PDA

View Full Version : Forfar Athletic v Hibernian PPV

Pages : [1] 2

HH81
06-10-2020, 04:54 AM
Just been reading they are charging £12.50 for the game.

Bit more expensive than Hibs at £9.99.

So good to be able to watch so many games, do you think clubs will continue a streaming service when fans are back?

JimBHibees
06-10-2020, 05:58 AM

So good to be able to watch so many games, do you think clubs will continue a streaming service when fans are back?

Seems a little steep however can't really complain about smaller clubs generating probably their only form of income.

On another point did I hear Alloa chairman on sportsound saying that they were able to allow fans into their hospitality suite to watch away games? Maybe wrong but thought he had said that.

bod
06-10-2020, 06:11 AM
Seems a little steep however can't really complain about smaller clubs generating probably their only form of income.

On another point did I hear Alloa chairman on sportsound saying that they were able to allow fans into their hospitality suite to watch away games? Maybe wrong but thought he had said that.

In hospitality then watch it on the telly

Gatecrasher
06-10-2020, 06:11 AM
no complaints from me, some of these clubs are desperate for cash and will be happy to pay a little more.

Brightside
06-10-2020, 06:47 AM

That’s correct. Loads of teams are doing that for away games.

Billy Whizz
06-10-2020, 07:22 AM
In hospitality then watch it on the telly

Falkirk are doing the same

Sir David Gray
06-10-2020, 07:56 AM
No problem with the price good on them for offering a service.

JimBHibees
06-10-2020, 08:16 AM

Ok didnt realise that. Assume Hibs dont

Heisenberg
06-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Ok didnt realise that. Assume Hibs dont

Hibs have been doing it for hospitality season ticket holders.

CMurdoch
06-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Away group PPV league cup ties give us an opportunity to help and possibly save lower league clubs and at the same time see our teams away matches.
Pile in.

JimBHibees
06-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Hibs have been doing it for hospitality season ticket holders.

Ok cheers

linlithgowhibbie
06-10-2020, 10:06 AM
Falkirk are doing the same

If I was a Bairns fan, I would pay to watch them being awarded a 3-0 win at Killie:greengrin

Sir David Gray
06-10-2020, 10:11 AM
If I was a Bairns fan, I would pay to watch them being awarded a 3-0 win at Killie:greengrin

They're doing it for the Dunfermline match on Friday night.

Chorley Hibee
06-10-2020, 10:29 AM

My club Chorley had hospitality in their social club (inside the stadium) for their game at home to Gateshead last Saturday.

They weren't allowed outside to watch the actual game that was being beamed to the social club though.

Crazy!

J-C
06-10-2020, 10:38 AM

Is this via Hibs TV, I cant see Forfar having their own tv channel.

scoopyboy
06-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Away group PPV league cup ties give us an opportunity to help and possibly save lower league clubs and at the same time see our teams away matches.
Pile in.

Agree wholeheartedly with that.

As an aside and I'm not unduly worried but do Hibs get a percentage of the takings? Similarly do Brora get a cut of ours tomorrow night?

Cup tie gates are split so was wondering if PPV was the same, obviously for league matches the home team takes all the spoils.

NthCarolinaHibs
06-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Is this via Hibs TV, I cant see Forfar having their own tv channel.Forfar FC TV..

J-C
06-10-2020, 11:31 AM
👍

KingPat4
06-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Will gladly pay PPV for all of the LC games, all clubs need the cash. No idea who Hearts play, but I bet their fans have been researching closely to see who to boycott. :rolleyes:

Riverside Hibs
06-10-2020, 12:00 PM
they trialed Forfar TV a couple of weeks ago v Brechin, charged about £2 i think. There was no commentary available i think, maybe Hibs could provide this?

Centre Hawf
06-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Happy to pay their price for this to help them out, just hope it can cope with the demand.

kaimendhibs
06-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Don't mind paying that at all

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Diclonius
06-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Hibs TV international subscribers are also getting this, right?

Peevemor
06-10-2020, 01:57 PM

Nothing about it in the upcoming events thing.

Centre Hawf
06-10-2020, 02:19 PM

Hibs TV international subs get games against teams that streaming platform is hosted/ran by the same company. Not sure if Forfar are using them.

Wheat Hound
06-10-2020, 04:11 PM
I see Forfar's gane tonight v Dundee has been cancelled owing to 1 Forfar player testing positive for covid. Dundee have been awarded a 3-0 win. Wonder if this will affect our game next week?

Billy Whizz
06-10-2020, 04:16 PM
I see Forfar's gane tonight v Dundee has been cancelled owing to 1 Forfar player testing positive for covid. Dundee have been awarded a 3-0 win. Wonder if this will affect our game next week?

