PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PAY PER VIEW OPTION FOR HAMILTON GAME

RSS Bot
29-09-2020, 04:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10755)

Billy Whizz
29-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Cracking price Hibs, well done

Juniper Greens
29-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Mixed views on this. Glad Hibs can now go and make money, but arguably short changes some season ticket holders.

I probably would have plumped for £20

JohnM1875
29-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Well played Hibs. Let's get as many folk buying as possible.

Peevemor
29-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Seems sensibly priced. I wonder what the uptake will be.

Billy Whizz
29-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Mixed views on this. Glad Hibs can now go and make money, but arguably short changes some season ticket holders.

I probably would have plumped for £20

We might have got more for say Rangers or Celtic, but I think this is priced right for Hamilton on a Friday night

ancient hibee
29-09-2020, 04:48 PM
We might have got more for say Rangers or Celtic, but I think this is priced right for Hamilton on a Friday night

Presumably the price will be put up for the OF and Aberdeen.

Sir David Gray
29-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Disappointed at the price but hey ho.

green&left
29-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Presumably the price will be put up for the OF and Aberdeen.

OF at home is 99.99999% likely to be on Sky Sports so won't be ppv.

ancient hibee
29-09-2020, 04:58 PM

True.

Stuart93
29-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Disappointed at the price but hey ho.

In what way? Too much or too little?

I think it’s perfectly priced. Feel £20/£22 like Livingston’s far too high but feel £15 is low enough to still protect the value of people’s ST’s

Sir David Gray
29-09-2020, 05:06 PM
In what way? Too much or too little?

I think it’s perfectly priced. Feel £20/£22 like Livingston’s far too high but feel £15 is low enough to still protect the value of people’s ST’s

Too low but I've gone into my thoughts on this on several occasions in the past so I'll leave it at that.

The decision's been made and that's that.

I am glad that PPV is available.

Alan62
29-09-2020, 05:06 PM
I have to say that the more money Hibs can make from whatever legitimate sources available, the better. I'm not interested in protecting the value of my season ticket. My season ticket purchase this year is to protect the future of my club. The benefit of being able to watch online during the pandemic is a bonus. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same - and some even more so as they're making additional contributions through HSL.

I think the pricing looks decent to attract a decent 'walk up' element on Friday.

Carheenlea
29-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Given that our games against more attractive opposition will be televised I think its a fair price to charge, and hopefully we will see a good uptake.

I think with it being a Friday night and most folk staying in on an evening these days it will tempt more non-ST holders to purchase than had it been 3pm Saturday afternoon. If we are to have no spectators for the rest of the season, moving from 3pm Saturday to regular Friday nights or even the Saturday nights could see clubs maximise the income from Pay Per View? I`d certainly prefer it.

Broken Gnome
29-09-2020, 05:26 PM
The season ticket felt like a donation at the time and still does - I'm not sure the average price per game really applies in the same way to usual years.

Likewise a streaming log-in isn't the same as turning up at Easter Road. Your walk-up ticket buys you a physical entry and a whole load of facilities - watching it on the telly shouldn't be the same price.

MyJo
29-09-2020, 05:38 PM
I think the majority of season ticket holders accept that they aren’t going to be getting value for money compared to the PPV option and can’t expect Hibs to charge £20 to £25 per game in order to make it comparable.

For what it’s worth I think they have got it right at £15 and it should help us get a decent number of viewers and generate much needed extra revenue

murray26
29-09-2020, 05:51 PM
Given that our games against more attractive opposition will be televised I think its a fair price to charge, and hopefully we will see a good uptake.

I think with it being a Friday night and most folk staying in on an evening these days it will tempt more non-ST holders to purchase than had it been 3pm Saturday afternoon. If we are to have no spectators for the rest of the season, moving from 3pm Saturday to regular Friday nights or even the Saturday nights could see clubs maximise the income from Pay Per View? I`d certainly prefer it.

Very good point which should be taken seriously by the club.. I’m already looking forward to a couple of beers while watching the match on Friday..

HH81
29-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Happy with the price and will buy the game. I would have paid the same price as season ticket holders to be fair.

