PDA

View Full Version : Who was our Man of the Match

OfficialHSL
30-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Yes of course a disappointing result but some good individual performances.

Our vote is open for another hour so give yourself the chance to win £250 by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

This is a trial initiative so please give this your support.

Hibernian Supporters

Iggy Pope
30-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Not a single pass mark. Thouroughly inept 60mins. Bullied all over the park by a team with better players all over the park.

Vault Boy
30-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Not a single pass mark. Thouroughly inept 60mins. Bullied all over the park by a team with better players all over the park.

Except for Rocky, Porteous and Hanlon?

percy veer
30-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Except for Rocky, Porteous and Hanlon?

McGinn was good

BILLYHIBS
30-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Do HSL expect us to pay £1 to vote?

Wouldnae give any of them 10 pence

Well ....maybes Rocky!

OfficialHSL
30-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Yes of course a disappointing result but some good individual performances.

Our vote is open for another hour so give yourself the chance to win £250 by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk)

This is a trial initiative so please give this your support.

Hibernian Supporters
Delighted to confirm that Ryan Porteous was voted as today’s Man of the Match.

Congratulations to Ryan

Hibernian Supporters

Callum_62
30-08-2020, 08:50 PM
The whole defence was - as usual- pretty flawless

The 90+2
30-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Hanlon again was very good today apart from his diagonals. He did leave Dylan standing free at the edge of the box for his shot mind.

CMac1988
30-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Thought the defence was good along with Rocky. Would like to see Doig do more to stop crosses coming in to he box though. Other than that Doidge tried but couldn't hold the ball up well. Midfield were embarrassing.

#2 Double Tap
30-08-2020, 09:24 PM
marciano shoulda got MOTM, for the one save, doig and mcginn the best outfield players today.

two weeks in a row you guys have picked the wrong player. when I seen hanlon got it last week I thought someone was having a laugh. Porto was ok this week but got skinned bad when the guy went through and rocky made they save.

Daniel 1875
30-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Do HSL expect us to pay £1 to vote?

Wouldnae give any of them 10 pence

Well ....maybes Rocky!

It’s a prize draw. The £1 you pay to vote gives you a chance of winning £250.

Daniel 1875
30-08-2020, 09:39 PM
marciano shoulda got MOTM, for the one save, doig and mcginn the best outfield players today.

two weeks in a row you guys have picked the wrong player. when I seen hanlon got it last week I thought someone was having a laugh. Porto was ok this week but got skinned bad when the guy went through and rocky made they save.

It’s a fans’ vote. The winner is the player with the most votes by the fans - difficult to say anyone was given the prize wrongly after a collective of fans who watched the game have voted.

BILLYHIBS
30-08-2020, 09:45 PM
It’s a prize draw. The £1 you pay to vote gives you a chance of winning £250.

I know it

My choice was Rocky ( like a lot of others ) so I would have lost

I realise all the money goes to the club and I am a member of HSL and contribute monthly by DD

Just a shame they had to pick such a poor performance for their experiment

Who decides their MOTM as I have seen a few complaints ( serious question) ?

Vault Boy
30-08-2020, 09:46 PM
I know it

I realise all the money goes to the club and I am a member of HSL and contribute monthly by DD

The competition has been running for weeks now and as stated above, the outcome is the fans' popular vote.

BILLYHIBS
30-08-2020, 09:47 PM
The competition has been running for weeks now and as stated above, the outcome is the fans' popular vote.

Yip just read that

Opinions eh! 😃

#2 Double Tap
30-08-2020, 09:48 PM
It’s a fans’ vote. The winner is the player with the most votes by the fans - difficult to say anyone was given the prize wrongly after a collective of fans who watched the game have voted.

I know, but all those people who voted need to get along to specsavers :greengrin

Vault Boy
30-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Yip just read that

Opinions eh! 😃

Aye, no accounting for them. Though FWIW, I thought both Rocky and Porteous were easily our best performers today and couldn't pick between them myself.

BILLYHIBS
30-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Aye, no accounting for them. Though FWIW, I thought both Rocky and Porteous were easily our best performers today and couldn't pick between them myself.

I always notice Rocky’s mistakes and he made fewer than Porteous today but you are correct they both played well

Hey ho! 😃

Daniel 1875
30-08-2020, 09:54 PM
I know it

Your vote for Marciano might not have won the big goalie the MOTM but you’d still have as good a chance as anyone else of winning the £250. Everyone who votes is in the hat for the prize money regardless of what player they pick/who wins.

BILLYHIBS
30-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Your vote for Marciano might not have won the big goalie the MOTM but you’d still have as good a chance as anyone else of winning the £250. Everyone who votes is in the hat for the prize money regardless of what player they pick/who wins.

Now you tell me? 😬

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Good question. 😏

CMurdoch
30-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Marciano was MOTH.
A handful of decent saves and an exceptional one on one.
Porteous defended well but his distribution was erratic at times so those that voted for him are dunderheids :wink:.

bod
31-08-2020, 06:49 AM
Still no emai:boo hoo:

Pagan Hibernia
31-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Any word on how much HSL have sent to the club in August?