PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nisbet

lord bunberry
20-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Man of the match for me today. He plays with a huge amount of confidence and energy and he’s always looking to get a shot away. Him winning the header led to the first goal and he almost scored himself, I can see him getting 20+ goals this season.

Juniper Greens
20-09-2020, 04:03 PM
We have played well in every game he has started

neil7908
20-09-2020, 04:04 PM
We have a player on our hands. He's got a bit of everything - good in the air, in the right spot for tap ins, can score from outside the box, great work rate, quick feet and fast.

Robbo6-2
20-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Brilliant what a excellent piece of buisness getting him in.

If he keeps playing like this he will get a move down south for big cash

04Sauzee
20-09-2020, 04:05 PM
I'll be honest and say i wasn't sure what we were gettinh with Nisbet when we signed him. I had seen his goals clips but wasnt sure how strong he'd be or if he'd handle the step up.
He is looking very good, strong, quick, great touch, no little skill. He's only going to get better. Fantastic signing

Booked4Being-Ugly
20-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Watching him today convinced me we have a big star in the making.

What a brilliant signing.

Pretty Boy
20-09-2020, 04:28 PM
He's one of those players that is going to have Hearts and Aberdeen fans asking why they didn't sign him.

We often talk about the players we miss out on but we have done an astute bit of business with Nisbet.

Jim44
20-09-2020, 04:34 PM
The muppets on FF are discussing Nisbet, asking whether they should have him and, as he’s not quite good enough for them, lend him out. Arrogant tosser.

JohnM1875
20-09-2020, 04:37 PM
The muppets on FF are discussing Nisbet, asking whether they should have him and, as he’s not quite good enough for them, lend him out. Arrogant tosser.

Huns being huns.

Billy Whizz
20-09-2020, 04:52 PM
As I said a few weeks ago, we’ve got a much better player than I thought we were getting
Big and strong, great work ethic, and he’s a natural finisher
2 seasons ago he played in League 1, last year in the championship, and now this step up

3pm
20-09-2020, 04:53 PM
As I said a few weeks ago, we’ve got a much better player than I thought we were getting
Big and strong, great work ethic, and he’s a natural finisher
2 seasons ago he played in League 1, last year in the championship, and now this step up

Great touch and awareness of what is around him.

tamig
20-09-2020, 04:55 PM

I remember them singing they were going to “take” Scott Brown and the same again with Scott Allan. Let them dream.

kevo1875
20-09-2020, 04:55 PM
He has a great first touch

CMurdoch
20-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Today was his best game for Hibs.
Grafted the whole game, had a big hand in the 1st goal and held the ball up well.
Rangers are a good team now and all the Hibs players did well today with Nisbet showing up well throughout.

Speedy
20-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Aye, good player. Will be interesting to see who is capped for Scotland first between him and Porteous.

Hibernia&Alba
20-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Worked like a Trojan today and didn't give the Rangers defence a moment's peace. It's always a big help to the team when a forward works so hard.

hibee_girl
20-09-2020, 05:01 PM
He gets better with every game :agree:

wookie70
20-09-2020, 05:04 PM
I thought he was excellent today. Should have scored but his work rate and aggression were fantastic and he looks like a player who will make sure he gets a few shots a game. He has the feeling of a SJM signing to me. He will be here for 3 years or so and move up to a bigger team or higher level. I thought the same about Shankland too and if players are battering in goals and also playing well at championship level they usually become decent signings. We missed Shankland but did well to get Nisbet and he will be excellent for us judging by his performances so far. In general our signings have been pretty good under Ross and Heck also brought in some good players.

Monts
20-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Played really well, and deserved a goal imo but wasn't to be.

What happened to him in the lead up to the first goal? He was on the ground when Wright hit it, and after standing up, went down again holding his head. Don't think it was even mentioned in the match coverage.

HFCdeb
20-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Already offers way more than Kamberi (loan spell excluded).

nonshinyfinish
20-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Played really well, and deserved a goal imo but wasn't to be.

What happened to him in the lead up to the first goal? He was on the ground when Wright hit it, and after standing up, went down again holding his head. Don't think it was even mentioned in the match coverage.

Got a hand in the face from the centre half, Helander maybe?

Not a great deal in it, but I imagine Sky Sports will have given it the same scrutiny they gave Hanlon's booking…

jeffers
20-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Agree with the comments. Getting better with every game. With the lack of striking options for Scotland he should be getting considered. Tbf to Dykes he has done well in the past two games but I never watched him with Livi and thought he looked better than Nisbet has for us.

Mon Dieu4
20-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Glad people have mentioned him, I thought he was easily out best player today, fair enough he didn't score but his work rate and ability shown through