Speedy
29-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Totally agree with Richey & MyJo

cabbageandribs1875
29-09-2020, 06:04 PM
very fair price :agree:

Keith_M
29-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Very reasonably priced.

:top marks

Keith_M
29-09-2020, 06:13 PM
I think the majority of season ticket holders accept that they aren’t going to be getting value for money compared to the PPV option and can’t expect Hibs to charge £20 to £25 per game in order to make it comparable.

For what it’s worth I think they have got it right at £15 and it should help us get a decent number of viewers and generate much needed extra revenue

:agree:

I'm a Season Ticket holder and have no problem whatsoever with the club charging a lower price for PPV than the average that it costs me to watch the game on TV..

I basically made a donation to help keep my club alive and, quite frankly, I'm fed up hearing the 'it devalues the Season Ticket' argument.

Eyrie
29-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Another season ticket holder here who thinks that Hibs are charging a fair price.

Speedy
29-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Is there any word on pricing for the Brora game?

Lendo
29-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Would love to know the “attendance” figures for these games. Do Hibs release any stats post game?

hibeerealist
29-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Too low but I've gone into my thoughts on this on several occasions in the past so I'll leave it at that.

The decision's been made and that's that.

I am glad that PPV is available.

It appears that the majority of ST holders posting on this Agree it’s a good price and you should also consider those Hibs fans who don’t have much money to pay out for football (especially on top of a ST) in these troubled times

green day
29-09-2020, 06:38 PM
I bought my ST to support the club - couldnt care less what they charge PPV - I think £15 is pretty fair for the casual fan.

Sir David Gray
29-09-2020, 06:40 PM
It appears that the majority of ST holders posting on this Agree it’s a good price and you should also consider those Hibs fans who don’t have much money to pay out for football (especially on top of a ST) in these troubled times

That's the benefit of living in a democracy.

The 90+2
29-09-2020, 06:40 PM

Which is brutal for the rest of the clubs who could make a lot of money via PPV.

Eyrie
29-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Which is brutal for the rest of the clubs who could make a lot of money via PPV.

But consistent, as Sky in particular usually show which ever Ugly Sister is away.

Juniper Greens
29-09-2020, 06:44 PM

What you really need is to play the old firm, midweek when champions League is on, as I don't think sky can televise league games at the same time. Would make a killing!

Kaff
29-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Another season ticket holder here who thinks that Hibs are charging a fair price.

And me.
With the recent news on crowd entry then it's crucial the club optimise ppv sales, this will enable them to do that.
There is an obvious 'problem' with cost per match compared to ST and I can't think how it can be adjusted in favour of the ST without the club having to lose revenue.
Very difficult but if we're in the same position next season and I am in similar financial circumstances then I'll buy ST again, I don't view this as the clubs fault.
Equally, I'll be glad too if some who can't afford a ST get to buy the occasional game because it's priced correctly, it's not a competition in the same way I can't afford hospitality ST but I'm glad there's others who can and choose to back the club that way.

PatHead
29-09-2020, 06:47 PM
I think £20 would have been fair and raised more money for the club. It is too cheap.

Scouse Hibee
29-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Great price, glad the club haven’t gone down the route of trying to match the ST prices as a ST was never intended to be a seasons worth of PPV’s.

weecounty hibby
29-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Good price and hopefully plenty take up the offer. My ST works out at about £40 per game so not interested in value per game. Surely most ST holders don't buy because it works out a wee bit cheaper per game anyway. Certainly I don't, I just see it as the best way if giving Hibs money to use to improve the club

Billy Whizz
29-09-2020, 06:55 PM
I think £20 would have been fair and raised more money for the club. It is too cheap.

