PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else ever just wake up. Get a bit of toast and just go yessssss

The 90+2
02-10-2020, 05:31 AM
https://youtu.be/8fS7-HEBAfs

Magpie
02-10-2020, 05:56 AM
What a way to start the morning. Don’t watch that goal as much as I should 💚

The 90+2
02-10-2020, 06:08 AM
What a way to start the morning. Don’t watch that goal as much as I should 💚

Second best day of my life mate.

Wonder how their goalie saved Stokes Hattrick.

There must be so many supporters at the corner looked up and asked someone (I’ve my own personal person) just like his time. And it happened. It’s still unreal.

And people rip Stubbs 🤣🤣. And Stokes 🤣🤣🤣

The 90+2
02-10-2020, 06:09 AM
https://youtu.be/Pafpn5sQYO0

Since452
02-10-2020, 06:40 AM
What a day that was. In all honesty I was so numb and mentally drained the day before I enjoyed the Sunday more.

Northernhibee
02-10-2020, 06:55 AM
It’s bittersweet that we will never get to experience Hibs shatter that hoodoo again in our lives.

I’m so glad that we did get to see it though. So much that has gone right in my life since that has involved taking a risk or leap of faith has had the motivation of “well if Hibs can win the Scottish cup I can do this”.

hibee-boys
02-10-2020, 07:04 AM
What a day that was. In all honesty I was so numb and mentally drained the day before I enjoyed the Sunday more.

Funny you say that, don't think i've had a quiter journey home on a hibs coach than that day, me included. Very surreal experience.

SouthMoroccoStu
02-10-2020, 07:32 AM
It’s bittersweet that we will never get to experience Hibs shatter that hoodoo again in our lives.

I’m so glad that we did get to see it though. So much that has gone right in my life since that has involved taking a risk or leap of faith has had the motivation of “well if Hibs can win the Scottish cup I can do this”.

You're absolutely right

calumhibee1
02-10-2020, 07:36 AM

:agree:

I was asleep by about half 10 I think and it wasn’t even because I was blootered. Absolutely mentally exhausted.

FilipinoHibs
02-10-2020, 07:46 AM
And then start crying with joy😘

RitchieHibs
02-10-2020, 08:07 AM
And then start crying with joy��

:aok:

And for those who couldn't be or were no longer with us to see it. Words can't express how magical that weekend was.

The 90+2
02-10-2020, 08:28 AM
The day after the final just waking up and knowing it’s literally in the bag as going to be the best day ever, down the hill and the bus. Genuinely the things of dreams.

It’s true too, I had balloons and a lovely new baby coming back to and my boy was born 13 days after. Couldn’t even have a beer or anything just bed, the final was that mental and draining.

Greenbeard
02-10-2020, 08:45 AM
The immediate and rapid movement forward into space as soon as the throw in is awarded by Stokes, Keatings and Henderson which creates the massive space for Fyvie to run into, is a joy to watch. Ok it was late in a cup final but oh how we could do with that sort of movement, even occasionally, when getting a throw in these days.

Niffy
02-10-2020, 08:57 AM
And to top it off for me I won an award for this photo ...

zitelli62
02-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Just up watch that goosebumps everywhere and not far of tears please please please never let that feeling go away I love it.

zitelli62
02-10-2020, 09:06 AM
The day after the final just waking up and knowing it’s literally in the bag as going to be the best day ever, down the hill and the bus. Genuinely the things of dreams.

It’s true too, I had balloons and a lovely new baby coming back to and my boy was born 13 days after. Couldn’t even have a beer or anything just bed, the final was that mental and draining.

I always said I would go missing for a week if we ever won the cup but the reality was by the time I got home I was knackered a bottle of champagne then bed but made up for it the following day one of the best weekends of my life.

superfurryhibby
02-10-2020, 09:54 AM
The gift that keeps on giving. One of my lifelong ambitions fulfilled. Always grateful.

Since452
02-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Funny you say that, don't think i've had a quiter journey home on a hibs coach than that day, me included. Very surreal experience.

Yup. I've been on livelier busses after a defeat. Think we were all just mentally gone

Since452
02-10-2020, 10:04 AM

I was asleep by about half 10 I think and it wasn’t even because I was blootered. Absolutely mentally exhausted.

Same. Had planned to go to the pub after with everyone but left early as was so drained, couldn't get drunk. Put the highlights on Sportscene around 10pm and absolutely cried my eyes out when it hit me what I'd just been part of. Hit me all at once. Mental mental day.

SouthMoroccoStu
02-10-2020, 10:27 AM

Na

I was out til about 2am and then woke at 6am fresh as a daisy ready to get the papers and buzzing for the parade!

The second miracle that day/weekend

FilipinoHibs
02-10-2020, 11:13 AM
In January 2016 I moved to Singapore.

My Chinese sign is the monkey. I am a fire monkey which only happens every 60 years. 2016 was the year of the fire monkey.

I met a beautiful woman on the day of 2-2. We are now married.

Portugal, my parents country, won their first European Championship.

Hibs won the Scottish cup.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-10-2020, 11:19 AM
In January 2016 I moved to Singapore.

My Chinese sign is the monkey. I am a fire monkey which only happens every 60 years. 2016 was the year of the fire monkey.

I met a beautiful woman on the day of 2-2. We are now married.

Portugal, my parents country, won their first European Championship.

Hibs won the Scottish cup.

Pics of wife or GTFO

jacomo
02-10-2020, 11:32 AM
https://youtu.be/Pafpn5sQYO0

Glorious!

FilipinoHibs
02-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Pics of wife or GTFO

It will just make you very dissatisfied. I can't do that to a Hibby. She has been to ER since and the number of guys that come up and ask her the score.