Where are you reading this

Wheat Hound
06-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Where are you reading this

https://twitter.com/PLZSoccer/status/1313509948035338240?s=20

Sorry Billy, don't think the link works above but it's PLZ o Twitter

Billy Whizz
06-10-2020, 04:46 PM
https://twitter.com/PLZSoccer/status/1313509948035338240?s=20

Sorry Billy, don't think the link works above but it's PLZ o Twitter
Good spot, on here now
https://spfl.co.uk/news/DundeeForfar

Phil MaGlass
06-10-2020, 04:48 PM
1 player testing positive, surely no scrap the game for that, then again if he has mixed with others, could be alot of 3-0 wins awarded this season.

B.H.F.C
06-10-2020, 04:50 PM
1 player testing positive, surely no scrap the game for that, then again if he has mixed with others, could be alot of 3-0 wins awarded this season.

Difference is they won’t be testing all players.

Billy Whizz
06-10-2020, 04:51 PM

Wonder how this leaves them for their other cup games

Diclonius
06-10-2020, 05:02 PM
This group stage is going to be a disaster, isn't it?

Phil MaGlass
06-10-2020, 05:23 PM
This group stage is going to be a disaster, isn't it?

Bye for Hibs:greengrin
all the way to Semis

Gatecrasher
06-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Difference is they won’t be testing all players.
Do teams playing premiership teams not have to test (I’m sure I read that)? Maybe it’s in preparation to play us as well?

Billy Whizz
06-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Do teams playing premiership teams not have to test (I’m sure I read that)? Maybe it’s in preparation to play us as well?

They do, and Forfar said they’ll be testing for the Hibs game on Thursday

B.H.F.C
06-10-2020, 05:49 PM

Aye they do. But that’s crap as well.

Brora had to travel down to Dingwall on Saturday to get tested. The boys then all go about their normal business between then and tomorrow and play against us. Given the lengths the Premiership teams have had to go to, I’m surprised that they are happy with that kind of thing to be honest.

H18 SFR
07-10-2020, 07:21 AM
Not sure if I am interpreting this right, the Forfar Ath site says:

However, it should be noted that the overall feel of the event will be similar to this test event using the automated Pixellot camera system.

Does this mean that they don't have an actual camera person filming the game?

Peevemor
07-10-2020, 07:26 AM

However, it should be noted that the overall feel of the event will be similar to this test event using the automated Pixellot camera system.

Looks like it. Could be ideal for the smaller clubs.

https://www.pixellot.tv/products/prime/

Craig_HFC
07-10-2020, 07:30 AM

I think they are used for streams on betting sites.

They're AI cameras that follow the ball although hopefully Forfar's one works better than Albion Rovers one did last night.

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/1313721545236377600?s=21

H18 SFR
07-10-2020, 07:31 AM
Looks like it. Could be ideal for the smaller clubs.

https://www.pixellot.tv/products/prime/

Thanks for sharing that link, I won't lie, I instantly thought the product would be brutal but it looks really good.

HH81
07-10-2020, 10:36 AM
I think they are used for streams on betting sites.

They're AI cameras that follow the ball although hopefully Forfar's one works better than Albion Rovers one did last night.

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/1313721545236377600?s=21

My mate watched a conference match with the same set up. He said the quality was excellent and it worked well.

Only issue was there was penalty and the camera turned the other way just before it was taken. 🤣🤣

Moulin Yarns
09-10-2020, 01:26 PM
Game gets the go ahead

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54481384

Eyrie
09-10-2020, 05:51 PM
I'll be waiting until Tuesday before buying, just in case.

King Cosell
10-10-2020, 10:44 PM
You can watch the their friendly v Brechin City on their website. Quality not great, single camera, no commentary. Will our PPV is better than that? Cliff & Tam on the scene?

Kojock
11-10-2020, 07:46 AM
You can watch the their friendly v Brechin City on their website. Quality not great, single camera, no commentary. Will our PPV is better than that? Cliff & Tam on the scene?

It was announced after the game yesterday that there will be no Hibs TV coverage (video or audio) from Forfar.

JimBHibees
13-10-2020, 06:51 AM

Watched bit of that on you tube as you say quality a bit mixed but fair enough. The shouting from the sidelines was interesting let's say. :greengrin

Would be amazed if we didn't win but looked a tricky surface to be honest. Think premier teams have struggled to win there in the past.

Souter96Mac
13-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Watched bit of that on you tube as you say quality a bit mixed but fair enough. The shouting from the sidelines was interesting let's say. :greengrin

Would be amazed if we didn't win but looked a tricky surface to be honest. Think premier teams have struggled to win there in the past.

Agree, it'll be a tricky surface. I know this is never the correct way to look at games, but they were beaten by Brechin the other week, and Brechin have gone on to ship 13 goals in 2 games.

JimBHibees
13-10-2020, 10:35 AM
Agree, it'll be a tricky surface. I know this is never the correct way to look at games, but they were beaten by Brechin the other week, and Brechin have gone on to ship 13 goals in 2 games.