Surprised you think that way to be honest

Brightside
29-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Price should be the same it would be on the gate.

jeffers
29-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Watching a game on Hibs TV isn’t comparable to watching at in the stadium, so happy with pricing. I wouldn’t expect the international subscribers to Hibs TV to pay the equivalent of the PATG cost. Like others I bought my season ticket to support the club.

greenlad
29-09-2020, 07:11 PM

Think they can only show a maximum of 5 home games per club this season. 3 already shown at Easter Road(Sky front loaded their SPFL rights in August as there was no English football to show). So assuming we reach top 6 there will be at least one OF visit not shown this season.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1291984/SPFL-Sky-Sports-deal-devalued-additional-games-exclusive/amp

Hopefully Celtic who miss out. I'd sell it on PPV at £33 and give them their own special stream from behind a pillar with stewards getting in the way every few seconds.

WhileTheChief..
29-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Good decision and well priced.

King Cosell
29-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Will PPV be available for the Forfar game?

Sir David Gray
29-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Will PPV be available for the Forfar game?

That will be down to Forfar as the home team.

They are certainly allowed to sell PPV for it.

PatHead
29-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Surprised you think that way to be honest

Why? It is still less than the cost of a season ticket but would raise more more money which could help us compete with Aberdeen for players. What do you get for£20 nowadays? Not even couple of rounds up town.

Not sure how much they charge for boxing on ppv. Can anyone tell me?

Juniper Greens
29-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Why? It is still less than the cost of a season ticket but would raise more more money which could help us compete with Aberdeen for players. What do you get for£20 nowadays? Not even couple of rounds up town.

Depends who the promoter is. Cheapest is usually £25

Billy Whizz
29-09-2020, 08:21 PM

What’s boxing got to do with it
We’re asking fans to pay £15, which I think is more than reasonable, to watch Hibs online in a soulless empty stadium with no fans, and no real matchday experience

Bet most would happily pay £22 or so to at the game

hibee-boys
29-09-2020, 08:31 PM
I'm a season ticket holder who has Sky so only used the Hibs Pass once. £15 seems to strike a reasonable balance for me, hope the club make a few ££££ out of it.

cabbageandribs1875
29-09-2020, 08:33 PM

you should maybe think of the fans less fortunate than yourself, it's not a problem for me but i bet there's plenty fans that have possibly been out of work or on a low income that would love to watch a game, £15 might just make it acheivable for that group, i'm delighted our club has thought of these fans, maybe you could as well

King Cosell
29-09-2020, 08:37 PM

They're showing it, according to their website. Nice little money-spinner for them, be fewer mates meeting up and sharing the cost on a Tuesday night, should sell around 3 or 4000.

davhibby
29-09-2020, 08:43 PM

Just had a look and they seemed to be trialling a stream in a friendly tonight so they should be. Wonder what the script will be for the Brora game next week, would be nice if ST’s get it for nothing but don’t think we can really charge more than a tenner for that one

Bobby's Cinema
29-09-2020, 08:45 PM
What’s boxing got to do with it
We’re asking fans to pay £15, which I think is more than reasonable, to watch Hibs online in a soulless empty stadium with no fans, and no real matchday experience

Bet most would happily pay £22 or so to at the game
Yes, what a bargain when you say it like that...

Sir David Gray
29-09-2020, 08:55 PM

It seems a pretty taboo subject for many and I'm quite happy to accept I'm in the minority but I agree with you.

Mon Dieu4
29-09-2020, 08:59 PM

Sky charge £20 for a 5 or so hour show which is much cheaper than going to watch it in person that's for sure

Stonewall
29-09-2020, 09:26 PM
I have no problems with what Hibs are doing here.

This is all about the survival of the club and I think we all knew when we bought our season tickets this year we might not see any games at ER.

It sounds like a fair price and I hope that many people take advantage of it.

PatHead
29-09-2020, 09:31 PM
you should maybe think of the fans less fortunate than yourself, it's not a problem for me but i bet there's plenty fans that have possibly been out of work or on a low income that would love to watch a game, £15 might just make it acheivable for that group, i'm delighted our club has thought of these fans, maybe you could as well

Have a word with yourself and stop being so self righteous. Of course I think of people who have been furloughed and are in fear of their jobs/income for the future.

I still think that an extra £5 is not a deal breaker.As I said in my previous posts Hibs need as much money as possible this season. Livingston charged £20,why shouldn't we?

