PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Anne Fudge , Robbie Replay and Hertz

h1bs4life
12-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Think it must be said thank you Anne Fudge , Robbie Replay and Hertz for ensuring sporting integrity in the Scottish Premier league where the big teams play.
Your gesture in loaning a goalkeeper with top flight experience to St Liedown to avoid them having to play there 40 year old goalkeeping coach ( granted Langfield might have played better ) and despite them ripping the single fish out of you since last season ended including there chief executive saying you deserved go down and advertising todays ppv game against Edinburgh's Premier team with a message Heartfelt and a picture of Obika needs to acknowledged.
Just ignore the outradged muppets on social media and oneleagueback ,
you know you can do what you want and the muppets will still pay into your 6%
interest money making scheme and buy season tickets .
PS can you not find a job somewhere for Craigie boy he is getting on my nerves big time on the radio.
Most Hibs fans I know think you are doing a great job and want you to stay when the muppets finally pay you back.

lord bunberry
12-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Think it must be said thank you Anne Fudge , Robbie Replay and Hertz for ensuring sporting integrity in the Scottish Premier league where the big teams play.
Your gesture in loaning a goalkeeper with top flight experience to St Liedown to avoid them having to play there 40 year old goalkeeping coach ( granted Langfield might have played better ) and despite them ripping the single fish out of you since last season ended including there chief executive saying you deserved go down and advertising todays ppv game against Edinburgh's Premier team with a message Heartfelt and a picture of Obika needs to acknowledged.
PS can you not find a job somewhere for Craigie boy he is getting on my nerves big time on the radio.
Most Hibs fans I know think you are doing a great job and want you to stay when the muppets finally pay you back.
They really are raging about the loan deal, more annoyed than when they were deservedly relegated. They’re a strange bunch.

JammyDoidger
12-09-2020, 05:21 PM
In days gone by if this situation happened their goalie would have played a blinder! But times have changed and everything they do is hopeless:thumbsup:!

PatHead
12-09-2020, 07:52 PM
They really are raging about the loan deal, more annoyed than when they were deservedly relegated. They’re a strange bunch.

Don't you understand, they were expelled. It was the unfairest thing ever to do to a club that saved the free world.

Nobody (apart from Partick and Stranraer) like them but they don't care.

And, and St Mirren cheated them out of the league and should be known by the really funny name of St Liedown.

lyonhibs
13-09-2020, 06:24 AM

The impotent seethe disguised as typical Jambo baseless arrogance here warms the cockles of my heart. Cheers for the wee loan to the fine Buddies of your useless reserve goalie lads.

SouthMoroccoStu
13-09-2020, 06:58 AM

The impotent seethe disguised as typical Jambo baseless arrogance here warms the cockles of my heart. Cheers for the wee loan to the fine Buddies of your useless reserve goalie lads.

Moral high ground?

Wee team Or Big team? Make your mind up!

So Obsessed with us

That post is all over the shop

hibbyfraelibby
13-09-2020, 07:16 AM

Make them look a bitter wee team?

Since452
13-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Do you know what's funny? St Mirren trolling Hearts at every opportunity, Heartbreaker etc, then they go and loan them a player 😂 Soft as ****

SouthMoroccoStu
13-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Do you know what's funny? St Mirren trolling Hearts at every opportunity, Heartbreaker etc, then they go and loan them a player 😂 Soft as ****

That’s the big thing for me!

I know “business is business” but hearts did St Mirren a big favour (in theory)

Why!?

St Mirren were one of the most vocal against hearts at every turn, now the trolling and they don’t have a great history (ok all in hearts mind with the whole st liedown thing from 1986)

Very funny that they went to Hearts to get a keeper loan

Funnier they agreed

Keith_M
13-09-2020, 08:25 AM
I think you underestimate their deviousness.

Hearts supporters currently hate St Mirren even more than Hibs, which is why they loaned them a total huddie of a goalkeeper... knowing full well he'd make an ar5e of it.

Eyrie
13-09-2020, 09:40 AM
There was a very good reason (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54131865) why Hearts will willing to help out St Mirren.

"I'm so grateful to Robbie Neilson and everyone at Hearts for their help. It would have been very easy for Hearts to say no because they didn't want to risk their player.
"We owe them one in the future."
Aye, right.

hibbyfraelibby
13-09-2020, 09:48 AM
There was a very good reason (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54131865) why Hearts will willing to help out St Mirren.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
Aye, right.