Yes we should win hopefully convincingly and no injuries. Noticed that wee Ned Bobby Barr plays for them. Coached by a guy who used to be in charge at EK. Assume they will be well up for it.

Smartie
13-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Yes we should win hopefully convincingly and no injuries. Noticed that wee Ned Bobby Barr plays for them. Coached by a guy who used to be in charge at EK. Assume they will be well up for it.

That Bobby Barr gave us a torrid time once or twice.

He’s not Lionel Messi but I’m surprised he hasn’t been playing at a higher level than that.

Hermit Crab
13-10-2020, 11:26 AM
So can you buy this game through Hibs tv or does it have to be via Forfars website?

Peevemor
13-10-2020, 11:30 AM
So can you buy this game through Hibs tv or does it have to be via Forfars website?

Only on

https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/outside/register?fbclid=IwAR3RAMYnpQHeL7-Vd8NIJHQTnWIi-AflFkEY5OWPyDMw-MrNaIHmr67YoxM

Hermit Crab
13-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Only on

https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/outside/register?fbclid=IwAR3RAMYnpQHeL7-Vd8NIJHQTnWIi-AflFkEY5OWPyDMw-MrNaIHmr67YoxM

Thanks. :aok:

Diclonius
13-10-2020, 01:26 PM
Don't see any issues giving Forfar the £12.50. They'll need it right now.

JohnMcM
13-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Signed up for tonight. Hassle free. £12:50 seems fair to me, even if it is only equivalent to £1:25 of the mighty and famous maroon pounds.

BonnieFitbaTeam
13-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Here we go again...

I’ve set up a profile on FATV but now what? Am I supposed to receive an access code, or select a plan...if so, from where?

Billy Whizz
13-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Here we go again...

I’ve set up a profile on FATV but now what? Am I supposed to receive an access code, or select a plan...if so, from where?

Read the bit halfway down re already registered
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10772

Andy74
13-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Here we go again...

Click on tonight’s match the stick your card details in.

BonnieFitbaTeam
13-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Done.

Thanks gents.

hhibs
13-10-2020, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Andy74;6326449]Click on tonight’s match the stick your card details in.[/

I have done that but not confirming payment by email ,there was no step after putting CC details to confirm purchase I seem to be missing something ?

No email confirmation either from Stripe.

hhibs
13-10-2020, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Andy74;6326449]Click on tonight’s match the stick your card details in.[/

I have done that but not confirming payment by email ,there was no step after putting CC details to confirm purchase I seem to be missing something ?

It has however appeared as a charge on my CC statement so fingers crossed !!

hibbydad
13-10-2020, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=hhibs;6326479]

It has however appeared as a charge on my CC statement so fingers crossed !!
Andy I got an email with receipt number confirming it

Argylehibby
13-10-2020, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=hhibs;6326489]
Andy I got an email with receipt number confirming it

so did I.

offshorehibby
13-10-2020, 03:46 PM

I got an email after registering on their site then a second email with a receipt for the game directly after purchase. The registration email went direct to my spam folder.

Keith_M
13-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Anybody know where I can rent a set of ladders for tonight's game?

tamig
13-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Signed up and ready for the game.

JohnMcM
13-10-2020, 04:23 PM

Try yer windae cleaner:greengrin

Hermit Crab
13-10-2020, 04:31 PM
£12.50 is a good price, happy to pay that. Hope the team turn up tonight.

hhibs
13-10-2020, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=hhibs;6326479]

I got an email after registering on their site then a second email with a receipt for the game directly after purchase. The registration email went direct to my spam folder.

Thanks for that

I found the registration email but still no receipt or second email, think I might be out of luck but Forfar not so much as it is on CC statement.

Anyhoo have sent them an email.

ano hibby
13-10-2020, 05:15 PM
I got an email from the nice people at Forfar TV:

Thank you for purchasing a PPV for tonight's match between Forfar Athletic and Hibernian in the Betfred Cup.

The stream will go live at 7pm to ensure everyone can log in and any technical issues are dealt with ahead of kick-off at 7.45pm.

To watch the match: We recommend you log in at https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/home well before kick-off to check everything is working. When you log back into your account (using the email and password you used to register on the site) you need only to click on the match graphic for the Forfar Athletic v Hibernian match. A yellow arrow will display. Click on that and the live stream will appear. There is a countdown for each match so you can see how long until the stream goes live.

There are no Access codes for this match.

Technical support: If you have any issues please email: tvsupport@forfarathletic.co.uk

Some common issues are easily sorted by refreshing your web cache - read more about this at: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

If you have difficulty logging back in after you have registered successfully - please check your log in and password do not have any spaces in them - this can happen with cutting and pasting. You can also request a password reset on the log in page. The password request email often goes into spam boxes so please check that.

