PDA

View Full Version : Starting XI and B team

Unseen work
16-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Take current form out of it, pick what is in your opinion the current best Hibs 11 and also the B teams.

No player in the B team is allowed to be in your first 11 but just in a different position etc, two completely different teams.

.......................Marciano...............

........McGinn...Porteous...Hanlon......

Boyle........Gogic.........Newell.........Doig.... .

...........................Allan..........

................Nisbet............Doidge......

Unfortunately I can’t get a system that gets Boyle, Allan, Nisbet, Doidge and Murphy in it so Jamie sits out right now as I’ve seen little of him but think he will be a very good signing for us.

........................Barnes.............

Gray......McGregor.....Stirling.....Stevenson..... .

.................Hallberg......McGinn......

Wright..............Mallan...................Murph y.....

..........................Gullan...........

Not selected;
Fraser Murray
Sean Mackie
Tom James

How do we think the B team would get on against other teams in the league? And on looking at it on paper, what do you think is missing from our squad?

I think it shows our squad strength is slowly but surely getting there, especially with another couple likely (hopefully) to come in.

CMurdoch
17-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Add Ryan Shanley to your list.
Has played more 1st team games this season than Gray & McGregor

Hibernianinc
17-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Take current form out of it, pick what is in your opinion the current best Hibs 11 and also the B teams.

No player in the B team is allowed to be in your first 11 but just in a different position etc, two completely different teams.

.......................Marciano...............

........McGinn...Porteous...Hanlon......

Boyle........Gogic.........Newell.........Doig.... .

...........................Allan..........

................Nisbet............Doidge......

Unfortunately I can’t get a system that gets Boyle, Allan, Nisbet, Doidge and Murphy in it so Jamie sits out right now as I’ve seen little of him but think he will be a very good signing for us.

........................Barnes.............

Gray......McGregor.....Stirling.....Stevenson..... .

.................Hallberg......McGinn......

Wright..............Mallan...................Murph y.....

..........................Gullan...........

Not selected;
Fraser Murray
Sean Mackie
Tom James

How do we think the B team would get on against other teams in the league? And on looking at it on paper, what do you think is missing from our squad?

I think it shows our squad strength is slowly but surely getting there, especially with another couple likely (hopefully) to come in.

I think that B team wouldn't score many, so in this context that's an area of focus.

Like the idea in doing this though :thumbsup: