✅Killie Review
✅Ross beats Lennon
✅Newell raises the bar
✅Massive semi preview
✅Skol Cup Memories

iTunes:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560?i=1000496298180

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/4VF84soAnPSRztpbkKtVQB?si=7f4t7ak0SVaq66ruQuTq8A

Anchor:
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-Episode-71-Pavarottis-Radge-Wife-elm11h

YouTube link will go up later.

hibsbollah
28-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Enjoyable listen while I was pottering about the garden Matty, thanks :aok:

I hope your claim that we are a ‘far better’ side than Hearts doesn’t come back to bite you on the erse though. (I can just see Neilson pinning this quote on the metaphorical dressing room wall):greengrin I’m not sure there’s evidence enough for that yet, their squad isn’t short of proven experience and internationalists, and i also disagree that they are inferior to Kilmarnock. I’m not a massive follower of non Hibs SPFL but looking at the squad on paper it looks stronger than Killies to me. Remember, a pessimist is never disappointed.

Also, enough with crediting The Athletic for articles. Their takeover of sports journalism is ripping my knitting.

Otherwise, great work :greengrin

matty_f
28-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Enjoyable listen while I was pottering about the garden Matty, thanks :aok:

I hope your claim that we are a ‘far better’ side than Hearts doesn’t come back to bite you on the erse though. (I can just see Neilson pinning this quote on the metaphorical dressing room wall):greengrin I’m not sure there’s evidence enough for that yet, their squad isn’t short of proven experience and internationalists, and i also disagree that they are inferior to Kilmarnock. I’m not a massive follower of non Hibs SPFL but looking at the squad on paper it looks stronger than Killies to me. Remember, a pessimist is never disappointed.

Also, enough with crediting The Athletic for articles. Their takeover of sports journalism is ripping my knitting.

Otherwise, great work :greengrin

Thanks chief.

I did have that thought while I was talking about the team being better, but I am not especially superstitious and went with the idea that it's very, very unlikely that anyone of a Hearts persuasion is going to be tuning in to our nonsense!

I didn't realise that about The Athletic, it's only right to credit them though in fairness. I'll avoid in future! :greengrin

hibsbollah
28-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Thanks chief.

I did have that thought while I was talking about the team being better, but I am not especially superstitious and went with the idea that it's very, very unlikely that anyone of a Hearts persuasion is going to be tuning in to our nonsense!

I didn't realise that about The Athletic, it's only right to credit them though in fairness. I'll avoid in future! :greengrin

I was unfortunate enough to hear the clown from the ‘Amoruso Let’s it Run’ podcast being interviewed the other day, who made some stumbling ersefumble of a joke about Hibs fans social distancing at Hampden being nothing new. At that point I was grateful that unlike that disaster, your contributions are genuinely funny at times at made me want to beat the smug ***** by at least 4 goals on Saturday :greengrin

The 90+2
28-10-2020, 01:17 PM
I was unfortunate enough to hear the clown from the ‘Amoruso Let’s it Run’ podcast being interviewed the other day, who made some stumbling ersefumble of a joke about Hibs fans social distancing at Hampden being nothing new. At that point I was grateful that unlike that disaster, your contributions are genuinely funny at times at made me want to beat the smug ***** by at least 4 goals on Saturday :greengrin

That boy used to be alright and completely impartial when on that monday night fitba podcast. Would never put on the jambo version of anything but have to say that's quite surprising.

matty_f
28-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Here is the YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/5plu-j_WFII

If you enjoy the podcast and listen using Apple, we would really appreciate you leaving a short review for the show please.

KDY Hibs
28-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Here is the YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/5plu-j_WFII

If you enjoy the podcast and listen using Apple, we would really appreciate you leaving a short review for the show please.

Great listen! I totally get the never confident against them, I’m normally the same. However, this feels different and I’m all in! 4-1 the good guys!

matty_f
28-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Great listen! I totally get the never confident against them, I’m normally the same. However, this feels different and I’m all in! 4-1 the good guys!

Loving the confidence!

Bad Habits
28-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Listened today on my way home! Thanks for making 'em

matty_f
28-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Listened today on my way home! Thanks for making 'em

Nice one, thanks!

BILLYHIBS
29-10-2020, 06:02 AM
Good listen

:thumbsup:

matty_f
29-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Good listen

:thumbsup:

Cheers Billy, glad you enjoyed it!

Oscar T Grouch
29-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Enjoyed this again, your claims of being the 3rd best Hibs pod are way off the mark, this is now my goto pod for Hibs now, Hibs Talk and Down the Slope are decent too but don't make me laugh half as much as Longbangers does. Keep up the good work

matty_f
29-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Enjoyed this again, your claims of being the 3rd best Hibs pod are way off the mark, this is now my goto pod for Hibs now, Hibs Talk and Down the Slope are decent too but don't make me laugh half as much as Longbangers does. Keep up the good work

Thanks Oscar, that’s very kind of you.

It’sa good place to be when there are plenty options for quality Hibs content!

speedy_gonzales
29-10-2020, 02:32 PM
I think you guys have "jumped the shark" though when there was a comparison made between Nish & Doidge.
Maybe get John to stick to the low alcohol drinks before recording 😁

Vault Boy
29-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Yet another entertaining episode from you guys! Funny stuff.

matty_f
29-10-2020, 04:38 PM
I think you guys have "jumped the shark" though when there was a comparison made between Nish & Doidge.
Maybe get John to stick to the low alcohol drinks before recording 😁

I think John just likes sticking up for Nish, the only thing I would compare Nish and Doidge with is the lack of free kicks referees give/gave them.

Nish would have to be near decapitated to get anything, and Doidge gets fouled all over the place and it gets ignored, yet he's penalised for the slightest thing.

KDY Hibs
29-10-2020, 07:41 PM

I agree! Love all chat Hibs but banter/radgeness takes the bangers top!