Viewing the match: You can pause the action and replay it via the progress bar along the bottom of your screen. Teamlines will appear across the screen pre-match and at intervals during the match. We will also use this ‘ticker’ to list goal scorers and substitutions and score graphics will also be used. While we, and the provider Pixellot, have worked extremely hard behind the scenes over the last few months to set up the streaming service, it should be noted that this is not a live television broadcast with multiple camera angles, action replays and a full production team. We do not have the resources to provide that level of production. We are also not able to offer commentary with the live stream at this stage. But you may well hear pitch noise (you can turn down the audio on your device). Therefore we would ask supporters to keep in mind the live stream will not have the same feel to it as the conventional live television broadcast coverage to which we’ve all become accustomed.

Thank you for your support.

Forfar Athletic TV

hhibs
13-10-2020, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=offshorehibby;6326497]

Thanks for that

I found the registration email but still no receipt or second email, think I might be out of luck but Forfar not so much as it is on CC statement.

Anyhoo have sent them an email.

All done and fixed up ,thanks to the Forfar TV help team

Sir David Gray
13-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Stream working. 👍

CmoantheHibs
13-10-2020, 06:11 PM
It's working fine for me. Just hope the camera doesn't go walkabout when there is any action:greengrin

Inconsequential
13-10-2020, 06:15 PM
Anybody know where I can rent a set of ladders for tonight's game? I've got some step ladders. They're not my real ladders but I treat them as my own. You're welcome to them.:wink:

Gatecrasher
13-10-2020, 06:19 PM
No chromecast support, so just casting my phone screen.

smithy_hibees
13-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Can you not watch this thru your smarttV ?

hibby rae
13-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Stream seems great. Hope no seagulls fly past through like at Brechin's game 😂

Will there be commentary from Forfar or is Hibs TV doing an audio stream?

ballengeich
13-10-2020, 06:26 PM

Are Ramsay's still their sponsors?

CmoantheHibs
13-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Stream seems great. Hope no seagulls fly past through like at Brechin's game 😂

Will there be commentary from Forfar or is Hibs TV doing an audio stream?
Don't think there is any commentary from either for tonight's match.

Eyrie
13-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Decent picture of us warming up.

Think the lack of commentary will be very odd, but it'll be interesting to hear what is picked up from players and coaches. The equivalent of watching rugby on Alba and listening to the ref mic.

semaj64
13-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Good picture so far, be interesting to see how the automatic camera works

ballengeich
13-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Decent picture of us warming up.

Think the lack of commentary will be very odd, but it'll be interesting to hear what is picked up from players and coaches. The equivalent of watching rugby on Alba and listening to the ref mic.

but with more need to cover children's ears.

JohnMcM
13-10-2020, 06:43 PM
I think I'm in the right place. Just watched a guy up some ladders doing something to the nets. Correct?

Pedantic_Hibee
13-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Tried to buy it just now and it’s asking for a type and number as well as month and year.

Sorry Forfar but you’ve just lost out on £12.50. Absolute horses**t.

Followed the instructions above and went to buy this event now and ended up being asked for types and numbers. See ye.

Argylehibby
13-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Steam has stopped

NthCarolinaHibs
13-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Circle of doom for me three mins in ☹️

BoomtownHibees
13-10-2020, 06:52 PM
Tried to buy it just now and it’s asking for a type and number as well as month and year.

Followed the instructions above and went to buy this event now and ended up being asked for types and numbers. See ye.

Card Type and card number?

Sir David Gray
Crap, think I'll be looking for my money back unless things improve dramatically.

Argylehibby
And started again

scottish_sleepy
13-10-2020, 06:53 PM

Its just the type of card it's looking for plus card number and expiry date.

Although you might have had a lucky escape as the feeds now gone.

B.H.F.C
13-10-2020, 06:53 PM

Is that no just your card details it was asking you for?

Was really easy to buy. But it’s now no working. Pish.

Eyrie
13-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Still stuck on the circle.

Very disappointing.

kaimendhibs
13-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Cant complain if illegal stream but this is awful. Circle of doom[emoji2959]

NthCarolinaHibs
Refresh and it came back on..

Silversand
Screen refreshed & back on.

Andy74
13-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Anyone getting HD? 😂

The Captain....
Pretty much unwatchable

Looks.like I've just made a £12.50 donation to Forfar which I dont mind tbh. Canny be bothered tring to watch a feed that poor in quality.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

IFONLY

Type and number is your debit card

Eyrie
Logged out, logged back in and it's working for now.

aazza91
13-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Just been kicked off saying I need to purchase access

Andy74
13-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Same here.

dmc1875
Kicked me off too saying I need to purchase....

HFC_NYC

Me too

SteveHFC
Pretty much unwatchable

Looks.like I've just made a £12.50 donation to Forfar which I dont mind tbh. Canny be bothered tring to watch a feed that poor in quality.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

£ 6.25 GOES TO HIBS:thumbsup:

Manxhibs
Same

Bobby's Cinema
13-10-2020, 07:01 PM
also now locked out here. emails dont seem to have the access code needed.....

