We have had our issues with this man and now The Rangers don't want him too
How many Blunders must he make before he is dropped from the Referees list
The new Craig Thomson

H18 SFR
15-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Any link re the rangers part?

hibbyfraelibby
15-09-2020, 01:54 PM
I would think any referee who was the son of a Mr Clancy who decided to have his off-spring called Kevin would atteact opposition from the Bigot Sister of Broomloania Brigade.

maturehibby
15-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Any link re the rangers part?

Edwards tackle on Morelos on Saturday with the resulting gash on his leg which Clancy never even cautioned him for
plus Michael Stewart's comments on Sportscene

H18 SFR
15-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Edwards tackle on Morelos on Saturday with the resulting gash on his leg which Clancy never even cautioned him for

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant the huns were on the record as saying they didn’t want him to referee them again.

bingo70
15-09-2020, 06:16 PM

I’ve watched that tackled quite a few times and I can’t see why all the fuss is about.

Never a red card in a million years imo

hibbyfraelibby
15-09-2020, 06:36 PM
I’ve watched that tackled quite a few times and I can’t see why all the fuss is about.

Neither could the panel...

Frazerbob
15-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Easily and by a long way, the worst of the current crop of refs. He really is abysmal.

gaz1875
15-09-2020, 09:02 PM

Same here, wasn't even a clumsy challenge just bad luck for Morelos that his leg angle caught the natural follow through.