You think differently but don't dare tell me that I don't care about other people. Who do you think you are?

Franck Le God
29-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Price should be the same it would be on the gate.

Disagree with this, the 'product' of watching a game online is far inferior to a live match so charging the same would be unfair in my opinion.

hibbysam
29-09-2020, 09:58 PM
The club have managed to protect the season ticket due to the amount of games that were live on Sky. Had they been showing 19 games PPV id definitely have expected it to be the same, if not more, than the ST. They couldn’t have justified offering the same package, but one far more than the other for arguably the most loyal fans who stumped up in the most difficult of times. £15 is a decent price and hopefully the club now make a decent bit of money from it, although I doubt too many will be paying to watch it.

cabbageandribs1875
29-09-2020, 10:03 PM
You think differently but don't dare tell me that I don't care about other people. Who do you think you are?

away have a word with yourself

pmsl@ dont you dare

Greenfly
29-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Surely the club will have done some market research on this? They'll have a fair idea what price to pitch it at in order to maximise returns. FWIW I think they've chosen the right figure. £20 for this game would have overpriced it for many.

HFC93
29-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Out of interest, how many people do you reckon will purchase PPV for this game?

Greenfly
29-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Sorry - couldn't hazard a guess at that - would need to have a lot more info but I expect the club will have an idea / target - not that they'll be telling any of us what that is.

Bigiain007
30-09-2020, 10:43 AM
It has been done to death but like many of you I bought my season ticket for 2 reasons. Firstly to get money in to the club and secondly to guarantee having the same fantastic seat I've got once we get back to the stadium. I think 15 quid is great value for a Hibs game.

WhileTheChief..
30-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Are Hibs really that screwed that we need a few hundred quid more from a few fans paying an extra fiver?

Jesus, the club are doing right by their fans and some folk, who it doesn’t affect, are complaining.

How dare you!

erin go bragh
30-09-2020, 04:16 PM

We have about 2 to 3 thousand walk ups . So I’m guessing maybe 1500 😉

Billy Whizz
30-09-2020, 04:24 PM
We have about 2 to 3 thousand walk ups . So I’m guessing maybe 1500 😉

And about 20 from the Hamilton end

Keith_M
30-09-2020, 04:32 PM

:greengrin

HH81
30-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Just a comment about how easy it is to set up.

Make an account and set the payment up. Took a couple of minutes. Couldn't have been any easier.

Good stuff.

Glory Lurker
30-09-2020, 06:26 PM

Surely it'll be rammed with jambos?

Squealing pig
30-09-2020, 08:08 PM
If u purchase game pass on your mobile , how do u watch it on your television etc ?

Sir David Gray
30-09-2020, 08:53 PM
If u purchase game pass on your mobile , how do u watch it on your television etc ?

I don't know for certain as I use hibspass for the season ticket log in but I'd imagine you would go to https://ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk/login on your TV and then put in your username and password.

flash
30-09-2020, 10:08 PM

I mirror it on to my telly.

Squealing pig
01-10-2020, 07:40 AM
I mirror it on to my telly.

Cheers was thinking that

Phil MaGlass
01-10-2020, 02:03 PM
I use this link to find oot live scottish games

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html

and then watch them on youtube:thumbsup:

jeffers
01-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Cheers was thinking that

I’m assuming it will be similar to Hibs pass in that you log in to a browser to watch it. I did so directly through the browser on my tv and watched the Killie game that way. No need to use any other device.

Hibernia&Alba
01-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up. Is the game available to buy now?

oneone73
01-10-2020, 03:56 PM

Yes, £15.

HH81
01-10-2020, 03:56 PM

Yes. £15.00.

Hibernia&Alba
01-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Yes, £15.

Yes. £15.00.

Cheers, I'll do it now. Start the weekend with a Hibs game and a few Guinness :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
02-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Cheers, I'll do it now. Start the weekend with a Hibs game and a few Guinness :agree:

Well, I'm obviously going out of my mind, as I thought the game was at Hamilton. I went on their site to buy coverage:greengrin

Forget it, all this isolating and non-attendance of matches has me losing touch with the outside world. I need to pay more attention. Saved me £15 anyway

Squealing pig
02-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Purchased and looking forward to 3 points 🤞

Carheenlea
02-10-2020, 01:58 PM
It would be interesting to know how many purchase a walk-up and add to ST’s to come up with a virtual match attendance. The seat counters, ubers and fan police have been left twiddling their thumbs with no crowds to study.