Tricla
Same here.

And me

hibby rae
Me too

And me 🤬🤬🤬

Silversand
13-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Not been kicked out yet. Stream quality is rotten.

Hibs1969
Me too 🤬

The Captain....
£ 6.25 GOES TO HIBS:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wasnt aware of that..even less reason to want a refund now then

Hermit Crab
Whoever, or what is controlling the camera is absolutely hopeless or playing with his cock instead of following the ball.

wookie70
Awful value. Dreadful quality and artifical intelligence programmed by a Jambo

Eyrie
Stopped working. Logged out, logged back in and it wants an access code?

machibby
And me
Yep, me too. Although the quality was so poor not missing much

Peanut Shaz
13-10-2020, 07:03 PM

Same here

swin1875
Locked out for about 5 mins now says I need an access code 😫

Carheenlea
Glad I didn’t pay £12 for this, but stream watchable. This quality is worth no more than £5 really.

LaMotta
Stopped working. Logged out, logged back in and it wants an access code?

Same for me. Is it bad to ask for money back?

BlackSheep
Whoever, or what is controlling the camera is absolutely hopeless or playing with his cock instead of following the ball.

The lower league PPV isa an autocamera.... missed a few goals in the cup already!

Jumbo
13-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Been locked out too, maybe for the best, quality was honking!

JXM73
13-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Gone too..ffs

Ringothedog
13-10-2020, 07:05 PM
Locked out, just emailed them

Sir David Gray

No I'll be contacting them for a refund.

JXM73
I'm back....

kaimendhibs
WTF

MacGruber
13-10-2020, 07:06 PM
I came off to try and get picture going now can't get back in. Wants access code or to pay again. How do you log back in if you come out?

bookert
Same for me. Is it bad to ask for money back? Its done the same to me, I dont ind them having the money, but its annoying whenn they advertise something they cant deliver on.

mutley
I emailed them too, having difficulties apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

swin1875
I am back in but shocking so far 😫

hibby rae
I'm back in

BlackSheep
I just tried clicking on the locked symbol on the picture and it took me into the game......

Hibs1969
Back in now.....

PatHead
13-10-2020, 07:07 PM
I came off to try and get picture going now can't get back in. Wants access code or to pay again. How do you log back in if you come out?

I am the same.

mutley
Got stream back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hermit Crab
Buffering every few minutes here. Hopeless.

SunshineOnLeith
I logged out then back in and it's come back on, although picture frozen again as I type...

Silversand
13-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Buffering for few mins, now back.

PatHead
I logged out then back in and it's come back on, although picture frozen again as I type...

How do you log back in?

Manxhibs
Got back in, watched 2 mins, kicked out again

alihibs1
This is hopeless. Now saying I haven’t paid for it. Get the fans back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
13-10-2020, 07:10 PM
Mine just went back three minutes unless Doidge had two overhead kicks

hibby rae
Aaaand I'm locked out again 😂😂😂😂

Sir David Gray
I'm back in.

H18 SFR
This is hopeless. Now saying I haven’t paid for it. Get the fans back.

Same here.

Eyrie

I've emailed them to ask how this can be sorted because I'd prefer to watch the game rather than get a refund.

Peanut Shaz
13-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Back in...for now anyway

Golden Bear
13-10-2020, 07:11 PM
That's the same piece of "action " we've seen 3 times now. I think the camera is a brownie instamatic from the 1970's.

Vault Boy
13-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Well this is *****. Been locked out for at least 15 minutes.

Andy74
13-10-2020, 07:14 PM
That's the same piece of "action " we've seen 3 times now. I think the camera is a brownie instamatic from the 1970's.

I’m all for supporting the teams that will be struggling but in the scheme of things £12.50 for a Betfred Cup game is in the premium category.

kaimendhibs
Pathetic

SunshineOnLeith
How do you log back in?

If you log out using the wee icon at the top right, then click on the buy this event link again, it will take you to the login screen

MrRobot
I’ve been able to watch about 3 minutes of this game so far.

wookie70
13-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Nice splash screen with logos now. Atrocious really that this level of service exists. I'll be asking for a refund and will give money to kick for kids or similar

Golden Bear
Is there a radio commentary anywhere?

Sprouleflyer
How the **** do you get back in again. It wants me to pay again.

Wee Effen Bee
Locked out again. Watched about 15 minutes overall.😢

GordonHFC
Mr Magoo working the *** camera.

Sauzée4LeGod
13-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Got charged twice when I signed up then been locked out since the 15 minute mark :o

PatHead
13-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Is the access code the number on the receipt starting #

Eyrie
13-10-2020, 07:17 PM
I’m all for supporting the teams that will be struggling but in the scheme of things £12.50 for a Betfred Cup game is in the premium category.

