11 PM
He'll come back stronger!

Waxy
31-10-2020, 07:12 PM
A few inches lower it would have been the best pen in history.
The gods of football decided we werent winning this one.

highland hibbee
31-10-2020, 07:13 PM

didn’t think he was particularly good tonight, but he was still a lot better than I would have been :-)
He will bounce back, maybe a good thing there’s no fans at games he can just get on with the games and won’t hear any negativity from the stands.

Bright_Hibee
31-10-2020, 07:16 PM
A few inches lower it would have been the best pen in history.
The gods of football decided we werent winning this one.

His inexperience did. He bottled it against Gordon. The difference between him and Boyce was plain to see in the penalties. He still has room to grow and I think he will.

DTS
31-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Cost us the game. Showed balls to take the pen but sadly missed. The two chances he missed are identical to the two hearts score. Wonder save? Keeper should have no chance.

Hopefully bounces back

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-10-2020, 07:28 PM
His inexperience did. He bottled it against Gordon. The difference between him and Boyce was plain to see in the penalties. He still has room to grow and I think he will.

Yep. His penalty against Killie last week was class. Showed the goalie the eye and placed it the other side. Tonight I think Gordon simply got the better of him. It was simply inexperience. Not blaming him at all, he'll learn from it.

Ronniekirk
31-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Cost us the game. Showed balls to take the pen but sadly missed. The two chances he missed are identical to the two hearts score. Wonder save? Keeper should have no chance.

Hopefully bounces back

It’s his first season stepping up Too much is expected of him .He is developing but still young , Hecwilln learn from it

ekhibee
31-10-2020, 08:04 PM
I actually thought he was our best player, along with Newell. Hanlon was alright too, not really impressed with any of the others. Doidge works hard I suppose, but he's just alright, nothing special. That's purely my opinion though.