PDA

View Full Version : Semi final Covid19 watch

Spike Mandela
17-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Two weeks to the semi final and we are entering the period of self isolation should any Hibs or Hearts players (or associates) catch the virus.

Time to stay in that bubble folks.:aok:

lord bunberry
17-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Two weeks to the semi final and we are entering the period of self isolation should any Hibs or Hearts players (or associates) catch the virus.

Time to stay in that bubble folks.:aok:
It must be more of a worry for hearts given that they play teams that aren’t testing.

Moulin Yarns
17-10-2020, 09:12 PM
It must be more of a worry for hearts given that they play teams that aren’t testing.

Well, the other teams should be testing, although it looked like Dundee didn't do enough testing on Friday.

Spike Mandela
27-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Irony not lost on me that I started this thread and the wife has now tested positive for Covid 19 and I am self isolating.:rolleyes:

Cases seem to be ramping up a wee bit, hopefully everybody in the squad stays in the clear. What days do they get tested, anyone know?

Stuart93
27-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Irony not lost on me that I started this thread and the wife has now tested positive for Covid 19 and I am self isolating.:rolleyes:

Cases seem to be ramping up a wee bit, hopefully everybody in the squad stays in the clear. What days do they get tested, anyone know?

Not good news mate. Hopefully your wife’s alright.

I’m sure it’s a Thursday? Could be wrong though

Spike Mandela
27-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Not good news mate. Hopefully your wife’s alright.

I’m sure it’s a Thursday? Could be wrong though

Thanks Stuart, early days, fingers crossed.

jeffers
27-10-2020, 02:09 PM

Hope you are both OK and fighting fit in no time.

The Spaceman
27-10-2020, 02:18 PM
Fully expect a “leak” 3 days before of potential positive tests for Boyce, Naismith etc etc only to be proven utter BS by Hearts 5 mins before kick off.

matty_f
27-10-2020, 02:19 PM

Get well soon, Mrs Mandela.

EI255
27-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Fully expect a “leak” 3 days before of potential positive tests for Boyce, Naismith etc etc only to be proven utter BS by Hearts 5 mins before kick off.Or the customery injury doubts, only to make team sheet last minute. A favourite of Harry Potter.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Since452
27-10-2020, 03:35 PM
I hope our players are living at East Mains this week