£12.50 for not getting a Betfred Cup game is even more expensive.

smack
13-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Is the access code the number on the receipt starting #

No. No access code required

seanshow
13-10-2020, 07:18 PM
For £12.50 = 10 mins of erratic footage and then nowt else

Petrie :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

MrRobot

Not really tbh

Daniel 1875
Looks like they are using one of those unmanned AI cameras which is supposed to follow the ball using motion sensors.

Not doing a great job of following the ball though!

allmodcons
Absolute shambles. Will be requesting a refund.

Gloucester Hibs
13-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Kicked out and can’t get back in again this time 😩

Hermit Crab
Back in and I don’t know how I done it. I just buggered about with it. I think I just kept refreshing the page.

PatHead
If you log out using the wee icon at the top right, then click on the buy this event link again, it will take you to the login screen

Tried that but it wants me to purchase it again. Too frustrating. Just going to give up.

Dr_Regal
I need a check up from the neck up, rushing home from work in the pishing rain to pay 12.50 for this. Mental patient.

Sprouleflyer
13-10-2020, 07:20 PM
How the **** do you get back in again. It wants me to pay again.
Found the answer, go into buy this event again, it will then allow you access to the game.

Eyrie
13-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Hibs just retweeted Forfar saying they are aware of "some issues", "are working on it" and "apologise".

Gloucester Hibs
13-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Back in by refreshing loads and logging out and back in 3 times 😎

PatHead
No. No access code required

That's what I thought but was kicked out and they want me to pay again.

Wondered if you would get in using a code.

hibby rae
As frustrating as this, I feel for whoever is trying to sort it right now. They'll be feeling the pressure.

Not bothered about a refund, half goes to Hibs and Forfar could probably do with the cash so I'll mark it down as a donation to a good cause. As annoying as it is that I can't watch the game.

Leithwalk
Its just the type of card it's looking for plus card number and expiry date.

Although you might have had a lucky escape as the feeds now gone.

Feed returned as the teams left the field at half-time

Dr_Regal
13-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Back on now after the 45th refresh

Golden Bear
Must be a bad injury?

Vault Boy
Back up for me too.

fiolex1
13-10-2020, 07:23 PM
The person filming hasn’t got a clue how to use the zoom on the camera

Peanut Shaz
I cleared my caches, logged out and signed back in again. Seems to be fine now.

Radium
Found the answer, go into buy this event again, it will then allow you access to the game.

worked for me, didn't put the details back in and the game feed came back

Golden Bear

10mins yet.

TAHibby

Yeah this worked for me and brought up the login screen rather than going to a payment screen.

No idea whats going on here, appears to be a bad injury to someone

blackpoolhibs
Looks like a bad injury for one of them, the camera man is keeping his distance from it 😂

CapitalGreen

Still 10 mins until half time

MKHIBEE
A waste of time and money, I’m out

hhibs
13-10-2020, 07:24 PM
As frustrating as this, I feel for whoever is trying to sort it right now. They'll be feeling the pressure.

Not bothered about a refund, half goes to Hibs and Forfar could probably do with the cash so I'll mark it down as a donation to a good cause. As annoying as it is that I can't watch the game.

Is it thought it was all Forfar?

The Captain....
The quality is diabolical when and if you do manage to get a few seconds of 'action'. Its either a clip youve already seen or the camera is randomly pointing in the wrong direction. ****ing pathetic effort.

Leithwalk
Still 10 mins until half time

Break in picture less long than it seemed

Eyrie
13-10-2020, 07:25 PM
Working as a I type, but for how long?

Now at 38 minutes, and I doubt I've seen as much as 8 of them.

If I don't get the second half, it'll be a refund for me.

Golden Bear
13-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Forfar player getting stretchered off. Looks a bad yin.

Hermit Crab
13-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Looked a bad injury but the camera missed it.

H18 SFR
13-10-2020, 07:28 PM

There isn’t a person, it’s automated.

tamig
13-10-2020, 07:29 PM

Nice one 👍

Andy74
13-10-2020, 07:29 PM
The camera looks programmed to actually zoom further out the further away the ball goes.

Ozyhibby
13-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Forfar managed to charge me 3 times over for this and I still can’t watch it. I’ll be looking for a full refund.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-10-2020, 07:30 PM
There isn’t a person, it’s automated.

Defo the case here, a toy town camera if you ask me, shocking service all round.

Dr_Regal
13-10-2020, 07:31 PM
Make it go off again please, eyes are bleeding over here.

Coco Bryce
13-10-2020, 07:32 PM
This has to be the worst stream I have ever seen in all my years using the Internet. Woeful 😂

fiolex1
13-10-2020, 07:32 PM

Golden Bear
13-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Meanwhile we've hardly strung a pass together which is hardly surprising on that surface.