Devonhibs
02-10-2020, 03:32 PM
I bought the ppv despite having iptv as I want to support the club in addition to HSL and buying stuff from the clubstore. £15 is priced right although still likely have paid £20.

Tambo
02-10-2020, 04:13 PM
I lost my job two weeks ago and can't afford to purchase the game sorry Hibs.

Anyone know if the game is on sportsound? Just says open all mics but was hoping this would be the feature game.

Andy74
02-10-2020, 04:27 PM
I lost my job two weeks ago and can't afford to purchase the game sorry Hibs.

Anyone know if the game is on sportsound? Just says open all mics but was hoping this would be the feature game.

Check your PMs

Tambo
02-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Check your PMs

Thank you very much again, that is hibs class for you.

cabbageandribs1875
02-10-2020, 05:12 PM
£15. purchased :agree:

£20 and i would have watched for free

correct pricing:agree:

KDY Hibs
02-10-2020, 05:16 PM
Thank you very much again, that is hibs class for you.

Fantastic stuff, hope you find a job soon!

BILLYHIBS
02-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Check your PMs

:thumbsup:

Legend!

:not worth

GlesgaeHibby
02-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Pass bought, looking forward to the game.

£15 was reasonable. Probably would have gave it a miss at £20, so feel Hibs have got their pricing right here.

02-10-2020, 05:49 PM
The DeVaLuEd SeAsON tIcKeT element of the hibs support really do cause some daft arguments.

RoxburghHibs
02-10-2020, 05:50 PM
My mum just registered and paid for tonight's game but now says invalid credentials when she tries to login. She's tried the reset password link but doesn't receive an email.

TomTheHibbyBev
02-10-2020, 05:50 PM
Purchase PPV
Easy once you know how
Thank you hibs tv support👍

Tambo
02-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Fantastic stuff, hope you find a job soon!

Thanks mate, should be sorted with agency work some time next.

Tambo
02-10-2020, 05:52 PM

Legend!

:not worth

Indeed, happy to repay this kind gentleman asap or make a donation of his choice.

BILLYHIBS
02-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Indeed, happy to repay this kind gentleman asap or make a donation of his choice.

Hope you find work soon mate

Good luck!

RoxburghHibs
02-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know if HibsTV admin are on this site as need help with an account login issue?

Thanks

Billy Whizz
02-10-2020, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know if HibsTV admin are on this site as need help with an account login issue?

Thanks

Are you on Hibspass

RoxburghHibs
02-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Are you on Hibspass

It's for my mum let me ask her as she said she tried HibsTV then clicked the Hamilton link.

Billy Whizz
02-10-2020, 06:00 PM
It's for my mum let me ask her as she said she tried HibsTV then clicked the Hamilton link.

The game is on Hibspass, not Hibs TV

BILLYHIBS
02-10-2020, 06:06 PM
If it is Pay Per View you have to log in:

https://ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk/login

Key in your User name and password

HH81
02-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Wounder how many PPV's Hibs sold for tonight's game?

RoxburghHibs
02-10-2020, 06:09 PM
The game is on Hibspass, not Hibs TV

Brilliant - think that was the issue

allyh1bs
02-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Is the game not on Sky? They list Sky as showing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat 0-7
02-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Has the pre match started? I just have a screen with the two club badges.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Tug Wilson
02-10-2020, 06:12 PM
Take it that the stream hasn't started yet? Signed up. Paid. Doesn't seem to be much happening.

Same for everyone else?

dphibs
Anyone else having problems signing in to ppv. I’ve put I my login details clicked on sign in but nothing.

HappyAsHellas
Anyone else havong problems with the ppv? I'm getting an error message 230001 saying the file can't be played.

