View Full Version : Ross County v Hibs PPV. £15

h1bs4life
14-10-2020, 12:18 PM
Ross County offering PPV for Saturday's game £15
Sure it was £10 for there Betfred cup games

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/watch-rcfc-v-hibernian

Sir David Gray
14-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Our cup game v Brora was £9.99 to non season ticket holders, league games are £15.

I'm happy to pay that for a decent stream.

JohnMcM
14-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Still much cheaper than travelling there. Hope the stream is good. Cliff and Tam will be there for us I hope. I really enjoy listening to Cliff with the microphone in his pocket or with a sack over his head.:greengrin

Ringothedog
14-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Still much cheaper than travelling there. Hope the stream is good. Cliff and Tam will be there for us I hope. I really enjoy listening to Cliff with the microphone in his pocket or with a sack over his head.:greengrin

Not as good fun though

Kojock
14-10-2020, 01:19 PM

Will it not be the Ross County commentary team ??

Leitherhibs
14-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Will it not be the Ross County commentary team ??

There's been an away fans option on all broadcasts this season, I think.

Billy Whizz
14-10-2020, 01:54 PM

Hibs said Cliff and Tam would be back for Saturday

JohnMcM
14-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Hibs said Cliff and Tam would be back for Saturday

:applause::worried:Good to hear. Be a nail biter waiting to hear how they sound though.:greengrin

Moulin Yarns
14-10-2020, 02:56 PM
:applause::worried:Good to hear. Be a nail biter waiting to hear how they sound though.:greengrin

I'll go for

"mmmmohhhpsshhhhuuuppp"

The 90+2
14-10-2020, 03:33 PM
Ross County have a top quality stream. Was watching some of their match last night.

King Cosell
14-10-2020, 03:36 PM

I could only get home commentary for the St Mirren game.

SquashedFrogg
14-10-2020, 03:40 PM

There was defo an away option for that game mate.

Sir David Gray
14-10-2020, 04:05 PM

I've paid for streams against Livingston and St Mirren so far and had the option of Hibs commentary for both although the away stream for St Mirren was so bad that I watched the St Mirren commentary instead - which was very good.

Lendo
14-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Really enjoying the PPV format this season. I know it’s been forced on us given the situation but I’m wondering if it’s maybe going to stick around in some format once fans are back in the grounds.

Iggy Pope
14-10-2020, 04:36 PM

It was better sticking that way.

thebakerboy
14-10-2020, 04:46 PM
I've paid for streams against Livingston and St Mirren so far and had the option of Hibs commentary for both although the away stream for St Mirren was so bad that I watched the St Mirren commentary instead - which was very good.

I have to agree , this happened to me as well and their commentary was very good and pretty fair .

hibee-boys
14-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Really enjoying the PPV format this season. I know it’s been forced on us given the situation but I’m wondering if it’s maybe going to stick around in some format once fans are back in the grounds.

For various reasons just can't get to many away games, would happily pay £15 to watch away games. Appreciate that Sky games won't/can't be available but I wonder if this will continue to be an option post Covid restrictions.

Sir David Gray
14-10-2020, 06:26 PM

It's not financially viable to allow multiple people to watch a single stream for a similar cost of a match ticket which all of the people would have potentially paid by going to the match.

matty_f
14-10-2020, 06:47 PM
It's not financially viable to allow multiple to watch a single stream for a similar cost of a match ticket which all of the people would have potentially paid by going to the match.

I think the away day is special for football fans and i can’t imagine that many regular away attendees would swap the experience with watching a stream.

Done right, there’s room for both and it’s something clubs should explore when it next comes to negotiating tv contracts.

hibee-boys
14-10-2020, 07:46 PM
It's not financially viable to allow multiple people to watch a single stream for a similar cost of a match ticket which all of the people would have potentially paid by going to the match.