GordonHFC
13-10-2020, 07:35 PM
I think the camera man is in Montrose he is that far from The game.

Silversand
13-10-2020, 07:38 PM
The AI camera is like Yul Brynner in Westworld trying to find a heat source.

Hermit Crab
Halftime and it’s utter pish to watch by the way.

tamig
Forfar managed to charge me 3 times over for this and I still can’t watch it. I’ll be looking for a full refund.

You tried SunshineOnLeith’s tip? Worked a treat for me.

Andy74
I think the camera man is in Montrose he is that far from The game.

There is no camera man. It is automated. It does actually zoom in when closer. Mental.

Alfred E Newman
13-10-2020, 07:39 PM
That pitch is a joke. Impossible to play any constructive football on that.

Eyrie
Reply from Forfar

Good evening,

Sorry you are having issues with the stream but we are aware of an
ongoing issue. Please hold tight and continue refreshing and we should
be back with you soon.

Thanks

Up The Bracket
Been fine since around 30 minutes in.

Find it a bit rank that people were being judged for wanting a refund for the remaining games of last season as they were taking money from the club but 10 minutes of a game at another club cutting out and everyone shouting for a refund from a community club who are really desperate for the money.

Not very Hibs class, is it?

Viva_Palmeiras
13-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Is it just me or have they shrunk the Hibs crest? Or blown up their’s? Petty if so.

HIBERNIAN-0762

There isn't anyone filming it, it's on remote, absolute **** to pay £12.50 for this, you can't even make the game out on the far side, woeful

CMurdoch
A wee fud wi a mobile phone on periscope would have been better than that coverage.
AI camera droid has a lot to learn!

Gloucester Hibs
13-10-2020, 07:41 PM
The AI camera is like Yul Brynner in Westworld trying to find a heat source.

😂 Hope it’s some kind of trial Beta version as it seems buggy as anything. Not exactly a shining endorsement to encourage other clubs to use this tech!!

MacGruber
13-10-2020, 07:42 PM
If anyone struggling like I was to log back in once out....

Hit the circle/face icon top right takes you into your profile. Log out at the bott of that page so you are fully logged out. You then have the blue log in button at the top - log back in with email and password and you should just be able to click the game feed again

Good luck fellow technophobes

tamig
13-10-2020, 07:42 PM

Find it a bit rank that people were being judged for wanting a refund for the remaining games of last season as they were taking money from the club but 10 minutes of a game at another club cutting out and everyone shouting for a refund from a community club who are really desperate for the money.

I wouldn’t be asking for a refund myself. I missed most of the first half though. But there’s a difference. The TV issues are nothing to do with COVID. If you’re selling online services, you need to make sure they’re working and fit for purpose.

tamig
13-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Is it just me or have they shrunk the Hibs crest? Or blown up their’s? Petty if so.

Paranoia maybe.

Nakedmanoncrack
13-10-2020, 07:44 PM

Definitely different size now you mention it.

Andy74
13-10-2020, 07:45 PM
I wouldn’t be asking for a refund myself. I missed most of the first half though. But there’s a difference. The TV issues are nothing to do with COVID. If you’re selling online services, you need to make sure they’re working and fit for purpose.

I won’t either but you’re right. Last season Hibs can’t have been blamed for Covid stopping games.

Forfar have had the opportunity to plan how they deliver a stream and at what cost. It is pricey for what it is and shouldn’t be too tricky to deliver these days.

Just Alf
Is it just me or have they shrunk the Hibs crest? Or blown up their’s? Petty if so.Ha ha... just noticed that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PatHead
If anyone struggling like I was to log back in once out....

Hit the circle/face icon top right takes you into your profile. Log out at the bott of that page so you are fully logged out. You then have the blue log in button at the top - log back in with email and password and you should just be able to click the game feed again

Good luck fellow technophobes

Thanks for the tip. That didn't work for me but after a few attempts then a few hits of refresh it did work. Based on the five minutes I saw I wish it hadn't!😂

Radge70
I entered my credit card details again as I didn't want to miss a second of this thriller and I've now got 3 pending payments on my bank account (it kept saying payment unsuccessful). So £50 total for the first half of Forfar v Hibs so far - beat that!

Coco Bryce
13-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Must still only have dial-up in Forfar.

PatHead
13-10-2020, 07:47 PM
I entered my credit card details again as I didn't want to miss a second of this thriller and I've now got 3 pending payments on my bank account (it kept saying payment unsuccessful). So £50 total for the first half of Forfar v Hibs so far - beat that!

At least you can go to the piestand and get a Bridie

Up The Bracket
13-10-2020, 07:47 PM

I’ve actually bought the game 10 times as I’m that desperate to save them as a club

PatHead
13-10-2020, 07:49 PM
The camera is losing it with 4 or 5 balls on at halftime.