Pat 0-7
Take it that the stream hasn't started yet? Signed up. Paid. Doesn't seem to be much happening.

Same for everyone else?Same for me.

RoxburghHibs
02-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Same for me.

Just a white screen

Pat 0-7
Anyone else having problems signing in to ppv.I seemed to be stuck on the sign in screen ( I registered yesterday) but I clicked on Events and got in ok to purchase the game.

Pat 0-7
Just a white screenNo, yellow screen with club badges

Squealing pig
02-10-2020, 06:15 PM
Not sure how u air drop from mobile to tv any ideas guys ?

Pat 0-7
02-10-2020, 06:16 PM
No, yellow screen with club badges

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using TapatalkStarting now

Billy Whizz
02-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Not sure how u air drop from mobile to tv any ideas guys ?

On an iPhone, scroll up and tap screen mirroring

bringbackbenny
02-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Fingers crossed Cliff has a new mic for tonight

Tug Wilson
02-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Same for me.

Started now.

Mon the Hibees

Squealing pig
02-10-2020, 06:19 PM
On an iPhone, scroll up and tap screen mirroring

Yeh don’t seem to have the mirror logo 🤦*♂️

Northernhibee
02-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Very impressed with quality of pre match build up.

Diclonius
02-10-2020, 06:25 PM
I'm only getting audio, no video. Not sure why?

HH81
02-10-2020, 06:25 PM

Yes me too excellent so far.

Hibby70
02-10-2020, 06:28 PM

Yogis been good

HappyAsHellas
02-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Stream keeps freezing here - is this normal during the build up?

Peevemor
02-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Stream keeps freezing here - is this normal during the build up?

Their report on Gogic didn't work, but my stream's been perfect.

Quite enjoying the Tanner/Yogi chat.

Carheenlea
02-10-2020, 06:38 PM
My streams awful - blurred picture and keeps freezing. trying the other streams but none working so far.

Squealing pig
02-10-2020, 06:38 PM
Can’t stream on tv , bit of a nightmare no more Ppv for me 😂

oneone73
02-10-2020, 06:39 PM
My streams awful - blurred picture and keeps freezing. trying the other streams but none working so far.

Try resetting your router?

Carheenlea
02-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Try resetting your router?

That did the job :thumbsup:

neil7908
02-10-2020, 06:43 PM

Same here and very confident it's not an issue at my end.

oneone73
02-10-2020, 06:43 PM
That did the job :thumbsup:

👍

tonyrougier123
02-10-2020, 06:49 PM
Can’t stream on tv , bit of a nightmare no more Ppv for me 😂

PS4 will navigate that

Hibby70
02-10-2020, 06:51 PM
My stream is fine - both video and audio. In fact audio is much better than normal.

overdrive
02-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Is anyone having issues accessing hibspass for the season ticket access? I’m in ok but my dad is getting a weird one saying Salt Lake when he goes to hibspass.com

Andy74
02-10-2020, 06:54 PM
I’m assuming no one actually gets broadcast quality?

I’m on 1 gig broadband and it is not what you’d call sharp and movement is rough enough to make me travel sick most weeks.

Beefster
02-10-2020, 06:55 PM

I’m on 1 gig broadband and it is not what you’d call sharp and movement is rough enough to make me travel sick most weeks.

Mine’s has been perfect since it started at 7:15. No worse than Sky or BT Sport online.

cabbageandribs1875
02-10-2020, 06:57 PM

crystal clear here..firestick/chrome browser

Andy74
Mine’s has been perfect since it started at 7:15. No worse than Sky or BT Sport online.

Okay. No idea why then!

hibee_girl

Same here.

overdrive
02-10-2020, 07:01 PM
This has been the best in terms of visuals and audio since the start of the season

The Pointer
02-10-2020, 07:18 PM
My picture froze just before the start, I logged in again and waited a while to get a picture. When it eventually appeared, just before the goal, the picture itself is BBC2 Colour circa 1975 in that it's blurred and I can't recognise any of the players. Ach, it's frozen again.

Since90+2
02-10-2020, 07:19 PM
My picture is brilliant - on par with what you'd get on Sky / BT.