I bet they would generate more revenue from people who wouldn't have planned to go than fans who drop out because they can watch a stream instead.

kaimendhibs
14-10-2020, 08:05 PM
There was defo an away option for that game mate.Aye there was but the home link worked far better

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
14-10-2020, 08:08 PM
I bet they would generate more revenue from people who wouldn't have planned to go than fans who drop out because they can watch a stream instead.

All clubs are speaking about just now is getting folk through the gate. I can’t see them, particularly up here, ever doing anything that potentially discourages folk from going to a game.

davhibby
14-10-2020, 08:18 PM

How many would they lose that would just watch it at home on a stream between 3/4 people rather than pay individually to actually go to the game? Quite a few, especially if the weather isn’t great which is 90% of the time here

Juniper Greens
14-10-2020, 09:45 PM
I think, longer term, we should ditch the sky contract. £15ppv £20 attend in person for all games.

Quite a few of the other countries around Europe have every league game on TV, which is why our Sky deal looks so bad on paper.

I'd still attend every game that I could, but would be good to have that option available otherwise. Would also make it simpler to make the international offering more on an even keel.

RyeSloan
14-10-2020, 09:57 PM
It’s an interesting one.

Would I give up my season ticket if all games were PPV? No.

Would I attend less away games if it was on PPV? No.

Would I PPV for the away games I couldn’t go to or simply don’t want to go to? Sure.

So from my survey of one it would defo increase revenues.

Quite how that plays out across all fans and teams I have no idea but if you never try it you will never know.

My totally unscientific gut feel is that people who want and can attend in person would still do so...watching on TV is no substitute to being at the game. But on the flip side I think there is a large untapped market of those who would pay to watch it on TV but would never really countenance going in person....for all manner of reasons.

It would be a brave and bold move, so probably not anything we will see in Scottish Football for a while then [emoji1787]

James Stephen
15-10-2020, 06:26 AM
It’s an interesting one.

Would I PPV for the away games I couldn’t go to or simply don’t want to go to? Sure.

Quite how that plays out across all fans and teams I have no idea but if you never try it you will never know.

My totally unscientific gut feel is that people who want and can attend in person would still do so...watching on TV is no substitute to being at the game. But on the flip side I think there is a large untapped market of those who would pay to watch it on TV but would never really countenance going in person....for all manner of reasons.

It would be a brave and bold move, so probably not anything we will see in Scottish Football for a while then [emoji1787]

Agree with this.

I rarely go to away games, but i would use this. But equally it wouldnt stop me attending the odd away game i do go to.

BILLYHIBS
15-10-2020, 06:53 AM
It’s an interesting one.

PPV will be the new normal

WhileTheChief..
15-10-2020, 07:11 AM
PPV will be the new normal

Agreed, it’s here to stay.

Ross County will make more from PPV than they ever would from a few hundred Hibs fans travelling up there.

hibee-boys
15-10-2020, 07:16 AM
It’s an interesting one.

Make that a survey of 2 because I feel exactly the same. However, would the extra revenue be getting paid to the home team e.g. like Ross County on Saturday. I guess this would benefit the smaller teams more, we wouldn't make much extra revenue given that only really the likes of the bigot brothers would greatly sign up for a game at easter road and those games are usually covered by Sky.

B.H.F.C
15-10-2020, 07:22 AM

Ross County will make more from PPV than they ever would from a few hundred Hibs fans travelling up there.

Not a chance Ross County make more from PPV than they would from our travelling support. They’ve been one of the most vocal about getting fans back in. Why would they be so desperate if they were making more from PPV?

jingler1954
15-10-2020, 07:28 AM
I have to agree , this happened to me as well and their commentary was very good and pretty fair .
I also listened to the St mirren commentary which was far superior and totally unbiased.

marinello59
15-10-2020, 07:32 AM
Not a chance Ross County make more from PPV than they would from our travelling support. They’ve been one of the most vocal about getting fans back in. Why would they be so desperate if they were making more from PPV?

Agreed. We always have a decent support up there paying £20 plus each. Not that it matters really, when this crisis has passed PPV will be banned under the broadcasting rules again anyway.

