PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MATCH PREVIEW | ST MIRREN V HIBERNIAN

RSS Bot
11-09-2020, 09:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10742)

Unseen work
11-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Will be a very tough game, think they’ve recruited very well.

Brought in solid, experienced defenders that know the league well. Erwin is also a good signing for them imo.

Pretty Boy
11-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Have St Mirren sorted a goalkeeper?

Last I read every senior keeper at the club was unavailable.

Eyrie
11-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Have St Mirren sorted a goalkeeper?

Last I read every senior keeper at the club was unavailable.

Supposedly after Zlamal on loan per the BBC (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54096932).

Actually think there is a case for postponement when all three keepers are ruled out because it's not like outfield positions where someone else can fill in.

Unseen work
11-09-2020, 10:25 PM
With Gogic and Nisbet returning but Allan out what do we think the team will be?

I’ll go for;

......................Marciano...............

.........McGinn....Porteous.....Hanlon.....

Boyle........Gogic.........Newell........Doig..... .

........................Murphy...........

..................Doidge.........Nisbet......

Mallan May feel hard done by not getting his chance but I don’t think Murphy is coming in to sit on the bench. Also think he will give us someone driving through the middle which we lack.

B.H.F.C
11-09-2020, 11:09 PM
With Gogic and Nisbet returning but Allan out what do we think the team will be?

I’ll go for;

......................Marciano...............

.........McGinn....Porteous.....Hanlon.....

Boyle........Gogic.........Newell........Doig..... .

........................Murphy...........

..................Doidge.........Nisbet......

Mallan May feel hard done by not getting his chance but I don’t think Murphy is coming in to sit on the bench. Also think he will give us someone driving through the middle which we lack.

Murphy is a wide player. I hope we don’t try to fit him in to the team in a position that isn’t his, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he did play in in there to get him in the team.

seanshow
12-09-2020, 06:41 AM
£12.50 to watch the game online is a bit more reasonable, cmon the cabbage :flag:

hibsquaker
12-09-2020, 06:49 AM
£12.50 to watch the game online is a bit more reasonable, cmon the cabbage :flag:

On Alba at 6pm