PDA

View Full Version : How Much?

CMurdoch
02-09-2020, 01:43 PM
All we ever see on transfers is undisclosed fee, that means anything between £10 and a bag of balls to a zillion quid.

How much have Jack Ross ins and outs cost/brought in?

IMO

In
£50k McGinn
£250k Nisbet
Nil Gogic
Nil Wright
£150k loan fee Murphy

Total £450k

Out
£150k Kamberi
£25k Jackson
£75k Horgan
£75k Shaw
Nil Slivka
Nil Whittaker
Nil Vela

Total £325k

Jack Ross net spend on transfers £125k

What are your estimates on the fees?

04Sauzee
02-09-2020, 01:53 PM
All we ever see on transfers is undisclosed fee, that means anything between £10 and a bog of balls ro a zillion quid.

How much have Jack Ross ins and outs cost/brought in?

IMO

In
£50k McGinn
£250k Nisbet
Nil Gogic
Nil Wright
£150k loan fee Murphy

Total £450k

Out
£150k Kamberi
£25k Jackson
£50k Horgan
£75k Shaw
Nil Slivka
Nil Whittaker
Nil Vela

Total £300k

Jack Ross net spend on transfers £150k

What are your estimates on the fees?

Not sure but I'd be surprised if we didn't get a little bit more out of Wycombe for Horgan.

easty
02-09-2020, 01:53 PM
I don’t think we’ve paid a £150k loan fee for Jamie Murphy. I doubt we’ve paid any loan fee. Prob just covering some of his wages.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got more than £50k for Horgan.

CMurdoch
02-09-2020, 02:35 PM
I don’t think we’ve paid a £150k loan fee for Jamie Murphy. I doubt we’ve paid any loan fee. Prob just covering some of his wages.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got more than £50k for Horgan.

Rangers paid a £1 million for him 2 years ago and his wages will be big so they will be trying to claw something back, 38 weeks at £4k a week is just over £150k

Think we probably paid £200k for Horgan so even at £100k from Wycombe we lost a £100k on the deal.

Bumped Horgan fee up to £75k on OP which takes the Ross net spend down to £125k

easty
02-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Rangers paid a £1 million for him 2 years ago and his wages will be big so they will be trying to claw something back, 38 weeks at £4k a week is just over £150k

Think we probably paid £200k for Horgan so even at £100k from Wycombe we lost a £100k on the deal.

Dunno why people think a loan fee is always involved nowadays. I think we’ll be paying them **** all for the privilege of having Murphy on loan. They dinnae want him. They’re happy to let him go. We’ll cover some of his wages, but it won’t be £4K a week.

Peevemor
02-09-2020, 02:50 PM
I'm fairly certain that Rangers will still be paying his wages in full and we'll pay our agreed share of this to Rangers, probably in 2-3 instalments. These instalments are the "loan fee" that everyone talks about.

Henderson2Del
02-09-2020, 02:51 PM
All these figures are so made up it’s utterly pointless

Brooster
02-09-2020, 02:51 PM
We paid £300k plus add ons for Nisbet.

CMurdoch
02-09-2020, 03:32 PM
All these figures are so made up it’s utterly pointless

That's the whole point of the thread.
The club says undisclosed and we all have an opinion on what that means.
Sometimes I think it is to throw other teams off and sometimes it is to placate supporters i.e. the fee is in the eye of the beholder. When Shaw, Jackson and Horgan moved on, the club said undisclosed fee and on all occasions fans came on here saying they wished the guy had stayed but were pleased we had received a fee for the player. It kept them happy, they had an acceptable fee in their head and all was fine with the world.
If the club said today we got nothing up front for Horgan from Wyecombe but would get £200k if they are promoted to the premiership, fans on here would have been saying they were idiots.
This thread is about saying what you think we received or paid for players and why.
It's interesting if one guy thinks we received £100k for Shaw and his dad has told me we received £10k and another £100k if he is subsequently transferred for over £500k.
P.S. football forums by definition are fairly pointless, so if your looking here for meaning for your life your looking in the wrong place...................or so my wife says.

highland hibbee
02-09-2020, 04:15 PM
That's the whole point of the thread.
The club says undisclosed and we all have an opinion on what that means.
Sometimes I think it is to throw other teams off and sometimes it is to placate supporters i.e. the fee is in the eye of the beholder. When Shaw, Jackson and Horgan moved on, the club said undisclosed fee and on all occasions fans came on here saying they wished the guy had stayed but were pleased we had received a fee for the player. It kept them happy, they had an acceptable fee in their head and all was fine with the world.
If the club said today we got nothing up front for Horgan from Wyecombe but would get £200k if they are promoted to the premiership, fans on here would have been saying they were idiots.
This thread is about saying what you think we received or paid for players and why.
It's interesting if one guy thinks we received £100k for Shaw and his dad has told me we received £10k and another £100k if he is subsequently transferred for over £500k.
P.S. football forums by definition are fairly pointless, so if your looking here for meaning for your life your looking in the wrong place...................or so my wife says.

Maybe someone can confirm, do transfer fees, in & out show as this on the annual accounts? O