Sir David Gray
15-10-2020, 08:53 AM

Assuming most people won't be watching the game on Saturday on their own (either legitimately with other members of their household or illegitimately with people from other households) and they're also charging less per stream than they would per ticket if fans had been allowed, I find it very hard to believe that they'll not be out of pocket.

An adult ticket for Ross County cost £25 last season. I don't know exactly how many Hibs fans usually go up to Dingwall but let's say it's about 1000, that would mean Ross County making around £25,000 from Hibs ticket sales - perhaps revise that down slightly allowing for the fact that not everyone in attendance will be paying for an adult ticket but it's still probably in the region of at least £20,000 and that's before you take into account food and drink sales from those fans and the fact that their bar used to be open to Hibs fans before the game too.

All things considered you're probably talking about them needing to sell between 1500 - 2000 streams for Saturday to actually make any money. I'm not so sure that will happen.

PatHead
15-10-2020, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't like games to be screened on ppv once fans are allowed back.

Undoubtedly it would reduce the crowd,which in turn reduces the atmosphere,which reduces the attractiveness and we are on a downward spiral.

An exception could be made for sell outs but they would probably be on TV anyway.

Kojock
15-10-2020, 09:21 AM
I’d spend more than £15 in Mallard before the game 🍺 🍺 🍺

JohnMcM
15-10-2020, 09:42 AM
It'll be interesting to find out how much revenue clubs are making from PPV. I hope the smaller clubs who are doing it are getting a 'lifeline' out of it.

WhileTheChief..
15-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Assuming most people won't be watching the game on Saturday on their own (either legitimately with other members of their household or illegitimately with people from other households) and they're also charging less per stream than they would per ticket if fans had been allowed, I find it very hard to believe that they'll not be out of pocket.

An adult ticket for Ross County cost £25 last season. I don't know exactly how many Hibs fans usually go up to Dingwall but let's say it's about 1000, that would mean Ross County making around £25,000 from Hibs ticket sales - perhaps revise that down slightly allowing for the fact that not everyone in attendance will be paying for an adult ticket but it's still probably in the region of at least £20,000 and that's before you take into account food and drink sales from those fans and the fact that their bar used to be open to Hibs fans before the game too.

All things considered you're probably talking about them needing to sell between 1500 - 2000 streams for Saturday to actually make any money. I'm not so sure that will happen.

You might be right.

I’m thinking that there will be way more than 2000 paying the £15 for PPV, who knows though.

I’m also only taking about away fans here. I think PPV is absolutely here to stay.

In future seasons we will be able to sell streams for all our home games, including the old firm.

Ross Co, Hamilton etc would make far more from that than from a couple of thousand that go to the games.

Keith_M
15-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Maybe the clubs could consider a live streaming to 3,000 fans sitting in The Royal Albert Hall (https://fanexperienceco.com/2020/10/the-royal-albert-hall-reopens-while-our-football-clubs-are-used-and-abused-teams-and-their-supporters-have-been-played-by-this-government/)?

Or maybe 1,000 fans at The London Palladium (https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsene-wenger-palladium-stadium-fans-a4570056.html).

JGS56
15-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Ihave been following the various PPV threads with interest, and wantto put a alternative slant on PPV.

Dueto looking after an elderly relative I am unable to get to awaymatches (the time away is too long). I keep updated using socialmedia and betting sites (no money leaves my wallet!!! I am too meanin that respect). So, I donate the value of the pay per view chargefor our away games to Hibernian Supporters and hence the Club. I amsure that a lot of people who will watch the away games with friends,and hence reduce the amount they each pay, would be willing to donatethe balance to Hibernian Supporters. For example, four supporterspaying £5 each to watch the Livingston game could donate £60between themselves.