...just not in the play-off at the end of the season though😁

hibeejeebies
13-09-2020, 10:21 AM

Is "Anne Fudge" meant to be an insult or something? 🤷🏽*♂️

Hibs4185
13-09-2020, 12:04 PM
I find it incredible that nearly every Jambo I know and seen on social media wanted St Mirren pumped yesterday, even though it meant their most hated rivals winning

The hurt is strong and indefinite at the moment! 🤣🤣

hibsbollah
13-09-2020, 12:10 PM
I find it incredible that nearly every Jambo I know and seen on social media wanted St Mirren pumped yesterday, even though it meant their most hated rivals winning

Their local rivals, that’ll be either Dunfermline or Raith for the foreseeable...

Bostonhibby
13-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Their local rivals, that’ll be either Dunfermline or Raith for the foreseeable...Aren't their true local rivals whoever happens to have hired the pitch, court or changing rooms before them at the Oriam, "Hearts state of the art training facilities"?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

hibbyfraelibby
13-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Is "Anne Fudge" meant to be an insult or something? 🤷🏽*♂️

"Ann Fudge" doesn't show up on a maroon jersey...💩💩💩

Col2
13-09-2020, 03:29 PM
That’s the big thing for me!

I know “business is business” but hearts did St Mirren a big favour (in theory)

Why!?

St Mirren were one of the most vocal against hearts at every turn, now the trolling and they don’t have a great history (ok all in hearts mind with the whole st liedown thing from 1986)

Very funny that they went to Hearts to get a keeper loan

Funnier they agreed

It’s incredible and you wouldn’t believe it unless you seen it with your own eyes. St Mirren were miles ahead on the wind up Hearts over the summer, the manager, the CEO and even the fans were front and centre bating them. AND the official twitter page winds them up even more before this weekends match with #heartbraker and then Robbie Replay and co say yes to emergency goalie loan in record time
🤣🤣🤣

Going by the reaction and the witch-hunt - Robbie Plane is being readied for lift off following a bad result or two 👍

hibsbollah
13-09-2020, 03:59 PM
It’s incredible and you wouldn’t believe it unless you seen it with your own eyes. St Mirren were miles ahead on the wind up Hearts over the summer, the manager, the CEO and even the fans were front and centre bating them. AND the official twitter page winds them up even more before this weekends match with #heartbraker and then Robbie Replay and co say yes to emergency goalie loan in record time
������

Going by the reaction and the witch-hunt - Robbie Plane is being readied for lift off following a bad result or two ��

I only look at it periodically, but the best thing about JKB at the moment is the fans are split pretty much 50/50 on whether Ann Budge is OOOO and saviour of the club or a malignant cow bent on destruction. So theyre raging and argumentative fighting amongst themselves, which makes great viewing. In fact, being a Hearts fan must be like living in the USA. But with chips.

hibbyfraelibby
13-09-2020, 04:00 PM
I only look at it periodically, but the best thing about JKB at the moment is the fans are split pretty much 50/50 on whether Ann Budge is OOOO and saviour of the club or a malignant cow bent on destruction. So theyre raging and argumentative fighting amongst themselves, which makes great viewing. In fact, being a Hearts fan must be like living in the USA. But with chips.

Fries...

Since452
13-09-2020, 04:07 PM

Having a cute wee rivalry with St Mirren sums up Hearts standing in football

Bostonhibby
13-09-2020, 05:26 PM
I only look at it periodically, but the best thing about JKB at the moment is the fans are split pretty much 50/50 on whether Ann Budge is OOOO and saviour of the club or a malignant cow bent on destruction. So theyre raging and argumentative fighting amongst themselves, which makes great viewing. In fact, being a Hearts fan must be like living in the USA. But with chips.So long as they keep believing she discovered the potato and that it could be sliced and fried she's safe.

Long live Mrs doctor Budge. They wouldn't be where they are today without her, and all that cash they gave her obviously.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

147lothian
13-09-2020, 09:26 PM
There's 31 pages on a thread titled Scottish Premiership football who gives a ****, on JKB, its seems like the answer is pretty obvious to me