That's on Hibs Pass tho as opposed to PPV.

Scouse Hibee
02-10-2020, 07:31 PM
Mine is always fine apart from a slight ghosting on the ball.

Saturday Boy
02-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Mine is always fine apart from a slight ghosting on the ball.

Ghosting on the ball. Is that one of those modern things like a false number 9?

Like you I’ve always had a great picture.

Andy74
02-10-2020, 07:37 PM
I changed link and much better.

Scouse Hibee
02-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Ghosting on the ball. Is that one of those modern things like a false number 9?

Like you I’ve always had a great picture.

Spoke too soon 😂 Just before HT quality dropped to a blur

HH81
02-10-2020, 07:40 PM
I'm on PPV and my stream has been quality. Watching it on the best picture setting too.

On a par with Livingston stream which was very good.

The Spaceman
02-10-2020, 07:49 PM
Stream has been really good - flawless. Have enjoyed having Yogi on at half time as well.

Diclonius
02-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Stream just cut out! :grr:

Peevemor
Stream has been really good - flawless. Have enjoyed having Yogi on at half time as well.

Well done!

Diclonius
Back on. Phew!

SteveHFC
02-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Anyone else stream went down.

Speedy
02-10-2020, 07:52 PM
I keep getting a Verizon - we will be back soon message.

Sir David Gray
02-10-2020, 07:53 PM

It did during the chat with John Hughes. It's back now.

nonshinyfinish
02-10-2020, 07:53 PM

Briefly got the Verizon holding screen during half time, came back before the second half kicked off.

cabbageandribs1875
02-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Verizon was only there for a minute, i didn't mind cause she's a hunny

Scouse Hibee
02-10-2020, 08:03 PM
This is pish, keeps freezing, dropping out, going blurred awful quality since just before HT.

jeffers
02-10-2020, 08:04 PM
This is pish, keeps freezing, dropping out, going blurred awful quality since just before HT.

I changed links a few times and it settled down.

Sir David Gray
02-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Mine has been spot on.

Dr_Regal
02-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Pleased I’m not the only one. Shocking stream since half time.

The Pointer
02-10-2020, 08:46 PM

Same here. From time to time got message saying, "Error: you are logged in on another device." Blurred pictures such that I couldn't identify players. Now it's saying, "This video file cannot be played. Error Code ******."

HappyAsHellas
02-10-2020, 09:13 PM
I was originally logged on through the browser on my tv and it was pathetic - blurred and constant freezing. I then logged on using a tablet and mirrored it onto the tv and then it was perfect. I think it must be to do with the browser on the tv which I will try updating or something.

Juniper Greens
02-10-2020, 09:28 PM
I was originally logged on through the browser on my tv and it was pathetic - blurred and constant freezing. I then logged on using a tablet and mirrored it onto the tv and then it was perfect. I think it must be to do with the browser on the tv which I will try updating or something.
They obviously don't trust TV browsers as Hibs were quite clear that you shouldn't use them at the start of the season. Wonder if the firmware isn't as good. I use my PS4 for it and have had no issues. I know others who use their laptop with an HDMI into the TV, again, seems to work well

Carheenlea
02-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Same here. From time to time got message saying, "Error: you are logged in on another device." Blurred pictures such that I couldn't identify players. Now it's saying, "This video file cannot be played. Error Code ******."

I followed the advice given to me by oneone73 and did the old switch off and reset the router which sorted my problems in time for KO. Froze during the interview with Nisbet but refreshed page and all was good again.

Tambo
07-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Just an update, I found a new job and start this Friday. Only till Christmas but better than nothing.

GGTTH.

04Sauzee
07-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Just an update, I found a new job and start this Friday. Only till Christmas but better than nothing.

GGTTH.
Fantastic, good luck in your new job

PatHead
07-10-2020, 12:50 PM

GGTTH.

Great to hear a bit of good news. Hope it goes well.

McD
07-10-2020, 01:57 PM

GGTTH.

great to hear mate, good news

BILLYHIBS
07-10-2020, 03:05 PM

GGTTH.