Iknow this deprives other teams of revenue, but my main interest isthe survival of HIBS.

davhibby
15-10-2020, 10:57 AM
The point about PPV staying is irrelevant really because the 3pm blackout will be back once full crowds are allowed again meaning that for the majority of games it wouldn’t be possible

nonshinyfinish
15-10-2020, 12:23 PM
The point about PPV staying is irrelevant really because the 3pm blackout will be back once full crowds are allowed again meaning that for the majority of games it wouldn’t be possible

Probably, but now the clubs have more info on the costs of running their own PPV and some idea of what pricing is acceptable to fans, they might be more able to use the threat of going their own way as leverage in future negotiations with Sky.

Only the clubs will know how the figures stack up, and there are still unknowns (how uptake would change when fans are back in grounds), but the possibility is there.

hhibs
15-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Looking at the Hibs tv site is says Audio for UK subscribers, no mention of what, if anything, International subscribers will get.

Anyone out there got any clarification ?

WhileTheChief..
15-10-2020, 01:17 PM

Next season? The season after?

A lot will change and the 3pm blackout could easily be binned.

Peevemor
15-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Looking at the Hibs tv site is says Audio for UK subscribers, no mention of what, if anything, International subscribers will get.

Anyone out there got any clarification ?

It was announced at the beginning of the season (when they increased the Hibs TV International prices), that we'd get all league games streamed live - home & away.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/e47f96ab80334bba78fb2daf86b1bb2a.jpg

hhibs
15-10-2020, 01:57 PM
It was announced at the beginning of the season (when they increased the Hibs TV International prices), that we'd get all league games streamed live - home & away.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/e47f96ab80334bba78fb2daf86b1bb2a.jpg

Thanks Peevemor, thought that was the case but this Hibs tv siite only mentioned UK,normally we get a mention too.

stantonsboots
15-10-2020, 02:46 PM
I could only get home commentary for the St Mirren game.once you've paid for the game it will ask away team video just click it :greengrin

SuperAllyMcleod
16-10-2020, 12:50 PM
I think, longer term, we should ditch the sky contract. £15ppv £20 attend in person for all games.

Quite a few of the other countries around Europe have every league game on TV, which is why our Sky deal looks so bad on paper.

I'd still attend every game that I could, but would be good to have that option available otherwise. Would also make it simpler to make the international offering more on an even keel.

I’d price it the other way round - £15 for attending and £20 for ppv.

That would at least encourage fans to go to the stadium where they may spend more money when they get there - food, drink, merchandise, etc.

Tambo
16-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Finally back to league action, been a long time since that superb 55/60 minutes and 30 minutes of nail biting hibs action.

Looking forward to this one, fancy us 1-2

GreenCastle
16-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Are we expecting a decent stream for this game ?

After the Forfar game wary of spending £ to get rubbish quality / miss most of 1st half..plus also getting it free on YouTube!

Billy Whizz
16-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Finally back to league action, been a long time since that superb 55/60 minutes and 30 minutes of nail biting hibs action.

Looking forward to this one, fancy us 1-2

Any news on who is or isn’t available

King Cosell
16-10-2020, 03:25 PM

After the Forfar game wary of spending £ to get rubbish quality / miss most of 1st half..plus also getting it free on YouTube!

Same standard as every Prem club. It'll be top notch.

SingaporeHibs
16-10-2020, 04:13 PM
PPV is great for now but there is little chance of this continuing longer term once life returns to normal. Simply because It’s not just away fans that could take advantage of it, once it’s online there are too many ways for people to pick up a stream.
Maybe games that are not being shown on TV and that have already been sold out could be broadcast at a premium rate, higher price than those attending the game. How many of those games do we have in Scotland? Not so many. And if the potential was there for a sold out stadium would some hedge their bets and wait to see which makes selling out even less likely. Just not realistic.

davhibby
16-10-2020, 04:35 PM

All of the Premiership clubs apart from Rangers use the same company as us. So the quality shouldn’t differ from any of the other league games so far

kaimendhibs
16-10-2020, 05:11 PM
Am I missing something. Registered for RC Tv, but only offering audio in the Uk?

BILLYHIBS
16-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Am I missing something. Registered for RC Tv, but only offering audio in the Uk?