Gatecrasher
13-10-2020, 07:50 PM
I missed about 10 mins of first half with issues but there’s bound to be teething issues, there’s probably not a club in Scotland that’s had some streaming issues. Hopefully the second half is better.

with all that being said the picture quality is decent and I bet there’s some cameramen worried about their jobs as the technology evolves.

SunshineOnLeith
13-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Honestly what were some of the people complaining about this expecting, Sky Sports? Clearly says on both Forfar and Hibs' websites that it was going to be an automatic camera set up, yet this thread is full of folk complaining about "the camera man". You were told you were buying a feed from a single camera on a pole, set your expectations accordingly.

It's Forfar Athletic, they don't have the resources bigger clubs do to have put in place anything better than this. Also, this is their first competitive home game of the season so, other than in their friendly the other week, they've not really had a chance to test this or work out teething problems. There will probably be a step by step guide on their website of how to log out then log back in if you lose the stream before their next home game, as clearly it's confusing, but other than that I'm not seeing a lot wrong with it.

offshorehibby
13-10-2020, 07:51 PM
I've had the stream on since 7 and no major problems, dropped out for the odd minuet here and there. I'd be more concerned that we hadn't had a shot or header at goal yet.

Andy74
13-10-2020, 07:52 PM
I missed about 10 mins of first half with issues but there’s bound to be teething issues, there’s probably not a club in Scotland that’s had some streaming issues. Hopefully the second half is better.

with all that being said the picture quality is decent and I bet there’s some cameramen worried about their jobs as the technology evolves.

Based on this there will be no cameramen worried just yet.

Wee Scottie Dug
13-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Anyone else now watching 1st half injury time? Just automatically came on :rolleyes:

wookie70
13-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Buffering for me now, has it kick off again

Ozyhibby
13-10-2020, 07:53 PM

They have dipped my pocket for £37.50 and supplied no product whatsoever. I’m not a charity. I’ll be asking for a full refund. I’ve paid for enough football this season that I’m not getting from Hibs without adding more to Forfar.

Wee Scottie Dug
13-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Anyone else now watching 1st half injury time? Just automatically came on :rolleyes:

2nd half now underway :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
13-10-2020, 07:56 PM
It’s free on YouTube, decent enough

calumhibee1
13-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Honestly what were some of the people complaining about this expecting, Sky Sports? Clearly says on both Forfar and Hibs' websites that it was going to be an automatic camera set up, yet this thread is full of folk complaining about "the camera man". You were told you were buying a feed from a single camera on a pole, set your expectations accordingly.

It's Forfar Athletic, they don't have the resources bigger clubs do to have put in place anything better than this. Also, this is their first competitive home game of the season so, other than in their friendly the other week, they've not really had a chance to test this or work out teething problems. There will probably be a step by step guide on their website of how to log out then log back in if you lose the stream before their next home game, as clearly it's confusing, but other than that I'm not seeing a lot wrong with it.

Read your post again and then tell us whether they should be charging £12.50 for this based on everything you say. Absolute shambles. Saw the chance to rip Hibs fans off and took it. Hope every Hibs fan asks for a refund.

If they’d charged a fiver or so then folk would maybe have been more accepting.

CMurdoch
13-10-2020, 07:59 PM
CCTV tastic!

RitchieHibs
13-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Here's hoping for better second half. At least a couple of goals. Come on Hibs.

Hibby70
13-10-2020, 08:01 PM
I've not had a picture on my TV this bad since Rod Hull fixed my ariel.

blackpoolhibs
13-10-2020, 08:02 PM
I've not had a picture on my TV this bad since Rod Hull fixed my ariel.

😂😂😂😂

Sir David Gray

That's not what I need to read right now. 😁

CMurdoch

Vic Reeves Big Night Out
Whats on the end of the stick Vic

les83
13-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Anyone who has had issues certainly hasn't missed anything. Another dire performance

Golden Bear
13-10-2020, 08:03 PM

Much better, thank you. !

Alfred E Newman
13-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Much better, thank you. !

The footballs not!

calumhibee1
13-10-2020, 08:05 PM
“Massive donation mate”

O'Rourke3
13-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Boyle and Nisbet on

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
That's not what I need to read right now. 😁

There is a downside. It is a combination of football and Geordiaid.

Zambernardi1875
It’s more exciting listening to the mugs donating than the game

SunshineOnLeith
13-10-2020, 08:17 PM
Read your post again and then tell us whether they should be charging £12.50 for this based on everything you say. Absolute shambles. Saw the chance to rip Hibs fans off and took it. Hope every Hibs fan asks for a refund.

If they’d charged a fiver or so then folk would maybe have been more accepting.

It's up to Forfar what they charge for it, they told us what we were buying. If they'd given the impression it was going to be multiple cameras, commentary etc and then it had been a camera on a pole then yes we'd have been ripped off. As it is, we got pretty much exactly what was promised.