If you paid £15 expect to see the game

kaimendhibs
16-10-2020, 05:25 PM
If you paid £15 expect to see the gameIts not giving me the option to pay

h1bs4life
16-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Its not giving me the option to pay

Did you sign up for the right one mate. They have there own TV channel as well as PPV
The one you need is

https://ppv.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/login

kaimendhibs
16-10-2020, 05:32 PM
Did you sign up for the right one mate. They have there own TV channel as well as PPV
The one you need is

https://ppv.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/loginThanks pal, finally managed it [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

HH81
16-10-2020, 05:36 PM
I am signed up and ready for it.

Mon Hibs

BILLYHIBS
16-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Thanks pal, finally managed it [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

:thumbsup:

K&S1875
17-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Just signed up, c’mon the Hibees. :flag:

A Hi-Bee
17-10-2020, 11:32 AM
Easy enough to sign up, roll on the game.
:flag::flag::flag:

MacBean
17-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Will the game be on wireless today, or will it be open all mics?

oneone73
17-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Will the game be on wireless today, or will it be open all mics?

Audio on Hibs TV

thebakerboy
17-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Cant get in it keeps asking for postal code but no where to enter it , any clues guys

SORTED cheers Sir David

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Cant get in it keeps asking for postal code but no where to enter it , any clues guys

Is this when you're putting in your card details? If so your postcode is put in on the right hand side.

PatHead
17-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Just registered. C'mon the Hibs

MacBean
17-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Audio on Hibs TV

👍 thanking you

Jamesie
17-10-2020, 01:33 PM
Signed up the other day but my password isn’t being accepted and the reset button doesn’t seem to be sending me any email to reset. Anyone had a similar issue? I’ve messaged Ross County through the Contact Us function.

gaz1875
17-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Just purchased my ticket, any idea what time the stream starts?

kaimendhibs
17-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Signed up the other day but my password isn’t being accepted and the reset button doesn’t seem to be sending me any email to reset. Anyone had a similar issue? I’ve messaged Ross County through the Contact Us function.Happened to me but then suddenly took my password.

kaimendhibs
17-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Is anyone getting the stream yet

Peevemor
17-10-2020, 01:36 PM

For away games, it's not unusual for the stream to start only a minute or two before kick-off.

Mikey
Signed up the other day but my password isn’t being accepted and the reset button doesn’t seem to be sending me any email to reset. Anyone had a similar issue? I’ve messaged Ross County through the Contact Us function.

I couldn't get in using Edge but did with Chrome.

Seveno
Here we go

kaimendhibs
17-10-2020, 01:37 PM
For away games, it's not unusual for the stream to start only a minute or two before kick-off.Just started on home stream

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 01:38 PM

Not the Hibs one, the Ross County one is though.

B.H.F.C
17-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Got kicked out and struggling to get back in.

Jamesie
17-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Have tweeted them as I’m not convinced the Contact Us form is working either, and I’ve tried on a couple of browsers.

Jonnyboy
17-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Anybody having sound problems on RCTV?

B.H.F.C
17-10-2020, 01:45 PM
I’m in but no much happening.

bringbackbenny
17-10-2020, 01:46 PM
getting pre match build home on the home stream, so far excellent video quality

Seveno
17-10-2020, 01:47 PM
I am getting the match preview

HH81
Away team video still not up.

Watched a bit of the home one. Picture looks decent quality.

Jonnyboy
getting pre match build home on the home stream, so far excellent video quality

Sound working?

hibee-boys
In now watching the home coverage, away link not active yet. What is the link 1,2,3,4 all about?

Jamesie
Support line constantly engaged, so I guess I’m not the only one with issues!

Robbo6-2
17-10-2020, 01:48 PM

Watch that your not signing onto ross county tv rather than the PPV site.

I was doing that

kaimendhibs
Not the Hibs one, the Ross County one is though.Cheers, got that now. Great stream so far [emoji120]

04Sauzee
In now watching the home coverage, away link not active yet. What is the link 1,2,3,4 all about?

Options if one of the links doesn't work for you o goes down you can try accessing through one of the other links

BlackSheep
17-10-2020, 01:49 PM

Multiple streams to suit as many viewers as possible... the feeds will be in different formats... some older pcs and browsers will not support newer video codecs etc.

hibee-boys
17-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Options if one of the links doesn't work for you o goes down you can try accessing through one of the other links

Cheers👍

bringbackbenny
17-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Sound working?

yup :agree:

Jamesie
17-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Watch that your not signing onto ross county tv rather than the PPV site.

I was doing that

Yup I now have an account on both sites after having done that the other night! It’s definitely the PPV site I’m trying just now though.

NthCarolinaHibs
17-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Away on now 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

Scorrie
17-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Can actually hear Cliff this week...

JohnMcM
17-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Listening to two sets of commentaries at the same time on our link😂😂😂😂

hibby rae
17-10-2020, 01:58 PM

As well as someone else? Another commentary feeding in for anyone else?

FitbaFolkKen
Anyone else hear other commentators in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibee-boys
Anyone got the home audio in the background of the away audio?

Andy74

Can hear the guys next to him even more!

hibby rae
Listening to two sets of commentaries at the same time on our link😂😂😂😂

Sounded like Richard Gordon and Pat Bonner so must be the BBC

bringbackbenny
17-10-2020, 01:59 PM
As well as someone else? Another commentary feeding in for anyone else?

yup lol. far more on the left channel though, weird.

hibby rae
17-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Hahaha someone wanna give them a call? 😂😂

DTS
17-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Ross county commentary left ear, hibs tv right lug.. seems fixed now but only coming out the right lug

K&S1875
17-10-2020, 02:01 PM
I didn’t pay £15 to listen to those numpties on BBC!!!!

bringbackbenny
home feed 1080, Hibs 720. Petrie!! :fuming:

K&S1875
Think it’s been sorted out

The 90+2
17-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Aye it’s gone now.

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Locked out and can’t reset password

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tamig
17-10-2020, 02:22 PM
I’ve just stuck with the home commentary again. The guy is pretty neutral and Craigan has been quite complimentary about us too. Surprisingly.

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-10-2020, 02:23 PM
This is a total joke. Paid my £15. Days my credentials aren’t valid.

No contact details at all.

SChibs
17-10-2020, 02:24 PM
This is a total joke. Paid my £15. Days my credentials aren’t valid.

No contact details at all.

Go on YouTube and watch it

Keith_M
17-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Go on YouTube and watch it

Link?

Frazerbob
17-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Link?

https://youtu.be/0Qkbbpuh1uI

HH81
17-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Been a great stream so far. Hope don't jinx it.

thegaffer12
17-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Really impressed with the Ross County TV coverage. Very professional

givescotlandfreedom
17-10-2020, 03:01 PM
I'm slightly peeved that the YouTube stream is ahead of my paid one but £15 not to listen to those two Geordie pillocks is very fair.

hibee-boys
17-10-2020, 03:04 PM
No issue with the stream, hate these lower down camera angles though😕

Frazerbob
17-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Who’s Ryan Cockburn? Recon he’s blootered!

Squealing pig
17-10-2020, 03:25 PM

Lol securing future games

Frazerbob
17-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Lol securing future games

Securing the lads several pints down the Big Market 💚

Renton1875
17-10-2020, 03:34 PM

Was just having a chuckle at that. Someone has just donated £20 as well. Assume you can't sign up to the Ross County stream once the game has started.

Dalianwanda
17-10-2020, 03:48 PM
I got chucked out and can’t get back in..tried chrome & safari and no luck..30mins missed

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Take it I'm the only one who had issues today then? Chucked out about three times and eventually settled for the Ross County commentary.

Probably missed about 20 minutes in total.

A Hi-Bee
17-10-2020, 04:22 PM
The coverage was fine for me once I managed to get into the site.

gaz1875
17-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Take it I'm the only one who had issues today then? Chucked out about three times and eventually settled for the Ross County commentary.

I had that against Forfar but fantastic stream today from RCTV with Hibs commentary.

h1bs4life
17-10-2020, 04:54 PM

Kicked out a half time. Couldn't get back in again. Got in during second half and then froze again after 15 mins . Waste of £15 , Forfar stream was much better. Looking for contact details to look for a refund.

SingaporeHibs
17-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Should a season ticket holder be able to access audio for away games? My dad has a Hibs pass log in but not a Hibs TV log in. I’ve tried searching the website but the FAQ options don’t seem to be working. Because I’m away from home I have international Hibs TV so haven’t followed how the Hibs pass works for away games. Any help much appreciated .

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Should a season ticket holder be able to access audio for away games? My dad has a Hibs pass log in but not a Hibs TV log in. I’ve tried searching the website but the FAQ options don’t seem to be working. Because I’m away from home I have international Hibs TV so haven’t followed how the Hibs pass works for away games. Any help much appreciated .

Your Hibs TV login should be the same as your Hibspass login and yes audio would have been available for today's game.

hibbydad
17-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Kicked out a half time. Couldn't get back in again. Got in during second half and then froze again after 15 mins . Waste of £15 , Forfar stream was much better. Looking for contact details to look for a refund.
I could not get in atall have emailed them concerning it

mutley
17-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Watched the whole game, did not have any problems at all !!

Silversand
17-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Was a good service, no issues. Much better value than Forfar £12.50.

Still, think £15 is a bit much, but happy to give smaller clubs some cash.

JimBHibees
17-10-2020, 05:26 PM
I had that against Forfar but fantastic stream today from RCTV with Hibs commentary.

Yep was excellent

HH81
17-10-2020, 05:33 PM
No problems at all. Great stream.

I did notice the home one was ahead of the away one.

Carheenlea
17-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Your Hibs TV login should be the same as your Hibspass login and yes audio would have been available for today's game.

Hibs Pass is for home games only and today’s commentary was on Hibs TV. Two different sites.

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Hibs Pass is for home games only and today’s commentary was on Hibs TV. Two different sites.

Yep I know that, I'm talking about the username and password for Hibspass and Hibs TV should be the same for season ticket holders.

The poster said their dad has a Hibspass login but not a Hibs TV login. I'm saying they're the same.

Billy Whizz
17-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Yep I know that, I'm talking about the username and password for Hibspass and Hibs TV should be the same for season ticket holders.

The poster said their dad has a Hibspass login but not a Hibs TV login. I'm saying they're the same.

Mine aren’t

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Mine aren’t

Were you a Hibs TV subscriber before this season?

SingaporeHibs
17-10-2020, 06:24 PM

Thanks, will get him to try that next away game. In fact will get him to try before that to see if he has access. Thanks again

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Thanks, will get him to try that next away game. In fact will get him to try before that to see if he has access. Thanks again

I assumed from your previous post that your dad has the free Hibs TV access as part of his season ticket and wasn't subscribing to Hibs TV prior to this season?

The poster before me has reminded me that if you were an existing subscriber to Hibs TV then you'll have your own login details.

SingaporeHibs
17-10-2020, 06:51 PM
I assumed from your previous post that your dad has the free Hibs TV access as part of his season ticket and wasn't subscribing to Hibs TV prior to this season?

The poster before me has reminded me that if you were an existing subscriber to Hibs TV then you'll have your own login details.
His Hibs pass details work for HibsTV, his Problem is solved, thanks again

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 06:56 PM
His Hibs pass details work for HibsTV, his Problem is solved, thanks again

:aok:

Billy Whizz
17-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Were you a Hibs TV subscriber before this season?

Yeah been for a few years

Sir David Gray
17-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Yeah been for a few years

I thought so, yeah. It occurred to me after you had said that if you actually pay for Hibs TV rather than getting it free this season as a season ticket holder then you'll have your own username and password.

I did assume that the poster's dad had access to it because of his season ticket and anyone in that position will have identical logins for Hibs TV and Hibspass.